Femdom Cocksucking Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers

Suddenly, the door closed, and there was a big, black cock and balls starring Debbie in the face. She looked to Bill and said "Suck on his balls while I work on his cock.

Quickly Bill and Debbie were working on the biggest cock she had ever seen. And, she could hear moaning from the booth next to her. She knew that Marion was probably in the lead, and she needed to use all her skills. She used her lips, fingers, and tongue to the best of her abilities. She even asked Bill to reach through the hole and finger the ass of the cock's owner. Soon she felt it begin to spasm and she received the biggest load she had ever received. She could not catch it all in her mouth, and some of it dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. When he was done, she spit the load into the cup Bill was holding, then wiped the cum from her chin and tits and deposited it into the cup. Let the games begin.

Marion, located in the adjoining booth, was working 'hard' herself. Her first cock was a small one from some wimpy white guy. She knew it would be a fast blow, but it would not have much cum. She needed to suck more cocks if her supply was all white guys. She was afraid that all the black guys would go to Debbie, for she had long blonde hair and was the prettier of the two. More of a 'trophy wife' that the hunky black guys like to fuck. Suddenly, the wimpy white guy erupted into her mouth. But, it was a disappointment. Not much there. She spit what there was into the cup, but she needed much more than that if she were to win this contest. She did not know it yet, but Debbie was now leading based on the size of the load that she just received.

"Five minutes until midnight, girls!" the bookstore manager yelled. "I've got two sets of handcuffs, collars, and leashes to be awarded soon. Give it your best 'shot'!"

Both Debbie and Marion were sucking away. Both knew the contest is close, but neither knew how many cocks or how much cum the other had collected. Suddenly, Debbie, with a cock about to cum, heard "Time's up! Stop your sucking now and present your cum." Debbie felt the cock protruding into her booth suddenly pull back, and the door was opened. She walked out and saw a chalkboard that was serving as a scoreboard. The totals read " Debbie, (Booth 1) 16 cocks, Marion (Booth 2) 17 cocks. That was it. Debbie was now trailing Marion by 1 point on number of cocks. Now, how much cum had each girl collected?

Debbie watched patiently as Ron presented the cum covered cup for Marion. It was weighed on a small kitchen scale, and the needle stopped at 24 ounces. "Not bad for an old broad!" Marion boasted. Now it came down to Debbie's cum collection. Bill placed her cup on the scale, and Debbie closed her eyes afraid to look.

"Ah, shit!" She heard Marion yell. Suddenly, she heard two clicking sounds. She opened her eyes and saw the scale's needle stop at 26 ounces. Debbie had won by one point. She had earned the title of "Best Cocksucker" from her friend, and now had both Marion and Ron handcuffed in sexual slavery for the next 24 hours. She and Bill both reached for their now cum covered clothes, put them on even though they were now smelly and sticky, then grabbed the two leashes dangling from Marion and Ron's collars. "Slaves, let's go home." Both Marion and Ron knew better than to ask for their clothes. There was nothing in the rules that prohibited Forced Exhibitionism, and it appeared that Debbie planned to parade them both in naked public en route to their house.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers
12