Femdom For Saudi Gentlemen

Story Info
White escort strapons Muslim dude in Ottawa East.
1.8k words
2.5
11k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, dear reader. My name is Mahmoud Ali and I'm a young biracial Muslim gentleman with a story to share with you. I was born in the City of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, to a Saudi Arabian father, Ahmed Ali, and a Somali mother, Sagal Hussein. I'm a Saudi citizen thanks to my father, and I'm quite grateful for that. I know lots of people born and raised in the Kingdom who aren't citizens, because of the country's weirdness when it comes to ethnicity, religion and nationality.

Anyhow, these days, I live in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, while studying economics at the University of Ottawa. As a young Muslim man and an international student, I've got to be extremely careful navigating the treacherous politics of campus and everyday life in the Canadian capital. Canadians like to pretend that they're the most progressive, tolerant and modern country in the world, but they're anything but. The racism I experience daily speaks volumes about how white Canadians truly view people of color. I won't dwell on that, though. Just thought I'd mention it.

There are stereotypes and hidden truths about every people, every nation, and some of us tend to forget that. Not every Muslim male living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a control freak who hates women. Not every man in Canada is a progressive and liberal person. Both countries have their share of bad apples because, guess what? Saudis are human, and so are Canadians. Thank you very much.

Now, I brought you here because I had a story to share with you. It's customary for wealthy young Muslim men studying at foreign universities to indulge their wild oats while far from the constraints of home and parental influence. Works for me. The City of Ottawa may seem boring to a lot of people but to me, it has a lot to offer. I'm talking about female entertainment, of course. Lots of girls on campus but their feminist bullshit and issues turn me off, so I sought my pleasure elsewhere.

That's how I came across Amy, a blonde-haired and green-eyed white female escort who advertises her services in the back pages of the Ottawa Sun newspaper. Amy identified herself as nineteen, open to in calls and outcalls, and down for whatever. Sounds awesome to me because I hadn't gotten laid since I left Dammam, and after two months in Ottawa, my balls were bluer than the Atlantic Ocean. I needed something to cheer me up since a ton of snow blanketed the Canadian Capital, and I had a case of the winter blues. Amy cheered me right up, folks.

I took the number four bus leaving Carleton and rode it all the way to the Rideau Shopping Center downtown. From there, I caught the number twelve bus and rode it to this area called Vanier. I got off around MacArthur Road and walked the rest of the way to a certain nondescript building. I followed Amy's instructions to the letter, and once in front of the place, I dialed her up on my Blackberry.

A few minutes later, Amy called me back and told me to bus apartment seven, and once I did, she buzzed the door open. So much suspense and mystery, eh? My heart thundered in my chest as I patiently waited for the bright red door to open. I put on a smile I hope was pleasant when the door swung open. The gal who greeted me was about five-foot-six, slim but curvy, with blonde hair and light green eyes. Smiling faintly, she welcomed me inside.

Amy and I talked for a bit, and money exchanged hands. The gal charged one hundred and twenty dollars for half an hour of her time, and two hundred for the whole hour, full service included. I sat on the bed and watched as she undressed. I hadn't seen a naked woman in a long time, and feasted my eyes on Amy's loveliness. This gal was lovely, and the same age as my classmates at the University of Ottawa, but quite different. Or was she?

It has long been my custom to treat whores like queens and to treat queens like whores. If you know anything about the female of the species, you'll know what I mean. I complimented Amy on her beauty, and told her that where I come from, lovely gals like her were extremely rare. Amy smiled, blushed at the compliment and then asked me where I come from. I told her that I'm from the Middle East and left it at that, and then we got down to business.

I gestured for Amy to come to me, and the lady did at that. I lay on the bed, stark naked, all six-foot-three and two hundred and thirty pounds of me. Amy kissed me everywhere except my mouth, and stroked my long and thick dick to its full hardness. I smiled as Amy winked at me, then took my dick into her mouth. I closed my eyes as Amy pleasured me, and in no time, she had me hard as hell.

I wanted to take my time with Amy, and the lady seemed pleasantly surprised by that. When I asked her if I could lick her pussy, Amy hesitated, then nodded. I smiled and gently spread her thighs, and then proceeded to lick the hell out of her blonde bush. Soon I had Amy panting and moaning, because I am well versed in the ancient art of licking pussy. I'm all about pleasing the ladies in bed, folks. If you do it right, she'll come back.

After giving Amy's pussy the tongue bath it so thoroughly needed, I put her on her back and eased my dick into her cunt. The condom felt snug on my dick but whatever. I thrust into her, slowly at first, then harder. Amy lay there, looking at me as I did my thing. I licked her tits while banging her, and pounded her hard because I do like to hear my girls make some noise when I'm doing them. No pillow princess stuff here, lady. Finally got Amy to make some noise, a few moans here and there, after pounding her cunt real hard. That's what I'm talking about!

We had our fun, and then I thanked her for her time, complimented her beauty and then left. Amy wished me a good day, smiled and told me to come again. I smiled and nodded, then left the premises. Now that's what I call a good time, folks. A week later, I called Amy and booked another in-call, as they call them, and once I told her what I had in mind, Amy laughed and told me that she had everything I needed.

I've been curious about "femdom" and strap-on sex for a long time, and now, thanks to Amy, I was finally about to experience them. Amy told me that for fetish stuff she typically charged her clients three hundred but since I'm a nice guy, she would only charge me two hundred. I smiled and nodded, acting as though I were thankful for her generosity. The Saudi government gives me three grand a month, as pocket money, on top of paying for my tuition, and rent only cost four hundred at my place. In other words? I had money to burn but told nary a soul about that.

Amy wasn't kidding when she said that she had everything that I needed. The lady told me to take a shower, wash my ass thoroughly and come to her place with an open mind. When I showed up at her place, Amy greeted me joyfully. Money exchanged hands, and then she led me to the bedroom. I gasped when Amy took off her bathrobe, revealing a strap-on dildo. Grinning, Amy asked me how she looked. I smiled and told her that she looked beautiful, and then we got down to business. I was both excited and scared, to tell you the truth.

Amy, the sweet-looking blonde chick who looks like any cute college coed turned into a tornado of feminine fury once she got into dominatrix mode, folks. And I loved every minute of it! I loved it when Amy, in a cold and bossy tone, told me to get on my knees and suck her artificial cock. I did as I was told, kneeling before the bossy blonde goddess and sucking her strap-on dildo. Amy smiled and rubbed her tits together as I sucked on her toy.

I sucked on Amy's strap-on dildo until the lady told me she wanted to do something different. Amy then bent me over and spanked my butt, commenting on how cute my ass looked. Amy spread my ass cheeks wide open, and then pressed her dildo against it. Beforehand, Amy lubricated my ass with Aloe cream. I gasped as Amy entered my ass with a swift thrust of her strap-on dildo. At last, I got pegged!

Amy smacked my ass and thrust her dildo deep into me. I felt invaded by the phallic object in my ass. Amy's taunting and berating turned me on, and I found myself screaming and begging for more as she fucked my ass with her strap-on dildo. After fucking my ass for a good while, Amy pulled out of me. I sighed happily, and thanked the lady for a job well done. Amy winked at me and told me that she had fun. Shoot, I had fun too!

From now on, Amy and I are a regular thing. I come to her to get laid and also to get pegged. We have an understanding. I respect the lady and what she does, and treat her like she's human, and amply compensate her for her time. And in return, Amy rocks my world. I'm having a lot of fun here in Ottawa. I feel bad for other guys who bother with the bullshit women do to men in the dating game. Why put up with such nonsense?

Females at colleges and universities in the capital region of Canada are crazy and the last thing I need is to be accused of sexual harassment or any of that bullshit I see in campuses and workplaces. I'm a Muslim man and a person of color, so I know they'd side against me if I'm ever accused of anything. I'll have safe, kinky fun with Amy and ladies like her while doing my undergrad and when I'm done, I'll return to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and marry a proper Muslim sister. No stress, no bullshit. I can get laid, and focus on school, and my grades are excellent. My parents are proud of me. My career is on the right track. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers