Femdom in England

Story Info
My life from a bad ass businessman to a submissive slave.
2.4k words
4.03
88k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intofdom
intofdom
188 Followers

I must introduce myself. Just after passing out of college I moved to England. I started out as an intern at a small firm. Money was my number one priority. I lied, manipulated, threatened and crushed every single honest worker to rise to riches in less than a year. I was pretty happy about myself.

As a Rich dude with the chicks following, fancy cars. I could have been satisfied with my life but I just wasn't. I decided to shell out some money to make my secret femdom fantasies come true. I searched. A shiver ran down my spine when I first saw you. You were absolutely stunning and fierce. Little did I know my life was going to change so drastically.

***

I knock. The door opens.

"Come on in. Have a seat," you say.

I thank you and sit on the grand leather couch. You sit on a single sofa.

"What do you have in mind?" you ask

"I am not really sure, but I can tell you my fantasies," I reply.

"That will be good."

"I really love heels and feet. I want to try a little bit of spanking and strap on. Oh and I love being humiliated," I explain.

"Is that it?" you ask

"I also love the collar and bondage," I add.

"Good. Let me take care of everything. I want you to take off your clothes. Once we are finished with that, you may follow me," you instruct.

I shyly pull my clothes of one by one.

"Faster."

I tug my pants down and throw off my shirt.

"Okay follow me."

You stand up and walk towards the interior of the posh house. I follow you up the stairs into a fully wooden paneled room.

"Put these on and kneel there, facing the floor with your eyes on the floor," you command.

You toss me a small leather bag and leave the room.

I pull the bag closer and examine its contents. Two tough leather handcuffs, a studded leather collar, two ankle cuffs and a chastity device. I wear them one by one. Finally after locking my flaccid cock in the device, I kneel down facing the door.

Time passes. I began to wonder if I would be billed for this. My eyes began to wander. Then I hear the click of heels and I focus on the ground. The clicking gets louder and I finally see your stocking legs and menacing heels.

"Bend down," you say coldly.

You gently hold my wrists and lock them behind my back and attach a leash to my collar.

"Stay still," you warn.

You walk behind me. I can hear the sound of you adjusting something. Next I feel you firmly grab my balls and lock them in a humbler. You tighten the screws tightly so I can never stand up even if I wanted to.

"I like my slaves helpless in this position. Now let us play a little game," you say.

You walk in front of me.

"You like my heels?" you ask.

"Yes mistress," I reply.

"You can kiss or lick them on one condition, for every kiss, your balls will pay the price with this," you explain.

You pull my chin up. You look gorgeous in a tight leather skirt and leather bikini bra. In your hand you hold a leather crop. I gulped loudly and keep staring at your beauty. You just radiated dominance. So beautiful yet so fierce.

"How many do you want?" you ask.

"Three mistress" I reply.

You tug at my leash and walk to a majestic throne while I crawl along. You stop in front of it, link my ankle cuffs together and drag your nails gently along my back. I moan softly.

You sit down on your throne, cross your legs and present your heels to me.

I slowly, passionately kiss you all over your soft toes and instep.

"I will take that as a one"

I plant my tongue on the sole of your high heels and begin to lick, suck and slurp.

"Two"

Finally I lick along your feet to the ankles and gently nibble.

"Three. Do you want more slave?" you ask

"Yes mistress" I reply excited.

"Oh poor boy. But you remember what I said? Pathetic slaves like you do not deserve to even touch a woman" you spit on me.

You get up and grip your crop. I begin to shiver. I have never touched my balls and had no idea how much pain this would be.

"Women are a far superior sex compared to you filthy wimps who would do anything for sex," you say out loudly.

You tap my balls gently with your crop.

"So as long as you have these useless balls, you must suffer"

I heard the crop swish. Then pain traveled right to my brain. I scream at the top of my lungs and fall to my side.

"Up up," you command.

"Oh. Please. Ouch I don't want any more. Uncuff me," I request.

Without warning another one lands on my balls.

I scream and struggle. I bite my lip until the pain fades. My inner bad ass self could not take it anymore. Did she forget how rich and powerful I am.

"Bitch I said that is enough," I blurted out.

You stop. There was an eerie silence. I regret my words immediately. I see your heels approach me. I look up. You have the fiercest expression I have ever seen on a woman.

"Say that again," you threaten me.

Fully bound and humbled, I look up to you apologetically.

"I am sorry mistress. I didn't mean it," I beg.

You drive my face to the ground with your spiked heel. I hear you leave the room. I begin to have mixed feelings. Fear filled me, I very well knew what you were capable of but I have no idea what you were going to do.

On the other hand, maybe you decided to end our session and throw me out after taking my belongings. I pray it is the latter.

I hear the click of your heels again.

Me: I am really sorry mistress. It was involuntary. I will do anything to make it up.

"Shut up!" you yell.

"Listen, I am sorry. Just let me go, I will pay you ten fold. I can give you anything," I try to reason.

You pull my hair and snap my neck back. I struggle. You roughly steady my head and pull a duct tape over my mouth. I try to shout out, to beg but the tape completely gagged me. I helplessly looked up at you. You squat calmly next to me while I struggle.

"Let me get this straight. You think I am some kind of broke whore who does this for money? Bitch, I love this which is why I am going to thoroughly enjoy all that I am going to do next."

You spit on my face and get up.

You walk behind me. I feel your heel on my balls. I wriggle around trying to escape. You increase the pressure until I scream beneath my gag. I violently tug and squirm in pain

"Stay still if you want those balls attached," you warn.

You continue to crush it and I continue to struggle. I can see you grinning, deriving sadistic pleasure.

"Oh I will make sure I pop those honey, unless you decide to obey and stay still."

Completely defeated, I bear the excruciating pain and lie still.

"Good boy. I like obedience. But you know what? I just love it when I force it out of someone."

I lie still.

I hear you take a few steps back. I pull at my restraints to find a way to escape. I can't take this torture anymore.

"I always keep this with me. I have never used it but I think this might help here."

I hear a low hum. The next instant I collapse. Every single muscle in my body went weak as electricity cruises through me. I twitch but can't move my hands or legs even when I try. Helpless I lie there as I see you step into my view.

***

I put away my stun gun. You won't be resisting anymore. I bend over and unscrew your humbler and unlock your wrists. I pull your limp body up and attach your wrists above your head to the short chain dangling from the ceiling. Then your ankle cuffs are hooked to the floor

"Damn you weigh a ton!" I say out loud.

You still hang motionless. I grab a cigarette and relax on my throne. I puff slowly as I watch your nervous system slowly re-activates.

I finish my full cigarette. I walk over to the wall, pick up my bullwhip and circle you. You are terrified. I can see you shiver.

I step back, swish my whip and land it on your back. You jump in your bonds. I slowly wait as a deep red welt rises. I pull back my whip and lash you again.

"Mm," you give a muffled scream.

You are screaming into your gag, unable to bear the pain.

"I am disappointed and angry. You can't take this? What did you expect this session to be?" I ask.

I lash you continuously and you violently struggle. I feel moisture in my pussy as red welts crisscross your back. This was going good but I simply needed more. I replace my whip and draw the cane. I walk up to your back and feel it hot and welted.

This was too good. I have never taken a guy forcefully in ages. I pull back my cane and let it make contact with your ass so fast that a welt immediately rose. I continue. You are still struggling and screaming but I just don't care. I beat you up brutally. My panties were so wet.

I had something special for this one. I leave him squirming there. I walk down to my bedroom. I pull down my leather skirt and panties. Usually I would make a slave lick me to multiple orgasms, but this was way different. I open the closet and pulled out my priced possession. A 14 inch long, 3 inch wide strap on.

I pull it on and adjust it. What I loved about this model was a vibrator that slipped into my pussy and activated each time the head of the strap on was under pressure.

I ascend the stairs stroking my menacing erect cock. You were still struggling there. I slowly walk in front of you to show what was in store. I see you eyes pop out.

I unhook your wrist one by one and attach it behind your neck to your collar. I push your head to the floor. You still struggle. I grip your balls and you stay still. Finally I hook your collar directly to the eye on the floor.

"Do you want me to taze you again? Do you? Take it like a man."

I stroke my strap on one last time before slowly push it against your asshole.

***

I am tied down doggy style. The strap on feels slippery on my tight asshole. You hold my ass firmly and apply more pressure. My hole finally opens and pain shoots up as it is stretched to the maximum limit. I try to scream but my gag silences my screams of desperations.

You push the head of your cock in and quickly pull it out to apply lube and repeat it. The pain lasts a few more thrusts until your cock head squeezes my prostate and waves of pleasure dull out the pain. I feel your cock fill me entirely. My cock is struggling with pain inside my chastity device. You pound and rape me repeatedly.

Surprisingly the strap on despite its huge size turns out to be raw pleasure. I stop to struggle as you slow your pace and passionately fuck my ass. The slow thrusts feel like heaven. You finally stop and hold my head by my hair. You present the massive strap on to me and pull of my gag.

"Lick it clean, you know where it has been," you command.

My mouth envelopes your giant strap on. You push it hard and I gag on it. You seem to enjoy it as I gag and gasp for breath. Saliva drips to the floor as I lick and suck your cock. When you have enough, you push me away and stand up. You step aside. My eyes pop out when I now notice a camera filming this. I tug at my bonds and roar with rage. I scream out insults and you coolly walk behind me. There was a sharp pain as you jab a syringe on my arm.

"I just loved it today bitch. Now go to sleep," you say sweetly.

The last thing I see is your beautiful ass and your strong legs before I pass out.

***

I wake up a block away from her home, stark naked. It seemed as a lot of time hadn't passed. My body ached all over. I limp my way back to my car. Thank god I had decided to hide the keys in my secret pouch underneath my car. I could not imagine anyone seeing me naked in public. I sit low and drive back home.

I wait an hour till about 3 am so I can walk home safely. I cover my manhood and run. I quickly unlock the door and sit down, panting. I grab some clothes.

"I will definitely make her pay," assure myself.

I wake up at about 7, still aching. I need to find a way to get out of my chastity device, but first I must make sure no one is around before I go outside just in case someone had seen me last night. I open the door a crack and peek.

A yellow package is sitting at my doorstep. My heart races. I tear it open and almost drop its contents terrified. Two DVDs and over a hundred photos of our session. I feel like I am fainting. This was turning out to be a disaster.

"Guess now I have some leverage. My house same place same time else this goes to your office desk," the note read

***

Five months later, here I sit typing this story on her orders. I am now her personal slave. It is amazing how my goddess turned my vengeance and anger into total submission. I guess than happens when you are left with no choice. I love her and feel absolutely powerless in her presence. We both remember that first session she used and broke me.

To be continued...

intofdom
intofdom
188 Followers