Femdom Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
First nigh out with Mistress Alana.
1.1k words
4.12
63.1k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** please read parts 1 and 2 to get the full story ***

*****

Mistress Alana walked into the room while I was still lying there, helpless, caged, and flaccid. She climbed onto the bed and looked me in the eyes, staring into my soul.

She slowly stroked my chastity cage, sometimes touching the skin of my tender meat - all while whispering to me.

"You are my bitch."

"I own this sad little thing."

"Don't you want to be able to rub this?"

She took her tights off and then slid her lace panties off. She dangled then in front of me and then made me smell them. They were best mixture of sweet and sour.

She then put them on me, one leg at a time.

"Perfect. Now I don't have to look at your sad little dick. Put the rest of your clothes on because I'm ready to go and it sounds like Jana is ready too."

They had me drive the mini-van and they were both in the back seat, giggling while giving me directions. We arrived at a Mexican bar and restaurant.

"Go find a seat at the bar. We'll meet you in a few minutes," Mistress A instructed.

Jana let our her evil laugh.

I walked in and noticed it was pretty busy. I grabbed a seat at the bar and saved the two bar stools next to me. Jana and Mistress Alana walked in and turned more than a few heads. They looked at me, smiled and kept walking past me. They sat at the other end of the bar. They each waved in flirty ways, which got me incredibly excited.

A few minutes later two young ripped surfers sat next to me. I overheard one of them mention the "two babes" across the bar.

The bar tender walked over and said to me, "those two women want you to buy them Margaritas. Ok?"

"Yes, that's fine," I said.

"Woah, one of them wants to fuck you," said one of the surfers.

"Maybe both do!" Exclaimed the other.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Go talk to them."

"I'm fine here. They'll come here if they want to," I explained.

The two surfers talked among themselves, but I caught the gist of their conversation. They said I was a "pussy" for not talking to the women and that they would be all over them.

After a few minutes of listening, I simply said, "there are two of the and two of you. Go for it."

This played into my cuckolding fetish.

Before I knew it, the guys were across the bar talking to the ladies and then they were all headed back towards me. The women didn't say a word to me, but they each gave me a smile or a wink. The four of them were flirting with one another.

The ladies were starting to grind a little bit on the guys crotches to the beat of the Mexican club music. Jana smiled at me. I smiled back and she subtly gave me the middle finger.

I couldn't quit watching. Mistress A's tight ass rubbing on the blonde guy's crotch and Jana's big tits bouncing as she rubbed on the tall guy with long brown hair.

I wanted nothing more than to be able to be hard and to experience an orgasm. The feeling of denial and inability to even get an erection made me want it more.

The song ended and they were all just talking. I was sitting at the bar admiring them wishing they would continue when I felt a buzz in my pocket.

It was a text from Mistress Alana.

- Go Start the van - put on the AC and pull up to the front of the Bar. Make sure the back door is open.

I did as told.

Another text appeared with a link.

-Shut the van door when we are in. Open this and follow the directions to the location I linked.

I waited for what seemed like forever when the four of them came outside. Each couple was heavy petting and kissing. The women led the men to the van. Each couple taking a bench seat in the back, they began undressing and getting pretty hot and heavy.

I walked around to the side, shut the sliding door and got back in the front.

I clicked the link and it gave me directions to Midway Drive - 30 minutes away.

I was driving and trying to pay attention to the road and other cars and not on what was happening in the back seat. It was incredibly difficult. Luckily, we were stuck at a few traffic lights where I could watch them.

Before I knew it, they were all naked and the surfer guys were each fucking the women from behind. Jana's tits were flapping around and Mistress A was screaming. I was on the highway and put the van in cruise control at 50 MPH so that I could watch in the rear view. Mistress A mouthed "fuck you." I smiled at her.

She screamed, "Fuck you driver, you little dick bitch. Look at these studs fucking us."

My cock pinched inside the chastity cage.

Her surfer let out a grunt as he came inside of her.

The other surfer reached around and grabbed Jana's tits. Mistress A looked at Jana's surfer and said, "cum deep inside her. She needs your hot mess."

"Ohhhh fuck" he screamed and pulled out dripping a little bit.

The women sat up and rubbed their pussies looking at one another, indicating that they needed more.

The directions told me to exit and to pull into a parking lot. We were at a strip mall.

"Pull around back," said Mistress A.

I did as she said.

"Good, now park near that wall."

We were behind a shopping center where semi trucks park their trailers for deliveries. Nobody was around.

Jana rubbed her clit with one hand and held her tits with the other.

"Boys, it is time for round two. Step outside with us. We need your big cocks out here."

The guys were pretty excited and got out of the van behind Jana.

"Stroke and get really hard for me," she said.

They were rubbing their dicks when Jana jumped in the van and slammed the door.

"Drive bitch. Step on it," exclaimed Mistress A.

She dumped their pants and wallets out of the window where they could see, but would have to walk out in public to retrieve.

We pulled out around front and headed towards the Highway again, leaving the surfers naked.

They both started laughing. "We just bang bussed those guys" yelled Jana.

Turn around and pull into that parking lot.

I looked over and it was the entrance to a strip club.

"The night is just getting started, panty boy."