Feminized by My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
925 Followers

He fell down and writhed on the floor. Then I realized he was having a heart attack.

I crawled from the bed quickly and went after the dropped cell phone, picking it up I rolled away from his outstretched fingers.

I started to dial 911 but stopped. If I did that they would get here in time to possibly save him. Instead I propped myself up on the wall and waited with my fingers on the send button, just in case he recovered.

After he stopped moving I pushed it.

When I was well enough to stand in front of a mirror and talk to a doctor I discovered I had undergone radical treatments, more then I had first noticed on my face and body, as well as having started hormones. Reversing the process would be tough, and expensive.

My mother was shocked, but supportive, when I told her of my decision to go on living with the changes. She lived in another state, and I soon moved in with her, starting a new life. It was a long while before I worked up the nerve to go to a local gay club. My first night there though I saw the perfect guy.

"Hey," I greeted him simply.

The man, much older then me, raised his eyebrows. "Well look at you!" he said smiling, eying my slutty outfit. "What can I help you with?"

I breathed deep, excited.

"You want to be my daddy?"

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
925 Followers
12