Feminized By My Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
925 Followers

"I should." I said, "I need to be nice and clean."

"Yes you doooo. I'll help you scrub your dirty parts."

When we got in the shower and she was pressed against me, soaping up my dick I thought about pissing in her mouth. "Hey babe, you wanna do something... wild?"

A gleam entered her eyes. "About time you said that!" She squeezed my dick.

"I was thinking about, you know when guys get in the shower they want to ah. So..."

"AHHH!" Jennifer squealed, "You want to piss on me? Are you serious? Hahah, Dan I would never have thought you'd ask me to do that. That is SICK Dan."

"Sorry, it was just a suggestion."

"Well, the answer is yes Dan."

I was silent for a moment. "It is?"

"Yeah." Jen smiled, "Of course you know I have to pee on you first, because if you want me to do something you have to show appreciation."

Fuck I should have seen that coming. "Okay." I said. I had drunk a dude's pee, hers would be sweet by comparison.

"Okay, now where do you want to pee on me?" She asked, stroking my penis.

"In your mouth, and you have to drink it." I said.

She actually looked delighted by the prospect, "Get on your knees dirty boy."

I dropped down and sniffed her pussy. She lifted one leg up and put her knee on the wall.

"Get in there." She told me.

I opened my mouth and started tonguing her, looking around for the hole, when I thought I found it I sat still, sucking gently with a seal over her. She was quiet and closed her eyes, seconds passed, then the warm piss started flowing into my mouth, I gulped it down.

"Drink my piss!" She muttered.

Damn she must have had to pee! I felt like I was chugging Gatorade after a run. It must have been two cups that she let go into my stomach, and then I gagged, pulling off and letting the rest spray my face.

"Ummm." She moaned. "That was great! I could do that every time I need to pee!"

She reached down and helped me up, giving me a sloppy kiss and tasting her own urine before she kneelt and took my hard dick in her mouth, she looked up at me expectedly. I squeezed but nothing came out. I paused for a minute and tried to calm down but her tongue was twirling around my cock head and I couldn't. I tried to relax and let it flow, nothing. I tried to force it, nothing. All the while her tongue was working magic on me. I felt her hands on me; one rubbing my balls and the other squeezed my ass cheeks.

"Oh baby, I can't..." I said. She started bobbing her head when I said that, and I felt her hand slip between my ass cheeks. She isn't going to...

Then she did. She pushed a finger up my asshole and I squeaked in surprised. Her finger went straight to my prostate and started rubbing in circles. I trembled and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her face down on my dick. She didn't make a sound except for slurping as I fucked her face, and in a moment I spurted, when I did that, she glared up at me.

Oops.

I let go of her hair and she slowly pulled off my cock. Her finger withdrew from my asshole and she slid up my body, our eyes locked. I knew what was coming. She had told me, if I wanted to cum in her mouth I better be willing to kiss her afterward. She took my head in her hands and turned sideways, pushing her lips to mine. I didn't fight it, she was too fantastic to piss off anymore then I may have just done, if she liked this then... I guess I'll do it.

She spat my cum into my mouth, and practically tongue fucked me. I felt her grinding herself on my leg, her wet pussy sliding over my skin as she moaned into my mouth. I swallowed little bits at the time, and soon only the taste was left in our mouths, I wasn't sure if she had swallowed any.

She pulled her mouth off mine and pressed her chest to mine as she came, biting my ear as she did.

Well I had gotten pissed on and fed my own cum, but at least my girlfriend was smiling as we dried each other off. She slapped my ass and winked, "You're a great cum swapper. And your cum is so tasty."

"You think my cum is tasty?" I asked.

"The best." She said. That made me happy.

I checked my phone, I had a message from Dickey, "I think you'll be the one getting fucked you nasty little whore."

I hastily deleted that before my girlfriend saw.

I danced like an idiot and Jennifer laughed at me, but in a good way. We didn't drink cause I didn't have my mom or her friends there to buy us drinks. When we got back to her place Jennifer took me to her room, tip toeing because her parents were asleep and we cuddled.

"Dan," She said, "You were such a dirty boy earlier when you drank my pee."

"Yeah." I agreed, kissing her neck.

"My last boyfriend was so prudish he wouldn't do the things I wanted him to at all... but I think maybe you will."

"Whatever you want babe." I said as my penis hardened.

"Can I tie you up?" She asked.

"What are you going to do to me while I'm tied up?" That sounded worrisome.

She held my head to her tits and moaned. "I'll use you as a sex slave. I'll whip you, pinch you, burn you, pee on you, fuck you with a strap on..."

I stopped licking my way down her tummy. "What? No way babe, that sounds gay!"

"Oh. Well, that's okay." She said in a disappointed tone. "But I can pee in your mouth more right?"

Damn what had I gotten started? I had just wanted to see what it was like to pee in her mouth and now she wanted to piss in mine on a regular basis. I thought about what she had said a minute ago about her last boyfriend not doing the things she wanted... that must be a girl talk threat. "Play out my fantasies or you're gone." Apparently her fantasies were extremely kinky. Shit I had to think about this.

My mom had gone out when I got home so I went straight to bed and slept like a baby, tired from multiple sessions with Jennifer. I woke up on Sunday morning early, but there was no reason to get out of bed, this was Jennifer's family day, I went back to sleep until noon.

My mom saw me wake up and made us lunch; we sat next to each other on the couch.

"So what are you planning on doing with the rest of your summer Dan?" My mother asked.

"Uh, party it away?" I said. I was already enrolled in college, had taken care of everything, I had a job for most of my senior year but I quit just before school ended. The manager had hired a bunch more people and I barely got hours anymore.

"That sounds like a great idea honey." My mom said, taking a bite out of her sandwich. "You want to go out tonight?"

Not a fucking chance. "No I think I'll stay in."

"Oh, why?"

"Dickey is why Mom!" I said.

"Oh, well I meant just the two of us." She said.

"No I'm good Mom."

"Well I can't make you I guess."

When I came out of my room later my mom was strutting around the living room naked. Your eyes can't stop themselves when a naked person stands near you; you have to look at their bits. My mom's tits were really quite nice, and if I was bothered by what was between her legs it didn't stop my erection.

"What the fuck Mom?" I yelled.

"What?" She said looking confused. "I just got out of the shower, I'm trying on clothes."

"Jeez, whatever, I think you should do this in your room mom, in the future."

"Okay if you're not comfortable with our natural bodies I guess I will."

I shook my head. I needed a shower myself actually. I went and took a quick one, I soaped up my balls and cock really good, I had to have it clean for Jen. It got hard and I thought about jerking it but better to save the energy for my girlfriend.

When I stepped out of the shower I realized I didn't have a towel.

"Fuck I'm cold!" I complained to myself.

I perked my head out of the bathroom and looked around, the coast was clear, I darted down the hall and around the-

"AHHH!"

"SHIT!"

I slammed into my mom and we collapsed onto the floor, me on top of her and our arms entwined. We both groaned with the wind knocked out of us and I shook my head.

"Ooohh, your crushing my leg." My mom said.

"Sorry." I said, catching my breath, I shifted my weight, just such that seemed natural, and felt her breast press against my chest. Time seemed to slow down as I realized I had just moved into a missionary position. My mom looked me in the face, smiling. I felt her hand on my shoulder, rubbing me... reassuringly? My dick was hard and pressed where her thigh met her crotch. Her cock was soft against my naked skin, I was cold and wet, her warm body felt nice.

"Sorry Mom, are you okay?" I asked.

"Ouuuh, yea. I'm okay." Both her hands stroked my back.

We started at each other, unmoving. She tilted her head a little to the right, "What are you thinking?" She asked.

What was I thinking? I needed to stand up right now. That was about thirty seconds overdo already, but... she felt so nice.

"I know what you're thinking." She whispered. She brought her lips to my neck and sucked.

"Ah! Mom! Ah... huh..." She was great at it, she moved around my neck so she wouldn't leave a hickey, but she sucked hard and flicked her tongue over my neck. Her cock was hardening against me.

"Go ahead." She said softly, "You can fuck me."

It was like a wet dream cum true, and yet, that was a fantasy from before! I looked at her face and it was my hot mom, her long hair spread on the floor and her sweet tits flattened on my chest, but between her legs... but really it was a girl under me right? She lived as a woman, so it wasn't gay to fuck her...

My mom's lips touched mine and I stopped thinking. She gently ran her hands over my body as I squeezed her breast. They were magnificent! I'd been dreaming about them for years, and now they were mine to play with! I broke our kiss to dive in and started nursing on her tits. Soft, heavy, luscious tits! I was so excited as I pinched one nipple while biting the other gently that I paid no attention to her cock rubbing my abdomen.

"Suck mommies boobs baby. Ohhh yeah, you're making me so hot! Mommy is going to let you fuck her, ugh, you like that? You want to fuck mommy?"

"Ump huh!" I mumbled into her tits, attacking them like a great white. When I could wait any longer I looked up and kissed my mom again while I took hold of my penis and pointed it at the exposed rosebud.

"Wait honey." She said, placing a hand on my chest. "Bring it up here so I can lube it up."

I moved up her body and stopped for a moment to rub my dick over her tits, I felt her nipples so nice and hard tickling my balls. She licked her lips and opened her mouth, her tongue felt electric on the tip of my dick as she teased me before devouring my hard on to the hilt, her chin touching my balls.

"That's it mom, get your son's dick ready to fuck you!"

She pulled my dick out and ran its tip along her lips like she was putting on lipstick, I stared into her eyes while she licked the head slowly. She took it back in her mouth and made a loud slurping sound as she pulled it out again with a POP as her sucking lips came off. Again she engulfed it and this time I felt her spreading spit on it with her tongue, when she pulled it out a long strand hung from her lips to my dick for a moment before I moved down her body, getting myself ready between her legs. She took hold of her legs at the knees and held them open for me as I pressed my dick against her sphincter.

"Come on baby, show me what you got!" She said.

"Take it Mom!" I pushed my dick into her and was a bit surprised at how easily it went in. She gasped in pleasure and her ass took my dick far more easily then I had taken hers and Dickey's.

"Go slow." She told me. "Fuck me slow."

I put a hand on either side of her head and started pumping her ass slowly. Her head was below my chest and she licked my nipples as she took my dick, her cock hard on my belly.

"Wow Mom, what are you, ah, what are you doing..." She was doing something with her ass muscles; they squeezed me with every outstroke, and relaxed as I pushed back in.

"Shhh son, just fuck me." She licked up my neck.

I didn't last long like that, her mouth on my sensitive nipples and her ass clinching my dick. My sweet mother's asshole!

"Almost there Mom, almost..." She bit me hard on the chest as I spurted into her ass, collapsing into her embrace and shaking.

She held me for two or three minutes before she pushed me off her onto my back. She stood and leaned down, helping me up and leading me to her bedroom.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked, laying in her bed. I felt vunurable and naked after what I had just done, I needed my mommy's comfort.

"Of course baby!" She said, taking a bottle of lube of her nightstand. She poured it into her hand and began greasing up her tool. I had kind of forgotten about that. I didn't intend for her to fuck me after I fucked her, but I guess it would be pretty jerkish of me to so no after she let me do her.

My mother held my head in her hands and said, "Push out when I push in." Push out? That didn't make sense, but as she began forcing her cock into me I did as she said and when I did she slipped in much easier than before.

Mind you, it still hurt.

She planted little kisses all over my face as I groaned, her cock nestled inside me. When I lay quiet she fucked me at a snail's pace. My dick got hard again and I wrapped my arms around my mother's back as she fucked me.

"Sweet little girl." My mom said, nails digging into my sides as she increased her pace. Her warm rod slid in and out of my ass hole, virgin until so recently, now being fucked on a constant basis it seemed.

"Oh, are you mommy's little bitch?" She asked me.

"Mom... don't call me..." She had been fucked by me too, why was I the bitch?

"Tell me you want this dick." She said, running a hand through my long hair.

The pleasure had started up, but I knew I preferred it from behind... I wanted to cum again, off her dick.

"I want it." I said. "Fuck me from behind."

She laughed. "Oh that's how you like it huh?" She pulled out and I turned over shoving my ass back against her meat as she ploughed my ass from behind.

"Ugh, Mom... yeah, fuck me."

"You're such a cock hungry slut baby." My mother taunted me.

"Gah, ah, I love your dick in me Mom!"

"Jerk yourself off you little fairy." She said.

I reached between my legs and grabbed my dick which was flopping around and pumped it hard.

"Momma's gonna fill your ass with cum bitch!" My mother yelled at me.

"Ugh, hold on Mom!" I had to get off with her in me, it would be so much better, I jerked myself wildly and I just made it. We came together, my mom making long slow strokes as she pumped her jizz into her son and me spraying my belly and the bed sheets. She pushed me down into the puddle of my cum and lay on top of me, her cock slowly getting soft inside me.

Then we cuddled. I lay in her arms and she licked my face playfully, like a dog licks you, which made me laugh. I felt her dick on mine and stopped laughing. I looked away from her.

"What the matter honey?" She asked as she caressed me.

"I'm a fag Mom! That's what the matter is!" When I'm not horny, the shame comes back strong after being fucked it seems.

"Momma will love you whatever you are baby. Besides fucking me like this doesn't make you a fag."

"It doesn't?" I said.

"Isn't your mom a beautiful woman?" She said, rubbing my sides.

"Yes." I said.

"Then fucking me can't make you gay can it?"

I thought about it. Maybe she was right, being attracted to her wasn't gay, it wasn't like I was attracted to men, she was a woman! I hugged her tight, she kissed my forehead. In a few minutes I felt her cock stir under me and I slipped down her body to start blowing her.

"Oh my little girl, your lips are so nice."

I think things are going to be fine between my mom and me now.

***

I don't know what you think of me at this point and I don't think I want to. I ain't got such a high opinion of myself at the moment to be honest. I'm leading a double life. I go out with my mom to the clubs dressed in drag with my boyfriend. During the day I hang out with my girlfriend who gives me so much sexual attention you wouldn't think I could get it up any more.

Two nights ago I went out with my mom just the two of us on the town. It was fun; I was pretty in my dresses with my long pigtails swinging behind me as I walked. I can't lie; I was hoping my mom would fuck me again. I was becoming addicted to getting ass fucked. That's why right now I have a sick urge to say yes to the text message from my "boyfriend" Dickey. It read:

"David says he is going out with your mom tonight you want to come?"

I did want to go, but not because of Dickey, maybe a little because of Dickey's dick...

"This is stupid!" I said aloud to myself. I'm not gay! Yes, I like it in the butt, and with my mom that is fine because she is a girl but I am not getting fucked by Dickey again... then it hit me.

Dildos.

It was so obvious, I could get the feeling I was craving on my own! No gay dudes required! It was around noon and there was plenty of time so I went out to the local adult store. Oh man did they have a lot of sex toys. This was much more then picking how big I wanted it! There were all kinds of materials like rubber, silicone, or glass. There were lengths from four inches to over twelve! There real looking ones, smooth ones, even ones with weird bumps on them.

I picked a realistic looking rubbery one and went to pay, I was horribly embarrassed to buy it but I needed this. I had to get the feeling of being ass fucked!

When I got home in my room I stripped naked and pulled out the dildo. I ran it under my nose and sniffed its strange odor. I was a little curious about what it tasted like so I put it in my mouth and sucked. I imagined it was my moms and pushed it into my throat, quickly gagging myself. I coughed it out and spit on it, laying on my back and spreading my legs as I put the tip against my asshole and pushed.

It took a lot of will to shove it in, I tried to loosen up but the pain was rough and I hadn't had to actually make myself experience that before, others had shoved into me while I took it, but soon I relaxed and started to pump. I got lost in my own little world, it wasn't as good with me holding the dildo as it was when a dick fucked me, but my dick was leaking precum and I thought I might could reach that sweet anal orgasm I was craving.

But I couldn't.

I tried different positions, different angles and speeds, and it felt good but that radiating pleasure never blossomed through me like it had. I could have jerked it and cum but I wanted what I had from my mom and Dickey. Before long my arm was tired and I gave up, frustrated. Someone else had to do the fucking, it was like trying to tickle myself like this, and it didn't quite work.

As I lay there on the floor, Dildo next to me and dick sticking up I picked up the phone and messaged Dickey that I would be going out with him that night.

Dickey and David had a good time at the sports bar that night. There was a big game on and the boys were fixating on it, me and my mom talked to each other for most of the night. I ordered coke and my smiling mother spiked it with rum from her purse. I didn't drink much; I wanted to be good and sober when we got home so I could enjoy what was to come. Even as I sat there anticipating it I felt bizarre. I had no attraction to Dickey whatsoever, but his cock, that was different. I wanted it in me again. When we left I looked at Dickey and licked my lips.

I was possessed. I was unable to overrule my sex drive with my better judgment. We drove for what seemed like too long. When the car stopped I looked around, "Where..." I asked, not recognizing the neighborhood.

"It's my place." Dickey said.

Oh. I didn't remember agreeing to come to his place, now he was gonna want me to sleep with him! All I wanted was for him to fuck me at my house and go not cuddle! As I thought about this I realized more and more how what I was doing was nuts. I had a hot girlfriend! Also I'm not gay, why should I be here with this guy for some sick little thrill! I made up my mind to stop this. I decided to be honest.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
925 Followers