Femme Tourment?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another cruel smile came over her face.

"Over my knees!"

Slowly I rose from the floor and made to crawl onto her lap, but she quickly stopped me. When she pointed to my skirt, I knew what she first wanted. With only a moment of hesitation, I began sliding my dress down to my shoes, allowing my panties to quickly follow. My shoes and socks came off as well, so that only my wedding ring remained on my body. I left it on as I carefully laid myself over her gorgeous black legs. I delighted in the feel of my belly sliding over them until my ass was right below her. My breasts pressed uncomfortably against the bed covers as I awaited her next punishing desire.

But I would have to wait. While bracing for her swatting hand, it instead came to rest softly upon my cheeks. With delicateness only a woman can know, she began caressing my fleshing backside. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the gentle needing and gliding of her fingers, occasionally feeling her tickling nails on them.

"Tell me baby girl, when white lady was being mean to that poor black girl from school, was she secretly getting turned on?"

I didn't answer, not knowing exactly where this was coming from.

"Answer me baby girl. Were you getting off every time you and your snobby white bitches made fun of her?"

"Ye....yes...."

(SLAP) I gasped from the surprise of it all. Her hand had swiftly and quietly rose from my ass and came crashing back down hard. I had no idea how she knew. How could she tell I got turned on making fun of that bitch back then?

"I knew you did slut. I knew that white cunny of yours couldn't help but cream with power after humiliating a black girl. All you white women are the same, getting all hot thinking your better than us!" (SLAP!)

"OWWW....Mistress I'm sorry..."

(SLAP) "Shut up you pig! It's not your fault, it's in your blood. You can't help but be racist bitches. But that's the same reason why you got even hornier when she fought back wasn't it?" (SLAP)

I moaned painfully into the bed. My lack of an answer was evidence enough to her question. It was all true. I was a pretty white girl and she had been a low class black girl. I was supposed to be better than she was. I was raised TO be better. Yet with my neck helplessly trapped in her hand, my friends powerless on the floor, I was at her mercy. This black girl could have had her way with me and that power washed me into submission.

(SLAP)

"It turned you on to have the tables turned. It got those tiny nubs all hard didn't it? It got that pink puss all moist and wet being showed up by a black girl? Right Bitch?"

"YEESSSS MISTRESS!!!!"

(SLAP)(SLAP)(SLAP)

"But poor pathetic white lady wanted more didn't she? (SLAP) She wanted to be humiliated (SLAP) and abused (SLAP) and turned into a black girl's bitch (SLAP) Didn't she?"

"Yes Mistress PLEASE! Please make me your bitch! Abuse me, humiliate me. I deserve it so much. Please!!!!!!"

(SLAP)(SLAP)(SLAP)(SLAP).....

I lost count of the number of swats on my once white ass. All I knew was that I was fully reliving the experience of my mind. I was totally back in time, back in high school, behind in the fields. I was being completely stripped in front of my friends, imagining my ass getting swatted over and over by the black girl the way I've dreamt about for years since. I didn't care that my ass was on fire, or that I'd probably regret what I was allowing. I didn't care that it was a barely legal black prostitute giving me my pain or my punishment. I DIDNT CARE!

I had no idea when she actually stopped spanking my ass. I must have been kicking and crying on her lap for some time before I came to my senses. She had gone back to caressing my checks again. Despite being as soft and gentle as she had been earlier, my soar skin tingled in pain at every movement of her fingers, and I winced constantly.

Then my eyes went wide as her fingers slide off my cheeks to between my thighs. Encouraging me to widen my knees she was soon pressing against my cunt lips and, for the first time, I could feel the cool air over its wetness.

"This abuse really does turn you on doesn't it slut?"

I hid my face in the sheets in shame.

"Stand!"

I quickly scurried off her knees, intoxicated by the powerful command in her voice. In a second I was standing before her, tits red and ass sore.

"Spread your legs!"

I did as I was told. She paused for a moment, waiting for me to do so.

"Open your lips for me!"

My fingers trembled as I reached down and spread my oily sex for my black Mistress.

She leaned forward and examined me for a moment, staring into the pink displayed for her. Her eyes fixed upon my clit, proudly out for her to see as she lifted her right hand to it.

I quivered as two fingers slid up along my wet lips before resting on my hot bud. As she began rubbing my sensitive sex organ, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to enjoy the new wonderful sensations she was giving me. After a moment, her fingers were replaced by a thumb, the two fingers now entering into my very warm vagina. Before I knew it I was being fucked by her fingers right there in the middle of the room. I reopened my eyes and watched in awe as her fingers moved in and out of my cunny while her thumb teased my clit wild.

I struggle to remain standing as she moved faster and faster, my knees growing weak while sweat collected on my forehead. My fingers desperately trying to hold my lips apart as hers jam faster and faster into me. Then at the worst possible moment, they suddenly stopped. A wave of frustration came over me as my eyes flew to hers for an explanation as to why my Mistress had stopped my pleasure. Her fingers were still inside me, but were no longer moving.

"Fuck them Princess!"

For a moment I didn't move, not realizing what she was trying to tell me to do.

"Get that white ass moving! Fuck my fingers like the dumb bitch that you are!"

I bent my knees and pushed her fingers deeper into me, then quickly straightened back out. In a few more seconds I was fucking my puss on her fingers for all I was worth, crying with renewed pleasure.

Again I close my eyes and allow myself to imagine being in the back of the school. Both my friends now staring at me in shock and disgust as I passively lean against the wall while a black hand slips into the top of my skirt. The look of pleasure washing over my face as she dares to find my wet, submissive sex tucked safely away inside my panties. The look of absolute revolution on my friend's faces as I began to desperately fuck back.

"Lady, you truly are pathetic you know that?"

My eyes open again at her words, the illusion in my mind vanishing as I stare hungrily into her eyes. Gone were the images of school and friends. I was back to being a middle aged wife, fucking a black prostitute's slick fingers for four hundred dollars!

I moaned as I fucked even faster, rapidly thrusting my hips along her dark fingers like the absolute fool that I was. Even when her thumbnail began to scratch tormentingly against my clitty I didn't dare stop. All I could do was moan and buck my way closer and closer to desperate release.

Within another moment I had completely abandoned my attempts to hold my oily lips apart. Constantly they were slipping out of my grasp. Instead I shamefully brought one wet hand to my mouth and sucked my fingers while the other played with my still reddened tits. My legs felt as if they were on fire as the muscles in them worked to the point of collapse, thrusting my hips into her fingers.

"Is this what white sluts do when they let loose? Do they get off fucking their dirty cunts against black women's fingers? Is this how you demonstrate your superiority to a black woman, by fucking their fingers and paying for it?"

"YES MISTRESS!"

"What are you?"

This time there was no hesitation as I freely professed my degrading title: "I'm a Dirty Stupid White Racist Cunt!"

Suddenly her fingers pulled out of my juiced cunt to allow for the flurry of pussy slappings that immediately followed. I let out a cry of inhuman pain as I desperately thrusted out my pelvis to meet her swatting hand. In seconds pain and pleasure completely washed over me as I collapsed to the floor squealing like a pig, my body shaking and convulsing like a mad woman.

My Mistress just watched from the bed at the havoc she had caused my mind and body. The whole time it was with the widest grin. Don't even think of asking me how long I was cumming at her feet, only that it felt like the longest moments of my life.

At some point I managed to regain my senses and got back to my knees before her. Despite the stinging pain in my tits, ass, and pussy, my entire face had a glow to it. Never had I orgasmed like that before, and I had never ever gotten this close to living out my deepest fantasy. At times I really felt as if I were back at school, being dominated the way I ever so wished I could have been. I beamed up at my Mistress for giving this to me and she smiled warmly back, acknowledging me.

Yet her smile faded when she started to reach her arms forward to me. As she gently pressed her hands against my shoulders, I allowed her to be push me backwards until I was lying on my back. I passively laid there, watching as she stood and walked along to my side, until she was standing next to my resting head. Lifting one leg, she placed it over me and onto the other side of my face.

Now I had no choice but to look up, past her pretty calves, past her cute knees, past her firm thighs, up her micro skirt where her dark hairless lips lay. I could just barely make out its outline and I realized it had never even occurred to me that she wouldn't have any panties on.

She looked down at me for a brief moment, seemingly enjoying the stance she now had over me. Then unceremoniously she lifted her skirt up to her waist. For the first time in my life, I was looking at another woman's very wet sex. I could see it glistening above me as I looked at it as if I were in a trance. It took me a moment before I realized that she was lowering her hips to my face.

I barely had time to think as my head was soon encased between her two strong black thighs. My eyes went wide when my lips pressed right against her sex lips. Instantly the smell of sex filled my nostrils. The smell of countless past customers filling my lungs. Her juices, which still managed to force their way past my closed lips, carried the faint taste of male seed.

I moaned into her pussy for her to get off, fully realizing the depravity of my new position.

"Open those prissy lips bitch. Stick that tongue up inside me." She ordered, yet my lips and tongue still didn't move. This wasn't what I had wanted. I didn't want to taste the filth that lay inside her. I was no longer thinking about my high school days as a snobbish white girl. I was totally focused on the fact that I was being asked to clean out a whore's used pussy! This isn't what I had paid her for.

Reaching back, she took hold of my soar right breast and cruelly squeezed. "I said eat me you fucking dyke! Suck my pussy like the fucking white lez slut that you are!"

I opened my mouth to scream from the pain surging from my tit and unknowingly allowed more of her tainted juices to flow into my mouth, coating my tongue and teeth. Yet I still didn't eat her, causing her to reach back her other hand to squeeze both my poor breasts even harder.

With a muffled scream I darted my tongue out into her warm, moist hole desperate to stop the pain. Instantly she clenched her thighs hard around my head and encouraged my tongue.

"Goooood girl. Good white girl. Clean that black pussy you love so much. Suck out all the nasties inside. Be a good little maid to my kitty cat."

Having little choice in the matter I began to clean her used cunt. Despite my initial revulsion, I resolved myself to sucking the remnants of her former paying customers into my mouth. I could tell she was relishing every moment of this. Not every day does she have a white woman between her well fucked thighs, and tonight she was most likely living out her own dark fantasies at my expense, literally.

All my attention was now centered on her cunt. I kind of lost myself as I did my best to satisfy her. Forgetting eventually how filthy the liquids pouring into my mouth were. Instead I tongued her folds and walls as she demanded. Every once in awhile she would reach back and slap my breasts to make me pay more attention.

By the time she finally fell off my numb face, she had orgasmed three times, and my throat and belly were coated with stuff I really DONT want to think about.

We both laid on the hotel room floor for some time, not moving a single muscle as we tried to regain our energy. I honestly don't think I could have talked if I wanted to, as my tongue lay slack in my mouth. The whole time her fingers lightly played with my still erect nipples as we panted next to each other.

I'm guessing that due to her youth, she was able to regain her energy faster than I. I watched from the floor as she eventually stood, composing herself in only the way a prostitute could.

Disappearing into the bathroom, supposedly to check her hair and make up, she soon came back out and looked at me for a moment, still lying on the cheap carpet floor. My face covered in her mixed juices, my soar pinkish breasts throbbing on my heaving chest.

Turning towards the sofa, she caught sight of my purse resting on it and made her way to it. Opening it up, she ruffled inside for a moment. I wanted to say something to her, but couldn't. Finally she pulled her hand back out, clutching another two hundred dollars.

"I think a tip is in order don't you Miss?"

I said nothing, just watched as she stuffed the bills into her cleavage like before.

We spent a few more hours together that night. Some of it was spent licking and sucking her toes as she rested on the bed, regaining her strength. She also enjoyed giving my butt yet another spanking before ordering me to fuck my clitty against her toes to orgasm. At first I felt like a complete idiot for doing it, but after a little bit I was fucking them like a complete slut. Of course I had to lick each toe clean again after I did.

Despite being totally degraded and used by a prostitute, I have never felt so content and so alive as I did that night. Its not every day one gets to live out a childhood fantasy in such a fashion and this girl knew exactly what I wanted, some how.

Eventually I made my way into the shower to wash up. When I came back out, she patiently waited for me to get dressed, enjoying the wincing of my face each time cloths touched a sore part of my body. Twenty minutes later we were back outside and in my SUV, heading towards her familiar street corner. The whole drive we didn't say a word to each other.

When we finally arrived, she casually got out and closed the door behind her. Turning she look at me with that same evil smile, sending chills down my spine and centering in my pussy. I lowered the window.

"I must admit you've been the easiest, and most enjoyable trick I've ever had."

I didn't know whether to say thank you or not.

"Waking up this morning, I never expected to get paid to abuse a white chicks body. But kudos to you babe. If you've got any fellow horny racist bitches you know of, by all means send them my way!"

"Um....ok...." I seriously doubted any of my friends harbored my same degrading fantasies. Then again...."

"What are you?" She commanded, still with the evil, seductive grin. I blushed as several other prostitutes took notice.

"I'm...."

"WHAT ARE YOU?"

I look down at the passenger seat: "I'm a stupid racist white cunt!"

Several of the other girls paused in mid-step as they no doubt heard my humiliating admission. But I didn't dare look at any of them, even after I heard a few giggles.

"That you are baby girl, that you are. See you around lady."

And like that she turned and strode off down the street looking for the next roaming car. That's all I really was to her, another trick. A second later my car turned the corner and she was out of sight. Less than an hour later I was back home. Back where no one would ever want to hurt me. Back in the place where love was free and unconditional. Back where black girls never dared enter to punish me. I was Home!

Removing my cloths I carefully slipped beside my husband into bed, wrapping my arms around his sleeping body. My breasts ached as they pressed against his bare back, reminding me of how they got that way. A smile crept across my face and a tingling formed between my thighs before I fell into a blissful, content sleep. A sleep filled with new dreams of stupid racist white bitches getting exactly what they deserve by sexy black vixens.

The End!

Phoenix Arrow

***********

All Comments are greatly appreciated, please send them to the link below.

Your encouragements keep me going :)

*******

This work is copyright (c) 2003 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

12