Feral Passions

Story Info
The last cyborg has a run in with a werewolf pack.
2.1k words
18.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
New_Hope
New_Hope
11 Followers

As this is my first time submitting work I ask you to please be friendly with your comments. I currently do not have an editor so I apologize for any spelling/grammatical mistakes. This is the start to a longer series so there will not be sex quite yet but it will appear. Please enjoy.

New Hope

>>>>><<<<<

Will stepped out of the December rain and into the warmth of the steakhouse, the place had just recently opened and he decided to go out and celebrate the night of his twentieth birthday with a quiet dinner. Having only been open "Mr. Mikes" as it was called was quickly gaining a positive name for its quality of service and food.

"Hello and welcome to Mr. Mikes." The server said as he bid Will to follow him to a table. Glancing at the mirrored wall he noticed that one side of his jacket collar had popped up, fixing it he sighed in relief that his appearance was fairly dashing for his build. He stood 6'7" and looked like he was in football in high school, but his muscles were not large nor bulging so a second glance was always needed for any approaching female. Sitting at the table he was shown to, Will subconsciously rubbed a small metal hole in his wrist. It was a bad habit since he had gotten the nanite implant five long years ago shortly before they had been declared illegal because of a few wrong people getting their hands on them. Thus he constantly needed to hide who he truly was unless someone reported him possibly ending his life in many ways. Brushing the memories and worries out of his head he looked over what he could see in the room, there was a few patrons spread out at tables with their date or partner. Beside a large group of men and women sitting in at a large table across the dining floor, the group was well mixed and all the men looked well worked out and toned the females were lean and toned but still had their curves where they belonged.

"What would you like to drink sir?" A waitress asked breaking Will out of his observations and back to reality.

"Uh, yeah I will take a shot of vodka and a coke." He replied running his fingers through his hair, ignoring her reaction to his strange drink order. It was odd to other people but something he had gained love of through the low cost. She walked away to the bar getting his order together, turning attention back to his surroundings he looked down at the menu and flipped through the pages of entrées. A soft clatter as the waitress laid the glass of coke and the shot of vodka on his table.

"Anything I can get you for your main course?" She asked pulling out a pen and notepad. Will looked over the menu quickly feeling her eyes looking him over now that she had the slight pause. He sifted slightly under her gaze.

"I will take the peppercorn steak, medium rare with a Caesar salad please." He said hoping to rid himself of the women's attention as soon as possible, he saw the brief disappointment cross her face she had obviously been hoping to look him over a bit more before his mind was made up. As she walked away he looked over at the group retuning to watching someone his nanites had taken an intense liking too.

'We must have her' A thought drifted into his head. This was a complication that took hold from bringing the nanites into his body they had taken a small life of in mind releasing things that had been bound in his mind before.

"What do you mean?" He whispered to himself. "We must have her we can't just take her she is probably married to one of the people at the table." Looking back up Will noticed the woman staring intently at him along with the rest of her table. He pulled a hundred dollar bill from his jacket and quickly started to leave the building, just as his waitress came out of the kitchen.

"Hey!" She shouted. "You need to pay your bill!" He slid past her and broke through the kitchen running through and out the back door. As he turned and began to run down the alley, he felt panicked something was wrong with that group how had they all heard him.

"Surprise!" A voice roared as a weight crashed onto Will's back sending him hitting the ground. Managing to roll from under the creature he extended his blade, nine inches of it sprouting out of the port on his wrist.

"Oh you that into video games that you're copying them?" A male voice said chuckling roughly. "You better get back in there and deal with your bill or I will have to deal with you." Will stepped back as he looked at the hulking mass of muscle in front of him, his mind raced and senses sharpened as his nanites began to flow around his body doing as much as they could to aid without changing his appearance.

'He looks delicious...let me deal with him...we need the blood...so badly.'

"Shut up...just shut up and let me think." He mumbled to himself. The guy just cocked his head to the side and glared.

"What did you say to me buddy?" He asked in a snarl bearing his fangs. 'Wait...fangs?' Will thought to himself.

"Robert what the hell are you doing in our territory!" An angry male voice shouted from behind him. The one apparently named Robert just smiled, aside from the rage his eyes burned with.

"Dealing with this little thief." He spoke then lunged turning into mixture of man and canine as he approached. To Will the swift fluid movement was no faster than a run and showed how bulky and clumsy the thing was, he was a fighter of brute force not skill and finesse. Will ducked under the claw swipe and lunged burying blade up to his hand into the creature's neck and into its brain. The beast had stood over three feet over Wills head so he held onto the thing's neck as it fell backwards dead before he even had a chance to avoid the lunge. Looking up he saw the shock on the faces of the three males and four females, before they had a chance to move he ran fleeing the scene as quickly as he could.

'YES!' The inner voice shrieked as his body uncontrollably licked the blood off the blade as he ran back to his home, his sanctuary away from the outside world that would kill him if they knew what he was. He felt the blade dissipate into his arm as the presence retreated.

Opening the door to the apartment he bolted the door and closed the other locks he kept just in case, whoever those people were they were not human and obviously had some kind of power the last thing he needed was being tracked down. Collapsing into bed Will allowed himself to fall into a deep sleep, the day's work and the night's battle had took mush more out of himself then he would of thought possible.

<<<<>>>>>

Julia sat down at beside the backdoor not believing what she had seen, he was a human she had smelt nothing on him, not the smell of vampire or anything else not even the faint sensation of magic. Whatever had just killed Robert was not anything she had seen in her one hundred and thirty seven years of life; he had just moved too perfectly nothing seemed natural about it. Only to top things off and make it worse for her was her wolf's reaction to him when he was in the restaurant, it needed him craved his touch. She knew what happened her wolf had bonded with him, whatever and whoever he was that was her mate. Julia knew that nothing would stop her from making him hers...or the other way around it was very rare that the female found bonding with a male. It was almost unheard of...almost.

"Dammit." She sighed.

"What the HELL IS GOING ON HERE." The very angry voice of the Storm Coast pack's Alpha made Julia wish she could hide in the shadow. Standing she stood.

"My Alpha...something that we have never seen before was here and killed Robert without so much as a second through." She reported. "He did not smell of Vampire or demon and there is no trace of magic."

"For the last time my name is Ryan!" He snapped at her with a glare. "It still smells like a Human hunt it down and bring it back so we can deal with it properly." He sighed. "Fuck can this night get anymore hellish?"

One of the females grinned, Alyssa smiled at Julia smugly she was always eager to stir up problems for Julia just because she was seen as Ryan's eventual mate. "Julia's wolf bonded with it." She said with the grin spreading wider on her face. The look on the Alpha suddenly changed as he opened one eye and locked it with Julia.

"Is this true?" He asked his voice hinting at relief. Julia nodded weakly not knowing what was about to be vested upon her. "Thank god, this makes things simpler." Ryan signed.

Julia stared at him confusedly as he began to order everyone to get the mess cleaned up and to have security doubled.

"We don't need anyone else playing hero and dying tonight." He said coldness to his voice as he looked at Roberts's corpse. "We are just lucky he is a stray and we do not have to deal with another pack."

>>>>><<<<<

Will dreamt of the girl from the restaurant, his mind was so focused on her that he could not pull his dreams away from thoughts of her. Her eyes dark brown full of earth warmth, hair brown and soft looking flowing down her back, and every detail of her was so well remembered but her smell he needed to know it so much. Her name also missing that he needed to know. The displeasure of his nanites at being denied ground at the back of his mind a constant pressure to give into his minds basic instincts. Never had he had this feeling before.

'Give in we need her you can feel it you feel a lust towards her that has NEVER GRIPPED YOU BEFORE. Not even with her!' A low mechanical growl played itself in his head as the challenge issued forwards.

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up and let me sleep!" He whispered harshly at himself. "Let me find out more we can hack into their computer you can gather all the information you can, just let me sleep we need it. The growl subsided and the grinding paused giving up until it was denied once again their desire and kept away from their prize. His dreams were raunchy and sex filled and he forced her to submit to his desires and he dominated her, feeling her shudder in orgasm as thrust himself in and out, sating the fire that burned in his own loins. As he felt orgasm approach he was awakened, and had it not been for his nanite half he might have shit himself as the stun grenade went off in his bedroom.

"Get him quick!" An order sounded not making sense to Will as he lay still recovering from the blinding of the light coupled with the deafening of the bang that knocked him back into the world of the living. Sitting up allowing his blade to extend out seven inches he paused at a metallic click at the side of his head. Looking over he saw a man holding a fully loaded .45 magnum aimed squarely at his head.

"You can dodge us in a fight but can you avoid a bullet going at your skull from this close?" The man said with a tone of voice that told how unafraid he was to shoot. "Now do you want to come peacefully we may be able to forgive the killing if you talk to our Alpha, and see how we are going to deal with you." Realising he did not have much choice in the matter Will placed his hands on his head letting the blade dissolve into his body.

"Neat trick an illusion blade." The man said with a grin lifting Will to his feet.

"Want to see how real it is?" Will said as he was walked down the stairs from his apartment into the garage. The man silenced himself and took the seat along with another on either side of Will in the back of the black SUV while two other men got in the front. Closing his eyes he decided to take the chance to sleep and plot his escape.

New_Hope
New_Hope
11 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome story

I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice stories

Please write more soon.

hey_allenhey_allenover 11 years ago

This is an interesting intro to the story, but please add more!

NONHUMANLOVERNONHUMANLOVERalmost 12 years ago
GOOD START

HURRY UP AND UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fear this will be one of those great but unfinished stories.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Finding Love A need to claim what's his.in NonHuman
To Run with Wolves Caleb meets his fate.in NonHuman
In The Shadow of The Moon Ch. 01 No matter how much she wishes she wasn't, she is his.in NonHuman
Call of the Wild Ch. 01 His wolf calls out to her and reaches her soul.in NonHuman
Leader of the Pack Ch. 01 Due to be mated. Falls for someone else. Crap!in NonHuman
More Stories