Ferrezoth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

For a long moment Kalan only stared back at her, his face caught in flux somewhere between a smile and nervousness. Suddenly Xeres grabbed both of them by the hair and forcibly pushed their lips together. They both went stiff briefly, but then let go and relaxed into the enforced kiss. Then they broke it off, and both of them looked straight at Xeres.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I could no longer bear the tension."

"You are such a spontaneous little creature!" Jevanna said.

As if to prove her point, Xeres suddenly grabbed hold of Jevanna's face and planted an explosive kiss on her. "I don't know what 'spontaneous' means," the elf girl said, "but that sounded like a compliment. So I wanted to thank you."

Jevanna hesitated in her response, for the first time really taking in the beauty of the big-green-eyed, point-eared, brown haired creature in front of her, before saying, "Allow me to thank you back."

With that, human and elf girls became entwined in a heated kiss. Jevanna felt the passionate fervor of Xeres's little tongue darting into her mouth, and the tender touch of four-fingered hands massaging her breasts through the light fabric of her tunica. She gripped the elf girl's tiny frame tight in her arms, wanting to fully envelope the sensuous creature.

Kalan watched with fascination as the two girls bathed each other in affection, feeling his manhood surging to life. "This is certainly a side of you I've never seen, Jevanna," he said.

Jevanna pulled away from Xeres's lips and looked at him, as the truth of what he had said dawned on her: never before had she ever kissed a woman, not even one of her own species. And yet there was something about this elf that was just so irresistible, even to her. "You've made an incredible find, my love!"

Kalan smiled, putting an arm around Jevanna's shoulders. "As far as I'm concerned, I've made two incredible finds."

Jevanna practically melted into him, and they fell into a long, languid kiss—during which her hands were not idle, as she placed her grip on the stiff organ tenting the lower length of his tunic. Even as he practically gasped into her mouth as she slowly stroked him through the fabric, she too began breathing more sharply at the mere feel of it in her hand.

"Join me in here?" they heard Xeres's voice call from a distance. They disengaged their lips to find that Xeres had left the room. Her voice sounded like it had come from the bedroom, so they followed it there to find her lying on the bed, her clothes already discarded. "Kalan, what say we give Jevanna a proper welcome home?"

"I say we give her the best welcome home she's ever had," Kalan grinned, unclasping the shoulder straps of Jevanna's tunica and letting the light green garment slip down off of her body. He guided her to the bed and laid her now nude form down, where Xeres immediately oozed onto her side and extended her little tongue to Jevanna's right breast. Kalan laid down on her other side, and began giving the same treatment to the other breast. Jevanna pressed her head back into the pillow and moaned loudly, relishing the feeling of a separate tongue on each of her nipples, which were now rock hard.

After a minute or two, Kalan and Xeres looked up at each other as each continued circling their tongues around Jevanna's nipples, and both had the same mischievous notion at once. They instantly changed tactics, switching from tonguing her nipples to sucking them into their lips, and they sucked hard. Jevanna gave out a sharp moan, cupping her hands under her breasts and bringing one leg up. Her opening was wet and throbbing now, eager for some attention. "I'm so hot," she pleaded. "Someone, please!"

Her request was understood, and Xeres's slim hand began reaching down, savoring every contour of Jevanna's body, until she came to the young woman's paradise. Xeres was able to comfortably slip three fingers inside of Jevanna, leaving only her thumb free to rub at Jevanna's little nub. Jevanna gripped the elf's wrist as Xeres pumped her fingers into Jevanna's depths.

Kalan engulfed Jevanna's open mouth with his own, and she threw an arm around his neck, hungrily probing his mouth with her tongue. Xeres began kissing her way down Jevanna's body, showing love to every inch of her skin along the way to where her lips would join with her fingers in the girl's womanhood.

Jevanna shrieked and jumped when Xeres's tongue made contact with her little nub, jerking her head away from Kalan's mouth and then looking down at what the elf girl was doing. Xeres's tongue was practically going like the wing of a humming bird while her fingers continued probing Jevanna, driving her into a frenzy. Kalan could only try to keep holding onto the writhing and screaming girl in his arms. "Oh... she's so good..." she barely managed to gasp out, moments before exploding into an earth shattering orgasm.

She thrashed about for a minute or two while Xeres continued her work, seeming almost oblivious to her results, before Jevanna finally started to calm a little; only a little, as Xeres was not stopping for a second. But it was enough for Jevanna to look at Kalan and say "Bring him up here," in a low rasp with a quick glance down to the tent in the lower part of his tunic.

Kalan immediately removed his belt and lifted up and discarded his tunic, before walking up on his knees to where Jevanna could take hold of his stiff member and pull it into her open mouth. The lower part of her body continued to writhe and squirm under Xeres's ceaseless ministrations, but her upper body remained steady and controlled as she focused on the task of inhaling Kalan's cock. Kalan grunted through his teeth and stroked Jevanna's hair, thinking just one thought:I can't believe how much I love this girl.

As she began building toward another climax, the tempo at which Jevanna was sucking him started increasing, bringing Kalan ever closer to spending in her mouth. But just as Xeres sensed that the girl's climax was just around the corner, she suddenly stopped. Jevanna instantly released Kalan's cock and looked up with a short, squeaking whimper like a puppy. Her hips impulsively churned about, trying desperately to find the source of stimulation that had been taken away, searching for the release her womanhood so craved.

Xeres only looked back at her with a wicked smile, which she then turned to Kalan. Xeres crawled up to Kalan and began whispering something in his ear. Jevanna's hand moved down and began rubbing her throbbing sex, but after only a second or two Xeres looked down at what she was doing, and pointed a finger and commanded, "None of that! Kalan, hold her hands!"

Kalan obeyed, grabbing both of Jevanna's wrists and pinning her hands above her head. She squeaked again and looked up at him with pitiable, pleading eyes, but Kalan only smiled and shook his head. Jevanna watched with curiosity as Xeres jumped off the bed and hurried out of the room, returning a moment later with—oh no!—a length of twine. She began struggling to free herself from Kalan's grip, but to no avail. Xeres climbed back onto the bed, and Kalan held Jevanna's hands to the post at the head, where Xeres leaned over to secure them there.

When she was finished, Xeres and Kalan both let go and leaned back to look down on the girl tied helpless beneath them. "Now, Jevanna," Xeres grinned, "you're going to have to watch." With that she lay down next to Jevanna and spread her legs apart, and crooked a finger, beckoning for Kalan to come to her. Kalan crawled to Xeres's prone form and lowered his head between the elf girl's legs, extending his tongue to her sex. Xeres leaned her head back and shut her eyes, breathing out a happy little moan through her nose.

Breathing hard, Jevanna watched with unblinking eyes as Kalan tongued Xeres's little slit, causing the elf girl to writhe about, squeezing her breasts. Jevanna struggled against her bonds, and her hips squirmed on the bed. The more she watched this, the more her sex craved attention, and she couldn't even rub it. Why were they torturing her like this?

She started to whine softly as she watched the writhing and moaning Xeres finally lift Kalan's head from her crotch and plant her lips on his, tasting the juices the man had licked from her elven cunt. Then Xeres turned around, positioning herself on all fours and pointing her hindquarters toward Kalan.

"Nilo zomna," Xeres moaned as Kalan took hold of her hips and slid his pole into her entrance from behind. Jevanna watched Kalan begin pumping the elf's hole. She watched Xeres squeeze her big eyes shut and open her mouth to gasp out of. She watched Xeres's breasts swaying beneath her as her body jerked back and forth with Kalan's powerful thrusting. She watched her little elven hands gripping the sheets as if to rip them apart.

Jevanna wasn't sure if what Xeres did next made things better for her or worse: Xeres leaned over to the side and began kissing and tonguing Jevanna's pert nipple. Initially she was grateful for the attention, and what Xeres was doing felt wonderful enough to make her thrust her chest out to give the elf girl better access to it; but on the other hand, it was only making her dripping cunt more desperate for release. Her lower body began churning and writhing even more, almost as if it were trying to separate from the rest of her body just so it could get to where it could find the stimulation it needed.

Kalan removed himself from Xeres when he felt himself getting close, and bent down to lick at her some more, inserting two fingers into her. Xeres lifted her head from Jevanna's tit and looked back, rhythmically gasping at the combined attention of his fingers and tongue, until finally the elf collapsed onto the bed, screaming in the orgasm that Jevanna desperately wanted.

Her limit had been reached. If Jevanna didn't get what she needed now, she was going to die. "Please, I can't take it anymore!" she begged. "Kalan, please come inside me!"

Kalan looked at her quizzically. "Do you think she's ready now?"

Xeres looked up from the pillow and grinned. "Do it."

Kalan moved over to Jevanna and kneeled above her, touched the head of his organ to the outside of her opening and—pulled away. Jevanna whined in frustration, moving her hips around, trying to capture his cock. He touched it to her again, and slid the tip along her slit without entering her, and then pulled away again. "No, no, don't do this to me!"

Yet still he continued to tease her, prodding her opening without entering it, making her whine pitiably—until he pushed into her in a single, sudden thrust that made her shriek like a wild animal. She screamed with ecstasy with each of Kalan's thrusts, and it didn't take very long at all for her to come crashing into a massive climax, and releasing a scream so loud that Xeres had to cover her ears.

For a second, Jevanna honestly thought she was dead. It took her feeling Kalan spilling his seed inside of her to make her realize that she was still very much alive, simply wiped out from the most incredible orgasm she'd had in her life, and at that moment, she knew that every second they'd spent tormenting her had been absolutely worth it.

For a very long while, all three of them simply lay there, catching their collective breath. Eventually, Kalan hoisted himself up and grunted, "I really must get back to tending my crops."

"Of course," Jevanna whispered, still not quite able to speak above that. Kalan unbound her hands and gave her a kiss after donning his tunic again, and said, "Why don't you two get to know each other a little better?" before turning and leaving the room.

Once Kalan was gone, Jevanna turned her head to look at Xeres, who was lying on her side with her head propped up on her hand, looking at her with those huge green eyes and a satisfied smile. "As Kalan pointed out, you certainly brought out a new side of me," Jevanna said.

"I feared you would be far less responsive than you were," Xeres replied, tenderly tracing her fingers around the side of Jevanna's face. "I've wanted you ever since Kalan told me about you."

"Have you done that with other women before?"

"Yes. I've joined with many members of my tribe, and often they have been female." She crawled closer to Jevanna so that she was leaning over her, gently caressing her flesh. "I enjoy a man's touch as much as any girl, but the warmth and softness of a woman's flesh is every bit as appealing to me."

Jevanna smiled up at the elf girl, and brushed a bit of hair behind her pointed ear. "I think I understand that." She brought Xeres's head down to share a long, tender kiss with her, before the two girls relaxed into each other's embrace, and drifted off to sleep.

***

Davir and Durren made a few more stops in town before going home, so Taki did get to see a good deal of new things. There were so many buildings to look at, all of them so different, and so many people walking everywhere. Most of them didn't give Taki a second look, or a first look for that matter. The only ones who did were the ones who knew Durren or Davir, who would look her up and down and say things like, "So, you actually got one?" Many of them would appraise Durren's choice; a compliment on Taki's looks, apparently, but a compliment that was directed at Durren, not her. Most of the people who said these things were looking at Taki while they spoke, but not one of them spoke a single word to her.

They stopped first for a bite to eat at the tavern. They took a seat at a table with two chairs; Taki knelt by Durren's feet like the well-trained slave she was. She and Davir were both surprised when Durren ordered two plates of food. When Davir questioned him about this, Durren's response was to point a thumb down at Taki and say, "We need to feed her, don't we?" Taki looked up at him, and he looked back... Taki realized she liked the way he looked at her. Unlike the way most men looked at her, it didn't make her feel uncomfortable or scared. When he looked at her, she felt... safe.

When the food arrived and Durren put her plate down on the floor for her, her eyes nearly jumped from their sockets. Compared to the meager rations she was used to getting every day, the slab of meat in front of her was huge. She needed no further encouragement before she picked it up and began to savagely tear into what was unquestionably the best food she'd ever tasted.

Davir shook his head. "You haven't had her an hour, and already you're spoiling her."

"I prefer to believe in positive reinforcement instead of negative," Durren shrugged, still looking at Taki.

After eating and leaving the tavern with her stomach more satisfied than Taki could ever remember it being, Davir had to make a stop by the mercenaries' hub for something; only mercenaries were allowed in, meaning Durren and Taki had to wait outside for a few minutes while Davir attended to whatever business he had in there. Then Durren stopped by one of the shops and purchased a bunch of small wood blocks, which Taki wondered what he was planning to do with. After that, it was off to her new home.

Davir and Durren lived in a house situated on a low seaside bluff, with a view of miles of beach. It was noticeably larger than most of the houses in Ferrezoth, which was a luxury that Davir earned by his service to the Empire. It also had an actual door rather than just a beaded curtain. Davir opened that door, and as soon as they stepped into the main living area he called out, "Sokia! Sokia, get in here!"

Seconds later, Davir's slave came hurrying into the room, immediately dropping to her knees in front of her master. The girl silently acknowledged Taki with her eyes. "This is Taki," Davir said. "She's Durren's new slave, and she's going to be sharing your room with you from now on." Sokia quietly nodded.

An odd grin came over Davir's face, and he moved around behind Sokia, stroking her head like a pet. "At least I won't have to share you so much anymore."

Durren looked away. On several occasions in the past Davir had offered to let Durren have his way with Sokia while Davir was away, or sometimes even to join him while Davir himself was having his way with her. There'd always been something of a 50-50 ratio as to whether or not Durren accepted. Sometimes he would look at the pitiful look on Sokia's face and politely decline, thinking she already had enough to deal with from Davir; other times he would look at her naked body and give in to temptation. Durren decided to take some comfort in the idea that that wouldn't be an issue anymore. He had his own piece of human property to use...

He looked down Taki, kneeling next to him, and at her innocent face looking up at him. No, no matter how he tried, he could not think of her as a piece of human property. Slave or not, he couldn't think of owning her...

But as his eyes trailed downward, he realized that the thought of using her was in fact causing a stirring in his loins."But I shouldn't treat her that way..." "But why not? She's mine now..." "But it wouldn't be right..." "But I want her..."

"What's wrong, brother?" Davir asked. "Admiring your slave a little before you take her to your room?"

Durren thought for a moment more. Then he sighed and extended his hand down to her. "Come, Taki."

Taki only stared at him. What was he trying to say with his hand? She'd never seen anyone do that before.

"Come on, take my hand."

Hesitantly, Taki reached a hand up and took hold of Durren's. He pulled her up to her feet and guided her along, heading up the stairs. His fingers squeezed her hand a little. She liked that.

Taki took a moment to observe Durren's bedroom when he brought her in. It was the first private bedroom she'd ever seen, and for that moment it was the nicest environment she could imagine. It was just a single, comfortable-looking bed—an actual bed, not a little cot—and plenty of leftover floor space with a window looking out over the sea and the beach. Durren didn't share this room with twenty or thirty other people and get called out of it promptly every morning. It was his own space, and no one was in charge here but him.

There was a shelf along the wall that was covered with little wood carvings, most of them of animals. He had horses, eagles, wolves, frogs, owls and more. Durren stepped up to this shelf just long enough to set down the wood blocks he picked up in town on the end of it—material to make more of these carvings.

Durren took a look at Taki, and gently sat her down on the bed. It was taking a lot of willpower not to jump on her right now, but he had to remember why he chose her in the first place. Because he pitied her. Because he didn't want her to have to endure just being used like a toy. Had she been used that way before? Durren didn't know what went on at those slave compounds, but surely the guards must get riled up now and then.

"Taki," he began, "have you ever been... used... for a man's pleasure before?"

She shyly looked up at him, staying silent. She never expected to be asked a question like that. After a long hesitation she answered, "...No. Some of the other girls were, but not me." Why was he bothering to ask? "Are you going to... do that to me now?" As soon as she'd spoken the words she wished she hadn't, realizing she'd spoken out of turn. She tensed up, waiting for him to strike her, or worse, go for that little remote on his belt.

Instead, she was surprised to feel the gentlest touch on her cheek, and lifted her eyes to see Durren looking straight into them. "I'd never dream of using you," he whispered. With that he leaned his face forward and—what was this? All of a sudden his lips were touching hers... no, they were pressing to hers. What was he doing? Taki had never heard of anything like this. It was so strange—but also nice. The longer their lips touched, the more Taki grew to realize that she liked it. And as she realized that, her eyes slowly closed and her lips began pressing back against his. She felt his tongue then, pushing forward, parting her lips to get inside her mouth. But his tongue was a very welcome intruder, and her own rose up to meet it, tenderly dancing with it.

icehead
icehead
158 Followers