Ferrezoth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

Durren began trailing his kisses downward, over her jaw, skipping over the collar on her neck to kiss along her collarbone. Taki rolled her head back and sighed. What was wrong here? Wasn't she supposed to be suffering from the abuse of her new master by now? Why did everything Durren was doing to her feel so good? Everything she thought she knew was being turned on its head.

She wasn't about to complain. His lips and tongue reached her right breast, coming to her now very erect nipple. An electric tingle ran through her body and she shivered. Almost involuntarily, her hands came up to touch him, feeling the taut muscles of his firm but slender arms.

Suddenly Durren pulled away. Taki had done something wrong, she knew it. She shouldn't have touched him. She wasn't supposed to touch her master like that. She was surely going to be punished now. As she watched, Durren unfastened his belt, and pulled off his long blue tunic, appearing before her now fully nude. She didn't have to think hard to realize the largething protruding from between his legs was the thing the other girls from the slave compound had described, and she knew he was about to shove it into her mouth or split her open with it.

But again, she instead felt the gentle caress of his fingers, this time moving down over the lower part of her torso, lightly stroking down her belly, coming to the small black tuft of her pubic hair. "Lie back," he said softly. "Open your legs."

Taki gulped, and quietly obeyed. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs, staring down wide-eyed at everything Durren was doing. Her breath sped up to rapid gasps as his fingers trailed toward the place where her legs joined... and then he actually touched it. Her heart seemed to leap into her throat, and a loud whimper burst from her mouth. With the fingers of one hand, he spread her nether lips apart, and the fingers of the other began toying with her tiny little button. Taki's mouth was frozen open, as if her jaw had been welded into place and was incapable of closing. Her hands gripped at her inner thighs, holding her legs apart for his fingers that a moment ago she had been afraid of, that now she was desperately craving to feel more of.

But what came then was not his fingers. She gasped in anticipation when she saw his face lowering down. And she didn't know how she knew, but she did, that whatever was to come next would be so much better than anything he had done to her yet.

And it was. Her eyes squeezed shut and her head pressed back into the bed once his lips and tongue reached her most private area, and one loud cry after another began firing off from her throat. What was he doing to... this felt so... she couldn't even form complete thoughts. Her mind was absolutely exploding. Her fingers clawed at his hair, wanting to completely bury his face inside of her crotch.

The smell of Taki's sex was driving Durren crazy. He wanted more than anything to leap on top of her and take her right now, but each time that impulse flared up he beat it down. He had to make sure she enjoyed this as much as he did, and if she had never done this before, he wanted to see that she suffered as little pain from it as possible. If he could build it up, get her to come first...

He kept going on her for several more minutes, driving Taki completely up the wall. Soon she was squirming around under his tongue, and her high pitched squeals echoed in his ears. It was a safe bet that Taki had never had an orgasm before and wouldn't know to tell him when it was coming. He had to pay attention, to really listen for the signals...

Or at least that was what he thought. A deaf man would have heard her when she finally came, exploding in a flurry of kicking and screaming.

NOW!

For a long moment, everything for Taki was blank. The explosion that had just rocked her body had left everything a blank slate. She couldn't move or feel or think... but slowly awareness began returning to her. And as it did, she came to realize that Durren was now lying on top of her, his weight crushing down on her. And there was something more. She felt something... inside of her. It took her a moment of thought—a long moment in fact—to realize what it was. It was that thing, the thing she had feared before, and he was doing exactly what she was afraid of him doing with it: shoving it insider her, splitting her apart—

Except it didn't feel like she was being split apart. It felt like it was filling her up. Like everything else Durren had done, she found that she liked having it there. And she liked it even better when it started to move. One tidal wave of pleasure had crashed down, allowing for the next to begin building after it. Slowly he would start to withdraw from her, before thrusting back into her, again, and again, and again... Taki was so confused. This was supposed to be terrible, wasn't it? She should have been crying out in pain, but the cries coming from her mouth were of a completely different kind. She should have been trying to push him away, not clutching to him with all four limbs like she never wanted to let him go. She should have been trying to resist his thrusts, not bringing her hips up to meet them.

She should have been feeling like she wanted to die. Instead she was feeling more alive than she ever had.

Durren could tell from every reaction he got from her—from the way she moaned, from the way her arms and legs held him, from the slick wetness of her walls—that he was succeeding. He was making this poor girl who had never known anything but slavery feel good. And if he had anything to say about it, from now on it was the only way she would ever feel. Whatever she had endured at the slave compound, whatever she was afraid of enduring with him, would no longer matter. She would never have to worry about being beaten or punished for disobedience; the only look he wanted to see on her face was the happy one she had right now.

And so when he felt himself starting along the road to his own release, he began to slow his pace. Taki whined with disapproval, but he didn't want to rush things. He had to make sure she was satisfied from this. He arched his back to bring his mouth down to her perky little nipples. This time Taki whined in a different way. Her hands gripped at his head, pulling him tighter to her breast. She was ready now to give up trying to figure this out. All that mattered was how good this felt.

And as soon as she decided that, as soon as she was no longer weighed down by confusion, her volume went up, as did her excitement. Somehow she knew she wasn't far away from another explosion like before. Durren let himself speed up again, feeling her becoming more frantic beneath him, hearing the volume of her cries beginning to steadily elevate—

In a flash, Taki became a wild, screaming animal beneath him, her walls convulsing on his member, driving him all that much closer to release. She clawed at anything and everything, be it Durren's body, the bed sheets, or just empty air, until her second massive climax passed. And then... a moment later, Taki worried she'd done something wrong again, because now Durren's face was starting to contort. His nose and forehead wrinkled and his teeth clenched together—and then suddenly she felt something splashing inside her depths. She had no idea what it was, but she found she liked that too.

Durren relaxed then, rolling off to the side of her and finally withdrawing. Taki lay there trying to catch her breath, only now noticing the sheen of sweat she was covered in. Durren propped himself up on his elbow, and tenderly brushed her black hair from her sweat-drenched forehead. Her eyes opened, turning to look at him... she looked at him for a long while.

Slowly Durren started to get up from the bed—but stopped when Taki gripped his shoulder and pulled at him. He stared at her as she clutched him in an iron grip, and asked, "Do you want me to stay here?"

Taki hesitated, remembering it wasn't her place to express her desires... but he had asked, after all. She nodded.

Durren smiled. "Then I'll stay a little longer." With that he reached down and lifted up the bed sheet, pulling it over the both of them, and put his arm around her. Taki held him closer to her, laying her head against his chest, and began drifting off to sleep, feeling the first little stirrings of something she didn't know the word for. Something she had never heard of, and didn't know how to describe.

Something most would call love.

To Be Continued...

Please vote and comment

icehead
icehead
158 Followers