Ferry Fun

Story Info
She pleasures herself while riding a ferry.
1.2k words
4.07
60.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days since my last orgasm. I'm traveling in the Pacific Northwest, sitting on a ferry enjoying an hour and a half ride between islands near the USA/Canadian border. The booth I have to myself is similar to those you find in restaurants - a table between two six-foot benches with heavy padding covered by imitation leather. As I enjoy the beautiful scenery, I decide to record my observations in my diary. Through the window I can see small islands covered with forest; and looking over the water I see a bald eagle, seals and orca whales. As I reach to pull my diary from my pack beneath the table, my left breast brushes the edge of the table. The brief tingle reminds me it's been two days since my last orgasm.

I open my diary and start to write in an attempt to describe the wonderful scene outside. However, I am distracted by the tension and feeling caused by the inadvertent brush of my breast on the table. My nipples are tightening and starting to harden. There is an actual sensation of them starting to pucker. I lean against the wall adjacent to the table and stretch my legs out along the length of the padded bench. I'm dressed casually in jeans and a sweater. From my position I can sit with my back against the wall; I can look out the window and still write in my diary.

It's been two days since my last orgasm. I try to ignore the growing tension so that I can describe the scenery in my diary. Unfortunately (fortunately?!) I am too distracted by the tension starting to course like electricity through my body. I lightly brush the non-writing end of my pen against my sweater over my right nipple. Looking out the window, I tap the pen ever so surreptitiously against my sweater. My nipple hardens as I feel the tap through my sweater and bra. The tension spreads to my leg and groin area. It's been two days since my last orgasm.

I look around. Nobody is across the aisle from my booth and the other folks seem occupied in their own activities. I take a deep breath, exhale and then cross my ankles. I didn't realize I was so horny. It just crept up on me. I start to daydream. The pen tip continues to tap. If someone were to look my way it would look like I was nervously wiggling the pen while I ponder what to write next. I can't wait to get home and "ride" my husband. I imagine running to greet him at the airport. I drop my bags and leap into his arms. He holds and supports me, his hands under my ass. My arms are around his neck; my legs are wrapped around his waist. He lowers me. Against the crotch of my jeans I can feel his erection straining his khakis. He squeezes my buns and moves me up and down against his hardon. We're kissing hard - open mouth, tongue on tongue. It's been two days since my last orgasm.

I glance around the ferry. No one seems to notice me. I push the end of the pen through the weave of my sweater and move it back and forth stimulating my nipple through my bra. My pussy is starting to dampen. I uncross my ankles, shift my seat a little and recross my ankles. I look around wondering if I dare touch my now very tense crotch. In my mind I imagine the anticipated reunion with my husband. While he is holding me I break off the kiss and whisper in his ear that I have to "fuck his brains out!" He squeezes my ass, sets me down, grabs my luggage with one hand and my hand with the other, and practically runs toward the exit. We catch a taxi and I can't wait to feel his penis inside of me. It's been two days since my last orgasm.

As the ferry makes its way between islands, I slowly move my left hand to my lap and push the heel of my hand onto my crotch. I lean forward and sigh. Yes, I can definitely feel that I am starting to get wet. I pull my jacket over my legs and continue to stare out the window daydreaming. With my left hand under my jacket, I undo the middle buttons on the fly of my jeans. I slide my index and middle fingers into the opening in my jeans and lightly over my panties. Although my wetness has not yet begun to penetrate through my panties, I can tell that my pussy lips have started to engorge and spread slightly apart. I slowly tickle the area over my clitoris. I lean over the table like I'm reading my diary which pushes my left breast onto the tabletop. The pressure moves my bra a little stimulating my now swollen left nipple. If I were to stand up and stretch my arms, I think my nipples would show through my bra and sweater. It's been two days since my last orgasm and I'm thinking about my husband.

We hail a taxi. I can't wait to get home. I keep rubbing his erection through his pants. He tells the taxi driver to stop as we pass a park. He grabs the luggage and we literally run into the park. We find a partially secluded grassy area behind some bushes. I pull down my jeans and practically tackle my husband. We hug, kiss, grapple. I am on top of him. I open his fly and pull his erection out of his pants. I feel desperate. I position his penis at the entrance of my pussy with my left hand. With my right hand, I pull my panties aside. I shove my crotch backwards and feel him enter and stretch me. My hands are pulling his hair; his are tweaking my nipples through my sweater. I look at his face and can tell he is about ready to cum after only a few thrusts. But so am I. I tilt my pelvis so my clit grinds into his pubic bone. I cum quick and hard. Two days since my last orgasm.

The daydream has made me unbearably tense. My left finger and middle finger are now pushing down through my panties and against my clit. Slow deep breaths through my nose. Furrowed concentrating brow. Teeth biting lower lip. I look around. Maybe I should go to the restroom stall to finish. I just don't want to stop. As my fingers push down onto my clit, they slide off to one side. I push again and slide them to the other side. I clinch my thigh muscles, squeeze my butt together and hold my breath. My palms are sweaty. My heart rate is up. I close my eyes and think about "riding" my husband. My panties are wet. As I rub my fingers back and forth, I can feel the friction between my panties and the skin moving over my clit. I pinch and twist my right nipple through my sweater. I hold my breath for about ten seconds. I tighten all the muscles in my body. I tilt my pelvis forward and up and lift my ass slightly off the bench. The spasms start slowly and build as my entire body tenses and then relaxes. After four or five hard deep spasms, I exhale slow and hard. I look around and thankfully nobody seems to have noticed.

It's been two minutes since my last orgasm.