Fertilitas Gelamen Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman's introduction to the ancient art of "Orgy".
1.7k words
3.57
33.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaynej
jaynej
8 Followers

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

I don't remember when I first started going, all I know is I got addicted to the cash so quickly! I don't buy drugs or shit like that, never have done, never will do. I've just got accustomed to a level of spending that I couldn't otherwise afford. I don't have to worry about whether I can afford something or not anymore.

Don't misunderstand me. Its' not like I'm super rich or anything, I'm just your ordinary 23 year old girl. I work in an office doing regular hours, earning regular pay, except at I give my self freely to the Fertilitas Gelamen and have for a number of years. Who wouldn't for $2,000 an hour. I can earn more in that one weekend than I can in ages at work. It paid me through University without need for any loans -- who can admit that nowadays?.

I'm not stupid by any means. I'm not one of those dumb bimbo's who just has a body with fake tits and shaved pussy to use. I've got a degree from a top University. I've just made a simple lifestyle choice which I am very happy with right now. I do shave though, nothing more pleasant than playing with myself when freshly shaved and totally smooth. My boobs are all my own too.

I don't subscribe to the form of worship of the gathering anyway -- who gives a shit if the earth don't provide? Nowadays we just throw on some more chemical and away we go or ship it in from some other place. Still to be part of these olden day rituals is kinda uplifting in a strange way and totally mysterious too. Of course they take it all very seriously and if it's done wrong they get real pissed and I'm sure that if they knew my thoughts I wouldn't be alive for much longer. It's always a complete party to everyone there, not that I realise that to be honest, but the meaning and the purpose is so real for them. It's a matter of death or survival in a way.

They are all business people, there's none of these down and out types there at the gathering. Although some stories of meetings afterwards are just frightening, it seems some people can't separate the fantasy from reality. I've lost a few friends from the gathering, or at least they haven't come back!

I remember the events of that first time as though they were yesterday, but the rest have all blurred into one ongoing memory. But that first time was something else! And to think if my Mum hadn't asked Debs my best friend how her Mum can afford to keep buying her all those designer clothes I would never have gotten involved.

Debs later explained it to me.......what did she call it?......Oh that's right, the Gathering for Fertility or Fertilitas Gelamen, as they call it! I remember laughing with her at that. We'd been friends since forever, in fact I can't remember a time without her. We are so alike it's untrue.

"More than a Kyabajo" is how she described it!

"What does that mean?" I remember asking.

"It's like a hostess, you do things for people. But not just guys, it's anyone, it's everyone. And you do what they want. Everything is possible. There's no rules, no restrictions, just basic human freedom" she explained. "Everyone is pretty much naked and you just pick out people you like and then dance and drink all night long. The girls are less rough to be honest, but if you are relaxed enough it's easy to deal with everything they want from you. Just leave yourself behind at the gate, be bigger and more open, be totally open to every experience possible and go with it"

"Sounds totally scary to me!"

"Not at all, it's totally mind blowing and you just get taken along with it all. I've never danced so much, it's so much fun. And don't forget we get paid too. Paid damn well!" she continued.

"Why do we get paid and not everyone?" I asked

"I don't know, probably to make sure there are enough of us each time. Are you interested? Because if you are I'll need to show you to Dei. They'll say whether you'll get in or not before we go. You won't want to be left outside on your own if they refuse you entry!"

"Can I leave when I want, say if I don't like it?" I whispered, my mouth getting quite dry as my mind began to work through the implications.

"I guess! Nobody's ever done it since I've been going" she answered, somewhat surprised at my question. "I'm going to the one next Saturday night. We've got to be there for 11, so that we can get through all the process and tests and stuff. The party starts just after 1am. Are you coming"

I nodded my head absently, not really sure what I was agreeing to.

Debs took me for coffee during that week and said someone would be looking over me. I thought I was going to meet someone and have a chat, but we just sat in the coffee shop for like three hours, chatting about stuff. I kept looking at everyone to see if I could figure out who "Dei" was. But everyone was doing their own thing and after a while I forgot about checking people, despite my mixed excitement and anxiety.

It's odd sitting in the shop knowing that someone is checking you out! Debs had spent ages with me earlier, putting on makeup. She was really excited about both of us being there at the next gathering. After all the makeup, I felt quite different, much older in fact. I had a lot more powder than I ever use, my face looked positively pale! Then she blushed my cheeks to enhance my cheekbones and to balance the colour in my eyes and lips. My eyes were heavily black with mascara and eye shadow. All this is to pander to their preferences. My lips were lined and filled with a dark pink -- typical Debs, nothing like me at all.

Debs brought along some clothes for me too. A short black skirt which I loved and a black and white swirl patterned basque top which plunged far too low for my liking. The back was just lace, criss-crossed through hooks. The material just reaching underneath my arms on either side and trying to keep my boobs inside the thing was so funny. When I leaned forward into it, trying to rest my boobs in the cups, they kept falling out the front because the back wasn't tied. Debs kept complaining that my boobs were too big. But once I was in I did look pretty good and Debs was very impressed.

But the best thing was that she was letting me wear her sandals. She knew how much I loved those strappy sandals. I couldn't begin to imagine how much they had cost her! They made my feet look amazing and gave my legs such poise and shape, but they did lift the hem of the skirt dangerously high, I was going to need to be careful with my movements, crossed legs whilst sitting would be a must. Debs also insisted that both my hands and feet needed painted nails and so she set about that with a matching dark pink polish, despite my moans and groans. I never painted my finger nails!

I was starting to worry about my parents seeing me and stopping me from leaving the house, and all this just to be "assessed". But we did get out without anyone seeing us.

Anyway after about three hours in the shop and I don't know how many coffees. Which I had to get each time obviously, meaning having to deal with all the leering old men, as I got up and suggestively wiggled my way over to the counter as Debs had instructed.

"Ooze sex and confidence" she said "hold peoples eyes when they look at you, and weigh up whether they are worthy of you".

I must have been successful at it given one guy thought he was worthy and grabbed my ass as I was paying. I screamed out and turned to him, glowering. Just about managing to restrain my mouth further from blasting him and holding my hand, poised to slap his face, down at my side shaking. He might be this "Dei" person after all, doing some initiation test.

He looked at me for a second before dropping his eyes and starring at my heaving cleavage. His smile broadend. My face turned bright red, embarrassment and fury mixed together was not a good combination. I made some infuriated sound before weakly turning back and grabbing the coffees before storming away.

When I got back to the table still bright red, feeling his eyes burning on my ass and legs, Debs told me to lift my skirt and flash him my ass.

"What!" I exclaimed. "Why?"

"He looks interested, and what if he's Dei?" she answered.

I glowered at her contemplating her words, before dropping my hand to my side and gingerly working across to the back hem and slowly lifting it. I stood there bent over some coffee shop table, flashing my ass at a stranger whilst staring at my best friedns grinning face. What was I becoming?

After a few seconds that felt to me like minutes, I twisted around to sit back on the seat. He would have been given a clear view of my ass and string panties for sure. Debs was laughing and gently patted my face encouragingly and agreed that he would have seen everything given the look on his face. She said his chin had hit the floor. My heart was beating so fast and the excitement palpable in my mouth, my body was very aroused suddenly.

"Was it Dei?" I asked eagerly and breathless

"No idea!" replied Debs. "Never met them before"

I glowered again.

"Come on" she said, "They won't be able to resist you. Time to go get you some clothes for the party. You won't need much. But quality will get you further, trust me"

And off we went looking for clothes for next weekend. Debs said she was expecting to hear later that day whether I would be permitted entry or not. True to their word Debs received a text later that evening giving a "declaration" that I would be "permitted" entry to the gathering.

Now I had just a few days to get myself ready for that first "party".

jaynej
jaynej
8 Followers