Fertility Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

"No," she cried as she took his lips. Her tongue plunged between his teeth, dancing against his as her fingers in his side dug deeper, urged him deeper. "More. Want all of you."

He roared into her mouth, "Kate, you have all of me. Please, baby, let me make this good for you."

She ground her pelvis upwards, trying to swallow more of him, but his hands about her hips slowed her progress. "Katie, I need to ask you something."

She shook her head. "No talking. Want to feel now. Talk later," she pleaded as she worked her hips in slow circles in his large hands. It was not the full penetration she sough, but each circle brought her closer. It was excruciatingly slow progress.

He groaned, "Are you safe?" he repeated.

She nodded as her fingers dug so deep that she was certain she broke the skin. "Damn it, I was a virgin, you know that. Of course, I'm safe from disease."

He sucked in a deep breath as he tried to hold her hips still. "No, Kate. Not that. Birth control. Are you on the pill, the damned shot, anything?"

Her eyes flew open as she realized suddenly what she had forgotten earlier. Condoms. Her look must have been answer enough for him, "Fuck," he spat as he tried to pull out. "Kate, we need to go to my room. I've got condoms there, if it's not already too fucking late."

She trembled, her scientific mind knew he was right. Knew too that the drug cocktail she had taken for this experiment in controlling the mind was intended instead for another purpose. To induce hyper fertility in women, primarily to harvest their eggs for in vitro fertilization. The chance of her getting pregnant was not just high, they were astronomical. Damned near two-hundred percent. Or three-hundred. Multiple fetuses were a likely outcome.

"Damn it, Kate. Don’t look at me like that. I swear I don't do this, baby. Hell, I'm Mister Safety himself." He bent his forehead to hers as he placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "I never actually," he trailed off. His eyes dropped and he growled. Her eyes followed his as they both looked at their bodies, still joined together. She felt him thicken even more inside of her. She heard the strangled, almost painful roar of a wounded animal. She looked back up into those baby blue eyes.

"We shouldn't do this, baby. I know we shouldn't," his fingers at the back of her neck tightened, lifting her towards him. She felt him slip deeper. "Tell me to stop, Kate. I swear I will," he pleaded as his body began to move slowly.

Katia realized that her body had adjusted to his, while they had paused, talking, it had grown accustomed to his hard length, to the welcome invasion. Her fingers at his side urged him on, even though her mind knew it should not. But her body was on fire now. It needed to do that which it was created for, that which the drugs had primed it to do. "Please, Zane, please," she whimpered.

He threw back his head and gritted his teeth. This time it was not the groans of a wounded animal but the roar of a conquering one. He surged forward, buried himself fully inside of her.

Katia's dark eyes flew open at the sensation. He was touching something deep inside of her. Some bundle of sensitive nerve endings. Something that begged and pleaded for more. She brought her legs up, wrapped them about his waist, drew him closer, held him captive.

His eyes stared down into hers, "Fuck woman, this is crazy. But god damn it, nothing has ever felt this good. This right. I swear, baby, I'll take care of you. You hear me. No matter what I'll make it right, I promise. Do you trust me, Katie?"

Her heart shattered into a million pieces, broken forever. How could this man know that none of this was real? None of the feelings he was having meant anything except that Darwin was right. Humans were after all nothing more than animals with the paramount need to procreate, to spread their seed or in her case find the perfect mate to protect and nurture the young that she would bare. If only this were real, she wished.

She nodded through the tears. Her legs wrapped about him, her hands clutching helplessly at his sides as she gave herself into his care. For this one moment in time at least. He pounded into her like the animals they were. Her own body was unaccustomed to this ancient ritual as it was seemed to instinctively know its dance. She arched up into him, greeted each deep thrust with a softer one of its own. She held onto him in this sea of passion then suddenly a tidal wave of need knocked them both under and left them gasping on shore for air.

Her body tightened, every single muscle taut as a bow. A million galaxies exploded behind her eyelids as the most powerful orgasm of her life crested and peaked through every single nerve ending in her body. She felt him trembling in her arms. Heard the low rumble of need torn from his throat. Then he tensed in her arms, his cock thrust deeper inside of her as she felt him flood her with his seed. She cried out as reality hit her. She hid her face against the hardness of his abdominals as tears began to flow. 'Oh my, what have I done?' she thought as the front door burst open.

Loud laughter stopped as a voice boomed, "Well, Zane, now we know what's taking you so long. But couldn't you at least have taken her to your room, buddy?"

Zane's eyes pleaded with her as his fingers worked quickly. His softening cock slipped from her as his fingers brushed the material of her bathing suit bottoms back into place, covering her from his friends' curious stares. Her own fingers were already working to find the strings on her top, fumbling to tie them properly. "Wait for me in my room, second door on the right. This won’t take long," he mumbled.

She shook her head as she finally managed to secure her top. Her hands adjusted the small triangles, "No, it's best if I go."

"No, Kate. Wait for me," he said as he reached the couple of feet for his swim trunks. Katia used it as the opportunity she needed. She stood quickly and ran past him. His friends stood just inside the door way. For a moment she feared that they would block her path, but instead they stepped apart. For her it was as miraculous as Moses parting the Red Sea as she fled from her pursuer.

***

"Katie," his ringing plea still haunted her to this day.

Kate Alexander stared at the pictures in her trembling hands. The three blurry photographs were all that she had of that day. That and erotic dreams that would never let her go. And a broken heart.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers
12