Fertility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to talk to you," Doctor Craig entered and closed the door behind him.

"Yes?" she asked, worried if somehow he had found out about what had happened between her and Lee. She didn't want him to get in any trouble.

The doctor brandished flip-chart, "I've been looking at the results of your tests and there's been some interesting developments."

"Go on..." Beth was relieved and curious at the same time.

"Well," the doctor checked his notes, "according to your first tests you were almost completely infertile when you arrived."

"Oh..." Beth's heart sank.

"But don't worry," he smiled brightly, "there has been some interesting changes."

"Yes?"

"Its good news," he tapped his chart. "Your fertility has rocketed since you've been here. It¡¯s an unusual situation and only usually happens if there is some form of catalyst such as attention from a particularly compatible partner but as your husband isn't here I can only assume there's some other as yet unknown cause."

"So what does this mean?"

"Well, fertility peaks like this are unstable," he explained. "There is no telling how long this one may last... according to current research on these sorts of things, you may have only a matter of hours at your disposal. I would suggest you phone your husband as quickly as possible."

"Okay."

Beth grabbed the handset of the phone on her bedside table and phoned her husbands mobile.

"You're through to Max Clifton¡¯s mobile," the message said. "I'm unable to come to the phone right now but if you leave a message I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

"Damn it! He's out of town."

The answer phone beeps

"Max! This is Beth. I needed you to come to the clinic, but I think it'll be too late now. Never mind."

She clunked the phone down.

"No luck," the doctor asked.

"No," Beth huffed. "Do you think it can wait till tomorrow?"

"In my experience, no. Unfortunately not. It could be now or never."

Her face hardened, "What are my options?"

"Well, as far as I can see it, you have two options," doctor Craig frowned. "You can continue with the tests and hope your fertility lasts until your husband can get here. Alternatively we have a good stock of donor sperm in our freezers. I could bring you the brochure..."

"Donor sperm?" she was shocked, "No! I can't do that!"

"Well that only leaves the other option I'm afraid," he shrugged. "If I was you I would seriously consider the donors. I wouldn't suggest it unless I thought it was your absolute best bet."

Chapter 7

Beth sat in her room thinking about her options. She wanted to feel life growing in her so badly, but could she really use donor sperm? Could she do that to her husband?

Lee entered.

"What are you doing here?" she grumped.

"Your test..." he held up the fresh swab in explanation.

"Oh yes, I suppose so." Beth lay down on her back and spread her legs.

Lee climbed onto the bed and moved between her knees.

He unclipped the swab and gently moved it in her pussy.

She closed her eyes and lay her head back on the pillow.

The swabbing stopped for a second, and then she felt something else down there, the tip of a penis.

Lee's cock penetrated her more easily this time and she realised at that moment it was because he had stretched her. She shuddered in a minor release.

"No, you can't! It¡¯s..." she protested.

"We both want this..." he whispered in her ear, "just feel it..."

And feel it she could; their pelvises grinding into each others and she could see the contrast of dark muscles against her soft pale curves.

"I want it but it's wrong..." she objected as his skin slipped across her own sending her nerves into a frenzy.

"Is it wrong?" he pulled out a little then thrust back into her, "Does it feel wrong?"

"No it feels good," she surrendered. "It feels so good... oh god it¡¯s the best ever..."

His hands sought hers and they entwined. His left hand sought her wedding band and eased it up off her finger.

"Wait, no... This is wrong," she frowned, "I'm married..."

"I know, but you're not stopping..." he indicated her still pumping pelvis.

"Please leave my ring on; I'm still married!"

He pulled his cock out slowly until only the head was lodged in her then paused.

"What... what are you doing? Come back!" she tried to pull at his shoulders.

"What shall I do with this?" He pulled at her wedding ring again.

"Okay go on, take it off," she tried to wriggle down and get more of him back inside her, but he was too strong, "Throw it on the floor."

"You do it," he held her preventing her from having any more than the tip of his member inside her.

"Yes. I will," now she wanted it off too. "I'll do it."

She frantically nudged it off with her thumb and flicked it off onto the tiled floor.

"I'm yours now, okay?" she struggled in vain for more impalement, "I'm for you..."

"You mean that?" Lee teased

"Yes, feel, my pussy is stretched for your cock... it¡¯s the shape of you now." As she voiced her emotions, her desire to have him deep in her intensified, "Just come back inside me." She felt close to tears.

"Okay."

He thrust his cock back up into her

"Oh oh my god it¡¯s..."

She bit her lip and shuddered in ecstasy. She hadn't even had an orgasm yet, and the pleasure she had felt so far made any climax she had ever had on her husbands cock seem like a sneeze by comparison. She could not even imagine what it would be like to experience release with this monster up inside her.

"Oh mmmmmmm, that's better," she sighed. "Don't do that to me again, okay?"

She wanted to remain impaled on him till her dying day.

"I won¡¯t," Lee nuzzled his large balls into her perineum.

"Promise?" her face was petulant.

"I promise." He sawed his cock through her taught lips in a steady rhythm.

"Kiss me," her stomach tensed and untensed to meet his strokes.

She sucked on his tongue.

She pulled at his tee shirt and jeans removing them until he was totally naked. She tugged her arms out of the gown's sleeves and she was naked too.

She lifted her legs up and he caught them, shifting them into his shoulders. She had thought his cock had gone in as far as it could but now it positively pressed into her cervix.

"Jesus oh Jesus," more intense waves of pleasure flowed through her body, but still, she had not yet come. "Your cock is just..."

She didn't like this position with her husband as she found it uncomfortably intrusive. But she wanted Lee to be in her as deeply as she could bear.

His pre-come, she realised could be getting her pregnant. She would be a receptacle for his seed, an incubator for a black baby that would grow in her swelling her belly adding a healthy glow to her cheeks. She wanted him to fill her with his child, at that moment, she wanted him to make her a complete female, evidenced by a baby bump. The idea of conceiving Lee's baby sent her over the edge.

"I'm going to come I'm going to, oh god!" her world exploded. Lights flashed in front of her eyes.

She came for the first time with him inside her. But she was surprised to realize that he hadn't. He was still big and stiff inside her.

The doctor cleared his throat.

Beth craned her neck to peer over Lee's shoulder at the doctor standing in the room.

"I see you have an arrangement," he commented barely hiding his amusement.

"Oh I thought the door was locked," Beth didn't know what else to say.

"Well, it is now..." the doctor tried not to glance at where Beth's pussy was stretched to a perfect 'O' round Lee's cock, "I thought you would want to know, in case it changed your ideas."

"What?" Beth asked.

"Your husband has just arrived," Doctor Craig warned. "He's downstairs. The nurse explained to him the situation, and well, I thought you would like to know. I mean if you want to, you could have your husbands baby now, without the use of, er... donors."

Beth turned to look at Lee.

"Its okay," Lee reassured, "whatever you want to do its okay."

She realised in that moment she had to decide who would father her baby. She had to decide which man to give the gift of her fertility to. Her husband, the man she had been committed to and faithful to for all their years of marriage, or this relative stranger who she was still impaled on.

She looked at the wedding band on the floor.

"Tell my husband I'm occupied," she hardened.

"Are you sure?" the doctor seemed unsurprised but wanted to be certain.

"It¡¯s my body," Beth said from under Lee, "it¡¯s my right to choose who gets me pregnant, right?"

"Of course," Doctor Craig nodded, this was a most unusual situation for him and he didn't really know how to handle it most ethically, "this clinic is always supportive of a woman's rights to choose every part of our facilities."

"Then I want Lee," she confirmed.

She looked at Lee.

"I want you to father my child," she said quietly.

"I would be honoured," Lee nodded.

"I'll tell your husband," the doctor said.

Beth didn't care at that point what the doctor told her husband. Her priorities had shifted; she wanted to breed.

She was too lost in lee's eyes to notice the doctor leaving.

"It¡¯s not just about getting pregnant," she gazed up into his eyes; "I want you."

"I know," Lee smiled at her.

He rolled them over till she was on top of him and she kissed him on the lips. No tongues, just a sweet innocent kiss.

She moved on him as gently and as slowly as she could bear, part of her wanted to fuck. Fuck hard and fast, but her will to keep it slow, sweet and tender was stronger. She wanted to demonstrate with her body that it was not just a mechanical fuck. That she appreciated the gift he was giving her.

As she ground herself into him she found herself wondering how she had ever had sex with a white man before. Lee was so much larger, more masculine than her husband and it made her feel so feminine and sexy by comparison.

Just then as she was considering her husband he entered the room

"Beth," she heard her husband¡¯s voice, "I know everything."

"What?" Beth sat up on Lee's cock, twisting her torso so she could somewhat face Max.

Her face went red, but she kept Lee's cock inside her. She felt in some subconscious way that it made her stronger, more able to deal with the situation.

"I can't get cross with you," Max fretted. "I know you needed sperm and I wasn't available. Better you get the sperm of someone you have met than a complete stranger. Obviously I'm not happy about you actually having sex with him, but I understand your hormones must have played a part."

"You're really not cross?" Beth swung her left leg over Lee's body to swivel right the way round. She was now sitting on Lee's lap still impaled.

"I'm willing to overlook this little slip up if we can, if you'll let me take over my husbandly duties," Max glanced down at Lee's massive sex stretching Beth out to new capacities, he winced. "Lee's warmed you up and I thank him for that, but it must be me who actually does the deed."

"Okay well take off your clothes." Beth conceded. It had been a delicious fantasy - being bred with Lee's black love-child - but she knew she must go back to drab reality.

She and Lee shuffled to the end of the bed and put their feet on the floor. Beth's pale white knees were on the outside of Lee's huge dark ones, affording Max a terrible view of the damage Lee's monster had done to his wife's precious sex. It was expanded way beyond what it had ever been before and the lips were rosy under the pressure. Lee's vast baby-making balls hung below framing the scene below her freshly shaved pubic area.

"Aren't you going to get off him first?" Max saw Lee's cock was still tightly sealed inside her.

"He's still warming me up right?" she put her fingers down and felt her own transformed genitals, "You're not even ready."

Max quickly got naked and came over.

Beth started to lever herself off Lee's cock. With each inch that pulled out she felt more and more empty. Soon as she got to just the cock-head past her pussy lips, the emptiness was almost unbearable.

"Hang on," she asked her husband.

She dropped down onto Lee's cock moaning

"Oh that's better," Beth rotated her hips feeling Lee's girth.

"What are you doing?" Max protested.

"Sorry, sorry. I know, okay," she said as if she was having difficulty keeping track of what she had promised.

She raised herself up again. As she did she looked at Max's expectant cock. It looked so dwarfed by Lee's massive member. Could she really go back to such a small dick after being so satisfied? She could have already experienced for the last time Lee's huge bell end pressed into her cervix; a place her husband¡¯s dick could never reach. She wanted to feel it in her one last time so she slid down his pole again savouring every ridge and vein. She closed her eyes.

She was so focussed on the sensations she was surprised when her husband pleaded, "Please Beth, please don't do this..."

"I'm sorry Max," she imagined she could feel Lee's japseye waiting expectantly at the entrance to her womb, eagerly waiting to jet its load into her knocking her up, "Its just his dick oh god his dick is so deep in me."

She clenched and unclenched her belly muscles her body involuntarily pleading for Lee's potent charge.

Her body started to tremble from the excitement.

"Beth I'm going to..." Lee gasped trying to hold back the load for as long as possible.

"Please I'm begging you let me be the one." Max fell to his knees cock pulsing uselessly in the air.

"I'm sorry Max. I'm going to have to decline." Beth admitted.

Beth arched her back and kissed Lee on the lips. Their bodies went rigid. Beth could feel every powerful physical sensation as jet after jet of thick fertile sperm jetted up into her expectant uterus. Then her world exploded.

12