Fessing Up To Mom

Story Info
After 33 years, he admits he wanted her.
4.7k words
4.44
285.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MuttGuy
MuttGuy
45 Followers

This is the true story of how I finally got up the courage to admit to my mother that’s 60 years old that I wanted more from our relationship. Mom is/was a very straight-laced person though so I didn’t think it would go over too well. In all my years, I never heard her say the word “sex.” We have had a difficult time relating to each other over the years because of my secret admiration for her. I am 33.

I went to see her at the family cabin & admitted that I had thought of her in a sexual way for years and had fantasized about her constantly while I jerked off over the years. She was shocked & said virtually nothing. She finally told me that she needed me to go so she could try to make some sense of all of what I had said.

The next week I went up to the cabin & when I walked in.... we gave each other a two pat hug. She asked if I was ok & I told her I thought so.

So we sat at the kitchen table across from each other. Sat there a minute without saying anything. Finally she said, "John, I am not happy about what you said & I am having a hard time with it. But at the same time I know what it took for you to admit to what you did. I also know that it’s been hard for you with the mess you had with your ex. I don't know, I would guess that you have a hard time trusting women. So if it means that you can trust me & we can have a better relationship than what we have had.... then I can live with that. So now I want to know what you think and I want you to be honest."

So I sat there for a few minutes... heart pounding because I was nervous about fessing up again. So I finally just started talking. I rambled I guess but it all got out.

"Mom I had kept all of what I told you last time hidden for a long time. Because of it I had a hard time talking to you knowing what I really thought. I never thought I would ever let on to any of it, certainly not actually tell you. So when I finally told you and you didn't freak out, well I guess it was a relief. I really didn't know what I hoped to have come of it. It was a surprise to me.”

She asked, "Surprised how?

I said, "Surprised because I thought that admitting it to you would finally be enough to get me past the fixation I had."

She said, "Did it?"

I said, "No."

She said, "Why not?"

I said, "Mom, I don't know how to tell you this but.... I imagined it even more. It excited me. I wanted more & have thought about that since."

She said, "John, I am your mother.... doesn't that bother you at all?"

I said, "Well I know it should but that fact alone is what makes me want to. You are beautiful & it just excited me."

She said, "John, I am nearly 60 years old and you can't be serious."

I said, "Mom you can say what you want but I have looked at you for a long time in a way that I shouldn't have. Your age & looks are not what makes you attractive to me but, in a way they only make me more curious and stuff."

She said, "So what are you saying?"

I said, "I guess what I am saying is.... I want more. I mean I want to be able to do more... I mean with you."

She said, "More? More what? (Long pauses here) Do you mean what I think you mean?"

(I nodded my head yes)

She said, "You mean...(Pause)... you telling me sex? I mean you actually want sex?"

(I nodded my head yeas again)

She stayed quiet for a while & finally said, "John (pause) I don't know if I could go through with that. But I also know that I don't know if I can go through knowing you are not happy. I don't understand why you think this would make things better but, I can see that we are closer now and you seem to be happier."

I said, "So what are you saying?"

LONG PAUSE

She said, "I'll try but I can't make any promises but, I'll try."

We both sat around there for a few minutes & it was pretty awkward. I looked at her but she was having a hard time looking at me. I can't imagine what she must have been thinking I guess.

Then she finally said this....

"John I don't know how to do this or what to say. You seem to have been thinking of things like this for a long time. I can't look at you John. I think if I see you... I won't be able to go through with any of this. So I will keep my eyes closed. I don't know what to do. You seem to know what you want so, (Long pause) I will just close my eyes and you can (pause) walk us through this."

At this point my mind was racing, my heart was pounding and my cock was throbbing. I had no idea what I wanted to do. All those times I jerked off thinking about it.... I was baffled.

She said, "Come on."

We walked to the bedroom and she closed the door behind us. and said, "John I don't know what to do."

I said, "Even though I know what I want to do... I don't know how. You have any suggestions?"

She looked at me & said, "You need to calm down, it’s making it harder for me. Just calm down ok?"

I said, "Ok...... Why don't you stand by the bed & we'll go from there."

She walked to the bed and just stood there with her arms at her sides and she closed her eyes.

Here I was.... looking at my mom and this time we both knew it was in a sexual way. Like never before for her. I sat down on the bed in front of her and just looked at her. She was wearing jeans & a fairly plain looking blouse. Nothing spectactular or revealing and not sexy at all but right then it looked hot. She still had her glasses on & had on a little make up but nothing really making her look hot. I guess it was that average look that had me going for so many years.

I took her hand & pulled her to the edge of the bed where I was sitting. I reached out with both hands and put my arms around her at her sides. I was half hugging her and half holding her. I put my head against her stomach while I sat there just hanging onto her. It felt amazing just to be that close to her & smell her too.

I stood up and put my arms around her again. This time I was hugging her and I put my head on her shoulders. I pushed my nose against her neck & just breathed for a minute. It was really intoxicating.

She said, "Your heart is racing. Its ok John, just relax a little. Its ok." I didn't say anything back.

I lightly kissed the base of her neck & started to run my hands over her back, her legs & everywhere except her ass & tits.

I stepped back a hair & looked at her face & put both hands on her cheeks and kind of held her face & leaned forward & lightly kissed her on her lips for a second & pulled back. I put my hands on her arms and looked at her up & down.

I sat back down and she was still standing in front of me with her eyes closed. I put my hands on her hips and ran them up to her tits. I stopped and cupped both tits and just held them for a second or two. I reached up and undid a button. I undid another one and pulled the collar apart a little. I could see some cleavage and the top of her white bra. I undid the rest of her buttons and there she was just standing there with her blouse open but not pulled out or apart. So then I slowly pulled the tails out of her jeans and opened the blouse a bit more. I leaned forward and put my face to her chest and felt her tits against my face through her bra. Wow... that was really an incredible feeling. I had wanted to feel her breasts for so long I couldn’t believe it. I ran my hands around to her back and held onto her with my face still in her chest.

I sat back up again and reached out to her jeans and undid the top button and lowered her zipper. I could see she had on white cotton "granny" panties. I didn't exactly take my time with her jeans as I took hold of the waist and pulled them down to her ankles and reached down to take them off completely. Now she was standing in front of me with her blouse open and her bra visible with her not wearing anything else but a pair of panties. I looked up to her face and she still had no expression and her eyes closed. She just stood there motionless with a blank look on her face.

I was wearing a pair of jogging pants and a sweatshirt myself. I stood up and took my sweatshirt off and stood in front of her again and hugged her once more. My bare chest was against hers with the bra. I had my hands on her bare skin on her back and I kind of just ran my hands around her back but this time I let my hands touch her ass on the outside of her panties. My dick was SO hard and I knew she could feel it pushing against her. At that point I didn't care though. My heart was still pounding and I knew she felt that too. She actually put her arms around me and hugged me back. I put my head on her shoulder again and she whispered, "Its ok John." What a rush that was.

My hands went to the top of her blouse from the inside and I lifted it up off her shoulders. I let it fall back naturally and then it was off behind her. She undid the buttons on the cuffs and let it fall to the floor. I sat back down in front of her and pulled her close to my face again.

I ran my hands on her stomach & cupped her breasts again and I could feel her nipples through the material. I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. Her tits were about six inches away from my face. I leaned forward and rested my face in-between her tits and lowered the straps off her shoulders and then lowered the bra completely until it was down below her waist. I could feel her bare breasts on each side of my face. I let the bra fall on the floor.

I turned my head to the side and opened my eyes and looked at her left tit. I still can't tell you what a sexy sight that was. Her bra size is a 32B but they are very full and round for that size. Her areolas are a little smaller than a fifty-cent piece but her nipples are about the size of an eraser on a pencil. I put one hand on her right breast and I lifted her left tit to my mouth and licked her nipple.

I felt her shudder a bit as I put my mouth over her nipple. I could have done that all day, just sucking on her nipples. I switched to the right one & did the same. Her nipples were actually hard from what I was doing and it gave me a major rush to know it was me who was making her nipples hard.

I sat back up and took hold of the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down. Before I knew it, they were around her ankles and I was inches away from her very hairy pussy. There was a slight odor but it was pretty intoxicating. She has a lot of pussy hair and there is plenty of grey in it now. She has hair on her inner thighs and it’s so thick that you can't see her lips through it.

I put my face right into it and just breathed in her pussy. The hair tickled my face but I loved it. I asked her if she wanted to lie down and she said she did. So she got onto the bed and laid on her back with her hands at her sides. I stood up & took off my pants and underwear. Turns out my underwear had gotten plenty wet from the pre-cum.

So I got back on the bed and kneeled at her side. I lowered my head back to her tits and started to suck on her right breast again. I took my right hand and cupped her entire pussy. I was really loving it & could feel the heat coming from her pussy. I started to lightly rub on it (while still sucking her tit) and ran my fingers though her hair until I found her pussy slit.

Oh my.... I was SO excited. I pushed my middle finger in about a half-inch and ran it up her slit and then I found her clit. I took my thumb and slowly rubbed the clit with it and I rubbed her lips with my middle finger. Her pussy was GETTING WET! I couldn't believe it. I think I must have kept that up for another ten minutes. I would push my finger in up to the middle knuckle every now & then and when I did that I kept thinking to myself, "I am fingering my mom."

She wasn't making any noises really but I could see she was squinting her eyes some. So I got between her legs and laid on my stomach for a few minutes and I parted the hair and leaned forward to lick her pussy. I looked at her face & she had her head turned to the side and it looked like she was biting her bottom lip. I licked her lips & darted my tongue across her clit a lot. She moved her hips some while I did that but I don't think she came.

I got up on my knees and here I was with a raging hard-on in between my mom’s legs, looking at an open, wet pussy. My mind was lost at that point. Had it ended there.... I wouldn't have cared. I leaned over her and sucked on her tits for a minute while my dick was resting in her pubic hair. I didn't know how to go about doing it.

I had had sex so many times before & never gave a second thought to putting my dick in, but this time I was pretty nervous. So I got back up on my knees and took my cock in my hand and lightly brushed it across her pussy lips and her pubic hair. I must have done this for too long because next thing I know is I hear her say, "It's ok John, its ok."

So I leaned over her with one hand still on my dick and braced myself over her with my left elbow. I could feel her bare tits against my bare chest as I leaned forward. My cock was now right at the opening of her pussy & I was still seemed to stall. She said again, "Its ok, go ahead." So I pushed my hips forward and I felt the head of my cock go in her. I stopped for a few seconds and then pushed further.

Now I was about halfway inside her and the feeling was something I can barely describe. I looked at her face and her eyes were squinted shut hard and her mouth was open about halfway. I leaned further and then it was there.... I had the entire length of my cock all the way in my own mom’s pussy. When I slid all the way to the back, I heard her make an "Ohhhh" moan very quietly. I couldn't pull back out to thrust again though.

The realization of actually having my dick in her, and being on top of feeling her naked right under me and the fact that my dick was ultra-sensitive was nearly too much to handle. Had I moved or she moved her hips even a little bit... I would have lost it and unloaded right then & there.

So I stayed motionless for at least two minutes. She said again, "Its ok John." So when I heard that I leaned forward onto both of my elbows and put my face by her neck and began to slowly pump in & out of her. I turned my head behind me to see her feet dangling off to the side of me and nearly lost it again. I was actually doing it.... I was actually having sex with my own mother.

I had jerked off hundreds of times thinking about this very moment and it was 1000 times better than any jerk off session I had ever had. She put her arms around me and ran her hands on my back and I still don't know how I didn't cum yet. I was fucking so slowly because I knew I would blow if I went faster.

I said to her, "Mom, I can't go much longer. Where do you want me to ummmmm, uhhhhhh you know.?" (Even after all this, I had a hard time saying "cum".) And of course she asked what I meant so I said, "Where do you want me to cum mom?"

She still didn't open her eyes and it was clear by the look on her face that she didn't understand my question. It dawned on me that she was really pretty green about sex and hadn't explored much at all in her life. So I doubt she had ever had anyone cum on her stomach, tits or even her face.

Then she said, "What’s wrong with where you are now?"

So now I knew she was ready for me to cum inside her. Knowing this sent me right into next week because I never thought I would ever actually get to cum inside of my own mom. So I picked up my pace a little and I knew it would only take a few seconds. So while I was on my elbows, feeling her tits against my chest, looking at her face with the realization of who it was and the sensation I was feeling with having my cock going in & out of her pussy while feeling the pubic hair giving some friction and feeling her feet clinging to the small of my back..... I lost it.

I pumped hard one last time and felt my cum spurting out of my cock and into her pussy. I pushed it all the way in and just gave tiny jerks as I came for what seemed like an hour. Oh My! I can't tell you how powerful that orgasm was. She made small noises so I knew that she was getting at least something out of it.

I don't mean to sound mushy or anything but it didn't feel like I was fucking her. It felt like (but way better) the way it did when I had sex with my ex when I was in love with her. Just a powerful feeling. I guess you could say that I actually felt as though I had "made love" to her. I know, sounds stupid.

So I laid on top of her for a few minutes just enjoying the aftermath and she rubbed her hands over my back as I laid there. Neither one of us said anything for several minutes and I was finally the one that broke the silence. I said, "Mom, that was amazing. I can't tell you how great that was. It was better than I ever thought about before....thank you."

She said, "I'm glad. I just want to know that you are happy and if this is what it takes, then this is what it takes."

I rolled off her then and laid at her side. Neither one of us tried to get up or cover ourselves either. I just laid there thinking about what just happened & thought to myself that this was the time I was supposed to feel regret & wish I hadn't done that but, I didn't. I wanted to keep going and my dick was already hard again. I reached over to her pussy & put my fingers on her lips and she said, "John, I should get a towel or something." I said, "That’s ok... don't worry about it."

I then leaned over her legs and put my face to her pussy again. She didn't move or say anything about my doing that. I got between her legs in the kneeling position and licked her lips. I could actually see & smell my cum that was starting to ooze out of her. I pulled upward from above her clit & put my tongue at the bottom of her pussy & ran my tongue upwards to lick & catch all of the cum that was coming out. I don't think she really grasped what I was doing but, I was eating my own cum out of her and the taste, mixed with her own juice was really good. I licked her pussy for a few minutes and then kneeled back up and looked at her body again.

I ran my hands all over her. I rubbed her thighs, massaged her tits and felt the loose skin on her stomach. My cock was hard again and she felt it sitting right at her pussy and said, "Does this mean you want more?" I said, "If you will let me... yes." She said, "Ok but we can't keep this up for much longer. Your dad is going to be coming back sometime you know."

I was nervous again but I wanted to ask her a question & I didn't know how. So I just sat there for a minute and waited for her to ask, "What’s the matter?" I paused for a minute & finally said, "I don't know how to ask you this mom." "Ask me what?" she said. "Ummmmm uhhhhhh. I want to know if we can do it another way?" She said, "What way?" I said, "With you on your hands & knees."

(Either I didn't know if she knew what Doggy Style was or I was just embarrassed to ask her.)

But then she said, "Ok.... I guess that would be ok."

Still with her eyes closed, she turned over and got on her hands and knees and faced the headboard. When I went to get behind her, I looked to my right & saw that I could see both of us in the mirror on top of the dresser. You should have seen the sight that I did. Here I was kneeling behind a 60-year old woman that was actually my mom and I could see her saggy tits hanging strait down with the nipples pointed down and the top of her head was aimed right at the headboard so if she opened her eyes, she would have been looking right at the sheets.

I spread her legs apart a little bit and got up behind her. I looked right at her pussy & nearly died when I saw it from behind. There aren't many things better in this world than looking at any woman’s pussy from behind. It was just a hot sight to me. Her pubic hair was pretty moist from all the activity we had been having too. I put my dick right at the opening and leaned forward. Her pussy was very slick from my cum so my dick easily slid right in all the way to my balls. I could feel the tickle of her pubic hair on my shaved balls. It was really an incredible feeling.

MuttGuy
MuttGuy
45 Followers
12