Festival Day 02

Story Info
It's the second day, what happens?
1.2k words
3.5
13.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the tree escapade, we sat on the edge of the crowd and watched the performers on stage. Not entirely up there with pop music, I didn't recognise many people. Several women came on in not much more than underwear, and sang songs that were practically indistinguishable from each other.

After about an hour of this, we grew bored and retired back to our tent. It was already fairly late, and we were still tired from the journey, so we went straight to bed, and slept.

I woke early, to the sound of people calling and whooping. I crawled to the entrance of the tent and peered out, blinking in the already bright sun.

Small groups of people were already making their way towards the larger crowd. It must have been only about 6am, but everyone was up and ready. After all, there is a lot to pack into those three days. I reversed back into the space, turning around to look at you, still sound asleep, splayed over the sleeping bag. I wished the tent had windows, it was already stifling. I curled up near you, but not touching, because of the heat, and tried to go back to sleep.

After about half an hour, I gave up and got dressed in the loosest clothes I could find. Sweat already forming on my forehead, I made my way towards the only source of cool water on the site, the river. Walking straight into it, I stood knee deep, and sighed with pleasure at the coolness. Needing relief from the sun, I sat down and let the water wash over my shoulders. My t-shirt clung to me, but I wasn't bothered. I say there for maybe 10 minutes, luxuriating in the freshness and coolness, my skirt billowing around me like black pond weed.

Reluctantly emerging from my new-found haven, I strolled back to the camp, clothes moulded to me like paint. A few other 'festival virgins' gave me curious looks, but the regulars expected it.

Ducking into the tent, I puffed as the heat hit me like a solid wedge. You had rolled over, but not moved much apart from that. I pressed my soaking body into your back, leaving little rivulets of water running down your sides. You sighed and relaxed, clearly feeling the benefit as much as I did.

'Fuck, that's cold. Where'd you get it from?' You murmured sleepily.

'The river. Good, isn't it?'

'Hmm, I need to feel that first hand. Gimme a sec to put some clothes on'.

I clambered off of you, and you sat up, wiping sweat from your brow. Pulling on some clothes quickly, you turned to me and said 'right then, show me this magic spring'.

At the riverbank, we wandered a little downstream, away from the main crowds. Plunging back into the water, the coolness greeted me deliciously, bringing goosebumps to my skin. You swore under your breath as the liquid froze you temporarily, then sighed deeply as your body grew accustomed to it.

We relaxed for a while, occasionally splashing each other playfully. After our core temperatures had dropped to a more comfortable level, we cuddled in the shallows, hiding in the shade from another weeping willow. Looking up at it, I recalled the events of yesterday, and my face flushed. You stared at me, seeing my thoughts, and your eyes dropped to my breasts. The cold water had made my nipples stand out far more than normal through my t-shirt, and tiny goosebumps covered my skin.

Glancing upwards, I noted that we were mostly covered by the riverbank, so only people walking along it could see us. Still, that was a likely possibility. My heart rate increased, and I looked up at you, with that glint in my eyes again. The cold water washed between us, bringing with it the promise of something amazing.

You pulled me over to the middle of the river, where I could only just touch bottom with my toes. Dropping your hands, you glide them over the curve of my buttocks, then squeeze hard, making me yelp slightly. Your teeth find my nipple, and tease it gently through the fabric of my shirt. Treading water, I stroke your groin with my foot, feeling the heat emanating from you. I pop open the buttons on your fly, and release your straining cock from it's confines. You flinch slightly as cold water meets hot flesh.

And then, suddenly, you cup your hands under my arse, lift me up, and press me against yourself, forming a seal so tight that not even the water can get between us. My hands on your shoulders, legs wrapped around your waist, I bring our lips together in a kiss that combines heat and cold, pleasure and pain, as I bite your lower lip until you whimper. Your hands roam under my t-shirt, alternating between gently circling my nipple with your fingertips, and squeezing my flesh.

You carry me back to the edge of the river, where you push my back up against a smooth rock, warmed in the sun, for support. Parting my legs further, it's my turn to gasp, as the chill of the water invades my hottest recesses. The cold is quickly replaced by heat, as you pull back slightly, then slam your cock straight into me, forcing the breath out of my body in a short scream. I'm pinned to the rock as you thrust hard and fast, sending ripples of water to the shoreline, and great waves of pleasure through me.

A couple walking along the bank pause to point and stare at our bodies; mine, splayed out on a rock, and yours, moulded to me like paint. I look up at them through a haze of pleasure, and grin. They give us the thumbs-up, and move on.

You increase the speed of your thrusts, hands on my hips, pulling me closer at the end of each one. I feel your cock reach it's maximum depth, just as my pleasure starts to escalate into a crescendo. My breath coming in short gasps, I moan unintelligible nonsense as I slip into a kind of coma, capable only of feeling. You pull back and thrust even harder than before, sending me screaming over the edge. My body quakes under the extreme release of pressure, and I dig my nails into your arms, leaving fresh red marks on your skin. As my cunt spasms around your cock, you moan into my shoulder, gripping my flesh in your teeth, and shudder your way through your orgasm. We collapse together on the rock, and I feel the wetness from inside me join the water around us.

After I had stopped shaking, and my brain had started functioning again, we left the water and clambered up the bank, to dry off in the sun. The couple that had seen us earlier were visible not too far away, sitting under the willow tree. They spotted us, and wandered over. Introducing themselves as Matt and Laura, they admitted they had been watching us for quite a while, and found our antics very exciting. Flattered, and still a little aroused from the river, I invited them to join us the next day for lunch, and maybe dessert.