Festival of Colors

Story Info
Bhabhi & Devar play with colors and each other.
1.4k words
3.61
104.3k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bittoo
Bittoo
30 Followers

If you have not read my previous submissions (My First Peek at Mom & My First Peek at Saroj Bhabhi) please read them so that you can understand the story line better).

I was growing up as a horny guy with a constant hard on due to the fact that I was living with two of the loveliest & sexiest ladies under the same roof. If you are wondering yes, they were my sexy mom and my lovely Saroj Bhabhi. I was always in a state of arousal, as I would watch them in various states of dress or undress. I was now watching both of them regularly while they had their bath or while they were in their room dressing.

*

For those of you who may not be aware let me tell you a little about Holi. It is the festival of colors marking the arrival of spring after the harsh winter. It is the celebration of the arrival of the new leaves on the trees, the blooming of beautiful flowers of myriad colors. It is in appreciation of the latent energy full of potential for creation, inherently there in all of us. In a way it is about the creative force that moves, drives the world.

And pray what is the greatest way of creation given to human beings, SEX. So Holi is also about Sex. It is a period of gay abandon and wanton lust roams freely in the guise of merry making. The month in which Holi falls is called Fagun, as per Indian Calendar. This whole month is a period in which people invariably give up some of their inhibitions and seriousness. It has been so from time immemorial, giving vent to the human emotions accumulated through out the year due to seriousness of modern life, which has become so mechanical that we are moving from one goal to another forgoing the pleasure of the journey itself.

So during Holi we see people coming out of their shells and expressing their desires. One way of expressing these desires is by way of many raunchy folk songs created by poets of yesteryears. There are songs for almost all combinations from husbands and wives expressing there love / lust for each other to the very popular devar-bhabhi songs. One would find in these songs free expression of the most naughty and sexual thoughts. In many devar-bhabhi songs either the devar or the bhabhi is to be found stating their desire for each other or just being plain playful and naughty.

These songs and almost all the rituals associated with Holi work as a safety valve for letting out pent up emotions in a manner, which does not hurt anyone. Take for instance the playing with colors. Colors, liquid or in powder form, are the most integral part of Holi. people play with colors with one another either one to one or in groups. One can put color on almost any one and get away with it.

It is a period for unadulterated joy of unabashed happiness of the purest expression of human passion. So was this holi and I never imagined in my wildest dreams that my most desired fantasy was about to be fulfilled.

After breakfast all the members of our family were to gather on the terrace to play with liquid colors on every Holi. Today was different as only my lovely Saroj Bhabhi and myself were at home. I did not know whether we would be going to the terrace, as was the norm.

But as my sexy Saroj Bhabhi served me breakfast she asked me so devarji which colors do you want to paint your Bhabhi with. As I looked up a little surprised she gave a chuckle and said don't tell me you have not been planning to play holi with me and do dirty things to me. I know that you and I are alone so I will have to play with you.

But let me change my clothes first after I have my breakfast then you can play with me to your hearts desire. These words from my sexy Saroj bhabhi were just too much my cock had become very hard and I just sat there hoping that she does not see the obvious tent in my shorts.

After we had breakfast Saroj bhabhi said that she was going to change and join me on the terrace so I should go to the terrace and fill the small pool with water and wait for her.

I did as I was told and eagerly waited for my sexy bhabhi to come. I was waiting to see what she would wear for playing holi with me her devar. Soon my wait was over and I saw Saroj Bhabhi coming towards me. From the distance I could see that her boobs were moving more than usual with her every step. This meant only one thing that my sexy Saroj Bhabhi had opened her bra and now she had come to me wearing only a blouse to cover her magnificent 36 D tits (I know because I regularly masturbate using her bra as also her panties from her bathroom). This was unbelievable.

Saroj bhabhi came to me by the pool. She was wearing a very low cut blouse from which most of her tits were visible. Her tits were pressed close together under the blouse creating a magnificent cleavage. She was wearing a sari, which was draped, carelessly over her body. I could make out that she was not wearing her petticoat under her sari.

She saw me looking at her and said no use-wearing petticoat, bra and all as those would have to be opened very soon. So saying she jumped into the pool and suddenly started to splash the colored water on me.

I just stood there not believing what my sexy bhabhi just said and what she was doing. Here I was all-alone with the most sexy and desirable woman that I had fantasies every day. And she stood there a few inches away wearing a blouse, which seemed a few sizes small for her. So that her breasts without any bra to contain them were spilling out and I could see the top half of her tits. I think I saw her nipples as she bent to pick water in the jar to throw at me. Her loser body was now only covered in sari, which was all wet and clung to her wet body.

My Sexy Saroj Bhabhi was totally drenched in water, her sari that was the only garment other than the very low-cut blouse she was wearing, was totally wet. Her sari clung to her body. Saroj Bhabhi's blouse was now transparent and I could see her breasts clearly. She had magnificent TITS. Mouth watering Tits, i.e. I wanted my mouth on her TITS or her TITS in my mouth.

As she bent to take more water from the tub the more of her breasts I could see. She did not seem to pay any attention to the fact that I, her young Devar could see her almost is a semi-nude condition. She was in fact enjoying herself so much that she became very careless in the movement of her body. Her wet saree clung to her thighs and legs and it had ridden up to her knees so that her legs were naked upto her knees. As Saroj Bhabhi turned I could see her buttocks, her ASS her magnificent derrière. Her sari was stuck between her two Ass cheeks. Her two magnificent globes of her Ass were quite clearly visible to me. I was enjoying these sights so much that I quite forgot all about Holi and to put color on her.

But she continued to do so. And as she did so the more she got wet and the more of her body was showing. Also her movement became careless and she was constantly touching my body. Her arms would touch my chest or torso. Her body was so close that I could smell her. It was intoxicating. She got so close that her tits were almost touching my chest and her thighs were rubbing my legs. Once her buttocks came in contact with my hard cock as she backed towards me as she filled water. She was bending and her ass was struck out and she backed a little her ass jammed straight into my rock hard cock.

She jumped a little and then smiling she said, "Sorry, Bittu bhaiya, I hope you didn't mind."

Mind! Were she nuts? That was awesome. I wanted that to happen again. In fact I almost reached out and grabbed her by her hips to hold her ass right there. To stop her from moving.

What followed depends upon your response. Please send your feedback so that I can continue the story.

Bittoo
Bittoo
30 Followers