Fetish Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Jayne and I continue our fun evening at the club.
1.5k words
4.28
58.9k
15
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers

After our fun in the glory hole Jayne disappeared to the ladies for a while to sort out her cum covered face and put some fresh make up on, coming back she looked the perfect slut again. We sat at the bar quietly for a while watching the porn film on the wide screen TV, first two women together and then a good threesome. I saw Jayne’s eyes light up as she saw a busty brunette getting fucked hard from two guys.

“Been there, done that,” I said to her smiling.

“Been there, done that and going to do it again because I loved it,” she replied.

We sat in silence watching the film for what seemed ages but was actually only a few minutes until I finally broke the silence. "So, what do you want to do now?"

“There’s a few people dancing over there, I quite fancy a dance and then a fuck!” Looking over from the bar to the small dance floor I saw 4 couples dancing with a maybe another 4 guys dancing with the couples, I knew Jayne would have seen the all the hands wandering as the people danced. The dance floor was dark, small and pretty loud and I noticed the looks Jayne got as we started to dance; no doubt some of the guys had seen her in action in the glory hole earlier on.

"I love you!" I said making Jayne smile. As I spoke I ran my hand up under her skirt towards her pussy. It was fairly dark as we danced but I am sure the eager eyes around us saw my fingers slide into Jayne's soaking pussy.

"But I really love doing this." I said as I slid one finger deep in her pussy and then took it out before sticking it in my mouth and licking it dry. We were dancing on the edge of the dance floor and I noticed that a few men had their eyes on my wife; I wonder how many of them even dreamt that she was naked under her clingy PVC mini dress?

As we danced I felt Jayne tense up and look to her side, “You ok Jayne?”

“Mm! Look at them,” she said nodding to a trio beside us. A petite blonde was dancing between two men, one white and one black, who had removed her dress and were now running there hands all over her body as she danced. Jayne moved closer to them and then turned so her back was towards me and began rubbing her PVC clad arse against my cock as she watched them have fun. Within seconds the white guy began fondling Jayne’s chest as she reached out and joined in with fondling the blonde and the two guys. All five of us writhed on the dance floor together; impossible almost to distinguish anyone’s hands from another. Jayne turned and looked at me, a hungry look in her eyes, I nodded my approval and her hands went straight to his crutch undoing his jeans. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his waist taking his cock between her lips. She spread her legs as I rubbed my cock against her pussy, holding her hips I ground against her to the rhythm of the music. The big black guy fondling the blonde leaned across to me; "We're all going back to a room in a second do you want to join us?"

I pulled Jayne back up towards me and whispered, “I want a fuck and am sure you do too! Do you want some cock slut?"

"Yes. Please."

"In your mouth and your pussy?"

"Oh yes!"

“Come on let’s go with them then,” I said holding Jayne’s hand firmly enjoying dominating my slutwife.

"Um, ok," she said. We smiled at each other as the other three walked off the dance floor towards the playrooms. The blonde looked back at the white man and said, "C'mon, let's go back to a room so Ty can fuck me."

The blonde and the black guy went in first, while the other man held back a little with us. “Hi, I’m Ian, that’s my wife Kerry and he’s Tyrone, he’s a regular bit of fun for Kerry! I love to watch her being fucked by him.” I saw the glint in Jayne’s eyes and knew she could relate to Kerry’s desires for enjoying some black cock.

We went into the main playroom, there were chairs, couches and sofa beds situated around the room and scattered around the room, people were naked or semi-naked having sex, it was hot and sweaty in there and smelled of sex.

Kerry went straight over to a bed while Ty stripped next to her; I saw Jayne’s eyes on his cock as it sprang free. Kerry and Ty began to kiss each other deeply and he began kneading her breasts as she slid back down on the bed. Kerry opened her mouth and began to suck on his cock as the three of us watched mesmerised for a moment, I noticed Ian wanking frantically as he watched his wife suck her lovers black cock.

I looked into Jayne’s eyes, "What do you want, slut?"

“Fuck me now please!” Jayne said. I unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor leaving her in high heels and hold up stockings.

She moved onto the bed next to Kerry, who Ty was now fucking doggy style. She knelt next to Kerry as I knelt between her thighs. She felt for me, grasped my cock, guiding me into her dripping cunt. Hands on her hips, I thrust deep with a grunt making Jayne moan out loud.

I looked over to Ty who held Kerry by her long blonde hair and was grinning as he spoke to her, "You love my black cock you little slut! Fucking me with him watching." Ian was clearly loving too, wanking himself off as his wife was fucked. I saw Jayne’s eyes locked on Ian’s hand pumping steadily, she has always had a fascination for men wanking, and she slowly moved closer until her lips were inches away from his cock.

For a second Jayne hesitated and tensed and I realised she was cumming, big style, she started to shudder and cry out and her whole body spasmed in a mighty orgasm.

“Oh shit, oh fuck that’s good!” she moaned. Pausing for a moment to calm down and catch her breath, we stayed in the doggy position, but I noticed her eyes locked on Ian’s cock just inches from her lips.

Ian glanced over to me and I nodded in silent assent. "Come here and suck it Jayne," he said as his fingers circled his thick shaft.
She moved forward as I nudged her with my cock and wrapped her fingers around his cock. Ian moaned and closed his eyes in ecstasy for a moment. Jayne greedily closed her lips over his thick hard cock and sank as far down as she could to take it deep into her mouth and throat as Ian put his hand on the back of her head.

"You're wife's got a real hot little cunt!" Ty said to Ian as he began to pump his cock in and out of her. "See how she loves to take my big black cock!"

It was a bizarre moment, as Jayne sucked Ian off all he could do was watch his wife getting a deep hard fuck from her black lover, bizarre but incredibly horny and I wanted to cum! Judging from the whimpers from the little blonde on her knees next to us Kerry was cumming too and Ty seemed to bang her even harder making the whole bed crash against the wall.

I couldn't hold out much longer, I was so turned on by these two wives behaving like whores. Jayne started to shake as she came again and Ian gently thrust his hips forward, his cock disappearing between her lips. She was groaning loudly just as Ian stiffened his body and held her head down, “Oh fuck! I’m cumming!” he moaned.

I love to share my wife like this, and Jayne groaned with delight as I came, pumping into her pussy, my back arched as I gripped her hips and I filled her with my hot cum

Ty looked and smiled at Ian, "Your wife is a great fuck. I’m ready to cum. Get ready baby,” and after a few moments Ty started pumping faster and with a huge thrust came deep inside Kerry.

We all went quiet for a moment clearly exhausted, as we sat recovering our breath. I looked at my wife on her knees impaled on my cock still licking and sucking on Ian’s cock. Kerry next to us looked completely fucked as Ty knelt over prone body, cum dribbling from her pussy. It seemed an appropriate time for us to leave our new friends and with smiles and nodded thanks; Jayne and I grabbed our clothes and headed for the bathroom to freshen up and the head for home.

We chatted in the car and decided we liked this club and the fetish evening had been a pleasant surprise and I am sure we would do it again.

gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers