Fever

Story Info
Co-workers lose control.
1.3k words
4.33
56.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is something about falling in lust that defies all intelligent analysis and decision-making. This is especially true for those betraying previous commitments. If they had their wits about them to begin with they probably wouldn't have done "it" the first time. Like a highly addictive drug, though, the first indiscretion only increases the craving for a second and so on. Take the case of Joe Bancroft.

At age 29, Joe was an apparently happily married man. Since his marriage at the age of 24, Joe only had sexual relations with his wife. He did not have a wandering eye. He was a successful lawyer in a big firm. He and another lawyer, Kate Bishop had just successfully litigated a highly difficult personal injury lawsuit valued at millions of dollars. Kate was 10 years older than Joe. She had two teenage daughters. They worked well together and considered themselves both co-workers and friends.

The day of the court decision had started out badly for Kate. Her usually reliable BMW had ended up in the shop. Fortunately, a quick call to Joe, who lived in the same suburban neighborhood, brought him to the rescue. This is why they were riding home together after the early afternoon court decision and had decided to stop and join a few of the plaintiffs for a celebratory drink at a downtown lounge.

Rehashing the trial in their ebullient mood had turned one drink into several before they headed up the parkway back to suburbia. It was then that Joe made his first mistake. He had actually been telling her a few fishing stories when he turned into an overlook. A hundred feet below was the big river and his favorite fishing hole.

She was laughing as he regaled her with another story. Suddenly for reasons, perhaps known only to his subconscious, he leaned over and kissed his working partner. It quickly turned into more than a spur of the moment "friendly" kiss. She knew that almost immediately as she felt his tongue probing and gaining entrance into her mouth. French kissing was not part of their usual way of greeting each other.

She was surprised at first, but then responded to the man she both liked and admired. Kate found herself kissing him back. As the kissing turned passionate their tongues meshed, their breathing quickened, and their pulses raced. Within minutes his hands were probing between her legs. The short little brunette felt her untouched nipples harden. They separated.

Joe quickly pushed his seat rearward and reclined the back. He simultaneously watched her hike the gray skirt up around her waist while pulling down the black panty hose. He unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. Once released from confinement, it sprang upright. She turned and climbed onto his lap; almost before he realized it, she was holding and aligning his cock as she settled herself upon him. Their connection was as smooth as silk. As if in a trance Kate raised herself up slightly and flexed her hips.

"Condom?" he managed to blurt out.

"No," she whispered.

He barely had time to pull open her blouse and expose her hardened tits before he felt his erect organ penetrating her wondrous opening. Leaning forward, his mouth encircled a nipple. She groaned aloud in pleasure as he sucked and fucked her awakened form. their bodies joined together in a forbidden union that they never consciously realized they both desired.

He felt her contracting almost immediately. She came with a flood of pussy juice soaking his crotch. Holding her soft ass cheeks he thrust upward, steadying her body as his cock jerked hard. In this moment of madness they both cried out at the same time. She felt his ejaculation fill her pussy.

Somehow they managed to avoid talking at work the next day. It wasn't till the staff meeting at 4 o'clock that he managed to slip her a note suggesting they meet later that night to "talk things over." She agreed to his suggestion as they worked out the details on the way to their cars at 5:30.

Later that evening he waited for her to show up in his back yard. It was his wife's "bridge night". He hadn't been able to get what had happened between himself and Kate out of his mind all day. He could still feel her pussy clenching and milking him as he violently climaxed. There were some complications in meeting her that night. He was fixing them at that moment.

His visiting mother-in-law had gone to bed around 8 o'clock. He turned on the T.V. loud enough but not too loud on his bedroom dresser. He locked the bedroom door. He opened the sliding patio door. He turned out the light; it was late fall and nearly dark already. Then he waited.

About 8:15 he saw a shadow moving through the woods between the houses. Shortly thereafter was a tap. Standing outside was Kate. She was wearing a blue jacket and slacks. Opening the screen door he took her hand and pulled her into his bedroom.

Kate had practically memorized a speech in which she intended to point out to him that, in spite of the mutually intensive sexual lapse they had experienced, mixing sex, office work and neighborliness was not a good idea. She started to speak when he covered her mouth with his lips and began kissing her passionately.

Kate was somewhat slight in body size with a boyish figure. With small breasts and slim hips she was not your typical hot babe. Her forte was intelligence and a capacity for leadership, whether in her profession, civic groups, church, or even hobbies. She had won city championships in tennis for the 35 to 50 year old age category.

When he ended the kiss and took a step back she tried to give him her sternest look and a shake of her head. He ignored it and with one step forward grasped her slacks and panties by each hip and pulled them down to the floor. Stunned, she silently stood there as he unzipped her jacket and threw it down.

"We've got less than an hour," he whispered, loosening his belt and dropping his pants as well. When he pulled down his jockey shorts exposing his erect and upright penis, she knew she was lost. Sinking to his marital bed, she lay back and signaled her acquiescence and readiness by spreading her legs for him.

Watching her closely, he began stroking his cock as he stepped up to the edge of the bed. She was holding her legs apart and drawn back with her hands in back of her knees. In the darkness he could see the white of her soft skin and the dark of her intimate triangle.

"Fuck," he mouthed quietly as he gazed in awe of her beauty.

Spreading her legs even wider, she opened her vaginal lips to ease his penetration.

"Do me," she replied.

Leaning forward Joe ran the head of his cock back and forth over her rapidly engorging labia.

"I want your cunt," he said.

She began thumbing her little clit at the same time.

"Your big prick, Joe; I want it!" she exclaimed.

Thus for the second day in a row, the friends turned lovers began fucking. This time he held her by the ankles as he slid effortlessly inside. He felt very large to her. The effect was as if she could feel every vein and fold of the skin of his cock. He increased the pace and the angle of his thrusts. She bit her tongue to keep from crying out. Her slim hips began a wild spasm of thrusting against him. He then stopped, holding his fierce erection at its greatest depth. She felt his semen pouring into her and came with him.

A moment later there was a knock at the door.

"I thought I heard something, Joe"

"It's just the TV, Granny. I left the nightlight on in the bathroom for you."

He got up momentarily and turned the volume of the set up a little more. When he turned back, Kate had already pulled her slacks back on and was standing by the bedside, She gave him one more tongue-stabbing kiss before she slipped out the door and into the night.

To be continued...