Fever Ch. 04

Story Info
Kirk's father impregnates daughter and granddaughter.
10.9k words
4.69
129.5k
66

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,074 Followers

Kirk asks Tiffany's mom to save his job; Kirk's dad, Lorenz, shares his history and how he fathered daughter, grand daughter and great grand daughter. Some violence and bizarre animalistic retribution. Enjoy. Will acknowledge signed comments, public and private. Jb7

Fever Ch. 04

Kirk and Erica appeared next to his car, in the parking lot next to his office building at the State Hospital. It had been almost a week since he had been, in a sense, kidnaped by his father to assist him in taking action against one of Lorenz's grandsons who was misusing his mental powers.

"From here," he smiled at his 'passenger,' "we travel like normal people."

"Where are we?" she asked, a little shaken. "Still on Earth, I hope."

"Yes, unless we made a wrong turn someplace. Centerport, a small city in central New York. We're a few miles from Syracuse, about midway between Albany and Buffalo, ergo the name. The original Erie Canal went through the center of town, but sometime in the last century, they moved it several miles south, so we're a port without any water nearby.

"And you're just going to show up at your mother's with a stranger in tow, with no warning."

"I told you, I contacted her and told her all about you before I popped up in your room again."

"I don't care how many genes you inherited from the Cruise Commander, I've never heard of a telepath able to contact someone across country.

"Well, you're about to meet two more. Get in so we can get going." he told her, opening the car door.

"Kirk, thank God, you're okay." His mother, as much as her stomach would let her, enclosed him in her arms. "You need to call your boss right away; he's been calling every day, and sounds quite angry. I called him Monday, as you asked, but I'm afraid it didn't do much good."

"I know. A couple of times, I sort of checked in, eavesdropping on his thoughts. He's pissed because he was supposed to go to a conference in California this week and couldn't because of my sudden disappearance."

He turned to indicate Erica. "This is Erica Bowers, the woman I rescued from that rogue mentalist. My partner in the rescue will be along in a bit and then we can explain the what and how. Will you introduce her to Mary and Tiffany and the kids? I need to call Dick and see if I still have a job."

"Certainly. Welcome, Erica. We're a bit discombobulated right now. Mary and Tiffany are the other adult women in the house, both new mothers. Right now they are busy feeding the children before putting them down for the night." She led Erica upstairs to the nursery.

Kirk was on the phone. "Dick, it's Kirk; I just got back into town...I'm sorry. I wasn't able to contact anybody...yes, I was able to get a message to my mother to have her call you...it just wasn't possible to get a message to you the same way...if I told you, you wouldn't believe me...yes, the same way I get through to my patients...I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll come in and clean out my things in the morning...what do you mean, don't bother? You'll send them to me? You won't have to, I'll get them tonight...changed the keys? That's alright; it won't matter...that's what I said. I'll have my stuff out of there in an hour. I'm really sorry you're so upset, Dick; I really enjoyed working with my patients, in spite of your interference. Good-bye."

Visualizing his office, he was there in an instant. He quickly scanned the shelves and files mentally and sent what he wanted to his room at home. He heard security coming down the hall and quickly typed a message to Dick on his computer. Leaving the screen on, he exited, wondering how Dick would take his message, "Maybe now you'll believe me."

He rejoined the women, greeting Mary and Tiffany with hugs. He looked at his children, asleep in their cribs, and felt a surge of parental joy and pride. When he turned to look at the four women, he was surprised to see them all frowning. "What?" he asked.

"You just got yourself fired!" exclaimed Mary. "What are you going to do for a job?"

"He can't fire me. He can suspend me. Transfer me; even furlough me for up to a month. But, as long as Mom called in Monday and reported my absence, and that it was of indeterminate length, I'm relatively safe." He laughed. "The interesting thing is going to be his reaction to my cleaning out my office tonight, after he changed the locks."

"You didn't!" Tiffany laughed. "Kirk, someday that twisted sense of humor of yours is going to land you in some very hot water."

"That's what everyone keeps telling me. Part of the reason I brought Erica along. We are going to get her enrolled in the Parapsychology program at Princeton where she will be able to keep track of what the military is working on and their level of interest in mentalist activity around the country."

"We?" asked Meg.

"The guy who helped me rescue her from a kid who was using mentalist like powers to overcome and rape college co-eds, among other things. There is also evidence he is guilty of causing the death of a telepath..."

"Kirk?" Erica broke in. "Were you aware all of you share the Cruise Commander as a common ancestor? I suppose it is to be expected; there are nearly two million of us alive on Earth today, and we tend to stay in the areas our ancestors chose. But the racial diversity here is amazing. You and Meg are Caucasian, Tiffany is African American and Mary is Oriental, born in Asia."

"Say what?" Tiffany interjected, at the same time Mary went, "Huh?"

"I should have explained to Mom. Erica has mental powers similar to ours, plus she has the ability to 'see' which of the original cruise ship members we are descended from. Except for herself. She is only able to trace her maternal link back three generations."

He was interrupted by the doorbell. He scanned the front door. "Damn, that was quick. Dick is at the front door. You all wait here. Erica, why don't you tell them what happened to you, without naming my partner just yet."

As Erica started the tale of her adventure, Kirk went down to answer the door. "Hey, Dick, c'mon in. It didn't take you long to get here. I didn't expect you until tomorrow morning."

"What the hell is going on, Kirk? That office was still sealed when security got to it, and the power was still shut off, but your computer was up and running, with that fucking message you left."

"The power was off. Hmmh. Didn't know that. Curious. Even if I explained, you wouldn't believe it. Probably the easiest to demonstrate is the ability I use with my clients. I have the ability to read minds and communicate telepathically."

"And I'm the Secretary General of the United Nations. Who the fuck do you think you're dealing with?"

"Dick, have you heard anything I've told you?"

"Of...I've heard something. Of course I've heard you!"

"Okay," Kirk said aloud. "What are you thinking? That's too easy, you've already told me you think this is shit. How about the last person you cheated on Sally with? Ms Montgomery? You still banging her, or was it that long ago? Let's try who you would like to bang. Jasmine? Tiffany's sister? Way too young for you. Her mother? Rose? Damn good taste, Dick, but she'll turn you to butter. Hang on." He switched his concentration.

"Rose," he sent, contacting Tiffany's mother. "I know it's late, and I apologize, but I need a favor. My boss is about to have me thrown in jail if I can't prove I can communicate this way. He wants to have sex with you, or at least he thinks he does. Would you be willing to take him to hell and back?"

He heard her chuckle. "If I do, does that mean you'll do me again sometime soon?"

"It'll be my pleasure. Ready to join us?"

"I'm naked, does that count?"

"You're beautiful. Hang on."

There was a popping and hissing behind Dick in the living room. He turned to see a dark chocolate brown earth mother standing before him, naked as the day she was born. "Hey, vanilla boy. This your boss? Shame on you, not believing him," she said to Dick, his mouth and eyes open wide. Rose walked to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Back to my place?" she asked Kirk, who nodded and they were gone.

"Wh...wh...where am I? What happened to me? Who are you? How did we get here?"

"Easy, boss man. One question at a time, but first I think you need a drink. Whiskey and water okay, or just the whiskey?"

"Uh, with water's fine. Who are you? And why are you naked?"

"Kirk said you wanted to fuck me, and brought me to you ready, then sent us back here."

"How did he know...you're his wife's mother?"

"I'm Tiffany's mother; don't know about the wife bit, though. All the women in that household either have had, or are pregnant with, his baby. Maybe he's a polygamist; I don't know. Here," she said, handing him a stiff drink.

"But his mother lives there, with them."

"Don't know about no mother, just Tiff and the Chinese doctor, who had triplets. Tiff hasn't said anything about a mother except for them." Rose lied, realizing she may have said too much.

The drink seemed to calm Dick down. "How did he know...he was asking me about who,,,and then you just appeared. Are you real, or am I imagining all of this?"

Rose laughed as she walked up to him. With her left hand she grabbed his right hand and brought it to her pussy, while her right hand grabbed his crotch. "Does this feel like a hallucination, boss man? Do you wanna try this hallucination on your dick to see if it works?"

She found his zipper and began to pull it down. "Do your wet dreams pull your zip down for you; pull out your little boy and suck it down like I'm about to; do they lay you down and feed you their pussies, like I'm gonna do? Tell me, boss man, do they?"

Dick groaned as Rose sank to her knees and engulfed his cock in her mouth, inhaling his full five and a half inches. Dick didn't have a lot of length, but he was thick, almost seven inches around the base of his crown. "Ooh, boss man, you are going to stretch my pussy real good," she cooed, pulling his pants and underwear down.

His hands found her head and pulled her toward his cock. "I'm gonna..." and just as her mouth covered him, he did, straight down her throat. One major blast, followed by a couple of minor spasms which she was able to swallow with ease.

"Damn, boss man! Has it been awhile since you dipped your pecker, or are you always so quick on the trigger?"

He shook his head. "It's been a while since it was anyone other than my wife, but usually with a new partner I tend to take a long time for my first come. And I never come in their mouth unless I jack off to do it. Blow jobs usually make it harder for me to come."

Grinning, Rose stood up and unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed her DD melons against his chest while she pushed her untrimmed puss against his rapidly re-inflating rigidity. "Well, that must mean I'm really good, or you want me real bad. And," she said, grabbing his ear with her teeth, " I can be real, real bad."

Her hand found his rod and pulled it down between her legs. Closing her thighs on it, she asked him, "So, Mr. Boss Man, are we going to get down to business, or do you need to call someone and tell her you won't be home to night?"

"Uhh, no, she's out of town. Damn, woman, what are you doing to me? It feels like you're jacking me off with your legs. If you keep that up..."

"Just keeping you interested, boss man," she cooed throatily. "Come with me." As he followed her to the bedroom, Dick took in the black woman from behind, focusing on her ass.

From observing the black women at work, he categorized their asses into the bubble butt, which resembled most white male asses, except it was rounder and extended more to the back; or the high bottom, from which their torso seemed to extend at a thirty to forty degree angle from the vertical. If a high bottomed woman had a large bust, she looked sort of like a walking letter zee.

Finally there was the Earth Mother ass–her hips were broad, like a fat white woman, and deep, similar to the bubble butt, and as often as not, was a high bottom.

Rose's bubble butt, at age 50, was just beginning to widen, emphasizing her still trim waist, giving her a bit of an hourglass figure. Remembering the DD's which had been massaging his chest just moments ago, his cock seemed to get harder. He reached to grab Rose's hand. She glanced back over her shoulder and saw his state.

Her nearly black eyes lit up in amusement. "We're almos' there, boss man. We gonna do this, may as well be comfortable. Las' time I did it on these floors, I found splinters in my butt for three days. Thanks to Kirk." she laughed.

In a couple of more steps, she turned into an open doorway and went straight to the bed. "C'mon, boss man. My tunnel of love is jus' waitin' for you. Come fill me up with that thick piece of white meat; see how many times we can make each other cry 'uncle!'"

She lay there on the double bed, her legs out straight. Dick gaped. Only then did he realize she was as tall, if not taller, as he was. He joined her on the bed and drew her to him, pressing his lips to hers.

Rose pushed him back. "Take it easy, boss man. Just because I'm gonna fuck with you don't mean I'm gonna kiss you. Far as I'm concerned, fucking is a lot like eating. You got to do it regular or you get sick. Kissing is something else. That is something I save to share with family and good friends; it's more personal. Now, if you're ready..." and she fell on her back, opening her thighs.

In the morning, feeling like he was barely able to move, Dick made his way to the living room and found his cell phone. He called his secretary's phone and left a message, "Monty, put the paperwork through placing Kirk Reynolds on administrative leave for this week. Call him and tell him I want to see him in his office first thing Monday morning. I will be out until then. Ralph Gibbons will be in charge until I return. Have a good weekend."

He stumbled back down the hall. He stopped in the doorway to Rose's bedroom to look at the voluptuous figure on the bed. "Hey, Boss Man," she purred seductively, "where you been? We've got work to do; Kirk said I was to take you to hell and back, 'n' we ain't even left town yet. My lady is waiting for you," she grinned, pulling her knees up and spreading her legs

Dick saw her glistening quim and groaned; he staggered to the bed and fell, face first, between her welcoming thighs.

Rose and her bewildered partner had barely left Kirk's living room when Lorenz and an attractive black-haired, blue-eyed woman appeared silently. Kirk greeted Lorenz with a firm handshake then turned to the woman. "Eva, I'm glad you decided to come along."

"I'm not sure I did," she smiled. "It's hard to resist this man when he has his mind made up."

"Tell me about it. Have a seat; I'll go get the others. Uh, Lorenz, I haven't told Meg about you, yet. It, ah, may be a bit of a shock to her, seeing you after thinking you..."

"I understand. We will have to be on the alert for any problem, then." Kirk nodded, a bit apprehensively. Meg was just entering her eighth month of pregnancy with his child. He was also apprehensive about what Lorenz would say to that, then realized there wasn't much he could say.

Levitating himself, he glided up the stairs and walked down the hall to the nursery where Erica was just finishing telling about his offer to get her into the ESP program at Princeton. "...but I don't know how he'll be able to get me in this late. School has already started."

Meg smiled. "He's getting more like his father every day. If he said he will, he will." She saw him in the doorway. "Kirk..."

"Ladies, we have visitors, who will help me expand on Erica's story, if you're interested. Mom, before you go down, I need to speak to you for a moment."

When the three younger women had left the room, Meg looked at her son, a worried expression on her face. "Is there something wrong?" she asked>

"No, I just need to prepare you for a bit of a shock. Lorenz, my father, is downstairs."

"What? That can't be. He's been dead for over twenty years."

"That's what he wanted the people to think. But he's downstairs, alive and well."

"But...Why?"

"I'd better let him explain that. His explanation will help explain why you still look twenty-five at the age of forty-three. And why Tiff and Mary both appear to be so young."

"I don't under..."

"Let's go down and join the others. Then Lorenz and I will try to explain everything."

Levitating her, he moved them downstairs and into the living room, where Erica was making the introductions. Meg gasped when she saw Lorenz. "My God, you haven't aged at all in twenty-five years," she exclaimed.

Lorenz looked at her. "And you are just as beautiful now as you were then. Hello, Megan; how are you, other than..." He looked at Kirk, and smiled. "Congratulations, lad. And I hear there are other children in the house."

Kirk nodded, smiling, and guided his mother to a comfortable chair and helped her down. "I guess I need to catch you all up on what I've been doing this week, and why I was gone. And, Lorenz, I promised Mom that you would explain your 'death' and the reason for it. Since it leads into my explanation, why don't you start?"

"I see you are all familiar with how the race of telepaths got started on Earth, and helped homo sapiens become dominant. What you probably don't know is that the officer cadre of the ship were the only telepaths aboard, and that their planet's year was roughly equivalent to four of our own. The officers were in their thirties, meaning, in Earth term, they were between 120 and 160 years old. And, although their metabolisms changed slightly, they didn't change much.

"Through the years, somehow, the mental power gene and the slow aging gene wound up on the same chromosome. The more mental powers you have, and the more you use them, the longer you will live, barring accident or illness. I am testament to that effect. I was born in 1865, a few months after the end of the Civil War."

LORENZ'S STORY:

Lorenz looked around him, wondering where the hell he had sent himself this time. He had just stepped out of the wash tub when he heard his dog barking his intruder bark, as opposed to his hunting bark, and looked out the window into the night to see several men approaching with torches lit. He could also make out a large kettle and several men with large cloth bags. One didn't need his clairvoyant powers to know those were bags full of feathers. He quickly dressed, grabbed his trunk, and teleported himself away from the mob.

He told himself he would have to be more careful in the future, if he had one. Right now, he needed to find out where he was. The place looked familiar. He 'knew' there was an old farmhouse right over the rise to the north, and there was a crick along the western edge of this cornfield, leading to a swimming hole at the southwestern corner, among those trees. With the seclusion and distance from the road, it was a good place for skinny dipping. He had been there often with his Ma. Yes! This was the farm where he had been born, but it had changed in the sixty some years since then.

He doubted there would be any who would recognize him. He had left when he was in his late teens, looking like what he was, a gangly youth. Over the sixty some years, he had only aged about 15 years in appearance. Which had been the problem in the town he had just run from.

Between his lack of apparent aging, his ability to 'cure' some folks of their psychosomatic maladies, their ignorance and superstition, and the two teenage girls he had found with some ability to read minds, which he had been able to enhance in several hot and heavy sessions with either one or both of them together, the menfolk had decided he was in league with forces of evil if not 'the' main force himself.

julybear7
julybear7
2,074 Followers