FFFF Ch. 03

Story Info
Martha MacCallum the Substitute Teacher
6.2k words
4.22
29.6k
7
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Before Martha became an anchor for Fox News she was a teacher back in her home town. She had kept up her certificate and her fantasy was to seduce and fuck one of the high school football stars.

She knew a number of teachers and found one who was going on maternity leave and talked her into having her as the substitute teacher while she was away.

Martha convinced Dominica Davis to attend the same school and monitor the fantasy for the group. She was the youngest female she knew who worked at Fox who, if dressed right could pass for a high school student.

With the fantasy completed Martha had the other women from the group over to her home. Also in attendance was Dominica Davis who was there to verify the fantasy.

Caroline and Laura looked a little puzzled and Caroline spoke first; "Well Martha, I know we talked about adding other women to our group, but I thought we were going to discuss amongst the existing ladies who we were going to accept."

Martha laughed; "You're right Caroline, but Dominica is here because she was part of my fantasy and she's here to give in detail my fantasy and how it all unfolded, is that acceptable to the group?"

They all nodded and Martha continued; "Well ladies, as a few of you know before I became an anchor at Fox I was a teacher and even back then I always had a fantasy to seduce and fuck the shit out of one of the star football players. I couldn't then because I was in a small town and it would get around. Now living in New York, I knew as long as he was eighteen and I didn't twist his arm, and I tell you he WAS a willing participant, well I could finally fulfill my fantasy, I had Dominica pose as a student who watched and happily joined in after we got going. So now I'll turn it over to Dominica who will account in detail what occurred in my fantasy, Dominica?"

"Good afternoon ladies, I want to thank you for letting me be a part of your group even though I'm not really a member, I feel like I know you all on a more personal basis seeing I had this extra-ordinary experience with Martha and Joe Wilson. Joe Wilson is the football stud and I do mean STUD who Martha seduced and I had the fortune to be able to assist her with, my god what a cock on that boy. He may not have known how to use it when Martha started on him, but by the time we were done with him he was a MAN and a man in every sense of the word. So here I go, I'll describe in the manner as if it was a story being told, an unbelievable story, but a real story that I still can't believe occurred."

It was a Monday Dominica was dressed like a teenager, her long coal black hair was in a ponytail and she had very little make-up on.

She was seated behind the hunk of a man/boy, Joe Wilson, the high school star quarterback. She was wearing sweats to hide her sexy mature body.

At the front of the class stood Mrs. MacCallum, her shoulder length light blonde hair was up in a bun and she, like Dominica was wearing very little make-up. She was wearing a tight sweater and a black pleated skirt, black stockings and knee-hi black boots. She was talking about the American Revolution and stopped from time to time in front of Joe. Whenever she was there she would turn showing him her profile, her large chest showed prominently in her tight sweater and her great ass looked inviting in her pleated skirt.

Halfway through the class she leaned back against the desk right in front of Joe.

His eyes were plastered on her legs, even though not much showed above her boots. She crossed her legs and he licked his lips when she parted her legs. He was staring at her stocking covered knees and lower thighs. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when she slipped up and sat on the desk. When she did this her skirt rode up her thighs and she slowly parted them.

She heard his intake of breath and followed his gaze. He was now staring at her bare thighs above the stockings and he had a perfect view of her black lace panties.

Martha leaned forward and whispered to Joe; "Like the view Mr. Wilson?"

He turned red and looked away as sweat broke out on his forehead.

Just then the bell rang and he rushed out of the classroom, a huge bulge pushed at his pants.

Dominica stopped at Martha's desk; "Nice play Martha, I think you got his attention!"

Tuesday Martha was surprised when Joe was absent. On Wednesday he came in just before the bell rang and rushed to the back of the class and sat down.

"Mr. Wilson, I believe the class has assigned seating. Come on up here and take your seat at your assigned seat please! Do you have your note for missing class yesterday?"

He moved to his seat and handed her his note. He kept his head down most of the class and rushed out as soon as the class ended.

Once again Dominica came up at the end of the class; "I think you scared the young man away, now what?"

"Don't worry Dominica I still have two days, just watch me turn up the heat tomorrow."

Thursday Joe stopped in his tracks when he entered the classroom and saw Martha. Her hair was down; her lips looked very inviting covered in a wet red lip gloss. She was wearing a white ruffled blouse; the top two buttons were open. Her legs were bare and she had a short tight black skirt on.

Once again she sat on the desk right in front of Joe. He couldn't take his eyes off her legs and when she parted them he was staring at a pair of white panties. Her pussy showed through the damp patch on her panties.

Martha cleared her throat and he looked up into her dark blue eyes. She smiled slyly and slipped off the desk. "Class open your books to page 136 and read chapter 14. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Martha hurried out of the class and rushed into the nearby bathroom.

While she was gone Dominica leaned over and whispered to Joe; "Did you see that slut Joe? She was flashing her panties to you!"

Joe turned red again; "She did? I didn't notice Dominica."

She laughed; "Yeah sure you didn't. I know better then that. I saw you looking up her skirt just like I was. God she got me hot too. I wouldn't mind getting my head between those thighs!"

Before he could reply Martha came back into the classroom. Dominica noticed another button opened on her blouse. She continued her lesson plan and she dropped her pen right in front of Joe. She bent down to pick it up and her blouse ballooned open and her tits in a lacy bra nearly popped out.

Joe bit his bottom lip and just stared. When Martha stood up their eyes met and she smiled once again. So not to look too obvious she walked around for most of the class, but with about five minutes remaining she once again sat on the desk. She slowly parted her legs, as the skirt rode up to mid-thigh, Joe let out a groan.

She looked at him; "Are you feeling alright Mr. Wilson? You look a little flushed."

He just nodded as he stared at the parted thighs. It seems when she left the room to go to the restroom, she seemed to have lost her panties.

"Are you sure Mr. Wilson?" Just then the bell rang and he was going to rush out but realized he was sporting a huge hard-on.

The room quickly emptied and the only people remaining in the class were Joe Wilson, Dominica Davis and Martha. He was going to stand up, but still had a hard-on.

Dominica leaned over and whispered in his ear; "I bet you got that hard-on from looking at Mrs. MacCallum's naked pussy huh?" She ran her tongue around his ear and he moaned. "Look, look Joe her legs are open even wider now. Look I can see moisture on her cuntlips. I bet she saw that large lump in your pants."

Joe jumped up and nearly fell over as he ran out of the classroom.

Martha shook her head; "Way to go Dominica, I think YOU scared him away. I'll have to change tactics tomorrow. Oh fuck Dominica, did you see that huge bulge in his pants. I can't wait to suck on that big cock of his. Just back off tomorrow Dominica, remember it's my fantasy, not yours okay?"

She laughed; "YES MRS. MACCALLUM, I'll behave tomorrow, good luck."

Friday Martha was dressed a lot more conservatively. A turtleneck and sweater over it and an ankle length navy blue skirt. She though she scared him away, but he was the last student in and once again rushed to his seat and opened his book and didn't look up at Martha.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, close your books, pop quiz time!"

A lot of moans and groans as she passed out the quiz; "Okay you have twenty minutes, begin!"

Martha collected the quizzes and told them to open their books and read chapter 15. Martha began correcting the quizzes. She shook her head as she corrected Joe's paper. Just before class ended she looked up at him; "Mr. Wilson, please stay after class to discuss your quiz, you too Ms. Davis."

A lot of ohs and ahs and laughs as she said that and the bell rang and once again everyone filed out. Martha got out of her chair and came around to the front of the desk.

"Mr. Wilson, didn't you understand the quiz? You got them all wrong except for one. Were you not concentrating today?"

Dominica spoke up; "Well Mrs. MacCallum it seems Joe is having a hard time concentrating so am I. It's hard to concentrate when you're flashing your pussy at the two of us!"

Martha laughed; "Well Ms. Davis, you were a fringe benefit seeing you were sitting directly behind Mr. Wilson. I was showing him my pussy and you just happened to be in the same line of sight. I believe both of you need "Special Tutoring"; shall we say tomorrow at 10AM, my place?"

Joe looked up; "Mrs. MacCallum, I have practice!"

"Mr. Wilson, fail the class and you won't be playing football at all. What time is practice?"

"9AM till noon, Mrs. MacCallum."

"Okay Mr. Wilson, my place at 2 PM, don't be late, you too Ms. Davis." She was gone before they could reply.

Dominica got to Martha's house, which she rented just for her fantasy, around 1 PM. She no longer looked like a student. She was wearing a royal blue knit dress. It hugged her every curve, her hair was down and straight. Her make-up was done perfectly and her legs were encased in smoky stockings along with black high heeled shoes.

Martha was still in her bathrobe; Dominica followed her into her bedroom. Martha set at her dressing table and took her time applying her make-up. She took the curlers out of her thick light blonde hair. Brushing it out it looked incredible as it framed her face perfectly and her dark blue eyes sparkled as she stared back into the mirror.

She shrugged out of the robe and she had a matching set of black lace, her bra and panties. She opened the dresser and pulled out a silky pair of black stockings. Slipping them on, they hugged her shapely legs perfectly, the tops were a sexy lace that matched her bra. Smoothing them on she looked up and Dominica was staring; "Dominica just remember Joe is my fantasy. Once I'm done with him you can join us and who knows, once we wear him out maybe you and me......."

Dominica just licked her ruby red lips and smiled and continued to watch Martha dress.

Martha opened the closet and found a white satin long sleeved blouse. Slipping it on, she buttoned it up leaving the top three buttons undone. Her lacy black bra showed through the opening and looked very erotic.

Martha reached up and pulled a very short black linen skirt from the hanger and stepped into it. Pulling it up, it clung to her tight ass and full thighs. Zipping it up, she looked at herself in the large door mirror. The skirt was short, very short; it barely covered the lacy bands of her sheer stockings. She slipped her tiny feet into the black high heeled shoes. They caused her calves to tighten and ass to flex making her look even better in the tight skirt. Turning to Dominica she smiled; "Well?"

Before Dominica could reply the door bell rang. Dominica let out a laugh; Okay, you're on!"

Martha opened the door and there stood Joe and he looked sexy as hell to Martha. He had a plaid shirt and tan cargo shorts on. His hair was still damp from his shower after practice and she had to restrain herself from running her fingers through his hair.

Joe stood there and his jaw dropped; "Wow Mrs. MacCallum, you look amazing if I may say so!"

Martha laughed; "Well thank you Joe, come on in and let's settle down in the living room."

He followed her into the living room; he couldn't take his eyes off her ass and sexy legs.

When they got into the room Martha stopped short and he ran into her. She turned quickly and he grabbed her by the arms to stop from falling.

Martha held onto his forearms and looked up into his dark eyes and she couldn't believe how large he was and how hard his body was. She quickly moved away; "Would you like a drink before we begin?"

"Sure Mrs. MacCallum, a soda would be great. Where's Dominica, isn't she coming?"

"Joe lets drop the formal talk, at least while we're here, call me Martha. Dominica is upstairs changing and will be down soon. I'll get your drink, make yourself comfortable."

Martha stood in the kitchen and as she poured his soda she stopped and thought to herself; "What the hell am I doing here? Fuck, he's young enough to be my son." She laughed; "Oh fuck it's my fantasy and I'm going to get fucked today by an eighteen year old stud, over and over and over again!"

Martha poured herself a large glass of wine and taking a deep breath headed back into the living room.

Martha stood before Joe and he looked up at her and all he could see were legs, legs and more legs.

She handed him his soda, she took a huge gulp of her wine and sat down besides him. Her stocking covered thigh brushed against his thick strong hairy leg and she sucked in her breath. She pulled away and picked up the test and began reviewing the quiz with him.

Joe looked at her; "I had that one, that one too. Hell Martha I had all of these except one!"

She stared at it; "Oh my god Joe, I had the template lined up wrong. I'm so sorry, you're right!" She started laughing and it became infectious, he started laughing also.

She put her hand on his hairy thigh and slid it up and down. He slowly stopped laughing and turned towards her and looking into her dark blue eyes, licked his parched lips, he slowly placed his huge hand on her gorgeous knee.

Both of their hands began traveling upward. His hand slid up onto the bare skin above her stockings and he drew in his breath as he felt her hot silky bare skin.

He looked up into her eyes; "My god Martha, do you have any idea just how sexy you are. You are driving me insane and I doubt if I can contain myself!"

Martha's hand disappeared under the pant leg of his shorts, just a couple inches more and she came into contact with his HUGE thick cock.

He stiffened and arched his back. Letting out a loud groan; "OH MY GOD MARTHA, I don't know if I can do this, I'm still a virgin and took a vow to be celibate until marriage!"

She smiled; "Joe, if you let me, I'll show you how to be with a woman, how to make love and when you leave here today, you'll know all you need about being with a woman. Celibacy is an overrated virtue. Don't you want to fuck me?" She had her head down and looked up sexily at him and she could feel him melting quickly.

Joe stared at Martha, looking deep into her eyes, nodded slowly; "I want to do this, my god I never wanted anything so bad in my entire life. This past week all I could think about was your gorgeous body and how it would feel naked against mine. When I saw your wet naked pussy, I knew I had to have you, I just never thought it would really happen!"

Martha leaned forward and took his face in her tiny hands, cupping his face she drew his head to hers and their lips met in a soft tentative kiss. Slow the kiss deepened and Martha drew back and looked deep into his eyes. She ran her thumbs around his lips and leaned in and kissed him again. The kiss intensified and as their lips parted tongues came out and touched the others and Joe let out a moan and ran his hands through her thick blonde hair and pulled her mouth harder against his. They kissed and kissed and kissed some more. Finally after about five minutes they broke the kiss, both were out of breath and their lips felt swollen.

Martha stood up on weak legs and took Joe's hands in hers and pulled him to his feet. She led him to the bedroom and he stopped dead in his tracks as he caught sight of Dominica. He could not believe she was the same girl, or should he say woman, who sat behind him, he was confused and started to wonder if all of this was a set-up.

Martha pushed him to the bed and she stood before him. She slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. When it was open, she slid it off her shoulders and it fluttered to the floor.

Suddenly his teenage hormones kicked into high gear and any thoughts of a set up quickly disappeared and all he could think of was fucking this gorgeous MILF who stood before him.

Martha slid her hands up and down her body, caressing her tits that were encased in her bra. She rolled her hips and reached behind her and tugged at the zipper on her skirt. Hooking her fingers in the waistband, she slowly slid the skirt off her hips and down her gorgeous legs.

Joe looked up at the beautiful woman before him, dressed in stockings, panties and bra. He couldn't believe how fortunate he was and couldn't wait to fuck this sexy blonde.

Martha approached the bed and climbing up, she straddled Joe. She reached down and unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. Her hands slid up and down his muscled chest and let out a moan as she felt just how well muscled he was. Her hands went to his cargo pants and began to unfasten them. Tugging them off she stopped to stare at his HUGE cock. It was as stiff as a board and it stood straight up.

Joe was active as Martha was undressing him. His hands were traveling up and down her body. He pulled off her bra and was mauling her full large tits. He pulled her forward and like a fish to water began licking and sucking on her stiff nipples. He moved down and ripped off her tiny panties. He positioned her over his huge cock and gripping his cock; he found her dripping hole and with one quick thrust upward buried his cock deep in her pussy.

Martha let out a high pitched scream. She never felt so filled and her cunt was stretched to the max.

Joe was hyperventilating slamming his cock in her as hard and as fast as he could; "Oh Martha, OH, OH, I'm going to cum!"

"NO, NO, Joe not so fast, wait for me, no wait this is my fantasy, oh please wait!"

It was too late, his first time and being so excited, he started cumming, and cumming and cumming.

Martha never felt so filled with cock and cum and when he stopped cumming Martha rolled off of Joe and her cunt making a suctioning sound as he slipped out. She laid there unfulfilled, she knew he was a virgin, but didn't take into consideration he's cum so fast. She smiled to herself knowing he was eighteen and would be raring to go again soon. She would guide and direct him next time.

Martha was shaken from her thoughts when she felt soft gentle kisses on her inner thighs. Her legs were spread open and felt the kisses going higher; soft long hair tickled her legs. Opening her eyes she looked down into the dark sparkling eyes of Dominica's. Starring up at her as her mouth got closer and closer to Martha's sopping overflowing pussy. Her thick full cuntlips were swollen and red from the hard, but brief fucking she had experienced.

Martha fell back to the bed and guided Dominica's mouth to her pussy. She let out a loud groan when Dominica locked her sucking mouth on her cunt and began to suck and lick the cum oozing from her pussy.

Joe sat back and could not believe the erotic sight before him. He started stroking his cum soaked cock and his eyes never left the duo before him.

Martha arched her back trying to guide Dominica to her aching clit. She went into orbit when Dominica found it and began to suck, lick and tongue it.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers
12