FFFF Ch. 10

Story Info
Kiran Chetry & Christine Roman’s surprise fantasy.
7.4k words
4.56
20.4k
4
2

Part 10 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Kiran Chetry & Christine Roman's Surprise Fantasy

All of the women assembled in a large penthouse suite assigned to Nancy O'Dell by the network. It was suppose to be her night to share her fantasy, but when she stood before the group with a worried look on her face a number of the ladies were worried her fantasy did not come about.

Nancy began; "Ladies may I have your attention. I was supposed to have my fantasy ready to show to you fine women, but there was a glitch in my participants. I'm flying out to LA in the morning and will hopefully begin filming my fantasy tomorrow afternoon. Please don't be upset, when I found out I wasn't going to be ready in time I called Kiran and Christine up and they were putting the finishing touches on the editing of their fantasy. They were so excited about their fantasy; they were working on it as soon as they were voted into the group. So without further ado I'll turn the meeting over to Kiran Chetry and Christine Romans. Once again I apologize for the delay, but I think you will all be pleasantly surprised with my fantasy next week!"

Kiran and Christine stood before the group and even though she used to work at FNC, she was still nervous before the group. As always she looked great, she was dressed in a short black leather skirt and a tight plain white blouse. She was a lot shorter then a lot of the ladies who worked with her remembered and she licked her full red lips and spoke; "Well ladies it's nice to see a lot of familiar faces and a few new ones. I've seen you all on TV and both of us are honored to be nominated and accepted into your group. Please sit back, we hope you enjoy watching our fantasy as much as we LOVED making it!"

The television came to life and Kiran and Christine were in a car heading through town. As they pulled up to a large building and it was a RV distributorship.

They were in Elkhart, Indiana and they were there to do a report on how the recession and the tight credit crunch had affected RV industry.

Kiran had been there a couple of days earlier with one of her technicians and she picked out a RV she wanted to use for their fantasy. She picked out an elaborate RV that looked like a mansion on wheels rather then a RV. Her technician placed numerous micro-cameras all around the huge RV and she made sure it was the one Christine and she would be targeting for their report.

Two days later Kiran and Christine pulled up to the RV factory and found the representative she found online. He was in his early thirties and looked like Russell Crowe. She introduced herself and Christine as reporters and anchors from CNN and asked if he could assist them.

His name was Ron and he was excited about having them report on their depressed economic condition.

As they walked out through the hundreds of RV's sitting out in the lot waiting for buyers, Kiran spotted her RV and directed him towards that particular model.

Ron opened the RV and watched as Kiran and Christine walked in ahead of him. He watched Kiran from behind and liked what he saw.

Kiran was wearing a bright canary yellow brushed cotton dress. It hugged her ass perfectly and he noticed earlier the high waist on it. It was very flat and accented her petite rounded hips and large breasts. On any other woman Kiran's breasts would look like normal breasts, but seeing she is so slim and petite, her breasts draw your eyes to them automatically. That may be why she was wearing a black cashmere sweater over the yellow dress, she tried to hide her large breasts, but to no avail. Her shoulder length black hair was done to perfection and it was wavy and framed her face nicely. Her large dark eyes were mysterious and you always wondered what they were observing and taking in. Down below, her dress ended about six inches above her knees, which tantalized Ron as her slender thighs and almost skinny calves were inviting him to think of what was above the full skirt. Her tiny feet were encased in black strappy high heels which helped her slim calves show some definition.

Ron stepped aside to allow Christine to board the large RV. She too was slim, but not as slim as Kiran, but she was about six or seven inches taller then her partner. She was dressed in a simple black shift. It buttoned in front from the neckline to the hem; a large black belt was around her waist which showed her slim waist, ample hips and a pair of breasts that Ron was drooling to get his lips on. They were a little bit large then Kiran's, but seemed to be a lot fuller. Her legs were bare and had a lot more definition then Kiran's. Christine had short light brown hair that hugged her face and tossed about as she walked, it make her look like a pixie and Ron was aching to run his fingers through that short hair and guide her face to his cock for sucking. One of her most intriguing features was her large bright blue eyes. Again Ron dreamt of her on her knees sucking his cock as she gazed up at him, his large cock buried deep in her long graceful throat.

Ron could feel his cock growing to hardness as he climbed aboard the large RV. He was shaken from his daydream when he heard both women squeal with delight as they stood in the RV and took in the elaborate features of the RV.

Christine chimed in first, seeing she hadn't seen the RV before; "My god Ron, this is like a penthouse suite of the most luxurious hotels in New York City! It must cost a fortune, what's the going price of this mansion?"

Ron laughed; "With or without the sports car?"

She looked at him quizzically; "What do you mean, sports car?"

He guided both Kiran and Christine over to the right side of the RV. With the remote in his hand he pointed it towards the window and a motor turned on. A door slid up and out and another motor kicked on and out from under the RV a large platform came sliding out. On the platform was a shiny new red convertible. Ron laughed; "That sports car Christine, what do you think?"

She jumped up and down, her large breasts bounced up and down and he had to tear his eyes from them before he lost control and dragged her over to the bed and fucked her right then and there

"Oh my god Ron, that is unbelievable!"

"Well Christine we figured if you could afford this RV, you'd want to drive in style once you arrived at your destination. It can be modified to carry a sedan, that way if the RV had a family, it could accommodate a vehicle for the entire family!"

Kiran came over next to Ron and in her sexiest voices said; "Well Ron, if I had this RV I surely wouldn't want a bunch of rug rats running around fucking it up. I'd take my man to somewhere secluded, open up the skylight and fuck under the stars. We'd then use that huge shower, clean up, hop in the convertible, paint the town red, and then come back and fuck again. How does that sound Ron?"

"Well Kiran, I think it would be even better if Christine joined us and the three of us did exactly what you said!"

She laughed; "Well Ron, tell me what you would want to do, and please be specific, not what I said!"

He cleared his throat and looked first at Christine and then back to Kiran, licking his lips he let out a huge sigh: "Well Kiran I would love to have you both naked and with me lying flat on my back, I would have you straddle me and ride my big cock. I would love to play with your full firm high breasts and then I would like to have Christine straddle my face and I'd eat her pussy to orgasm. I would get even harder knowing that above me the two of you were playing with one another. Once we finished with that position I'd fuck you both doggy while you took turned eating one another."

Both were had glassy eyes as he could tell he was turning them both on and to break up the tension Kiran took Ron by the hand; "Come on big boy, why don't you show us around this mansion on wheels?"

Ron guided them through the large kitchen and dining area.

Ron then showed them both exquisite bathroom and they stood there in awe. They both commented on how this bathroom was even nicer then the one in their own homes.

Ron then led them out of the bathroom to the bedroom and they both stopped at the entrance and their mouths dropped open when they saw how elaborate the bedroom was.

Kiran slipped away from the other two and like a cat on the prowl slowly slid onto the large bed with the gold satin comforter. She stretched her petite lithe body and rolled over onto her back and looked at the other two through half open lust filled eyes. She reached out her arms to the other two and Christine shook her head; "Oh no Kiran, not just yet! I want to drive this baby first."

She turned towards Ron and smiled, her dark blue eyes nearly hypnotized him and with a sexy voice she place her hand on his chest; "Ron honey, do you think I could take this baby for a test drive? I have a CDL; I drove a bus for my school district earlier in my career and can drive just about anything on wheels."

He nodded and led her back to the cockpit of the RV and she stared down at the elaborate pilot seat and squealed with delight, she threw her arms around Ron's neck and gave him a playful kiss and slipped into the driver seat. "Okay Ron, where are the keys?"

He handed them to her and she tried to start it up, but it wouldn't turn over. She looked at him with a quizzical look on her face.

He started laughing; "It's a safety feature on the RV Christine. You can't start it with the door open where the car is stored. Here let me close it." He pushed the remote and the sports car slipped back into the cargo bay and the door closed. "Okay Christine, give it a try now!"

It came to life and she once again let out a tiny squeal. Slipping into the seatbelt she put the RV in gear and it began to move. She headed out of the compound and was soon entering the interstate.

Seeing she could handle the vehicle, Ron headed back to the bedroom where Kiran had removed her sweater and her strappy shoes and was lying there with her eyes closed. Ron sat down quietly besides her and swept a dark lock of her hair away from her closed eye.

Kiran smiled weakly and opened her eyes. Those dark pools of lust searched his face and raising her arms she hooked them around his neck and slowly drew him down to her lush receptive body.

As his chest crushed against hers, he was amazed how firm and hard they were. There was no give against his chest and as their lips met she let out a slight moan and combed her fingers through his short dark hair.

Their kiss became more passionate, Kiran's lips parted and she accepted his thick hot tongue. It swept along her full red lips and entered her wet cavity. She met his tongue with her own and she danced around avoiding his playfully.

Ron broke the kiss and looked down at her and smiled. He swept a stray lock of dark hair from her face and kissed her on the tip of her nose; "God Kiran, you look so sexy and desirable. Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look lying here, your thick dark hair framing your beautiful face? Your lips are so full and kissable, those eyes are eyes to your soul and I can see just how sensual you are."

She smiled up at him; "You had me with sexy, now I want you to strip me naked and make passionate love to me. No on second thought I want you to ravish my body and fuck the living hell out of me. Later you can make passionate love to me, right now I just want to be fucked and fucked hard!"

He smiled back down at her kissing her lightly he said; "How about a mixture of both to start and then I fuck the hell out of you?"

She threw her arms around him and just before kissing him she whispered. "Sounds like a plan!"

Their kiss got hotter and hotter and Kiran moaned into his mouth as his hand traveled up and down her slim legs, his nails scraped seductively across her calves and up the tender flesh of her thighs.

She squirmed under him as she tried to make stronger contact with her body against his. Her legs were sliding up and down, which caused her skirt to ride higher and higher on her slender thighs.

Ron's hand was now sliding higher and higher on her thighs. Once again he used his fingernails to excite her as he played with her tender flesh. He reached her soaked lace white panties and when he palmed her pussy through her panties, she arched her back forcing stronger contact against his experienced hand.

Kiran was rolling her head from side to side as Ron had his head buried in the nape of her neck, his lips and tongue were driving her crazy. She rolled her hips as he rubbed her pussy with the palm of his hand and she let out a loud groan when his thumb rose up and flicked back and forth across her extended clit.

Ron pulled her panties aside and slowly slid one long digit into her dripping cunt. He was amazed; it has been a long time since he fucked any woman who had a thick forest of cunt hair covering her weeping pussy. It was soaked with her juices and it heightened his need to drop down and suck on her pussy and lick the juices from her thick dark forest.

Ron rolled Kiran onto her side and finding the zipper on the back of her dress tugged it down to the bottom of its track. Rolling her back onto her back he reached up and slipped the pretty yellow dress off her shoulders and he continued to tug at it until her he had it around her hips.

Kiran arched her back and this allowed him to pull the dress completely off her petite, slender body.

He tossed it aside and sat back on his haunches and just took in the entire beauty of the woman before him. Her slim legs were moving back and forth, up and down and he couldn't tear his eyes from the large dark patch hiding behind the tiny white lace panties. Looking up, her flat belly rose and fell from her heavy breathing. Her ample hips were make for fucking and would hold his hulking frame well when he eventually fucked this tiny woman. Her breasts stood high and looked like they didn't need a bra to hold them up; he would soon find out if his assessment was correct. Her slender frame rocked back and forth and when his eyes met her dark eyes he nearly melted with lust.

He slowly took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Tossing it aside he placed his large hands on her belly and slowly slid them upwards. He moved along her breasts and up to her neck. He slipped his thumbs along her lips and she opened her mouth and sucked and licked at his thumbs.

Kiran's hands were busy, sliding along his hair covered chest and down to his belly. Tugging at his belt she opened it and opening the clasp, she pulled his zipper down. His pants dropped to his knees and she sucked in her breath when she saw the tenting his large cock had created in his boxer shorts. She went fishing as her tiny hand wormed its way into the opening of his shorts and wrapped her soft hand around his thick cock.

Ron pulled his thumbs from her mouth and hooking his fingers under the straps of her white lace bra, he slipped it from her shoulders and pulled a little harder, it slipped from her breasts and as he had thought, they stood tall and firm on her small chest.

He sat back and took in the gorgeous sight before him. Her tits looked a lot bigger then he had thought they were. The rosy nipples and even darker quarter size aureoles stood high upon the large slopes of her tits. Her chest and belly rose and fell faster as her hand tugged at his stiff cock. She let go and pulled his shorts down and she sucked in her breath as she stared at the large piece of meat bobbing between her legs.

Ron leaned in and covered one stiff nipple with his lips and drew it deeper and deeper into his mouth. His tongue lapped away at it as he sucked harder and it was driving Kiran insane.

Her breasts were almost as sensitive as her pussy and each time he sucked on it, it sent bolts of electricity coursing through her body and settled in her pussy. He moved to the other nipple and repeated the sucking. His hands were busy, playing with the other saliva covered nipple and his other hand was tugging at her lace panties and got it down off one leg. His fingers drove deep into her thick lipped cunt and she shook with her first of hopefully many orgasms.

Ron slipped off of Kiran's firm tipped tits and began licking his way downward. He nipped at her flat belly and stabbed at her tiny bellybutton. His chin hit the wet pussy hair and he rubbed his chin back and forth in her hair. He moved lower and spread her pussy lips apart and stared at the bubbly pink caldron and mesmerized he slowly lowered his mouth to the inviting hole. He dipped his tongue in and above him he could hear Kiran let out a loud groan. She crushed her slim thighs against his head, running her slim fingers through his curly dark hair.

Over the next ten minutes Ron paid worship to her womanhood. She came several times and unable to take any more she pulled hard on his head and Ron moved back from her quaking pussy. His face was covered in her juices and she pulled him up to her and she rained kisses all over his face, licking her own juices from his face.

Ron rolled over onto his back and a weak Kiran slid down his body like a slinky snake and took his sizeable cock in her tiny hand and began stroking it. It began to grow and as she lowered her mouth to his cock it was at full length and as stiff as a board.

Kiran ran her tongue up and down its length and stopped to suck one of his balls into her moth. Her hand continued to stroke him as she laved up one nut and then the other one. With a popping sound she let it go and resumed her tender licking up and down his cock. She licked every inch of his cock, the underside, both sides and to top. It was shiny and dripping with her saliva. Kiran looked up at Ron with those sultry dark eyes and smiling at him opened her mouth and took the large mushroomed head between her red glossy wet lips.

Ron let out a loud groan as she took him deeper into her hot mouth. His fingers combed through her dark locks and fisted them as she added her tongue into the equation.

When she felt this she smiled to herself and began working his cock up and down in her hot mouth. Deeper and deeper his cock went and she took a deep breath and with one long slid downward took him totally into her throat.

She gagged and coughed wildly as the RV hit a large bump in the road, sending his cock even deeper into her throat. She pulled off his cock, her eyes were tearing up and her mouth was drooling with a mouthful of saliva. She could not stop coughing as Christine swerved on the road.

From the front of the RV she yelled out; "Sorry about that, we hit a construction zone and I wasn't aware of what was going on back there!"

As she continued to cough, Kiran slipped off the bed and staggered to the front of the RV. Naked as the day she was born, the road workers looked up through the front window and got a great view of the gorgeous body before them.

Christine moved through the construction area and the workers tried to run along side the RV and get a better view of Kiran, but other then the front window, all the other windows were blackened from the outside and they soon stopped running. Christine could not stop laughing and when she took a second to look at Kiran she stopped laughing. She could not tear her eyes off of Kiran's swollen pussy lips and the matted down pussy hair covered in her juices. In a husky voice she whispered to Kiran; "Step closer please, I want to check you out better!"

Kiran had a wicked smile on her face and stood right besides Christine.

The traffic was now at a standstill and Christine took one hand off the wheel and reaching out ran her hand along the outside of one slender leg. Sliding upwards she cupped Kiran's gorgeous ass. She squeezed and pulled Kiran closer. She turned her head and buried her head between Kiran's wet thighs and licked her oozing pussy.

All of a sudden there were horns blowing and she had to pull away and resume her driving.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers
12