FFFF Ch. 15

Story Info
FFFF Channel 15 Amy Robach and her ex in laws.
11.2k words
4.71
20.1k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Amy stood before the group and looked immaculate. Her light ash blonde hair barely touched her tight satin white blouse. Her hips and ass were wrapped in a tight black leather skirt and her best feature, her long shapely legs were bare and only half of those sexy thighs were covered in leather. Her other best feature, her fuckable full lips and sultry green eyes were piercing and made a number of the women stare into them and just imagine them staring back as they kisses those luscious lips.

Nervously she began; "I understand a number of you ladies are not too happy having me in your group because I'm from MSNBC. I can understand that, but please give me and some of my colleagues a chance. Just remember, we love to suck and fuck just like you conservative woman, hell, maybe even more!"

That broke the ice and most of the women in the group started laughing and that put Amy more at ease.

"Before I start my fantasy I would like to premise it with a little bit of my ex-in-law's background. My ex mother-in-law and I have been very close. Even after our divorce my ex's family and I have been close. My mother-in-law, to put it bluntly, is gorgeous. She reminds me of Goldie Hawn, short, long blonde hair and bubbly just like Goldie is. She's barely fifty and I just wish I look half that good when I turn fifty. My father-in-law, all are really my ex, reminds me of a younger James Brolin and has salt and pepper hair and is a hunk. The only other is my brother-in-law, he's an identical twin of my ex-husband and they both remind me of Hugh Jackman, suave and sophisticated."

Amy could tell she had the attention of the entire room and a very pregnant Julie Bandaras spoke up; "Okay Amy, you got our attention; let's get the show on the road!"

She laughed; "Just a few minutes more Julie, the whole story will be a lot easier to follow if I give you the background."

Harris spoke up; "Come on Julie, give her a chance. I like the background, there have been a few fantasies where I couldn't figure out what was happening for quite awhile,"

Amy started again; "Thank you Harris, so like I was saying my mother-in-law, even though they are my ex, I will refer to them as my in-laws. Her name is Mandy and is a petite bombshell and we were and are still very close. We tell each other everything and there have been numerous discussions on how I would love to jump Jim bones and wouldn't mind having a go round with my brother-in-law, my ex's identical twin Tim.

Well I had just got home from work one day last week and I was changing into my jogging outfit to go and do my normal five mile run. The phone rang and it was Mandy, she was stuck on the road in Dallas on business and was worried about Jim and Tim. She had promised them an elaborate dinner tonight seeing she was on the road for nearly a week. She asked if I could swing over there and make it all come true.

I told her I was in my jogging outfit and was just leaving for my run and was in no condition to entertain right now.

There was a long pause and then she spoke again saying she would call a local fine dining establishment and have the works set up for the three of us. All I would have to do is set it out and soothe their wounded manhood, so to speak.

I asked her what she meant by that and once again there was a pause. You know Amy, you've told me several times how much you wanted to get it on with Jim and Tim, well this may be your perfect chance to make that happen. You can go out on your run; our place is just about five miles from where you are. You can shower there and change into one of my cocktail dresses.

Mandy, I believe you're a bit smaller then I am, not saying I'm large, but...

I know Amy, but I have a few cocktail dresses that are a little large on me. It may be a little short, but I don't think Jim or Tim would mind.

I stopped to think about it and I suddenly started to get wet between my legs. I've always wanted to fuck Jim and Tim, and now I had the blessing of his wife and mother. Mandy spoke up before I could reply.

There's one stipulation though Amy, you see I'm sort of a voyeur and if you do fuck those two tonight I want it recorded.

How am I to do that Mandy?

Like I said I'm a voyeur and have tons of DVD's of both Tim and your ex fucking in their rooms. Hell I even have you and Josh fucking when you were still dating. I have to entire house set on monitors and secret cameras. If you agree I'll tell you how to activate the system.

I thought about it for awhile and thought what the hell I could use a good fucking and I DID always want to fuck those two.

Okay Mandy, tell me how to set up the system.

She told me about the system in the bedroom closet behind a secret panel. She also told me once she got home she wanted the two of us to watch it together and I agreed.

Mandy called home and told Jim and Tim I would be there so to be on their best behavior and I left for my jog.

I got to their house and I was sweating like a pig and when I knocked on the door Tim opened and my knees went weak, he reminded me so much of Josh, I just hoped his cock was as large as Josh's, but also hoped he knew how to use it better then his twin brother.

He was dressed in tan Dockers, and an open collared shirt that showed off his muscles and broad shoulders.

He let me in and Jim came to greet me. He was still dressed in his business suit, although his tie was pulled back and a couple of buttons were open.

They led me upstairs telling me Mandy had called and told them to let me use the master bath and change into what even I found suitable to wear.

They left me to get ready and once stripped I hopped into the shower. I could have sworn I was being watched and when I turned around quickly I could have sworn I caught one of them peaking at me. I smiled to myself and finished my shower.

Drying off I walked into the master bedroom in just my towel, my hair up and feeling refreshed. Before I could slip into the closet to turn on the system Jim entered the bedroom and his eyes were undressing what little I had on.

He asked if I needed anything and I replied, just a little privacy. He excused himself and left. I hurried to the closet and turned on the system. I thought Mandy would like seeing me strip and get ready for her men.

That's all that led up to my fantasy ladies. I hope I didn't bore you, but here's the remainder of my fantasy on the video, I hope you like it."

She sat back and pushed the start button and television came to life.

Amy was standing in front of the mirror and dropped her towel and her hands went up to her full large B sized tits. Her nipples were large, but what the camera focused on were her very larger areoles. They were a dark brown, about the size of half dollars. The nipples were a brighter pink and turned harder when she twisted them in-between her fingers. She licked her full lips and stared back into the mirror with her large dark green eyes.

She moved over to the closet and sorted through a number of dresses and a long black dress caught her eye. It was a halter type dress with one looping strap around her neck. When she placed it against her body she noticed the back was non-existent. She also noticed that the dress had two long slits up both sides of the dress, nearly to the waist and it made her shiver with excitement, just thinking about Jim and Tim seeing her in it.

Amy tossed it to the bed and opening a drawer found it full of panties, finding a tiny satin and silk black thong she slipped into it and even though it was snug it molded her large bushed pussy just right and once again she shivered and felt her pussy moistening the material and matting down her full bush.

Opening another drawer she found an array of stocking and finding a pair of black silk stockings with a seam up the back she pulled them out. They were thigh highs and did not need a garter belt, the tops were sexy with a lacy pattern. She slipped them onto her long shapely legs and standing looked at herself in the mirror and she smiled back at what she saw.

Amy struggled into the tiny dress and although it was suppose to be floor length, it came just above her ankles seeing she was about five inches taller then Mandy. She smoothed the material out about her body. She pulled the halter top over her head and looking once again in the mirror adjusted her firm breasts in the dress top. She broke out into a large groin when she saw how her nipples and areolas showed through the thin tight material. She tweaked them and they perked up even more and she felt another gush of moisture seep out of her pussy.

She walked over to the dressing table and began applying make-up to her already pretty face. A pale green eye shadow accented her already gorgeous green eyes and darker eyeliner helped bring the focus on her eyes. She found a deep red lip gloss and sliding it back and forth across her full puffy lips, she smiled wondering if it would wear off of Jim and Tim's cocks.

She pulled the clip from her shoulder length ash blonde hair and it came tumbling down around her face and she loved how the disarrayed looked and made her look even more exotic. She stopped and after running a brush through it she once again pulled it up and piled it high on her head. She giggled just thinking about her pulling it loose as she went down on her father-in-law and his fingers ran through the thick ash blonde hair. Again she felt her pussy getting wetter.

She slipped into the four inch high heels, she took one last look in the mirror and was very satisfied on what she saw, she opened the bedroom door and looking back, went back to the bed and pulled back the covers, making it ready for the two men to take her there later.

She descended the stairs and both men were at the foot of the stairs. Their mouths hung open as she took in their gorgeous daughter and sister-in-law. She had a huge smile on her face as she saw their reaction.

They both took her hand and placed it to their lips. Jim's tongue shot out and swabbed her skin and goose bumps shot across her arm and down to her pussy.

Regaining her composure she turned to Tim; "Has the caterer delivered our meals?"

He stuttered; "Yes, yes Amy! I put it in the kitchen as you instructed. Dad and I have the table set, wine open and ready for a meal with the most beautiful sister-in-law in the universe!"

She smiled and playfully slapped him on the chest; "You two go sit down and I'll be out in a minute with the food."

Jim and Tim just stood there watching that gorgeous ass wiggle back and forth in the ultra tight dress. Their eyes shot to her fantastic legs as they peaked out from the two slits in the lower part of the dress.

Amy looked back as she got to the kitchen and she already noticed two large bulges in their pants. She though to herself; "Oh Amy what have you gotten yourself into? Hell, you know damn well and you are going to have a night like never before."

When she got into the kitchen she pressed her pussy against the edge of the counter, trying desperately to scratch the itch in her already wet pussy. Taking a deep breath she regained some of her composure and opening the foil containers made up three exquisite plates. Placing them on the silver tray she took another deep breath and entered the dining room.

They hopped up when she entered the room.

Amy giggled and told them to sit down and forget about the formality.

Jim spoke up; "Well Amy, you're dressed like a queen; we just wanted to treat you like one!"

She laughed again; "I doubt if a queen would be serving her men, do you think?"

They both laughed nervously and Tim took the tray from her; "Here let me serve you Amy. Take a seat and let us wait on you!"

When she sat down the tight dress parted at the large slits and Tim's eyes immediately went to her gorgeous black stocking clad legs.

A small smile crossed her lips as she followed his gaze and she slowly covered her near naked lower body.

Tim blushed when he saw he was caught and tried to turn away from Amy seeing he was sporting a now large hard-on.

Amy licked her lips and stared blatantly at his crotch; she giggled; "Tell me Tim, do you have a large flashlight in your pants or are you just happy to SEE me?"

Flustered he nearly dropped the tray and Jim jumped up to help him.

Amy was now staring at two large lumps, one in Tim's pants and one in Jim's pants.

Jim immediately knew what she was staring at and smiling down at, Amy let out a little laugh; "Oh yeah Amy, it isn't a flashlight. I guess we're booth happy to see you!"

They began eating in silence and slowly the tension eased and they were talking about everything under the sun. The wine was flowing freely and slowly the itch began returning to Amy's pussy.

She kicked off her shoes and with both men on either side of her, Amy was at the head of the table, she slid one stocking clad foot up and down Jim's leg.

He slowed his chewing and looked over at Amy.

She looked down at her plate and slowly raised her eyes and looked at him with those hooded sultry eyes. A sly smiled crossed her lips and she said; "Is everything alright Jim. You look a little flustered?"

"No, no Amy, everything is fine, even better then fine!"

Just then Tim shifted awkwardly in his chair; Amy's other foot began traveling up and down his pant leg.

With Tim she was even more aggressive as her foot slid higher and rubbed back and forth against his growing bulge.

Jim knew what was happening across the table from him and threw all caution to the wind and just went for it. He reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled his large thick cock out of his pants. While Amy was playing with Tim, Jim sat up slightly and slipped his pants off and kicked them off under the table.

Jim reached under the table and finding Amy's stocking covered foot grabbed it and slowly slid it across his thick hard shaft.

Amy's eyes shot open even wider and looking Jim directly in the eye with her smoky green eyes; "Listen Jim, I've wanted you and Tim ever since I first laid eyes on you. Tonight I'm not letting the opportunity go to waste."

She stood up and grabbing Jim by the tie pulled him to his feet.

Tim's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw his father's huge cock swaying back and forth as it was hanging out of his tight boxers.

Amy ignored Tim, who stood up also and came up behind her. Tim swiftly kicked off his shoes, tore off his Dockers, briefs and shirt. He was quickly naked and with Amy wildly kissing Jim, Tim gripped Amy by the hips and ground his even larger cock against her tight skirted ass.

Amy groaned in Jim's mouth as she reached down and roughly began stroking his cock. Obscenities flew from her mouth as she kissed and bit at his neck; "Oh fuck we're going to have a fucking wild night. I'm going to fuck you both till you can't get it up again. I want to taste your cum and have you fill all my holes with your cocks, fingers and tongues."

Neither of the men could believe this wholesome TV anchor could act and speak the way she was right now knowing how pure and innocent she acts on TV and around others in public.

Jim let out a loud growl and using his arm swept all of the dinner dishes and food across the table clearing a large portion of the table. He guided Amy onto her back and with her head hanging off the table; he tore his boxers off and guided his large cock towards her red painted lips.

Amy looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and opening her mouth she guided his cock into her hot wet mouth. Her tongue immediately joined in the action and began swiping the head and along the length of his cock as it sank deeper and deeper into her mouth.

At the other end of the table the naked Tim was gently caressing Amy's sexy legs. He could not believe he was actually doing this. All the time she was dating and later, married to his buffoon brother he had dreamt of doing just this. The only problem was he always fantasized about doing this all by himself, taking his time and really making love to her. Here she was screaming out for both of them to fuck the shit out of her, it was a slight letdown, but smiling to himself, he would struggle through it. He laughed to himself when he though that.

Tim's hands went higher and higher on her exquisite legs and couldn't get enough of them. Up along her knee to her ample, but well muscled and trim thighs, he came to the top of the silky stockings. His hand gripped the top of one stocking and slowly slid it down her leg. He let his nails scrape against her tender skin and she wiggled her ass and moaned around Jim's cock that was buried deep down her throat.

Tim pulled off the one stocking and slid his large hands up her bare leg. When he reached her inner thigh, he moved to the other leg and once again gripped the top of her stocking and scraping her tender flesh once again, slid the stocking down and off her leg.

Tim took her tiny dainty feet in his hands and placed them around his huge cock and slowly began pumping his cock in and out between her soft skinned arches.

Amy went berserk. The sensation of having her feet fucked and her mouth and throat fucked at the same time was just too much for her to take as she let out a loud groan and started cumming, even without her cunt even being touched yet.

Tim stopped pumping his cock between her feet. He watched her squirm and shake as she never looked sexier as she came from the intense stimulation the two men were administering on her tight body. He also stopped because he was so close to cumming and didn't want to waste his cum on her feet, especially after she was so insistent of having it in her holes and face.

As her orgasm subsided, Jim continued to fuck her mouth, his balls were slapping against her nose and forehead sending even stronger bolts of electricity coursing through her body. Her tongue was lapping at his ball sack as Jim was totally buried in her throat. She could not believe she had his entire nine inches down her throat. She wondered if she would be able to accommodate Tim's even larger cock in all of her holes, but she was bound and determined to try.

Jim reached down and pulled the halter top over her head and Amy let out a groan of protest when he pulled his cock from her mouth. He did this to allow the dress to come off her head. He quickly shoved his cock all the way back in with one quick lunge. It was covered in her saliva and slid in easily.

He dropped the dress down over her firm tits and he could feel his cock jump in her mouth when he caught sight of them. With his cock buried in her mouth he leaned over and eagerly sucked one large nipple in-between his lips. His tongue ran around and around the large dark aureole and flicking back and forth caused the tiny bumps around the large nipple to perk-up. He moved to the other nip and did the same and Amy was rolling her hips as the tit action was directly connected to the intense itching in her dripping pussy.

Tim's eyes were as large as saucers as he watched his father maul and tease her. She sucked more vigorously on his cock the harder he sucked in her firm tits. He could not believe, even with Amy on her back, her tits stood high and proud on her chest and did not spread out on her chest.

Tim gripped the dress that was lying about her hips and began to wiggle it back and forth. It took his awhile, but finally slid the dress off her ample hips and gorgeous ass. He slowly slid it down her legs and held his breath as he uncovered what he considered her greatest assets.

He began worshipping her legs as he kissed, licked and nipped at every inch of both of her legs. He had Amy squirming and she pulled her mouth off of Jim's cock and raising up, looked at Tim with those green eyes and spat out; "Oh fuck Tim, suck my pussy! I haven't had my cunt eaten since college! That slime brother of yours would never eat me and wouldn't let me suck his cock either!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers