FFFF Ch. 17D

Story Info
Ainsley & Erin on 7 day Cruise, Day 4 Tue. Sex with Steward
5.3k words
4.17
14.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Chapter 17 Fourth Day on Fantasy Cruise

FFFF A. Earhardt & E. Andrews on a Cruise Ship

Author's note, this fantasy segment once completed consisted of 192 Microsoft Word pages. I figured being this long I would break it up into seven mini stories, one for each day of the week on the cruise. I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved writing it.

*

Tuesday morning, day four, when they awoke they both were aware they were not in the room alone

As they sat up the sheet fell from their upper bodies and two pairs of white breasts pointed back at the couple who stood near the bed. It was Chen and Kono. They were their steward and maid.

Chen spoke up first stammering; "Sorry Ms. Andrews and Ms. Earhardt. We didn't know either of you were still in here. It's already early afternoon and all of our rooms are complete except for yours. We're sorry and we'll come back once you head out!"

Erin winced and smiled as she sat up and the sheet scraped her tender skin; "No, no don't be silly. You can clean the room. I was wondering if it was possible to get some satin sheets. We'll pay extra, but as you can see we were very, very stupid yesterday and fell asleep sunbathing and got a severe burn. I doubt if we'll even leave the room today."

Kono whispered to Chen and he nodded and turning back to the ladies on the bed she spoke; "Chen and my grandmother have a home remedy that quickly takes away the redness and pain from sunburns. I have some in our quarters and could get it but...

Ainsley hopped up on her knees, the sheet falling from her naked body and Chen and Kono leered at the naked Ainsley; "But what Kono, please you have to help us!"

"Well Ms. Earhardt, two things, we could lose our jobs for administering unauthorized medication. We really need our jobs, so you can see why we are hesitant on helping.

Erin spoke up; "First off, cut the Ms. Andrews and Ms. Earhardt crap. Call us Erin and Ainsley. There is no way we would turn either of you in, especially if it will help."

Chen smiled; "Oh don't you worry Erin, IT WILL WORK!"

Ainsley's tits swayed back and forth as she tried to get comfortable in the bed; "Kono you said there were two things, what's the second thing?"

Kono looked down as if she was ashamed.

Erin spoke up; "Come on Kono, out with it. It can't be that bad, please you have to help us out here!"

Kono looked at her brother, "Please Chen, you tell them, I'm too embarrassed to tell them."

Chen stammered and he could tell the two unburned women were getting upset. "Well Erin, Ainsley there is sort of a side effect of the lotion medication."

Ainsley now looked concerned; "Side effect, what kind of side effect?"

Chen licked his lips; "Well Ainsley, it sort of acts also as an aphrodisiac!"

Erin's eyes went wide and a smile crossed her lips; "An aphrodisiac huh? Well I think that could be interesting, don't you Ainsley?"

Ainsley could feel her pussy getting wet just thinking about fucking Chen or eating Kono, but the sunburn had pushed those feelings aside. Now with relief in sight, she thought she could have both sunburn relief and one or both of them in bed with her and Erin.

"Oh yes Erin, I think having an aphrodisiac is a plus!" She slipped closer to Kono and slowly ran her hand up and down her dark shinned slim arm. "What do you think Kono?"

Her eyes popped open wide; "Well, ah, well I'm not sure Ainsley. You do know that Chen and I are brother and sister, right?"

Erin chuckled as she slid closer to Chen; "Mmmmm brother and sister huh? I think that would be very interesting to see, don't you Ainsley?"

"Oh yeah Erin, please Chen, Kono, one of you has to go get the lotion, please hurry!"

Chen turned and headed down off the loft to go to his stateroom to get the medication.

While he was gone Kono turned to go and clean the room, but Erin stopped her; "Kono tell us a little about the lotion."

"Well there isn't much to tell you except its a little messy and once spread on the skin it quickly relieves the sunburn pain, but soon afterwards it causes a tingling and a warm glow all over. It sort of spreads to your, well you know."

She tailed off speaking and Ainsley spoke up; "You mean it makes your pussy tingle and hot?"

Both Erin and Ainsley could see her blush even though she was of Polynesian decent.

Just then Chen came running up the stairs and out of breath handed the lotion to Kono.

Kono came over and knelt on the bed as she watched Ainsley and Erin throw off the sheet and lay back on their backs. Suddenly Ainsley had a broad smile on her face, she had a brainstorm; "Wait Kono, you said it was messy and we don't want to get you in trouble. Why don't you take off your uniform so you don't get it soiled? Chen give her a hand and unzip her dress?"

Chen as if shot out of a cannon came over to Kono and with shaking fingers lowered her zipper. The dress slipped from her dark slender shoulders and came to rest about her slim boyish hips. He tugged at the dress and it puddled around her calves that were on the bed.

Kono one by one raised one leg and Chen pulled the dress free. She knelt before Ainsley and Erin. Both of them thought she was beautiful. She was nearly as tall as Eric, just shy of six feet, but much slimmer. Now dressed only in a simple matching lace bra and panties, it clung to her tiny curves and looked even whiter due to her dark ancestry skin. Her incredibly long black silky hair was piled high atop her head; her dark eyes were pools of lust both women wanted to explore. Her lace bra did little to hide her very dark, nearly black nipples and her A cup bra actually accented her breasts. Her flat belly rose and fell as she began to get excited and her tiny white lace panties hugged her boyish hips and a prominent dark spot began to grow where it covered her pussy. The dark spot caused her black cunt hair to show through her panties and her slim legs slid around on the bed as she prepared to apply the lotion to the two women.

"Ah Ainsley, Erin don't you want me to do your backs first?"

Erin tossed her long mane of blonde hair off her red shoulders and sitting up slightly smiled at Kono; "That would be a waste of medication Kono. As you can see our backs are not red at all. We both fell asleep yesterday at the Kauai Cove on our backs and only got burned on our chests, bellies and thighs. Please Kono, start putting it on!"

Kono poured a good amount in the palms of her hands and began at Erin's shoulders and moved down her long slender arms.

Immediately Erin felt the heat from the sun disappearing, but the heat of the lotion take over.

Ainsley couldn't wait for her turn and she turned to Chen; "Please Chen, don't make me wait. Can you please do me?"

His cock jumped when he heard her speak those words and as he climbed up on the bed he saw Ainsley shake her head no; "Come on Chen, we don't want you getting all messy too. Take off your shirt and pants so they stay clean.

In a flash he tore off his shirt, pulled off his shoes and socks and stripped down to his shorts.

Ainsley, even though still in pain could feel her pussy getting wetter as she saw the large tent in his shorts.

He climbed up and straddled her waist and began applying the lotion, almost like oil to her shoulders and arms.

Instantly she could feel the pain evaporating and a warm glow spreading through her body and shooting directly towards her pussy.

Alongside her Kono had already worked the lotion into Erin's belly and hips and moving down to her feet slid up her legs higher and higher until she reached her sopping cunt.

Kono could smell Erin's sex as she wiggled around on the bed. She stared down at Erin's thick lipped pussy and she licked her lips as she saw how it was blooming like a fine flower and its nectar was slowly seeping out. She looked up at Erin and when their eyes locked on one another Erin whispered out; "Please Kono, touch me, please touch my pussy! Oh fuck you've gotten me so fucking hot I need a release and I need it now."

She guided Kono hand to her dripping slit and as soon as her lotion covered fingers came in contact with her clit, she stiffened and started to cum. She squeezed Kono's wrist as she shivered through an intense orgasm. She smiled up at Kono and nodded.

Kono resumed applying the lotion to her upper thighs and every second or third upward movement her hand slid through the dripping lips of Erin's pussy. After a couple more movements, she left her thighs and concentrated on her pussy. First one, then a second finger slipped into her hole and Erin arched her back trying to make more contact with her stiff clit.

Erin looked up pleadingly at Kono and reaching out placed her hand behind Kono's neck and she guided Kono's head downward to her pussy.

Kono shifted on the bed, her tight tiny ass wiggled back and forth and Chen let out a groan when he saw his sister's gorgeous ass close enough to kiss and caress.

She licked her lips and taking a deep breath, lowered her mouth to Erin's musky smelling pussy. Her tongue came out and very delicately licked up and down the oozing slit.

Erin closed her eyes, let out a loud groan and took in the exquisite sensations Kono was creating in her pussy.

Besides them Chen was now working the oil onto Ainsley's lower belly and hips and luscious tingling was shooting through her body, directly to her pussy. He applied a large amount of oil to her beet red upper thighs and the burning subsided on her thighs, but was growing steadily in her cunt. Sliding lower he soothed the skin on her shins and downward to her feet.

Ainsley let out a long sigh as all of the burning sunburn pain had been eradicated. Now her only tingling and burning centered at the juncture of her thighs. She spread her legs wide and licking her lips she looked up at Chen with those translucent blue eyes and whispered to him; "Chen, I believe you have succeeded in eliminating the sunburn pain, but you replaced it with a terrible itch in my pussy."

He smiled when he heard that; "Okay Ainsley, tell me, what do you want me to do to scratch that itch?"

She giggled; "Oh so you want me to talk dirty to you huh? Very well, first of all I want you to take those shorts off. I want you to slide up here and titty fuck me and at the same time let me suck on that cock of yours, after I get it nice and wet; I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard I squirt all over your big hard cock."

Without saying a word he tore off his shorts and Ainsley's eyes popped open wide, it was a lot longer than either of the guys from yesterday and was nearly as large as Leroy's. He straddled her waist and sliding up her gripped her firm full tits and wrapping those fleshy orbs around his cock he slid upwards. He cock stuck to her skin, but after a few thrusts into her mouth, her saliva allowed him to fuck her tits with ease.

Kono looked up from Erin's pussy and let out a gasp when she saw what was happening besides her.

Erin's gaze was locked on the couple besides her and couldn't wait to get a shot at that gorgeous cock.

Ainsley was lapping away at the huge cock that slid in and out of her mouth and she urgently needed to be fucked. The itch and tingling in her pussy was to the point of hurting and she knew his cock sliding in and out of her cunt would alleviate that feeling. She pushed at his hips and he knew what she wanted.

Chen popped out of her mouth and took one more thrust down the valley of her tits. He kissed his way down her tight wiggling body and was now positioned at the entrance to her weeping pussy. Swiping the head up and down the tight lips, they slowly parted as he leaned forward.

Ainsley let out one long groan which lasted as long as it took for Chen to bury his cock deep in her pussy. Her hips immediately began to arch up and down trying to get him to fuck her faster. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her mouth and their lips met in a torrid kiss. Her sunburned legs slipped up and wrapped around his waist as she continued to thrust up and down on his thick long cock.

Chen had never felt a pussy that wet or tight before and he wanted it to last as long as possible, but with that feeling and seeing his sister sucking and licking the luscious cunt of the blonde goddess besides him, he knew he was about to cum. Tearing himself from her grasp he began fucking her faster and harder. The entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin.

Besides them Erin had just finished cumming for the second time and she pulled Kono up to lay besides her. The two of them watched with extreme interest as Chen ravished Ainsley's willing body. "Hey Kono, have you ever fucked your brother?"

"Oh no Erin, I could never do that!"

"Come on Kono, just look how big and fat that cock your brother has. Tell me you wouldn't like to have that monster filling your pretty little pussy?"

With that Erin slid her hand down and slid into Kono's panties. Her pussy was drenched and as Erin slid her long slim finger into her pussy, Kono began humping her finger. "Come on Kono, just close your eyes and imagine my finger is Chen's cock. It's a lot bigger and thicker, just imagine it sliding in and out of your pussy as it makes you cum!"

Kono squeezed her thighs around Erin's hand as she humped her fingers and letting out a long quiet sigh came all over Erin's hand.

"Nice huh, just imagine how much better it would be if Chen was actually fucking you!"

Chen was fucking Ainsley like a machine. Sweat was pouring off his tight, muscled body, but when he heard what Erin was saying he lost it. He slammed into Ainsley harder and harder.

She let out a loud scream and started squirting her love juices all over Chen's cock and thighs.

He lost it too and began filling her womb with his potent seed. He continued fucking her, never softened and fucked her through yet another orgasm.

Unable to take anymore Ainsley pushed him off of her worn body. She was totally covered in sweat and as he fell back, he landed on his back. His huge cock was gleaming in the light of the bedroom, it was covered in both of their juices and it was sticking straight up.

Erin clamored around, pulling Kono with her. "Come on Kono, there's enough here for the both of us!"

Erin gripped the cum covered cock in her hand and as her mouth locked onto one side, her hand pumped up and down collecting a good amount of the juices.

Kono knelt close, but still did not make a move to suck her brother's cock. She moaned when Erin reached over and raised her cum covered hand to Kono's mouth.

Kono's tongue came out and licked at the cum tentatively. She let out a long moan of approval and began sucking on each and every finger covered with cum.

"Tastes good doesn't it Kono? Just think how good it tastes directly from the source. Come on Kono, join me!"

She placed her hand on the top of Kono's head and slowly guided her face to her brother's cock. Slowly her head was lowered until it was inches from his sticky cock.

Chen was breathing heavily as he watched the gorgeous face of his sister approach his cock. He let out a groan and threw his head back as her tongue came out and licked slowly down the length of his cock.

Erin let go of her head and joined Kono licking down the opposite side of his cock.

Chen was in heaven as the blonde beauty and raven haired beauty made love to his cock

As one licked up his cock, the other one licked down it. Erin gripped the base of his cock and whispered to Kono; "Suck it Kono, suck your brother's big cock into your pretty little mouth!"

Her dark eyes were two pools of smoldering lust. She opened her mouth and let out an animal like groan and lowered her mouth over his steel stiff cock.

Chen's fists grabbed desperately at the sheet as he watched his luscious sister suck his cock. He closed his eyes taking in the fantastic feeling, knowing if he kept his eyes locked on her face, he would lose it immediately and he wanted this feeling to last forever. Just knowing it was his sister was nearly enough to cum, but he was able to hold back.

Kono was now really getting into it and she began using all of her cock sucking skills to bring her brother off. She twisted and bobbed up and down, her hands got into the action as her mouth came up, her hands went down. She cupped her cum filled balls and squeezed lightly and she smiled when she heard him groan.

Erin came up around Kono and deftly popped open her bra. She pulled it off and the apple sized tits, crowned with Hershey Kisses nipples came into view. Erin cupped those luscious morsels and the stiff nips scraped her palms. She leaned in and took one into her mouth and she was astounded how firm and hard the entire breast was.

As she sucked on her tits, Ainsley who finally recovered from the exquisite orgasm came up behind Kono and worked the tiny lace panties from her hips and down her legs. She sucked in her breath when she was the delectable pussy staring back at her. It was gleaming in the light of the bedroom and when she reached up and spread the lips with her dainty fingers tiny bubbles were forming at the center of her sex. Kono's juices were flowing out freely and Ainsley was drawn to the pussy like a moth to a light bulb. Her mouth made contact with the delectable pussy and her tongue slipped out and dipping as deep as she could into Kono's pussy she drew the sweet tasting cum from her pussy.

Up above Kono let out a loud moan as she sucked harder on her brother's cock. She took his completely down her throat and her eyes watered as she fought back the gagging reaction. She pulled all the way off his cock and let out another loud groan as she sucked her saliva that was dripping off his cock back into her mouth. Like a woman possessed she took him all the way in and this time began pumping him up and down as fast as she could.

Chen was going to cum from the intense blowjob his sister was giving him, but he wanted to hold off and fuck her incredibly tight pussy. He dug is fingers in her luxurious raven locks and the tight bun slowly began to loosen. Her constant bobbing up and down had it nearly undone and when Ainsley drove two fingers into her foaming pussy she threw her head back and her long locks tumbled free.

Chen mustered up as much energy as he could and pulled Kono off his cock. He gripped her by the arms and slowly pulled her up his muscular body. He stopped when her firm apple sized tits met his mouth. He sucked on one and played with the other and then reversed this and she was moaning and feeding as much tit flesh into his mouth as he could take.

When he pulled away the chocolate nipples were as stiff as can be and dripping with his saliva. He felt Kono reach back and gripping his cock she positioned it at the entrance to her ultra-tight pussy. She lodged the head in-between her lips and as she wiggled and rotated her hips she felt the large mushroomed head enter her tight moist channel. She slowly lowered her body and as inch by inch of his thick hard cock slipped into her body, more and more air exited her lungs. By the time he was completely imbedded in her pussy, Kono was hyperventilating, gasping for air.

Chen gripped her boyish hips and began guiding her up and down on his huge stiff cock.

Kono was rocking her body and gyrating like never before, her luxurious raven hair, now completely down, danced about her ass and when she arched her back, sending Chen even deeper into her cunt; her hair tickled and inflamed his balls and thighs.

Kono had never been fucked before by a cock as large as Chen's and being her brother turned her on even more. She began pounding up and down on his cock harder and harder. She slipped up onto the balls of her feet and with her ass high in the air was now able to ride his cock faster and faster. This also allowed Chen to pump his hips up and down to meet her movements.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12