FFFF Ch. 17E

Story Info
Ainsley & Erin on 7 day Cruise, Day 5 Wed. Sex with MSNBC
10.4k words
4.55
20.1k
2
0

Part 21 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Author's note, this fantasy segment once completed consisted of 192 Microsoft Word pages. I figured being this long I would break it up into seven mini stories, one for each day of the week on the cruise. I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved writing it.


Earhardt/Andrews Day 5

Wednesday morning Erin woke up as the sun came up over the horizon and began it's ascent into the sky. She looked out and saw they were moored just off the coast of the big island and hopping up she woke up Ainsley. They both lazily slipped off their evening wear and hopped into the shower together. They quickly woke up and were soon soaping up each other and before long were locked in a heated embrace.

"You know Erin, even though we had some great sex with a number of the women this week, none of them can hold a candle to you or your beautiful body."

Erin cupped her face and swept a lock of wet hair from her face. She lowered her lips to hers and they met in a very tender, but passionate kiss. She broke the kiss and looked deep into her blue eyes; "You know Ainsley I feel exactly the same way, but if we don't get out of this shower, we'll waste another day in our suite and I want to see some of the Hawaiian sights!"

"Oh I see how it is Erin, you can spend the entire day sucking and fucking Kono and Chen, but spending time with me is wasting time huh?"

Erin started stammering; "Well, no Ainsley, I didn't mean that!"

Ainsley started laughing and slapping Erin on the ass opened the shower door and stepped out and began drying herself; "Don't worry Erin; I was just pulling your chain. Come on get out and let's make sure we hit the island and see what kind of trouble, I mean sexual trouble we can get ourselves into."

They both dressed in short colorful Hawaiian halter dresses and they both pulled their blonde hair into ponytail headed out for a day of exploration. They visited the black sand beach and Capt. Cook's landing and the semi-active volcano. As they reboarded the ship a honeymoon party boarding the ship caught Erin's eye. She turned to Ainsley; "Isn't that Erin Burnett and Alex Witt?"

"No it can't be what would they be doing here in Hawaii?"

"Come on Ainsley, let's catch up to them and see if it is them or not."

"What if they are, they are from MSNBC and they hate us!"

"Don't be silly Ainsley, I've known Alex for a long time and sure she's an ultra-liberal, but have you ever seen the chest on that broad, my god you can get lost in them knockers!"

"Don't be crude Erin, okay let's catch up and see."

When they got up behind the group Erin spoke up; Alex, Alex Witt is that you?"

She turned and her smile and blue eyes melted Ainsley, her eyes matched Ainsley and now she knew why people were mesmerized by her own eyes.

"Why Erin, what the hell are you doing out here in Hawaii?"

She threw her hands up and in a low voice whispered to Alex; "Well I'll tell you Alex, Ainsley and I are here on a suck and fuck vacation and so far haven't had a day to rest, how would you and your group like to join us?"

Alex blushed and looked at her group and leaning in to Ainsley and Erin spoke just as quiet; "That sound fantastic, but Erin here and just got married on the island and I doubt if she's be interested. Although I must say they were living together for a couple of years before getting married, they may want to spice up their honeymoon. I sure as hell know I could use some good sucking and fucking. Hell Erin whenever I see you on the sidelines I end up playing with my pussy and as for you Ainsley, your eyes match mine and I know what a turn on they can be. Let me run it by Erin and her new husband, I know my old man would fuck either of you. Let me know what room you're in and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."

As she and her group walked away both Erin and Ainsley checked out the large woman. Ainsley turned to Erin; "Did you see the size of those tits. My god my mouth was watering just thinking about wrapping my lips around them. That ass, it may be a little large, but I know I could lose myself in it. I'd love to crawl between those large strong thighs and spend the entire evening eating that pussy."

Erin laughed; "So much for me being the only one for you!"

"Oh come on Erin, you know you'll always be number one, but strange pussy or cock on this trip ALWAYS comes first!"

"Don't sweat it Ainsley I was just pulling your leg. Come on let's head back and change for dinner. What do you say we really get decked out today and tease everyone on board? Who knows maybe we'll get a call from Alex and we'll strike gold. If not, hell today may be the first dry day."

"Bite your tongue Erin, we still have all night!"

She laughed; "I'd rather bite you. Come on let's go!"

Once back in the room they stripped, showered and took extra time getting ready. Their hair was done to perfection as Erin left her hair down and was past her shoulders in a mass of waves and curls.

As for Ainsley, she had hers up in a French twist, looking very elegant.

Both of their make-up was perfect and then they slipped into their dresses and high heels. Ainsley was dressed in a shimmering black number with spaghetti straps and a very, very low neckline. Her perfect breasts were nearly popping out. The left side has a slit from the hem to halfway up her thigh.

Erin's dress was equally alluring, but was the opposite of Ainsley. It was pure white and a satin and silky material and clung to her every curve. It hung on her shoulders and when she turned the crack of her ass was nearly visible. It had a cowl neckline and as she moved her huge tits swayed back and forth and the material excited her nipples and poked through the thin material.

As they headed out the door the phone rang, it was Alex.

Erin answered it; "Well hello Alex, we were just heading out the door heading for dinner. What did you guys decide?"

"Well Erin we're almost all in. I knew my husband would jump at the chance at either of you and his daughter, my step-daughter, Erin is also in. Let me tell you Erin, Erin loves women almost as she loves cock. I know first-hand and she's just like me, we would love to spend the evening with you and Ainsley. Our only problem is Derrick, Erin's husband. He's afraid it's a bad way to begin a marriage to spend their third day of marriage in bed with other people then their spouse. We tried to tell him it isn't like they haven't been together before; they've been fucking each other for a couple years already."

Erin laughed when she heard what Alex was saying; "So what are we going to do about the situation Alex?"

"How about we meet for dinner and see if you or Ainsley can sway Derrick, if you know what I mean."

"Oh I think between the two of us we just may be able to change his mind. Just make sure you have him sit between the two of us. See you in the dining room!"

Ainsley and Erin were seated when the four people arrived in the dining room and both blondes took in the two totally opposite women approaching the table.

Erin Burnett, just like Ainsley had her hair up and off her long graceful neck. She was dressed in a pure white dress that clung to her body like a second skin. It was up to her neck and so tight her breasts were made to look a lot larger than they actually were. Her tight ass made both blonde's mouth water and pussy begin to moisten. Her dark blue eyes were the total opposite of Alex's bright blue eyes.

Alex was dressed in a dark purple satin dress. It would have been loose fitting, but she was wearing a wide white belt around the waist which caused her gigantic breasts to leap out at anyone who looked at it. The belt also caused her large hips and thick legs to be showcased to the fullest. Her large feet were slipped in strappy purple high heels which was mouth watering to the two blondes.

Derrick and Tim were dressed in formal tuxedos and made Ainsley and Erin drool.

They stood as Alex made the introductions and Derrick's mind was already changing as he stood there as he stared at Erin's and Ainsley's chests that nearly jumped out of their dresses.

Erin Burnett directed Derrick to sit between Erin Andrews and Ainsley.

They all had the ship's specialty drinks and a couple of bottles of wine were popped open before the appetizers arrived. Halfway through the appetizers Ainsley looked at Erin A. and nodded, simultaneously they placed their hands on his thighs.

Derrick nearly choked on his shrimp cocktail and he almost fell off his chair. He regained some composure, but Ainsley and Erin A. kept their hands on his thighs. Erin moved hers upward as Ainsley moved hers downward.

Derrick fidgeted around and took a huge gulp of his wine when Erin reached his already stiff cock. She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft and she was pleasantly surprised to see just how big it was. It was at least eight inches long, maybe more and extremely thick. Her long fingers barely closed around the thick shaft.

Derrick's face was flushed and his eyes darted from his bride, to his mother-in-law and back to his bride.

They both had sly smiles on their faces as they knew damn well what was going on under the table.

Erin A. let go of his cock and Ainsley's hand now traveled upwards. She bypassed his cock and found the tab on his pants and tugging it down. She reached in and pulled his huge cock out. Her fingers could not close around the girth and she pumped it up and down. She fished out his large swollen balls and Erin began playing with them.

Derrick closed his eyes and licking his lips let out a low groan. He humped his hips up and down trying to get the two women to stroke his cock harder.

Just then Kono came over to the table with a pitcher of water to refill their glasses. She smiled when she saw Ainsley and Erin. She then caught sight of what Ainsley was doing and she nearly fainted.

Ainsley looked up at her' "Kono I dropped my napkin, could you please pick it up for me? Oh while you are down there you may want to suck on this big cock!"

Ainsley leaned over to Derrick; "Would you like this gorgeous Hawaiian girl slip under the table and suck on your cock?"

His eyes popped open and all he could do was nod vigorously.

Kono slipped under the table, she acted like she was picking up Ainsley's napkin. She slipped her slim cool fingers around his cock and ran her full red lips back and forth across the huge head. Her tongue came out and ran around the head and she heard Ainsley whisper from above; "STOP KONO!"

Derrick looked at Ainsley and he had a grimace on his face.

"Listen Derrick, Kono will suck your cock, but if you want her to make you cum all over her face and let you fuck her you have to agree to our little get together with your wife, and in-laws. Friday we're having a bon voyage party and you'll be able to have Kono fuck and suck you to your heart's content. What do you say Derrick?"

He looked at his wife, his in-laws and back to Ainsley' "Yes, yes I'll do it; now let her put it in her mouth, please!"

Ainsley laughed and tapped Kono on the back; "Okay Kono, suck it, but just for a couple of seconds!"

Kono quickly ran her tongue up and down the thick shaft. Coming back to the head, she stretched her lips wide and drew the head in. Her tongue shot out and licked the shaft making it easier for her to take it into her mouth. She gave his a half a dozen quick up and down strokes and then crawled out from under the table. She smiled at Derrick; "I can't wait to have that monster in my tiny pussy!" She blew him a kiss and walked away.

Ainsley looked at the pain on Derrick's face; "Just sit back and let Erin and I play with that cock of yours. We don't want you to cum yet. We're saving that for our mouths and our pussies. Are you in?"

"Yes, yes damn it, just stroke it for me. Oh fuck I'm so horny!"

Erin leaned over and the top of her dress fell away showing him her full tits. "I want to see this monster cock sliding in and out of Alex's pussy while she eats my pussy!" She felt his cock jump in her hand as she said this and stroked his cock.

He stiffened and both hands left his cock, he was humping the air and letting out a groan looked across the table at his wife and mother-in-law; "I guess you get to have your fun tonight Erin, Alex. I sure hope you're ready Alex, cause the way I feel right now I could fuck all night!"

Erin B. smiled at her husband; "Well, well Derrick it seems you're at wits end right now. How about we finish dinner quickly and skip dessert. I'm sure Ainsley and Erin there can order up dessert or serve themselves as dessert, right Ainsley?"

"You got that right Erin, now let's eat and head back to our suite. Oh by the way Derrick, leave that cock out. We want to keep you stiff till we get to the room!"

Once again he let out a moan and began shoveling the food in his mouth.

It only took the group about ten minutes to eat and they all got up and headed out to the elevators. Derrick was behind Erin A. and in front of Ainsley. His cock was sticking straight out and Erin had her arm behind her, holding firmly onto his cock,

The six of them piled into the elevator and when the door closed Erin A. and Ainsley slipped to their knees and began licking up and down his huge shaft.

Alex scooted over and cupping Derrick's face in her hands, she lowered her mouth to his and their tongues met in a heated kiss. Her long blonde hair tumbled forward covered his face as he crushed her head harder against his mouth.

On the other side of the elevator cab, the slender Erin B. was leaning back and she came in contact with her father. She let out a gasp when she felt his stiff cock poking into the crack of her ass.

Tim's hands came up slowly and he placed them on her hips and slowly drew her back against him harder. He felt her wiggle her hips and his hands came around and slowly caressed her flat belly. His hands moved in small circles at her belly. One hand drifted down to her pussy and the other hand moved up to cup her full, firm tits.

She let out a loud groan and turning her face, her mouth met his. They kissed tenderly and his hands became even more active. The one covering her pussy rubbed harder and she wiggled harder against his straining cock.

Erin B. broke the kiss and moaned into her father's mouth; "Oh daddy, I've wanted you to touch me and kiss me for so long. I can't believe I'm actually kissing you. Oh daddy I want you to strip me naked, kiss my breasts, suck on my pussy and fuck me till I can't see straight!"

Derrick and Alex broke their kiss and watched and listened to Erin and her father.

All of a sudden the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Ainsley and Erin A. got off their knees and still holding onto Derrick's huge cock led him and the others down the hall to the back of the ship. Opening the door the four visitors stood there in awe at the fantastic suite Ainsley and Erin had.

Ainsley kicked off her heels and walked out to the huge balcony. Erin B. and Tim followed her and the three of them stood at the railing looking out at the Pacific Ocean. The stars filled the sky and it looked magical.

Ainsley turned and was directly in from of Erin B. Placing her hands on her hips she drew her to her body and Erin's eyes closed and her mouth opened. Their lips met and the kiss intensified quickly as their tongues danced from one mouth to the other.

Tim tossed his Tuxedo coat into the room and took off his tie. Coming up behind his daughter he placed his hands on her hips and slowly gathered her long dress up in his hands. Inch by inch her slim. Gorgeous legs came into view and as the two women kiss even harder. Tim's hands came in contact with her bare ass cheeks. Her pussy was hidden only by a tiny white lacy thong.

Ainsley broke the kiss and slid to her knees and urging Erin's thighs apart she licked her damp pussy right through the lacy thong.

Erin let out a groan and clutched at her head. Her hips involuntarily lurched forward as Ainsley's tongue pushed the thong aside and came in contact with her bare pussy. Her lips were surrounded by a wisp of hair and Ainsley liked the change for all of the bare pussies she's eaten this week.

Behind her, her father found the zipper on the back of her dress and pulling it down, he grabbed the dress bunched about her hips and pulled upward until it cleared her head.

Erin B. stood there in a thong and high heels as the other two were still fully dressed.

Up in the loft Erin A. was kneeling on the bed. Directly in front of her was Derrick, his huge cock was sticking straight out and Erin was stroking it slowly, palm up. She leaned forward and kissed him hard; her long blonde hair tumbled forward covering his face, neck and shoulders.

Behind him Alex was pulling at his jacket, getting it off his shoulders she pulled it down his arms and tossed it aside. She reached around and tugged at his tie and it came loose, pulling it off she began unbuttoning his shirt. Getting it open, she tugged it out of his pants and discarded that as well.

Erin A. let go of his cock long enough to unbutton his pants and pull them down. She resumed stroking his cock while behind him Alex pulled them off, along with his shorts, shoes and socks.

Among the six, the only ones naked were the newlyweds.

Alex knelt down behind Derrick and shoved her face between his ass cheeks. The sight in the large mirror was amazing. Erin A. had slipped down and was sucking on his cock and behind him Alex was licking his tight balls and stabbing at his asshole. The two wild manes of blonde hair covered his crotch, ass and half of his thighs, front and back.

Derrick was coming closer and closer to cumming as the two wild blondes attacked his body. He dug his fingers in the thick blonde hair on Erin's head. He began fucking her face and the harder he pumped into her mouth, the further back she moved.

All of a sudden she fell back into the bed and he fell upon her clothed body. Derrick was in luck seeing he was at the edge of cumming, falling upon her he slipped out of her mouth and the three of them landed on the bed laughing.

The laughing quickly dissipated when Derrick reached up and slid the loose dress around Erin's chest down to her waist.

Alex climbed up onto the bed and took a position alongside Derrick. Simultaneously they both took one of Erin's large nipples into their mouths and began sucking.

This was driving Erin insane. She loved having her tits sucked on and they were relentless. She got up onto her elbows and using one hand ran her fingers through the wild mane of Alex's hair and tugging her upwards, she got the message and coming up covered Erin's mouth with her own.

Derrick looked up at the two gorgeous blondes locked in a torrid kiss and his cock stiffened even more. Letting go of Erin's nipple, he moved lower and tugged back and forth until he had her dress off her long slender body. When he caught sight of her pussy and her gorgeous bubble butt he let out a moan and dove in and licked up and down at her weeping pussy.

Erin let out a squeal and kissed Alex even harder. She pulled her mouth off of her lips and pulling her hair back, dove in and rained kisses all over Alex's neck and upper chest. She let go of her hair and wrapping her arms around Alex, found the zipper on the back of her dress and yanking it down, seeing the dress was so loose fitting and satin the dress tumbled quickly to her waist. Erin tugged at the wide belt and as it fell to the floor, Erin gripped the dress and pulling it down off her large hips and thick thighs, tosses it to the floor.

Erin was about to attack Alex's semi-clad body, but Derrick found her clit and she stiffened and fell against Alex's bare thighs. Clutching at her legs she turned her head and rained kisses above her stocking tops and upwards till she came to her damp lacy black panties. She took a deep breath and letting out a loud groan as she started to cum.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers