FFFF Ch. 17F

Story Info
Ainsley & Erin on 7 day Cruise, Day 6 Thur. Patti Ann & Sis
10.1k words
4.92
17.4k
3
1

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

FFFF Channel 17 Sixth Day on Fantasy Cruise
Author's note, this fantasy segment once completed consisted of 192 Microsoft Word pages. I figured being this long I would break it up into seven mini stories, one for each day of the week on the cruise. I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved writing it.

Erin and Ainsley were awaken Thursday morning by Chen and Kono. They cleaned up the sweat and cum covered sheets while the two blondes headed down for a huge breakfast. When they saw the mess in the bedroom both of them too could not wait till Friday's orgy

Ainsley and Erin were dressed in halter type Hawaiian dresses, their breasts filled out the dresses and naked as always under the silky dresses they were quickly getting horny from the material teasing their pussies and hardened nipples.

Ainsley looked at Erin's lush body and got even hornier; "You know Erin, if we don't find today's prey I just may have to take you back to the room and have my way with you. You look so fucking hot today, god I want to eat your pussy right here on the deck!"

Erin's eyes started to glass over and she smiled at Ainsley; "God what are we going to do when we get back home. Your talk had gotten me so fucking hot, come on let's get back to the room and have some fun. Maybe Chen and Kono will still be there."

"I hope not I want you all to myself."

They turned and headed down along the railing and noticed they were docked in Oahu. There were some people getting on and Erin noticed a number of them were twins too.

Ainsley stopped dead in her tracks; "Erin look down there, could it be? Naw it would be one in a million."

"What are you talking about Ainsley, who do you think you see?"

"Come on, follow me, let's get down to the gangway and see if it's her or not!"

Ainsley pulled Erin after her and ran down the stairs to the entrance deck and just as she turned the corner Ainsley was face to face with just who she thought she had seen; She screamed out; "Patti Ann, is that you Patti Ann Browne?"

Patti Ann let out a wail and threw her arms around Ainsley; "What the hell are you doing way out her Ainsley?"

"It's a long story Patti Ann, come on let's go get a long tall drink and we'll tell you all about it."

"We, what are you talking about?"

"Well Patti Ann I'm here with Erin Andrews from ESPN and, well come on, we'll tell you all about it. Are you here alone?"

Patti Ann grabbed the arm of the woman behind her and both Erin and Ainsley's mouths watered when Patti Ann presented her twin sister to the two blondes. "Ainsley, Erin, please meet my sister Carrie Ann, We heard about the twin cruise and hopped the plane for a long week-end. So let's get those drinks, I'm thirsty and want to find out what the two of you are doing way out here."

When they sat down and had their drinks Patti Ann, looking great as always leaned over on the table, her starched white tailored blouse hung open, she flashed her large tits at both Ainsley and Erin making their mouths water, especially as horny as they were. "Come on Ainsley, out with it. Why are you and Erin way out here on this cruise?"

Erin spoke up; "I'm not sure if you're heard about the four F club from any of the other ladies at work?"

They could see a sparkle in Patti Ann's light brown eyes, she smiled at Erin and took her hand in hers; "I heard some things from Julie and Juliet, but dismissed them as rumors, so tell me, is it for real?"

Ainsley spoke up, "You can bet your sweet ass it is. Erin and I are filming our fantasy this entire week. We've always wanted to go on a cruise and let it all hang out. We've fucked and sucked so much this week and still can't get enough. We fucked two black guys, two Italian couples, both were twins. We went on wave runners with two local guys and fucked all day on the beach and got sunburned. After that two local who are brother and sister, and work on the ship solved our sunburn problem and we fucked both of them. Yesterday we met up with Alex Witt, Erin Burnett and their husbands and we had an incest orgy. So that leads us up to you. Are the two of you game?"

Carrie Ann was all smiled and nodded slowly as she looked at her twin sister.

Patti Ann spoke up; "Oh well now Ainsley, we'll have to see what happens. So what else is there to do on the ship?"

Erin knew she was changing the subject and had the perfect answer. "We love sunbathing on the upper deck. What do you say we all go and change and meet back here in half an hour? We can all go upstairs together and make sure we get lounge chairs together."

Patti Ann looked relieved, getting up she looked at Erin and smiled; "That sounds perfect, we'll meet you in thirty. Come on Carrie Ann, let's go!"

They hurried off and Erin laughed with Ainsley; "I could tell she was a little apprehensive about joining our sex rout, little does she know the top deck is for clothing optional!"

Ainsley and Erin headed to their suite to change and after stripping threw only a cover-up on. They were both naked under the silky Hawaiian colored robes. Their nipples perked up as the silk slid across their skin. They picked up two bottles of oil and the small bottle of lotion Kono had given them. If the oil didn't turn them on they would result to using the lotion, if that didn't turn them on, nothing would.

They hurried from the room and headed back to the bar to meet Patti Ann and Carrie Ann.

Their mouths dropped open when they saw the two light brown haired women. They both had their hair pulled up in ponytails and both looked "sassy" and just like Ainsley and Erin, they had matching cover-ups, but they were thicker terrycloth, not good for the Hawaiian climate. They were rather short, showing ample amounts of bare thighs and Patti Ann's thighs being just a little larger, both were mouthwatering to the two blondes.

"Come-on Patti Ann, Carrie Ann, let's get up there before all of the chairs are taken. Just remember the Hawaiian sun is strong and we have some special oils to apply to make sure you don't burn. If you do Chen and Kono gave us a special lotion to soothe the pain, my god, it works like magic."

Ainsley and Erin led the way and Carrie Ann was directly behind Erin and she sucked in her breath when she looked up and was staring at Erin's naked pussy beneath her cover-up.

Before she could say anything to Patti Ann they were now staring at twenty to thirty naked people all oiled up and both of their mouths dropped open. They followed Erin in a daze and when the two blondes stopped by four lounge chairs, they opened their robes and shaking their shoulders, both of them fluttered to the chairs.

Patti Ann and Carrie Ann stood in awe taking in the two blondes, their hair up in ponytails and their tanned naked bodies staring back at them

Ainsley spoke up first; "Come on girls, slip out of those robes and Erin and I will apply some oil to those pale bodies.

Patti Ann stammered and stuttered, but stopped when Ainsley came over to her and opening the robe slid her hands around her slim waist and slipped the robe off her body.

Erin did the same to Carrie Ann who seemed a little more at ease with the naked Erin touching her body. She tugged at Carrie Ann's hand and she sat down on the lounge chair. Erin had her lay on her belly and she began to apply the oil to her slim tapered back. When she came to the bikini strap she deftly popped it open and continued to apply the oil.

Carrie Ann let out a moan and as Erin moved lower she looked up at Ainsley and Patti Ann; "Let's get with the program Patti Ann, lay down so Ainsley can oil you up too."

She went back to Carrie Ann's back and moved down to her long slim legs and they automatically opened as Erin's long slim fingers worked her magic on her pale thighs. Higher and higher they went and when she reached Carrie Ann's bikini briefs, she leaned over Carrie Ann, her large naked breasts scraped against Carrie Ann's back; "Lift your hips Carrie Ann so I can remove your panties. You sure as hell don't want tan lines, especially with this great sun, now do we?"

Carrie Ann sucked in her breath and bit her bottom lip when she felt Erin's hands on her bikini panties. She lifted her hips without even thinking and she felt her bare pussy being heated even more from the sun and hopefully soon the oil and Erin's hands.

Besides her Ainsley finally got Patti Ann on her belly and she began the same process, but being even bolder she began at Patti Ann's strong legs. Moving up to her butt, she playfully slapped it and when Patti Ann jumped and rolled her hips, off came her panties.

Ainsley's hands went immediately to Patti Ann's gorgeous ass cheeks and applied more oil then it needed. Her fingers slid between her thighs, but unlike her twin sister, Patti Ann closed her thighs, but not before Ainsley slid her fingers in and around the moist lips.

Patti Ann sucked in her breath and let out a gasp and wiggled her hips as Ainsley's fingertips tickled her clit, which was quickly perking up and stiffening.

Ainsley's hands slipped out and resumed her oiling up of the lush body beneath her. Her nimble fingers tugged open the bikini top and pulling it off quickly, Patti Ann laid there naked and Ainsley could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second. She slid across Patti Ann's trim back and onto her graceful neck causing Patti Ann to moan louder this time.

Ainsley sat up, slapped Patti Ann playfully on the ass and whispered to her; "Alright Patti Ann, turn over!" She could feel her stiffen, but did it slowly.

Alongside her Erin was applying the oil to Carrie Ann's ass and down to her pussy. When she spread the lips a trickle of juice flowed out and Erin leaned over and whispered to Carrie Ann; "I see this is turning you on. I wish I could jam my mouth between your ass cheeks and lick up all of your juices, but after playing with those two black cocks on Saturday, I'd hate to be thrown out for good this time. Just let it out and later I will suck it all up and make you cum!"

Carrie Ann let out a groan and wiggled her hips as Erin's fingers dipped in and now had one finger buried to the second knuckle in her pussy and one other finger tickling her puckered and oiled-up asshole.

Erin now had her turn over and her tits, just slightly smaller than Patti Ann's rolled around her chest and flattened out as she lay back on the lounge chair.

Ainsley was applying oil to Patti Ann's flat belly and made her giggle when her fingers tickled her belly button. She moved up and down her thighs, but this time she spread them slightly hoping for some more contact. Ainsley smiled to herself and moved upward and now began applying the oil to her large lily white tits. They were fuller then Erin's and the aureoles were huge and a bright pink. The nipples stiffened and grew larger when Ainsley playfully pulled on then and then abandoned them.

Sitting up Ainsley wiped the excess oil into her own thighs and then flopped down in her own chair; "Okay Patti Ann, your turn to do me!"

Patti Ann bit her lower lip and her brown eyes were smoking with lust as she sat up, now no longer embarrassed by her nudity.

Next to them Erin was finishing up with Carrie Ann's breasts and they were covered in oil, as Erin could not stop massaging them. Erin just like Ainsley slipped to her chair and asked Carrie Ann to oil her up.

The two twin sisters, both a little tentative sat on the chair besides the two blondes. Patti Ann moved the ponytail off of her neck and poured oil on her shoulders and down her back.

Ainsley let out a moan when she felt Patti Ann's hands begin to slide across her slender back and down to her tiny bubble butt. She quickly applied the oil to her thighs and across her ass cheeks. Ainsley rose up; "Down forget to oil up my lips down there, I sure don't want to burn."

Patti Ann's hands slid down and slowly slid up and down the tight lipped pussy and she was rewarded with a wiggle and a gush of warm juices on her fingers. Her hand stopped and she could feel the heat from Ainsley's pussy and she quickly pulled her hand away. She was about to get up and Ainsley rolled over.

"Where are you going, you forgot my front!"

Patti Ann sat down once again and their eyes locked on one another. Patti Ann licked her full red lips and her eyes never left Ainsley's as her hands moved down her legs and across her belly. She applied more oil to her hands and delicately applied the oil to Ainsley's breasts.

She let out a moan; "Oh Patti Ann, please pull on them and squeeze them!"

She sucked in her breath and did as Ainsley asked and another moan came from deep in her belly; "Oh fuck Patti Ann, I would give my first born if you could suck on them right now!"

Patti Ann's eyes popped open even wider, she licked her lips and shaking the cobwebs from her brain she stood up abruptly and took her seat in her chair. She closed her eyes and licking her lips, her chest rose and fell at a rapid pace as she tried to calm down from the erotic massage she had just given Ainsley. She was married, had a child, she loved men, why was she thinking about Ainsley and her sexy body.

Just about the same thing was going on next to her as Carrie Ann had already oiled up Erin's back and now that she was on her back, her hands were sliding slowly up and down Erin's long shapely legs. When she reached her pussy her thumbs spread her thick lips apart and her fingers tickled the inner lips and she slipped one finger into her hole as her thumb rolled her stiff clit about.

Erin closed her eyes and arched her back upwards. She let out a groan when her fingers left her pussy and now traveled upwards to her large tits.

Carrie Ann's hands ran around and around the large tanned orbs and she was now teasing Erin. Her fingers left the large nips and aureoles alone.

Erin eyes opened wide as she licked her lips; "Come on Carrie Ann, play with them, oh fuck squeeze my nipples I'm so close to cumming!"

She palmed her tits and ran them around and around and then closed her thumb and forefingers about both nipples and tugged. She let go and left Erin all alone and sat down and just like her twin, closed her eyes and letting out a long sigh began to take in the sun.

Erin could be heard among the four of them; "Mother fucker, I'll make you pay for that!"

Carrie Ann rolled her head to one side looking at Erin smiled; I sure hope so Erin, oh I sure hope so!"

They baked for about an hour and Ainsley sat up; "You two better head in or you'll burn. How about dinner tonight at our table? Doll up and so will the two of us. Afterwards we'll party at our suite, what do you say?"

Before Patti Ann could respond, Carrie Ann spoke up; "Sounds like a plan, what time should we meet for dinner?"

"We have the early dinner, 4:45 that way we have more time for fun afterwards!"

Carrie Ann leaned down and her large tits swayed back and forth in front of Ainsley's face. She planted a tiny kiss on her lips, she looked deep into Ainsley's blue eyes and whispered; "I want those lips somewhere else later!"

"Oh Carrie Ann, you can count on it. Now shoo before we get in trouble here."

"Sounds tempting, but okay, till later, bye!"

Ainsley and Erin took a long nap and showered. They took an extra amount of time getting ready, they wanted to look their best, but without looking slutty and they succeeded perfectly.

Both Erin and Ainsley had their long blonde hair up off their long slender necks. Their make-up was done to perfection and then they began to dress, as always, no under garments.

Ainsley slipped into an Ultra short battleship grey satin dress. Her entire upper body was nearly bare. The top panel barely covered her straining tits and when she leaned over they threatened to pop out. Below it covered her tiny bubble butt and only about six inches of her thighs. She leaned over to pick up her strappy black heels and her pussy smiled back at Erin. She tugged the dress down and her tits nearly popped out.

Sitting on the bed she slipped into her shoes and Erin could not keep her eyes off her pussy which was totally visible and began to moisten as she looked back at the still naked Erin. "Ah Erin, are you just going to stand there or are you getting dressed?"

"Well Ainsley, I'm not sure. I'm torn between dressing and meeting those twins and ripping off your dress and ravishing your body!"

She giggled; "Down girl, get dressed and after we seduce Patti Ann and Carrie Ann, I'll give you some of this!" She reached down and petted her pussy, her fingers were already wet. Standing she ran her wet fingertips across Erin's full red glossy lips.

Erin moaned and sucked the fingers into her mouth.

Ainsley skipped away; "Come on girl, get dressed we have twins to seduce!"

Her jaw dropped when she saw what Erin was slipping into. It had a satin bodice and on one side the black material clung to her body. The other side was made of see through gossamer black material. Her bare lower chest and belly looked tantalizing. The skirt was full and clung to her ample hips and flared out to the floor. The side that was see-though has a slit from hem to nearly her hip.

Sitting down on the bed, she crossed her legs to put on her high heeled pumps and the skirt fell away to show her naked legs and a glimpse of her puffy cuntlips.

Ainsley approached the bed, but before she could attack Erin, Erin stood up and shot past her and hurried down the stairs to the door; "Come on Ainsley, you were in a hurry and look who now is still upstairs!"

She smiled at the top of the stairs. She tugged up her skirt to her waist and slowly walked down the stairs. Her tight lipped pussy was opening like a budding flower and was glistening with her juices. As she moved past Erin, Erin gripped her by her bare arms, spun her around and planted a passionate kiss to her lips.

Ainsley moaned into her mouth and kissed her back. She reached for Erin's dress where the slit was, but Erin broke the kiss, opened the door and shot out into the hallway.

"Ainsley let out a sigh; "Okay Erin, enough teasing each other, let's go get us the Browne sisters!"

Hand in hand they made their way to the dining room and once seated ordered a bottle of wine and just as they took their first sip Patti Ann and Carrie Ann came into the dining room.

A number of people stopped speaking and stared at the stunning sisters. They were dressed in identical plum colored gowns. A slim strip of silky plum material hung around their graceful necks, other than that their entire upper bodies and arms were bare. The dresses plunged between their billowing breasts nearly to their waists. When they moved their pale huge breasts swayed back in forth under the silky material. Even though there were panels of material across their breasts, their nipples poked through and beaconed attention from whom ever stared at them;

The skirts were pulled in tight and tiny belts were around their waists causing their breasts and hips to show even more prominently at their admirers. The modest skirts were full and the hems ended at mid-calf. Their full shapely legs were encased in sheer dark purple stocking, with matching purple high heeled pumps.

Both Carrie Ann and Patti Ann's make-up was done to perfection. Their eyes accented in purple mascara and even their lips were covered in a violet lip-gloss and looked dripping wet. Their long light brown hair was hanging loose and set in waves; it hung over their shoulders and rested on the tops of their barely covered breasts.

As they took their seats they both smiled at the two blondes and their dark brown eyes sparkled and they reached out, took a sip of their wine and licking their violet lips and let out a long moan; "Perfect, just like our hosts!"

Ainsley and Erin's jaws dropped as they looked at the twins in awe, finally Erin spoke up; "My god now I know where Peter Noone got the inspiration for his song, Mrs. Browne you got a lovely daughter! But I would have to change it to Mrs. Browne you got 2 Gorgeous daughters!! Wouldn't you agree Ainsley?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers