FFFF Ch. 18

Story Info
Mika Brzezinski's Bukkake Party.
16.6k words
4.55
37.6k
7
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Mika Brzezinski stood in front of the group of women; she had a huge smile on her face. "Good afternoon ladies, I hope all of you are ready for my wild fantasy. I'd like to start out premising the fantasy. It did not turn out anything like I thought it was going to happen. Things got out of hand and instead of just a lot of cum covering my face and down my throat, well just let me say, it ended up a lot hotter than I anticipated. I even made a repeat performance the day after and they had me bring a friend, which you will see in my video. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did making it, so without further ado, here is my fantasy come true!"

Mika sat down and pressed the remote and the huge 65" screen came to life........

Mika was standing in a room with a pool table and as the camera panned over to one side there was a large bed with satin sheets and huge pillows on it. Panning back to Mika she looked impeccable. Her short platinum blonde hair was styled perfectly and framed her stunning face. Her dark blue eyes were sparkling with anticipation and her full lips were glossy with a deep red lip gloss. She was wearing a form fitting black turtleneck pullover blouse.

First let me tell you that Mika is about five foot four and can't weigh more than 100 lbs. and her breast have to be at least ten pounds of her hundred pounds. For such a slim and petite frame, her breasts stand out like two hi-beam headlights. Her waist is so small any of the men in the room could close their large hands around it. Her hips flare our nicely and just like her breasts her bubble butt is another of her best features. Her legs are slim, almost too thin, but with the fuck me high heels she was wearing, the calves were nicely turned.

She walked slowly over to the group of men and like bees to a hive they quickly surrounded her.

Let me tell you there had to be at least thirty men of all shapes and sizes, but they all had two things in common, they were all black and naked as the day they were born. Some of the cocks were already stiff, some were at half-mast and others were still limp. One thing Mika did notice was that none of them were small, some were average, some were large and there a good number of them were huge and she couldn't wait to feel them shoot their load all over her face and down her throat.

"All right gentlemen, first I want to thank you all in advance for being here and making my fantasy come true. I'd also like to say that there will not be a set of balls with cum left in them when you leave this room. I will suck and jerk you all off until you can't get it up again. There is oil over there on the nightstand. You can use it on my tits if you want to tit fuck me, but let me make it perfectly clear, there WILL NOT be any vaginal or anal sex here today. Do I make myself clear men?"

There was some grumbling, but the majority of the men agreed.

She replied louder; "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

There was a chorus of yes ma'am!

"Okay let's get started."

She moved over to the sofa and sat on the edge and three of the men came up to her. She took the first cock, a little large then she was accustomed to and she pursed her lips and ran the cock back and forth across her lips and her tongue came out and flicked at the thick shaft. Opening her mouth she took it into her mouth and started sucking as if she had been doing it for hours already. Her throat was amazing and she took the large shaft down to the root. Pulling back quickly she let out a gasp and a long string of saliva was already stringing to the cock and her lips. Groaning she took it back into her mouth, about halfway this time and started bobbing up and down at lightning speed.

With the large black cock in her mouth, she reached for the other two and taking them in her hands she started stroking them to the same tempo she was sucking at. Pulling the cock out of her mouth she swiped her hands over the saliva covered cock and resumed sucking the large cock. The saliva on her hands made it easier for her to jack them off.

One of the cocks was about an average size, but the other cock was huge, she couldn't close her fingers around the shaft and she wondered how it would feel in her pussy. She quickly pushed that thought out of her head and resumed her sucking.

The guy with the large cock reached down and cupped one of her large tits and squeezed and it produced a moan from Mika's throat. She sucked harder and faster and she was surprised when the guy let out a loud groan, pulling his cock from her mouth he aimed it at her face and dumped the first load on her face. It hit her on the cheek and as she closed her eyes it shot onto her forehead and into her soft blonde hair. Shot and shot covered her face and she licked at the cum that dripped down to her lips.

Mika reached up and covered her hands with the creamy slimy mixture. This made it even easier for her to stroke the cocks, but the guy with the huge cock shook his head and stepped in front of her and shoved his cock forward.

Mika smiled and opening her mouth took the monster into her mouth. She bobbed up and down and another guy took his place and as she sucked on the huge cock an equally large cock replaced his.

Some of the first load was dripping off her chin and the guy with his cock in her mouth spoke; "Let's get that shirt off so it doesn't get all messy and I want a clear shot at those huge tits of yours!"

Mika popped the cock from her mouth and she had a huge smile on her face just knowing these guys wanted to see and play with her big breasts.

She reached down and pulled the black shirt out of her skirt and crossing her arms, in one quick motion pulled the blouse up and off her slim form. Her huge tits bounced in the large black lacy bra. Before she could react, he reached back and with nimble fingers popped open the bra closures. He hooked his fingers under one strap and the other guy grabbed the other strap and they pulled it off and tossed it on top of her blouse.

Their eyes nearly bugged out of their heads as they feasted on her huge tits. They were not only large, but very full and round. They stood high on her chest and did not need a bra to hold them up. The aureoles were the size of half dollars and the nipples small, but very wide.

She cupped her tits and offered them up to the black men; "Anyone want to suck on them before they get covered in cum. They were a gift from my husband; check them out, not a single sign of a scar. That's what a good and expensive surgeon can do!"

On an average size woman they would look large, but on the petite, slight frame, they looked huge.

One guy cupped one tit and squeezed, while another wormed his way in and kneeling down began sucking on the large aureole.

Mika let out a moan and resumed sucking on the huge cock, this time taking it deeper than before as she really started getting turned on. She stroked the other two cocks while one other guy went over to retrieve the oil. She smiled to herself knowing soon she would have her big tits fucked. Her juices started flowing as she anticipated another big cock sliding back and forth between those huge pillows of flesh.

Her lips hit the belly of the man she was sucking and he let out a loud groan as her throat muscles squeezed at the thick shaft.

He quickly pulled out of her mouth and sent a huge stream of cum all over her face and throat. She caught a good amount in her mouth and licking her lips she swallowed over and over again, but could not keep up with the large amount he produced.

The guy sucking on her tits began sliding his hands up and down her bare thighs as her tiny skirt had ridden halfway up to her ass.

She squeezed her thighs together as she felt him getting closer to her dripping pussy.

Two more guys slid over to her and she alternated on sucking on both of them. Cum was dripping down her chin and onto her tits.

One guy straddled her upper body and squeezing her tits together began fucking her tits. Two other guys offered her their cocks and she stroked them.

While she was doing this three guys squeezed their way in and aiming their stiff cocks at her began squirting their cum as they jacked off all over her face. Her hair was now drenched in cum and she was sliding around on the sofa, she finally had enough cum to give her more than enough lubrication to jack off the guys.

One of the guys getting his cock sucked gripped her hair in his fists and letting out a loud groan started shooting his cum on her forehead, down her nose and into her open mouth. Before she could swallow the other guy stuffed his huge cock into her mouth and it slid down her throat.

Mika was in heaven as cum was dripping all over the place and she stiffened when she felt her thighs being spread open and all of a sudden she felt a tongue begin to lick her dripping bare cunt.

The guy down there tore her panties off and tossed them aside. He slipped two fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her. His thumb flicked at her clit and uncovering it, he dove in and started sucking on it.

Mika tried to push him away, but with one guy straddling her chest, fucking her tits and two other guys gripping her shoulders and face fucking her, she was helpless. She gurgled around the cock in her throat as he started cumming and the guy sucking her pussy hit the right spot and Mika started cumming for the first time.

She coughed and gagged as the cum went down the wrong way and she tore her mouth from his cock and screamed out; "Oh fuck, yes suck my fucking cunt, make me cum again! Come on you black mother fuckers, give me more cock!"

The guy tit fucking her let out a loud groan and started cumming, he came and he came and he came. Her entire upper body was covered in his cum and as he rolled off of her, Mika was able to tear away from the guy eating her pussy.

A huge man came into view and like a rag doll picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He dropped her on the bed and she bounced up and down, He spun her around and with her head hanging off the bed he lined his huge cock up with her mouth and like a large wet cunt he shoved his cock down her throat.

She let out a groan and began sucking as hard as she could. Her eyes shot open wide as she felt his spread her thighs and began eating her pussy. She knew now she had to get this guy off as fast as she could so she could regain the upper hand, but this guy was like a machine and after a minute or so he had her at the brink of cumming again.

Mika's tongue licked his balls and she reached up and shoved a finger up his ass trying to get him to cum, but he turned the tables.

Rising up from between her thighs, he held them open and then the unthinkable happened. She felt one of the cocks brush her pussy, she tried to squirm away but the large man held her in place. She felt her cunt lips part and one of the large cocks slowly sunk deeper and deeper into her wet cunt.

She squirmed and bucked trying to escape the invading cock but another guy straddled her chest and began fucking her tits again. She was pinned to the bed as one cock drove deep into her pussy, another was balls deep in her mouth and another was fucking her firm tits.

Mika continued to squirm and beat her fists at the men as they had their way with her. After about two minutes her body began to betray her and she felt the itching in her pussy spread throughout her slim cum covered body. Involuntarily her hips began to thrust up, meeting the invading cock that continued to slam faster and faster in her pussy

The guy fucking her mouth started laughing; "That's it you fucking cum slut, fuck that black cock. I bet you just love having that big black cock fuck your lily white pussy. Come on cum for us; show us how much you love black cock!"

She let out a loud groan around his cock and humped her hips and took the cock deeper into her throat.

The guy fucking her felt her cunt tighten and he pulled out of her and shot his huge load all over her thighs and belly. When the guy fucking her tits felt the cum splatter against his ass he started cumming too. His cum shot across her throat and up her nose.

Mika began coughing and at the same time was relieved the guy pulled out and didn't cum in her pussy.

As the cum ran up her face and into her eyes, she closed them and felt the huge guy pop out of her mouth and stated cumming too. He came so hard the shots were like tiny slaps across the face and her face was completed covered in cum now.

When a few of the other guys surrounding her saw this erotic sight, they lost it too and wormed their way in and began shooting their loads all over her face, throat and tits.

She didn't have a second to recover as another guy, thankfully an average size cock slid into her mouth and another guy began fucking her tits.

Suddenly she felt her legs being parted again and this time one of the huge cocks slid into her cunt. Her eyes shot open from the extreme size, but quickly had to close them because the cum covering her face was stinging her eyes.

Her entire body shook as he plowed relentlessly into her stretched pussy and once again after a couple of minutes Mika began to fuck back at the huge invading cock.

He was like a machine as he fucked her for well over ten minutes. Four guys came all over her face and two more on her tits as this black stud plummeted her tiny body. As the guys slid off of Mika, she did not move to try and escape, as a matter of fact her legs came up and wrapped around his bulky body/

He picked up the pace and she was cumming again as another cock slid into her mouth. She felt another cock began shooting its load all over her face and she sucked wildly on the cock in her mouth. She tore her mouth off the cock and held her breath as she felt the cock in her pussy begin to shoot his thick heavy load in her pussy. She had done the unthinkable and now there was no turning back. She humped the cock shooting in her fertile womb and could feel him fill her pussy with his cum.

Over the next half hour every guy in the room emptied their balls all over her face, she lost count on how many guys fucked her pussy and filled her with his cum.

It came to the point when another cock slipped into her cunt, the other guys cum in her pussy squirted out seeing her pussy was overflowing with cum.

Mika was worn out and the first large guy who fucked her face slipped into her pussy. He rolled her over and she was now straddling his body. Her face and hair were dripping rivers of cum and it slid down her body as it covered her chest and belly.

He gripped her hips and began rising and lowering her tiny body on his huge cock.

Her mouth was gaping open trying to breathe as cum covered her entire body, she felt like she had died and gone to heaven. She seemed to have caught her second wind and now slammed up and down on the huge cock, her tits swayed from side to side as cum dripped from the stiff nipples.

One other guy stood up on the bed and grabbing her by her cum filled hair guided her mouth to his cock.

Mika let out a moan of satisfaction as she took him in and her tongue flicked his black shaft. She bounced up and down on the cock in her pussy and in her mouth. She felt a large hand push on her back and the guy in her mouth fell against the wall, but she continued sucking on his cock. She suddenly let out a muffled scream around his cock as she felt the burning sensation of a big cock slipping into her tiny puckered asshole.

Mika tried to escape, but the large black man held her tiny hips and slid deeper and deeper into her ass. She pulled her mouth off the cock in front of her, not wanting to bite it off as she clenched her teeth. She began letting out bursts of hot breath and bit down on her lower lip nearly drawing blood. She relaxed briefly when he slid the cock halfway out of her ass, but threw her head back and took the cock back into her mouth when he shoved it all the way into her ass, She knew he was totally seeded in her ass because she felt his thighs tight against her thighs and ass,

She concentrated on sucking the large cock sliding in and out of her mouth, trying to block out the ass fucking she was receiving. The cock in her pussy erupted and sent her over the top once again.

Shaking she sucked faster and faster and the huge black man in front of her pulled his cock out of her mouth and painted her face and chest with his cum.

The guy in her ass felt her ass tighten as she started cumming and pumping faster and faster, drove all the way in her ass and started cumming too.

All three of her holes were now being filled with cum and even though she only wanted her mouth filled, she could not get over how liberated and fulfilled she was.

The one guy pulled out of her ass and rolled her off on the man beneath her. He positioned reverse cowgirl style on another guy lying next to her, stroking his average sized cock. Lifting her he lined up her dripping asshole with the stiff cock and lowering her he slid rather easily up her ass.

Mika whipped her head around, cum flew everywhere as she felt the burning cock slide up her ass. It wasn't as bad as before seeing the guy was smaller and her ass was well lubricated from the huge load the other guy left in her ass.

The man under her grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her back, losing her balance, she fell back against him sending his cock all the way into her ass.

Even though her face was covered in cum, he twisted her head towards his and he drove his tongue into her mouth.

She kissed him back violently as she rolled her hips and began fucking his cock with her ass.

She was suddenly stopped from moving and as she tore her head from the man's mouth she looked down and saw the largest cock she had ever seen. It was poised at the entrance to her oozing cunt and before she could scream out, he penetrated her pussy and she felt the two cocks rubbed against one another as the tiny membrane between her asshole and cunt was pushed together.

For the first time in her life she started squirting, she was so stimulated and was being fucked so heavenly, she thought she had died and gone to heaven, even though she was going to hell after fucking all of these guys.

Fortunately all of her cum and juices made it easier for that monster cock to fuck her pussy.

He slowly began to move in and out of her spasming pussy and the glow spread through her tiny body and knew she would be cumming again and very, very soon.

Two other men climbed up onto the bed, their cocks were not as thick as the one in her pussy, but just as long and stiff. She grabbed a hold of them and stoked one and sucked on the other. Mika alternated on sucking and stroking the two long, hard cocks and it took her mind off the cock in her pussy, but when he drove deeper into her cunt, it was too late and she started cumming once again.

She was totally drained, but the four men continued to abuse her body and she was tossed around like a rag doll. The man in her ass came first and them one at her face exploded all over her face and into her hair.

The huge cock in her pussy swelled and started shooting deep in her womb and it triggered yet another orgasm, she was exhausted and moaned when the other cock by her face covered her face with her humungous load. Her face was obscured by all of the cum covering her face and hair.

Over the next three hours ALL thirty guys came in her ass or pussy and they all deposited their cum on her face and into her hair.

She was dripping and as she licked her lips, she got another load shot down her throat.

One large cock was shoved into her cunt and a huge amount of shot squirted out from the previous men cumming.

The large black man who fucked her pussy earlier with the huge cock when she squirted took her by the hand and bringing her to the sitting position, lifted her up and carried her cum covered body to the bathroom.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers