FFFF Ch. 20

Story Info
Juliet Huddy & the Palin Clan.
24.9k words
4.36
24.5k
5
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

Juliet stood before the group and she looked a little tired. "Sorry ladies if I look tired; I had a nonstop week of sucking and fucking and had a long flight home from Alaska yesterday. I was up all night editing my fantasy. I hope you like it; I know I loved making it. A special thanks to Fred, he's the same cameraman Ainsley and Erin used in their fantasy. He was fantastic, behind and in front of the camera, so without further ado, my fantasy with the Palin Clan!"

The plane landed in Anchorage, Alaska around 9 am and it was still dark. By the time Juliet and Fred got their SUV the sun was finally raising, it was around 10:30 am. They made the forty five minute drive to Wasilla in good time and when they arrived at the Palin compound Sarah was just stepping out of her home.

"Hi, you must be Juliet Huddy; I hope your flight here was okay?"

"Yes thank you Governor Palin, it was fine!"

"Now let's get one thing straight right now, you call me Sarah and we'll call you Juliet, got that?"

"Alright Sarah, so where do we set up and when can we begin?"

"Sorry Juliet, we thought you were getting in earlier. I have to head into Anchorage to pick up my son Track who's getting back from overseas. He was over in Afghanistan and I haven't seen in nearly nine months. We have a couple of rooms set up near ours for you and your cameraman. Just knock on the door, Bristol, Todd and Willow will show you to your room and get you situated. I hope you're not looking to see Piper or Trig, they went down to the lower forty eight with my in-laws for some warmth and sunshine. Listen I have to run, we'll talk when I get back, happy to have someone from Fox here."

"Thank you Sarah, drive carefully the roads are a little icy!"

Juliet and Fred unloaded their SUV and trudged through the snow to the Palin door. Knocking on it, Willow answered the door and everyone she spoke to were correct, she was stunning, to bad she's only sixteen and can't join in on Juliet's hopefully wild fantasy.

"Hi you must be Willow, I'm Juliet Huddy and this is Fred, we just spoke to your mother outside and...."

She broke in; "Yeah, she told us you were coming. Come on in and close the door, its fucking cold out there!"

Juliet looked at Fred; "What a mouth on her, too bad she's not eighteen, I have a place to put that foul mouth."

Todd came to the door; "Don't be so rude Willow, sorry about her, teenagers, come on in, I'm Todd and that's Bristol over there by the fireplace. We were just getting cozy seeing Sarah will be gone for a couple of hours. Would you care to join us?"

"That would be great, I'm Juliet and this here is my cameraman and good friend Fred. We'd love to join you, but we'd like to get settled in first, unpack and wash up, if that's possible?"

"No problem, Willow will you please show them to their rooms and be civil please! Bristol and I were just getting started okay?"

"Yeah, yeah sure dad. Boy I can't wait till I turn eighteen so I can have some fun with you two also. I hate just watching."

She turned to Juliet and Fred; "Sorry for being such a bitch, it's just that I get left out of everything. Come on follow me, I'll take a suitcase for you, come on!"

As they made their way up the large staircase they looked over the large balcony and Bristol had her head on Todd's shoulder and he was caressing her cheek with the back of his hand.

She thought to herself, this week may be a lot more interesting than I thought it would be.

When they got to Fred's room she showed him in and went down to the next room where Juliet would be staying. Juliet stopped there and looked at Willow; "What was that all about?"

"What do you mean?"

"That little misunderstanding, downstairs about you getting left out because you're not eighteen yet?"

Willow let out a chuckle; "Oh I'm not saying a word, you'll find out yourself first hand soon enough."

Before Juliet could grill her anymore she turned and headed back to the railing overlooking the living room. She stopped there and just leaned over the railing and watched intently at something downstairs.

Juliet didn't think anything of it and went into her room to freshen up and unpack. Once she was done she went down to Fred's room and knocking on the door, he opened it wearing only a towel. His burly legs were half uncovered and when he stepped aside the towel parted and Juliet caught a glimpse of his huge cock.

Fred smiled when he noticed that she saw his cock; "Would you like to stay awhile and test the waters?"

She smiled from ear to ear and slipping to her knees looked up at him with those large dark eyes; "I guess I could give it a few licks and see what develops. Just to let you know, no fucking, at least not now. Later I wouldn't mind testing this monster in-between my thighs"

Tugging at the towel it fell to the floor and she hefted his semi-erect cock in her large palm.

Fred picked up his camera and began filming POV and through the eyecup he watched her flip her shoulder length blonde hair to one side and take the head of his cock into her mouth.

She played with his cock as if it was a flute, running her red lips back and forth along his thick large veined cock. Whenever she came to the head she rolled her tongue around and around and popping it into her mouth gave it several stroked in her hot, wet mouth and then went back to playing with it all over again.

Fred was close to cumming, thinking about fucking Juliet all week and leading up to this very moment.

The next time she took it in her mouth he held her head there and started shooting his thick potent cum down her throat. Like a pro she took his entire load down her throat, she didn't want to soil her clothes and have to change again before heading downstairs. She felt his stop cumming and she pulled the glistening black shaft from her mouth and popping her lips over the head sucked up the last drop that oozed out and licking it around her lips took it into her mouth and swallowed.

Smiling up at him and looking into his eyes with those dark sparkling eyes she smacked her lips; "Mmmm, that was tasty Fred! That should hold you until later when we'll spend the entire night together fucking each other brains out. God you got my pussy all hot and wet, I just hope I can hold off till tonight!"

He pulled her up by the arms and kissing her, tasted his own cum in her mouth and his cock jumped to life again. "You know Juliet; I can always pull your tights down and give you a quick orgasm?"

"As tempting as that sounds Fred, we need to head downstairs and see what's going on with Bristol, Willow and Todd. Come on get dressed and bring that camera with you,"

Fred threw on a pair of baggy sweatpants, sweatshirt and loafers and he followed her out the bedroom, his eyes were fixed on her tight compact ass, taking note for future reference, he was going to tap that ass and love doing it.

When they got to the balcony railing overlooking the huge living room, they stopped dead in their tracks as they watched the erotic sight down before the roaring fireplace.

Todd was lying flat on his back, naked from the waist down. Half of his lower body was covered in a veil of long silky dark brunette hair. The hair belonged to Bristol and although they could not see at the time, they knew she had to be sucking on Todd's cock

Juliet and Fred could hear the several different sounds coming from the living room. The fire was crackling from the fireplace, but the other sounds drowned that out, Todd was moaning from the cock sucking Bristol was performing on him.

Bristol was sucking so loudly that the slurping and sucking could be heard from the loft.

Juliet and Fred made their way downstairs and took a seat near Bristol and Todd, they knew they were there, but ignored them as they watched Todd's sizeable cock slide in and out of Bristol's oral cavity

Todd looked up at Juliet and Fred; "Doesn't she just have the perfect mouth for cock sucking Juliet? There is nothing better than the exuberance of a teenager having sex; she's so willing to take direction!"

Juliet shifted on the couch as her pussy began to itch from the excitement running through her body. Todd's cock was dripping from the huge amount of saliva Bristol's mouth was producing. She had a perfect mixture of mouth and hand action, Juliet could tell she was taught well.

"You're right Todd, she looks like she loves what's she's doing. Fred make sure you get all of this on camera!"

Todd let out a chuckle; "Don't worry about that Fred, the entire house is wired with closed circuit cameras. I'll make sure you have access to all of the videos during your stay with us. Why do you think Bristol is here sucking on my cock? We were watching television and we were alerted of the camera in Fred's room turning on. All of the cameras have a motion sensor on them. We were hoping to see you in your room Juliet, but I guess we'll have to wait till later for that show. As I was saying we were, oh yes Bristol just like that, I can feel my cock sliding down your throat, oh sorry Juliet, we were watching TV and when the camera turned on and there was Fred standing in the room and you were on your knees sucking on that big black cock of his. The next thing I knew Bristol was on HER knees pulling my sweats down. Once she gets started she won't stop until I fill her mouth or pussy with my cream, right Bristol?"

She looked up at Todd; her dark eyes sparked up at him and just nodded and continued to use her lips, tongue and Hands expertly on his cock.

On the couch both Juliet and Fred were getting antsy watching the father, daughter duo going at it. Bristol's long silky hair was draped over Todd's lower body and it was driving all three of them crazy.

Juliet's hand slipped over to the bulge in Fred's sweats and palming it, stroked it back and forth.

Fred's eyes darted from Bristol, who was still sucking Todd's cock, and back down to his crotch where Juliet's long slim fingers continued to stroke his cock. He reached down and yanked down his sweats over his cock. It sprung out into the electrically charged air and her hand immediately resumed stroking his cock.

Bristol's eyes darted over at the large black cock standing straight up from Fred's tree trunk like thighs. She sucked harder on Todd's cock. Pulling her mouth off his cock with a pop she looked pleadingly at Todd's face; "Oh Daddy, look how fucking big that cock is! Would you mind if I went over there and sucked on it a little bit?"

Todd swept Bristol's long silky sable brown hair from her face and cupping the back of her head drew her up to his face and kissed her tenderly on the lips. His tongue slipped out and danced across her lips and met hers. The kiss grew stronger and when they parted she stared into his eyes with those large dark brown eyes; "Okay Bristol, go over there and suck on that monster. Make me proud; let him see just how well we taught you to suck on cock!"

Like a tiger on the prowl Bristol slowly crawled over to Fred, who now had his sweats off. Her long brown hair nearly touching the floor and when she reached his thick black legs swept her silky hair back and forth across those thick black limbs and heighten the anticipation of her mouth on his cock.

Bristol gripped the base of his cock in her tiny white hand and slowly drew it upward until she reached the crown and she was rewarded with a dollop of Fred's pre-cum. She rolled it around the head and slid her hand back down to the base. She did this several times, her eyes never leaving his. She licked her full red lips and slowly lowering her head she let out a puff of hot air around the head and Fred let out a groan and ran his fingers through her long hair.

Gripping her hair he guided her head lower and her tongue slipped out and ran around and around and around the large mushroomed head. Her lips barely came in contact with his cock. Her tongue began to roll around and around covering his cock with her saliva. When she pulled back a long thick ribbon of her saliva clung to his cock and her tongue.

Bristol let out a little giggle as she sucked harder and this drew the string of saliva back into her mouth.

Fred was going berserk with the anticipation of this vixen's magical mouth. He looked over at Todd and nodded; "Oh fuck Todd, you taught her well, I can't remember the last time I was so turned on by a blow job and she's only beginning!"

Todd was bursting with pride; "Well thank you Fred, Sarah, Track and I had numerous sessions with Bristol, hell with the long cold winters other than watching TV, sucking and fucking is the only other family activity we can do indoors.

We allow Willow to sit and watch, just like we let Bristol watch when Sarah and I taught Track how to please a woman and get the best out of his cock!"

Juliet perked up; "So Todd you're saying Track is good at pleasing a woman?"

"I don't want to brag Juliet, but Sarah has a constant smile on her face whenever Track is home on leave. Seeing he's finished with his tour of duty, I'll have a tough time getting between her legs. Didn't you notice how excited she looked when you met her outside? She'll probably stop somewhere on the way home and get a taste of him before they even make it back home."

Juliet stood up and moved over to Todd; taking him by the hand she led him to the large fluffy bear rug before the fireplace. Kicking off her shoes she slipped to the rug and drew him down with her. "Would you mind if I tested out your expertise of satisfying a woman?"

Bristol pulled her lips off of Fred's cock; "Juliet, you're in for a treat! I've been with several men and there are none better then Dad and Track, enjoy. I know I'm going to love sucking and fucking this black cock and I'm going to love watching Dad fuck you!"

Fred's cock was dripping with a copious amount of saliva and as she twisted her fist up and down on his cock it splashed her saliva all over his thighs and belly.

She resumed sucking and running her lips up and down all sides of his cock and this was driving him insane. She slipped lower and sucked on his nut sack and stabbed her tongue lower between his ass cheeks, sending shivers through his body and causing his cock to stiffen and jerk. She popped one ball into her mouth and rolled it around and around. Letting it slip out of her mouth she took the other into her mouth. All while her tiny hand continued to slide up and down his stiff member.

Popping the other nut from her mouth she slid up the slick shaft and blowing a stream of cool air on the crown of his cock, her lips parted and she slipped them over the head. She slowly lowered her mouth and inch, by incredible inch Fred's big black cock disappeared into her hot oral cavity. When half of his ten inch cock was in her mouth she pulled back and ran her tongue around and around the slippery shaft. She took in back in and slid it back into her mouth. Each time she did this another inch disappeared and after about three minutes she had the entire ten inches imbedded in her mouth and down her throat.

Juliet was on her back and Todd straddled her totally clothed body. His was holding his cock and was slapping her face and teasing her with it.

She moaned from the frustration and the teasing Todd was putting her through. Reaching up and gripping his tight ass cheeks she held him steady and raising her head she caught his cock in her mouth.

He pulled it out and swept the slick shaft back and forth across her puffy lips and when she opened her mouth he fed about four or five inches into her mouth.

Juliet let out a gasp and her dark blue eyes stared up at him as she bobbed her head up and down from the prone position. She lapped at the bright red head and her eyes went wide when she felt Todd's hand on her body.

Todd reached back and palming her pussy through her skin tight black tights. He worked his hand back and forth and he could feel the heat and wetness through the tight material.

Fred looked at Todd playing with Juliet's pussy and yelled over to him; "Hey Todd, did you notice something that isn't quite right here?"

Todd looked puzzled at Fred, shaking his head he said; "No not really, what Fred?"

"Well both of us are nearly naked and both of these cock suckers are still fully clothed!"

Todd smiled; "Well now that you mention it, you're right Fred. I think we should do something about that don't you?"

He tore off his sweatshirt and was now totally naked, Fred did the same and started laughing; "Okay now to get them to match us!"

Bristol let out a whoop and tried to scurry away.

Fred caught her by the hips and pulled her back on top of his naked body, his cock slipped between her legs.

Bristol playfully tried to get away and Fred slipped his huge black hands under her large bulky knit sweater and in one swift motion, pulled it over her head and tossed it to the cushion besides them. Bristol's long silky dark brown hair tumbled down her back and across her bra covered breasts. His hands deftly popped open her bra and it dangled from her arms.

Bristol shook her shoulders and it fell to her lap.

Fred immediately moved his large meaty hands up to her huge swaying tits and squeezing them together pulled her back against his naked form

Bristol turned her head back towards Fred and their lips met in a torrid kiss. She let out a loud groan into his mouth as his fingers plucked away at her large nipples.

Bristol ground her ass harder against his invading cock and wished he had her naked already. She wanted and needed his cock buried in her pussy. Her tongue was sliding in and out of his mouth as he fought with hers, his entered her mouth.

Fred's hands were mauling her huge swaying tits and he could not believe how large her aureoles and nipples were. He finally let them go and she moaned in protest, but let out a gasp when he tore open her jeans and pushed them down her full thick thighs.

Bristol willingly arched her back making it easier for him to remove her jeans. She wasn't wearing any panties and she kicked them free from her feet. Rising a little higher on his torso, she reached back and gripped his cock; she held her breath as she lined it up with her swollen pussy lips. Slowly lowering her body she felt the huge head part her lips and push past the inner lips and tight ring of her pussy. Holding it there she panted loudly as she got adjusted to the huge cock in her body.

Fred was raining kisses all over her shoulders and neck as he let her set the pace, he was turning her on more and more and the heat from her pussy was incredible.

Bristol was now getting used to the big cock in her pussy and she settled a little further on it and inch by glorious inch slid into her dripping hole. She smiled to herself then her ass and thighs came to rest on his thighs.

She ground her ass down on his legs and let out little gasps as his cock wiggled about and rubbed areas of her cunt she didn't even know she had. Little by little she began to rise and lower her body on his cock and she could feel an amazing orgasm building.

Faster and harder she slammed her body down on his, her tits swayed from side to side and her hair whipped around her head as she let out a loud scream and started cumming.

Fred gripped her hair and pulled her back to him. He covered her mouth with his own and tongue-fucked her mouth, his hands mauled her tits and we was about to cum. He reached down; pulled her body higher on his and slipping his cock out of her started shooting his potent sperm all over her belly and up to her tits.

"OH NO FRED, CUM IN ME!! I'm safe and I want to feel you fill my hot cunt with your hot cum!"

"I'm sorry Bristol; I didn't know and wanted to be safe rather than sorry! Next time I promise to cum in your pussy; that is if there is a next time!"

She started giggling; "Oh don't you worry Fred, I expect you back in my mouth, pussy and hopefully my ass again before the week is over. I guarantee you won't be pulling out next time!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers