FFFF Ch. 22

Story Info
Rachel Nichols erotic photo shoot.
6.5k words
4.65
23k
4
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

The angelic and nervous looking Rachel Nichols stood before the group of ladies in her apartment in New York City. She gazed down at her hands and began; "Well ladies I just finished my fantasy and although it was a lot shorter then a lot of the fantasies in the past, I put my heart and soul into it, I hope you enjoy it."

She reached for the remote, but Jenna Lee stood up and stopped her; "Rachel, hold on a minute. I just wanted to report that I met with Robin, her friends and the two priests. All I can say is OMG! I couldn't walk with my legs closed for two days. The two of them fucked all three of my holes and I ate a lot of tasty pussy. All I wanted to saw was THANK YOU Robin, and if you have another opportunity to meet with then again, count me in!"

Robin was grinning from ear to ear; "Well Jenna, I spoke with them last night and they may be visiting New York soon, hopefully I can persuade them to come and give our entire group a taste of their magic."

Ainsley stood up; "I think I can speak for the most of us, we'd love to have them, but lets not take away the fantasy of Rachel's right now, so please Rachel let's see your fantasy!"

Rachel blushed briefly and picked up the remote, turning towards Ainsley she smiled and whispered; "Thank You Ainsley!" She pressed the start button and the screen came to life.

Rachel entered the shop which was tastefully decorated and she approached the young lady behind the counter; "How do you do. I'm Rachel Nichols; I believe Heather and her husband Tim were expecting me?"

She smiled back at Rachel; "Oh yes Ms. Nichols, they were. Please have a seat and I'll let them know you are here."

She picked up the phone and spoke with someone on the other end, hanging up stood and approached Rachel.

"Please Ms. Nichols; follow me they are in the back getting the sets set up. I see you brought your outfits to change into. We have a dressing room in there for your privacy."

Rachel followed the petite woman and as they entered the studio Rachel was greeted by Heather Tesch. She was taken aback on how tall Heather was and just how gorgeous she looked. She was dressed in a knee length black pencil skirt. It hugged her hips perfectly and above that a battleship grey vest was pulled tight around her tiny waist with a matching grey belt. Under the vest was a frilly white blouse partially opened showing a good amount of cleavage. Her very large, full breasts threatened to burst free from the blouse and vest, what really caught her attention was her huge eyes and how the dark blue in them sparkled and drew you to them. Her shoulder length light blonde hair was done to perfection and her full lips were coated with a bright pink lip gloss making them looked fuller and wetter.

Rachel put her hand out to greet her, but Heather wrapped her arms around her and drawing her to her lush body placed two quick pecks on both of her cheeks; "Well Rachel, it's a pleasure for us to have you here in our studio. You know my husband has been a photographer for many years and with my career taking off we'd decided to try our hand out on glamour photos. I know having you do a layout with us will only help our new struggling business."

Rachel gave her a brief smile; "Well Heather, we've known each other for many years and I've wanted to do something like this for my husband. Seeing our anniversary is coming up, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to give him something he's always wanted.

Tim came up to Rachel and put out his hand to her and taking her tiny soft hand in his shook it and held it for a brief moment, his thumb slowly stroking the fleshy part of her hand. It caused Rachel to shiver and she pulled her hand away.

Tim spoke up; "So Rachel, tell us what type of photos would you like us to do for you?"

Rachel looked at Tim with those gorgeous green eyes and they twinkled with excitement; "Well Tim, I bought three outfits. The first is a business outfit; the second is a formal dress. I thought Max would like to see me in my work attire and one with a more glamorous look."

He nodded; "Well Rachel, that's right up our alley. You said you had three outfits, what's the third outfit?"

Rachel blushed and looked down at her hands; "Well Max like me dressing up like a Catholic Schoolgirl and I thought I'd surprise him with a few shots wearing an outfit like that!"

Tim started laughing; "Don't worry Rachel, I think you'll do just fine. If you only knew some of the kinky photos we'd had to take, a Catholic Schoolgirl is one of the tamer ones, but at the same time very, very alluring. So do you want to head over to the dressing room and change into your first outfit so we can get started?"

Rachel was still blushing as she picked up her garment bag and she followed Heather to the dressing area. Heather stopped and opened the door for her and gave her a huge grin; "I'll be right outside if you need any assistance okay Rachel?"

She nodded and closed the door behind her.

When she entered the dressing room she already had most of her make-up on and her beautiful red hair was down around her shoulders covering her pert breasts hidden behind a modest pullover blouse.

When she exited the dressing room both Heather and Tim let out a gasp seeing how lovely she looked. She had applied some extra eye make-up to accent her gorgeous eyes and a coating of pink lip-gloss to her full lips, making them look kissable and alluring. Her hair was up in a French twist giving her long graceful neck the look of being even longer.

She was wearing an evergreen skirt suit with a pearly white silk, nearly see-through blouse under the jacket. The green in the suit brought out the red in her hair and the green in her eyes. The skirt hugged her trim body perfectly and her long slim legs were encased in sheer smoky green stockings, they were luscious and both Tim and Heather could not stop staring at them

Tim finally began; "Ah Rachel, if you could step over to the screen area, we'll get started."

She stepped over to the set and took a seat on one of the chairs and Tim began shooting left and right. After about five minutes, both Rachel and Tim were becoming more relaxed and he had her move to a nearly sofa.

Tim positioned her on the edge of the sofa and had her cross her legs. Her skirt rode up her long legs and showed a lot of thigh and the sexy top of her lacy stockings.

He moved from side to side as the flash went off. Having her turn and cross her legs again, it rode even higher and having her uncross her legs, her legs parted and it showed her white satin panties and a prominent wet spot was showing at the gusset of her panties. Flash, flash went the camera as he focused on her spread legs,

Having her stand up he positioned her to kneel on the cushion and rest her hand on the back of the sofa and look back at the camera, flash, flash and she licked her lips.

Through a heavy voice she heard Tim say, "Okay Rachel, unbutton the jacket and slide it off one shoulder and look back at the camera.

Through smoky eyes she did as he said and flash, flash and she bit her lower lip and he caught it on the lens of the camera. Picture after picture he caught her gorgeous form and he now had her lose the jacket entirely and she knelt on the sofa and turning slightly he let out a gasp when he noticed her lacy bra through the sheer blouse. Her pebble like nipples poked against the fabric as if she wasn't even wearing a bra and the camera caught the erotic pose.

He licked his lips and she noticed when he adjusted his stiff cock in his pants and she was getting turned on even more. "Okay Rachel with your left hand reach up and undo your hair and shake it loose!"

She smiled wickedly at him as she was really getting into the poses now.

As she did as he asked she wiggled her ass at him and her skirt rode higher on her thighs, once again nearly to the top of her sheer green stockings. She tousled her hair and dipped her head and throwing it back her long red tresses covered half of her upper body and her lovely face. Her look was amazing; she looked like she was just fucked for hours and she begin to feel the same way.

Shot after shot Rachel was getting more and more turned on and the pics got sexier and sexier.

"Alright Rachel, now reach up and undo a couple of buttons on your blouse!"

She stopped dead in her tracks and then smiling at Tim did as he asked and when she turned towards him, her tight firms breasts peaked out of the blouse and tempted him and the camera.

"Okay Rachel, please sit on the edge of the sofa and spread your thighs. Okay now place your elbows on the insides of your legs and lean forward. Toss your hair forward and look up at the camera."

She swung her head back and forth causing her lush red hair flow around her upper body and as she dropped her head her hair cascaded about her face and dangled across her nylon clad thighs. She slowly raised her head and with those smoky green eyes she stared directly into the camera.

When Tim and Heather saw the sexy redhead before them, they both let out a tiny groan. Tim continued to snap pictures as fast as the flash would regain power. His other hand dropped down to his shorts and he slowly stroked his big thick cock through his shorts.

Rachel locked her eyes on his cock and licked her lips as she swayed back and forth causing her hair to swipe back and forth across her thighs, her blouse gaped open and she showed them her pert tits encased in her lacy white bra.

Suddenly Heather spoke up; "Alright Rachel, I believe we have enough pics in this outfit, how about changing into your evening dress. We'll get the studio ready for the next shoot, take your time. I have to say you are good, very good at this, you may want to do modeling for a living!"

Rachel beamed back at Heather; "Well thank you Heather, it's easy when I have an attractive cameraman guiding me through my poises and an assistant who isn't too bad herself!" She turned and walked back to the dressing room before Heather could reply.

Tim's cock was nearly bursting his shorts at the seams; "Oh my god Heather, I had to muster up all my willpower to keep from attacking her right here on the sofa!"

Heather let out a laugh; "Yeah Tim, I know exactly what you mean! Let's turn it up a notch during the next session, I guarantee by the end of the next shoot, she'll be so fucking hot she'll be begging both of us to fuck that gorgeous body of hers."

They hurried around changing the lighting to a more subtle and romantic setting, they put on some soft music and Heather removed her tight belt, tossed her vest aside and unbuttoned a few buttons on her frilly blouse causing her huge tits to nearly burst from their confinement.

Tim popped open a bottle of wine and poured three glasses and the two of them toasted to yet another conquest, little did they know that THIS was Rachel's fantasy and cameras were set all around recording every steamy moment.

They stopped talking when the door opened and Rachel stepped out of the dressing room. She was a vision and a vixen at the same time.

She walked slowly to the set and smiled when she noticed the mood change in the room. Her eyes darted to Heather and noticed her removal of her vest and the unveiling of her large breasts.

Tim and Heather stood there with their mouths open as they took in the gorgeous woman before them. Rachel was wearing an ankle-length black satin gown. It was strapless and her pert handful tits held the dress up from falling. They also noticed as she walked the large slit from hem to nearly her hip. Sheer black sticking encased her slim shapely legs and a hint of bare upper thigh showed from the opening as it opened and closed.

Rachel had once again put her hair up in a twist and had two tiny curls framing her face. She reapplied lip gloss, but this time it was a blood red and made her lips look very alluring and dripping with sex appeal.

Heather walked up to Rachel and handed her a glass of wine.

Rachel raised the glass to her lips, keeping her eyes on Heather she took a sip and a tiny stream of the red liquid ran down her chin and along her long graceful neck.

She was smiling when Heather let out a tiny moan and whispered to Rachel; "Here, let me help you with that!" She leaned in and ran her long hot tongue along Rachel's chin and down to her neck her lips sucked on the tender flesh of Rachel's neck as she licked up the red wine.

It was Rachel's turn to let out a gasp as she felt Heather's lips suck on her neck.

Tim was shooting pics as fast as he could with one hand as he stroked his cock that was as stiff as a pipe in his shorts.

Heather pulled away from Rachel; "My god Rachel, this wine never tasted as good as it does on your flesh!" She moved over to where Tim was and her face was flushed; "Come on Tim, let's get this shoot started before I lose total control!"

He let out a laugh; "Oh it started already Heather, I caught it all of camera and it was HOT!"

He reached for Rachel's hand and guided her over to the chaise sofa and positioned her on in half reposed state. Swinging her legs up, the dress fell away from her legs and he caught a tiny glimpse of her naked pussy.

Rachel quickly brought the dress back together and smiled slyly at Tim.

He sucked in his breath and licked his lips in a state of total excitement he placed his hands on her ankles and slowly spread her legs. The dress parted once again, this time to her silk covered knees. Spreading them wider it opened to the top of her stockings and the black lace tops made his cock jump in his pants. He stood upright and his huge bulge was at Rachel's eye level. He moved away and picked up the camera.

He shot numerous pics as she moved from once position to another.

"You know Tim, this is Max's favorite dresses and I really want him to REALLY enjoy these pics of me in it!" She spread her legs even more and the dress opened nearly to her hip.

Both Tim and Heather stopped to gaze at the puffy pussy before them. The lips were swollen and glistening with her juices. There was a tuft of red hair above the red slit and the porcelain white skin of her thighs made her pussy even more tempting. She slowly looked up at Tim and licking her blood red lips whispered; "Do you think Max would like this pose?"

"OH fuck Rachel, if he doesn't he isn't a man!"

She chuckled; "Oh he's a man alright, he's all man and I can never get enough of his cock! We're trying to have a baby and I hope to have these photos inspire him!"

When she said that she took one foot encased in fuck me four inch high heels and placed it flat on the chaise sofa. Once she did that she painstakingly slowly let that leg flow to the side. This caused her pussy to open and show Heather and Tim a tiny river of her juices flowing out of her pretty pussy.

As if in a trance Heather walked over to the sofa and standing behind it place her hands on Rachel's shoulders. She rubbed them softly and slowly slid them down her upper chest to the top of her dress. She leaned in and whispered in Rachel's ear; "How is Max when it comes to girl on girl action?"

Rachel let out a gasp when she heard the question and before she could reply, Heather's hands dipped under the top of her dress and her hands closed over the incredibly firm breasts.

Heather could not believe how firm they were and the tight stiff nipples bore into her palms. She closed her hands over them and mauled them with her fingers.

Rachel let out a loud moan and rolled her head back up against Heather's hot tight belly.

Tim was taking pics like crazy and unable to restrain himself any longer freed his stiff cock from his shorts. It bobbed up and down and it was oozing pre-cum from the head,

Heather leaned down and placed her lips on the red hot mouth of Rachel's as her hands continued to maul her tits. Heather's wrists pushed downward and the dress fell from Rachel's tits.

Tim let out a groan and came all over the floor in front of the two women. Somewhat of a professional, he kept on shooting as the kiss between Rachel and Heather grew more torrid,

Heather unpinned Rachel's hair and it came tumbling down across her shoulders and settling on her straining breasts. Heather's tongue darted into Rachel's mouth and her fingers combed through her luxurious red locks. She broke the kiss and biting her lower lip whispered huskily to Rachel; "I think this set was better than the last one. I believe it's time to change into your last outfit, what do you think Rachel?"

Rachel looked frustrated; "You have got to be kidding me? I thought we were just getting started?"

Heather laughed and tossed her blonde hair about her shoulders; "Oh we are Rachel, you better believe we have just only started. Now go and change into your last outfit, you know that sassy one we all have been waiting to see you in!"

Rachel's eyes lit up and sparkled as she slipped to the floor and standing up on wobbly legs walked unsteadily to the dressing room.

Tim repositioned the set and pulling back the one drape revealed the large king size bed with the black satin sheets, perfect for Rachel's porcelain white body to lie upon naked.

Tim removed his shoes, socks and shirt, he stood there looking at Heather and was amazed how gorgeous she looked. She was tall, slim waist, full hips and ass and those legs were pillars of toned flesh he still loved to crawl between even after all those years of marriage.

Just then the door to the dressing room opened and out walked Rachel again and she looked like a 16 year old school girl. She had scrubbed her face clean and just a hint of eye make-up and rouge on her cheeks. Her lips had a clear lip-gloss which made her lips look full and wet. Her long red hair was pulled back into a long ponytail; it bounced about her shoulders as she strutted towards the couple who stood there in awe.

Rachel stopped before Heather and Tim and lifted her hand and popped a large sucker into her mouth and with a sly smile on her face she began sucking on it.

Rachel was wearing navy blue cable knit knee-hi socks and a pair of patent leather shoes. Above that was a knee-length plaid skirt, it danced about her body as she swayed from side to side. Her upper body was covered in a starched white blouse, two sizes too small and a navy blue sweater, it was buttoned to just below her pert breasts. It was evident she wasn't wearing a bra under the blouse as her tiny stiff nipples poked through.

Heather moved aside and Rachel stopped sucking her lollipop and sucked in her breath when she saw the half naked Tim before her, her eyes were drawn to the large lump in his pants.

Tim stepped forward and taking Rachel by the hand led her over to the large bed.

Rachel's eyes went wide when she noticed the bed for the first time and looked back at Heather; "Are you going to join me Heather?"

Heather gave her a large smile and nodded; "I'll join you after Tim takes a bunch of photos of you on the bed, alright?"

Rachel nodded and climbed up onto the bed.

Tim guided her from one position to another, each becoming a little more risqué and now he had her on her knees her butt pushed out and her arms holding onto the large oak headboard.

Rachel was really getting into the shoot now. Her head was turned towards the camera, her ponytail hung down her back and she was smiling broadly at the camera. Rachel had removed her sweater and her blouse was unbuttoned to the top of her skirt.

Her other hand came back and slowly slid the full skirt up her thighs until her white cotton panties came into view.

Tim's cock was bursting at the seams of his shorts and his chest was damp with perpetration. Licking his lips he snapped shot after shot and slowly taking the camera away from his face he looked over at Heather.

"Ms. Tesch, I think Miss Nichols here had been a bad girl! She's supposed to be a good Catholic girl, but here she is showing me her panties and her titties are hanging out of her blouse. Don't you think she should be punished?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12