FFFF Ch. 24

Story Info
Megyn Kelly's last fling before motherhood.
10.9k words
4.13
25.8k
4
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Megyn Kelly stood before the crowd looking as lovely as ever, she even had a glow about, that was because she was pregnant. She began; "Ladies I know this fantasy is really nothing special, but as you will see it's a last fling for me before motherhood sets in once again. After my first pregnancy I was sex deprived until my baby was born. I was going to make sure I had my fill of cock and happily some pussy before I got too big to enjoy sex. So please sit back and enjoy my last fling before motherhood."

She pushed the button on the remote and the TV came to life.

A huge rustic living room came alive and sitting around the room were several women. There was Lauren Sivan, Heather Childers, Carol Costella and Megyn Kelly. Their men, unknown to them were out deer hunting out in the wilds of northern New York. The ladies had come up to have one last orgy before Megyn became celibate due to her pregnancy.

It was a surprise to her husband and the husbands of the other two women. Kyra Phillips was suppose to have come up and meet her husband John Roberts, seeing she was just coming off her maternity leave and being her time of the month, she convinced Carol Costella to take her place as John's week-end wife. She even wrote a letter telling John it was okay, what a wife.

Heather Childers, one of the newest women at Fox was there and her husband was a six foot six black stud named James. Megyn couldn't wait to get a taste of that big black cock, along with John and her husband's also.

Megyn, Heather and Carol all met at Megyn's house from work, so they were still dressed in their business clothes. Lauren came from her place and was dressed in a pair of tiny white shorts that looked like they were painted on her. Her black tailored blouse was tied in a knot about her tiny waist and her long blonde hair was pulled back in a sexy ponytail.

Megyn sat in the large overstuffed sofa besides Lauren. Her tight black pencil skirt rode up her slim thighs and nearly gave Heather and Carol a view of her black panties beneath the tight skirt. Her pearl white satin blouse was opened nearly to her growing breasts. After her first child they never seemed to go back to their smaller size. With the onset of her new pregnancy she anticipated them growing even larger.

Heather and Carol sat across from them and Carol was dressed in a royal blue silky type dress. A large belt was about her waist accenting her ample hips and large breasts. Her long shapely legs were encases in dark blue stockings and when she crossed her legs the dress fell away, giving Lauren and Megyn a glimpse of her naked thighs above the stocking tops

Heather looked the best, dressed in a white linen two piece skirt suit and a dark burgundy satin blouse beneath the jacket. Her lip gloss matched the blouse and her long light blonde hair fell across the blouse bringing out the colors even better. Her very, very large breasts threatened to burst free from the blouse and their creamy tops showed where the blouse was unbuttoned showing a good amount of cleavage. Her thicker legs were covered in a pair of nude stockings and as she crossed and uncrossed her legs the sound of the nylon turned Megyn on. She couldn't wait to plant her face between those luscious thick thighs.

Megyn sat up as addressed the ladies; "I'm so happy the three of you could join me here in my so called farewell party to sex. Last time, after Doug found out I was pregnant, after the third month he wouldn't touch me and I went berserk with frustration. I plan to get my fill this week-end and hopefully it will hold me till I pop this baby out."

"I'm surprised Kyra couldn't make it Carol."

Carol spoke up; "She was too Megyn, I never saw her so upset. She was so looking forward to a week-end without the newborn baby. She wanted to cut loose and have a wild romp, but when the baby got sick and her period started she knew she couldn't come. She still wanted to reward John for being so good to her over the past year, so she called me up and asked me to be her stand-in wife for the week-end. She even wrote a letter for me to give to John letting him know she knew about this week-end and giving him permission to whatever he wants for the entire week-end."

Heather looked at Carol wit those dark blue eyes; "Now that is what I call an understanding wife!"

"Well she is Heather and I'd love to warm things up before the men get back. I've been dying to feast my eyes and my mouth on those luscious jugs of yours, do you mind?"

Before Heather could reply Carol's nimble fingers flew from one button to another and before she knew it her blouse was open to the waist. Carol tugged at the material and it slipped from her skirt. Unbuttoning the last two buttons her hands slid to her shoulders and with one swift motion Heather's jacket and blouse floated to the sofa cushions behind her.

Heather's huge tits threatened to burst free from the lacy black bra holding them in place. The large aureole of one tit was peaking above the top of her bra and Carol reached out and tugged the cup down and the large tit popped out of its confinement.

Across the room Lauren and Megyn watched as Heather's large tit disappeared in a veil of thick auburn hair. They heard Heather let out a loud gasp which turned into a moan as she ran her long fingers through Carol's thick rich auburn hair.

Megyn's hand drifted down to Lauren's silky slim thigh and it slid up and down slowly, her nails scraped against the sensitive flesh and Lauren's breathe quickened as she kept her eyes glued to the scene across from her.

The sound of Carol's sucking filled the room and when she lifted her mouth from Heather's swollen nipple, it was covered in her saliva and a ring of her red lipstick covered the entire tip. Her hands encircled Heather and she deftly popped open the bra holding the large white orbs in their confinement.

Drawing her hands back around the front, she drew the bra off of Heather and she sat back to take in the magnificent sight before her. They were incredible in size and weight as she hefted them in her hands. They stood high on her chest and sagged very little for the size. She was surprised that under closer inspection that they were real and not enhanced. There were several large blue veins running through them and the focal point of both breasts was the huge areoles and large pencil eraser sized nipples.

Carol's thumbs were drawn to these tips and she flicked them back and forth with her thumbs and produced a large groan from Heather's lips.

Lauren was wiggling about on the sofa across from Heather as she kept her eyes on the erotic scene before her. A tiny moaned escaped her lips as Megyn's fingers crept higher on her legs and came in contact with her aching pussy still covered by her tight shorts.

Turning her hand Megyn rubbed her knuckles back and forth across the tight area between Lauren's thighs and she could feel the material getting damp.

Megyn smiled at Heather across from her and when Carol looked up she crooked her finger at Lauren and Megyn, motioning them to come over and join her.

Megyn slid off the sofa onto her knees and tugged at Lauren's arm and she was shaken from her dream-like state and followed Megyn on her knees to the other couch.

Megyn's hands were all over Lauren's tight shorts. Popping open the button she unzipped the shorts and as Lauren attacked Heather's other large nipple, Megyn wiggled the tight shorts off of Lauren and her hand sawed back and forth between the shapely thighs and finding her wet pussy dipped two fingers into her cunt.

Lauren briefly pulled her mouth off of Heather's tit to let out a moan and encourage Megyn to finger fuck her deeper; "Oh yessss Megyn, just like that, deeper, deeper, oh fuck you found my g-spot, don't stop!" She dropped her mouth back down onto Heather's tit and her entire upper body was covered in blonde and auburn hair.

While Megyn was fingering Lauren, she was pulling upward on Heather's tight skirt and as Heather slid lower and lower on the sofa her skirt rode higher and higher.

Heather was nearly laying on the sofa as her head was near the bottom of the sofa and her ass was perched on the edge.

Megyn pulled Heather's black thong to one side and dove in and began sucking on the oozing hole before her.

Heather went off like a rocket on the Fourth of July. With all of the tit sucking she had a hair trigger and Megyn found it and detonated it.

Heather was rolling her head from side to side as the intense orgasm wracked her gorgeous body, Just then the door opened and the three men stopped dead in their tracks as they took in the exquisite lesbian orgy unfolding before them.

James bellowed out; "Heather, what the fuck is going on here?"

She smiled up at him, her eyes heavy with lust; "Oh hi James, we were just getting warmed up for you three studs. It sort of got out of hand and I REALLY started without you!" She held out her arms; "Come on my black stallion, come here and fill my pussy with that huge cock of yours. I just loved Megyn's tongue, but it will never replace what you have!"

Heather slid back up onto the sofa and with her huge tits swaying back and forth reached out and grabbed James by the belt and pulled him to her. She quickly opened his belt and yanking down his zipper, she pulled his pants down and the other three women let out a gasp when they saw just how big James was.

His cock still flaccid ran halfway down his thigh and as she reached out and gripped it, her slim fingers did not meet seeing how thick he was.

John Roberts shook his head; "I can't be here! I have a newborn baby at home and a loving wife. I don't want to jeopardize any of that for a night of sex with you gorgeous women!"

Carol reached for her purse and pulled the envelope out. Jumping to her feet she handed John the note from Kyra.

He had a puzzled look on his face as he opened the envelope and began reading the note. The more he read the larger his smile grew. By the time he finished it he swept a tear from his eye and looked at Carol; "My god, I love that woman!" Pulling the note back in the envelope he shoved it in his back pocket and looked back at Carol and with a huge smile on his lips said; "So Carol, looks like you're my surrogate wife for the week-end and I also can partake in these other lovely women too!"

He reached out for her but she stepped back and shook her head from side to side; "Oh no you don't John. You're not touching me with that filthy body of yours. Go take a shower and get cleaned up, I'll be waiting out here for you, but don't take too long or I may have to move on to another man!"

Megyn spoke up; "Okay Doug, you heard Carol, get your ass in the shower and WE ALL have a surprise for you when you come back out!"

Heather dropped James' huge cock and slapped him playfully on his bare ass; "You too big boy!"

He threw his hands up and looked down at her with a smile on his face; "WHO YOU CALLING BOY?"

Before she could reply James was out of the room headed for the showers.

The four women were sitting around on the sofas near the roaring fireplace, Heather was still nearly naked and Lauren was naked from the waist down.

The men came back into the room naked except for large towels wrapped around their waists. Doug's shaggy blonde hair was wet and combed back as was John's gray hair. James large bald black head shined in the light of the fireplace.

John walked over in front of Carol and taking her by the hand had her sit at the edge of the sofa. He guided her hand to the towel and smiled down at her; "You know Carol, if Kyra was in this position she's have my towel off and my cock would be halfway down her throat already. Seeing you're her surrogate, don't you think you should do as she would be doing?"

She laughed out loud and placed her hands on his calves and slowly slid them upwards; "Oh I think I can handle that! Let's see what Kyra has been bragging about all these years."

Her hands moved higher and when they reached his upper thighs she pulled her hands back causing the towel to loosen and fall to his feet. Carol let out a gasp when she saw how big and thick his cock was. It wasn't as large as James' was, but for a white guy it was very, very large. Her fingers closed around it and her fingers didn't touch. She stroked it up and down slowly and a large drop of pre-cum oozed out of the head and she spread it around the large bright pink head. As if in a trance her head lowered slowly and opening her mouth, those bright red lips stretched out and wrapped around the thick shaft. Her tongue shot out and it whipped around and around bringing a groan from his lungs.

Carol pulled back and a string of saliva clung to the head and her lips. She sucked it in and followed it back taking it in deeper. It was too large for her to take all the way down her throat, but she managed about half of it.

John wound his fingers into her thick mass of auburn hair and began to guide her mouth up and down his shaft and he threw his head back and letting out a loud groan started cumming in her mouth.

Carol was caught off guard as he filled her mouth with his hot creamy sperm. She pulled it out of her mouth and the third and fourth shot covered her lips and cheeks. It dripped down to her throat and between her two creamy mounds of flesh.

"Oh Carol, I'm so sorry, its been so fucking long since I had a blowjob that you caught me off guard and I couldn't hold off. I promise next time will be a lot, lot longer!"

She smacked her lips and scoped the cum from her chin and licking her fingers; "Mmmmm, don't you worry John, it's sort of a complement knowing I can make a man cum so quickly. Don't you worry I WILL be back for seconds!"

John fell to the sofa besides her and drew her lush body to his and he kissed her deep, tasting his own cum, hic cock began to harden once again.

Across from them James was crawling between Heather's wide-spread thighs, but Megyn and Lauren stopped him.

Megyn caught him around the waist and his towel came loose and it was now in her hand; "Oh no you don't James; Heather can have you anytime, you're Lauren and mine next!"

Lauren and Megyn knelt down on either side of him and they began licking, sucking and kissing his huge cock. Whenever they came to the head their lips met and they kissed wildly before returning to his swaying cock.

Doug pulled off his towel and slipped in-between Heather's legs.

Heather willingly wrapped her legs around his waist and drew him quickly into her pulsating pussy,

Doug leaned forward and sent all seven inches of his cock deep into her pussy. Their lips met and they fucked furiously as they were so fucking turned on watching the others suck off John and James.

Doug broke their heated kiss and he leaned down and took her huge tits in his hands and pushing them together, began sucking furiously at both stiff nipples.

Heather's smoldering dark blue eyes locked on his as she urged him on; "Oh yes Doug, fuck me, fuck my juicy cunt and spill your seed in me. I want to feel your cum fill me just like you filled Megyn. Oh god yes, I can feel your cum filled balls slapping against my ass, release that cum and fill me up. Oh fuck I love the way you suck on my tits, harder, harder, bite tem! Oh yes, just like that, oh fuck I'm CUMMING!!!!!!"

Her legs dropped from his waist as she humped him harder as he drove faster and faster into her cunt. She heard him let out a loud groan and she knew he was going to cum. Her hands pulled his head up and they kissed hard, her long light blonde hair covered both of them as she felt him release his load in her spasming pussy. This triggered another orgasm from her and she fell back totally exhausted from their intense fuck session.

James watched intently as his gorgeous blonde wife came. He was drawn back to Megyn and Lauren as they stripped off each other's blouse and Lauren removed Megyn's bra. He just loved white tits, that's why he married Heather, but Lauren's and Megyn's were smaller, but a lot more symmetrical and he loved how firm and shapely they were. He loved the way they felt in his hands and he wanted to see them against each other.

Stepping closer to the two blondes he slipped his big black cock between the four tits and began sliding in and out between the tight mounds of flesh.

Megyn lowered her head and let a large gob of spit drool out of her mouth. It landed on his cock giving him more lubrication for fucking their tits.

Lauren went back to kissing Megyn and they trapped his cock as he fucked faster and faster.

James looked down and lost it as he watched the two gorgeous blondes locked in a heated kiss and his cock fucking all of that luscious tit flesh. His thick load shot up along the valley of their tits and covered their necks and chins. Shot after creamy shot came out covering their gorgeous tits.

James finally fell back onto the sofa as the two blondes slid their tits back and forth covering their entre upper bodies with his cum.

They finally broke their kiss and embrace. Megyn stood up and taking Lauren by the hand led her to the hallway. Looking back she whispered out; "We're going to take a nice long shower together and clean-up. You guys better be ready for round two when we get back. You gals may want to freshen up too. There are two other bathrooms with large showers in then!"

Megyn turned to leave, but stopped, leaned over and lowered her tight skirt, she was naked under it. She kicked it towards the guys and once again grabbing Lauren's hand led her to the shower.

A minute went by and Doug stood up; "Fuck this, I'm going to join them!" He hurried from the room.

Heather finally recovered from the intense orgasm she experienced and sitting up looked at her husband Jim and John sitting across from her; "I think I'm going to take a quick shower too!" She got up on shaky legs and headed to the bathroom down the hallway.

About fifteen seconds went by and John stood up and looked over at James; "Hey man do you mind if I go and join your lovely wife?"

He chuckled; "Go for it man, be my guest!"

John nearly ran from the room to get to the bathroom where Heather had headed to.

That left Carol and James alone in the livingroom,

She let out a nervous laugh as her eyes focused on the large piece of black meat stirring between his thighs. Licking her lips and not moving her stare she talked in nearly a whisper; Well James, I believe I should go and get cleaned up. I doubt if Doug or you would want to kiss me with John's cum still spread across my face and neck."

As she stood up, so did James; "Carol would you like some company?"

She let out a nervous breathe of air; "I thought you would never ask, I'd love some!" She took him by the hand and led him up the stairs to the loft area.

When they got into the bathroom, Carol reached in and turned on the shower, but before she could turn around James came up behind her and wrapped his large black arms around her. Drawing her back to his naked body she let out a shutter as she felt his huge cock sliding between her spread thighs. The thin silky material of her dress did little to block his cock's advance between her legs.

His large hands found the tie holding her wrap-around dress secure. He pulled on the tie and the dress slowly opened. Spreading it open he slid it from her shoulders and tossed it onto the bathroom counter.

Still holding her secure he looked down at the oldest of the women and was surprised just how trim and firm her body was. Sure it wasn't as tight as Lauren's, but being of larger bone alone made her look even more appealing.

In her high heels and dark blue stockings and matching panties and bra she looked delectable. Sliding his hands down, one slid into her lacy blue panties and he found her large camel-toe pussy. Her mound was very pronounced and as he slid his large fingers up and down her fat lips, they slowly separated and his fingers were covered in her womanly goo.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers