Fi Pt. 04

Story Info
Life in Australia unfolds for young American Fi Burke.
10.8k words
4.78
10.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/15/2020
Created 05/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunching with Gwen on the lawn under the shade of a spreading apple tree, Fi asked, "How's your romance going?"

Gwen blushed. "I'm getting it if that's what you meant?"

"I'm pleased for you but I really meant the crucial things such as confidence, trust and the other elements of compatibility."

"We are nothing more than lovers, although he does seem rather keen and that surprises me because a couple of women who greeted him with great familiarity when I was with him appear at least ten years younger than me."

"But an ageing horse eventually learns not to run with younger horses."

"What? Oh I see, to avoid lagging behind. Well if you must know he's asked me to meet his two children. We are going across to Mosman on Sunday to lunch at the home of his daughter and husband and the son and his wife will also be there."

"Ohmigod."

"What?"

"He's becoming serious."

"Bullshit. I asked how many kids he had and he said two. I asked were they married and he said yes and asked would I like to meet them. That's all. You can't read anything into that."

Fi thought Gwen was naïve thinking that but Gwen was pretty savvy; perhaps she was kidding herself to avoid having her hopes dashed. "Well I hope it goes well for you. Now this is only just a suggestion. You might like to wear a slightly longer dress and one less revealing at the top. I understand a guy's children can become conservative when faced by their father's new woman. They could suggest he dump you if you are showing too much leg."

Gwen said sarcastically, "Thanks for that wonderful advice after you made me wear shorter dresses and skirts and show come cleavage. I'm not returning to be conservative because the older females at work told me I look younger dressed like this and losing weight I'm feeling happier about my body."

"Well good for you. Actually it will be a good test for you. If the kids take no notice of you, I mean don't scrutinize you, you'll know they know you are just Charlie's pal. But if they watch your every move you'll know they are summing up their possible stepmother."

"Stop, you can't say that. God I'm now nervous. I'll not go with him on Sunday."

"Oh the normally feisty Gwendolyn Mace has decided to run has she? I was only telling you what you might see if you look hard enough. In my opinion you should go and be your natural self, though perhaps drop your swearing, and don't give a damn what they think. Charlie will notice you being in control and that will appeal to him because he'll be nervous taking you to face the family."

"Oh crap, exactly what do you what me to do? First you are saying I'll be on trial and then you're saying to ignore any surveillance. Which one is it?"

"The easy one: just be your normal self but moderate your language."

"Well now you're talking sense."

"Have you thought of asking Charlie why is he taking you to meet the family?"

Gwen paled. "No and it's not something I would ask anyway. He's going to the trouble of buying a new suit. Ohmigod... he's out to get family approval before he proposes we live together or that other thing."

"That other thing?"

"Marriage you twit."

Late that afternoon when Gwen had gone to the bar to meet Charlie, Scott was crashing into Fi doggy style, a huge grin on his face, when quite unexpectedly she said, panting, "Have you thought of the possibility of marriage?"

"Oh shit," Scott groaned, firing a full blast into Fi.

They uncoupled and she wiped him and said sweetly, "That was quick."

"Just a small rest eh and I'll get you away."

"Just finger me away while we talk. You haven't answered my question about your mother."

"What question?"

"I wanted to know your thoughts about the possibility of Gwen marrying Charlie."

Scott paused to adjust his thinking. Why didn't Fi finish her sentences? He'd thought she'd wanted to know his thoughts about marrying her. His fingers dug deep, massaging the highly sensitive area she preferred him to leave alone. She gurgled and came into his palm.

"That was lovely," she said, toweling them both. "Answer my question."

"Why on earth would Charlie wish to marry mom? He has a string of babes."

"What whores?"

"I don't think I'd go that far. Most are married and probably are not getting enough at home."

"Women don't react like that. They are too responsible."

Scott hid his grin and whispered "Oh yeah?"

"What was that?"

"I said be fair. You are aware adultery exists."

"Yes but..."

"Fi these are girls that go to drinks after a sports event or hang around pubs hoping to be entertained with a few laughs and perhaps get a bit. It allows them to exercise their sexuality. Perhaps their husband is drinking too much and has difficulty keeping it up."

"You are making excuses for them. Can't you say the word whore?"

"Of course I can Fi but fair go. Would you call my mum a whore?"

"Scott Mace, how dare you attached the label to your mom."

"I wasn't labeling mum, I was inviting you to if you felt she could be a whore. Last year for example she had a different guy in her bedroom in the one week on Monday, Thursday and Friday nights. You might think that was being a whore but I think she was going through a mood swing and went out to enjoy herself and simply got lucky."

"Ohmigod, I don't think I have my mind sorted about promiscuity. No, I definitely don't think your wonderful mom is a whore."

"Thank Christ for that. If you had called her that I would have felt obliged to smack you one."

Fi burst into tears in shock and that confused Scott so he hugged her and asked how could he made her feel better."

"Hug me and then fuck me with you keeping longer in the job this time," she sniffed.

Scott thought that was an excellent idea. He wondered when she'd said that had she thought she was talking like a whore.

He cheered her up even more saying, "I want Charlie to marry my mom. Now this is absolutely confidential, okay?"

"Yes," Fi sniffed.

"Charlie has asked me did it think there was any chance of mum saying yes if he proposed."

"Ohmigod, Ohmigod. And what did you say?"

"Charlie asked me not to repeat my reply to anyone," Scott teased.

Fi screamed, "Scott!"

"I said of course she'd say yes, that for a year or so she's been saying she'd like to be married again."

"Oh Scottie, you darling boy."

They then had slow, sweet sex, missionary, with Fi holding the sides of Scott's face, kissing him and telling him what a sweet guy he was and she climaxed without any fuss, a beautiful smile on her face and, unbelievably, she invited him to shoot over her face and hair. That was a first for Scott. He'd done if before occasionally before Fi entered his life when having sex, but without invitation.

* * *

"Well do you like them?" Charlie asked, after Sunday's visit and he and Gwen headed home.

"Yes, they are lovely people, all of them. I do hope your children like me. I'd hate to think they thought I was not suitable to be hanging around you."

"You hanging around me? God Gwen, get it right. I couldn't believe you found me to be okay, you know, just with a small business and no great wealth. My wife got half of everything when we divorced. You know it's almost like having to start all over again."

"Yes, I can understand and you've done very well," Gwen said, placing her hand round Charlie's neck and playing with his far ear. He liked that and inclined his head closer to her but paying attention to his driving.

"I love you Gwen."

"Do you Charlie; I bet you say that to all the women you have?"

"They are all history Gwen. My whole focus is on you. You must know that."

"Well I must say I have been receiving quite a bit of attention from you and I appreciate that very much. Would you like to shift in and live with me?"

Charlie scrubbed his chin nervously. "What about Fi?"

"What about Fi? She's a lovely girl and I do regard her as part of family but she's here for her own purpose and will move on eventually. I want you for sex and companionship."

Charlie chuckled and said he was glad she'd added companionship, that his sexual desire appeared to be slowing down."

"Move it with me and all I ask is you try to remain faithful to me while living with me."

He turned and smiled softly. That's not a hard answer Gwen. Since you want it as much as I do and I love the way you really involve, no holding back."

"Since being with you Charlie fucking has become my number one recreational activity."

"If I move in will you continue working?"

"Yes Charlie, it's my deep vocational interest. I know you don't rate your little home greatly but could I stay there tonight? I'd like some real sex and being on top of your business premises there will be no one near to hear me scream."

"Cor Gwen, do you aim to get noisy tonight?"

"Yep, I feel very sexy."

Gwen called Fi and said everything had gone well and she wouldn't be home that night. "Invite Scott over. I'll be with Charlie."

Access to Charlie's place was up a poorly lit internal stairway at the rear of the security center that also sold household alarms and fitted vehicle alarm and immobilizing systems. The biggest market for vehicle alarms was from owners of older vehicles but Charlie and his team also attracted owners of new vehicles from afar who required more personalized or more sophisticated systems.

Although the stairwell was smelly Charlie's small apartment beyond the storage room was okay and reasonably tidy because the cleaner who came in twice a week was a fussy woman.

"Coffee?"

"No a fuck."

Charlie grinned wolfishly.

Despite claiming his interest seemed to be waning, Charlie had no problem getting an erection and keeping it up until it was time to quit.

Sweating and resting after their usual routine Gwen said, "What about the other option?"

Charlie said carefully, "Um you mean butt?"

"Yes."

"I thought you looked small there and weren't interested. You jump when my finger goes near."

"Well I'm a long time out of practice. I used to call anal the Saturday night special."

He grinned, squeezing Gwen's nearest tit. "Tonight's Sunday."

"Oh I see. Not interested eh?"

He grunted and pushed a finger up her after wetting it. Gwen lifted her butt higher to give him easier access.

"No lube sorry but I'll put it on my shopping list next Saturday morning," he grinned. "But I'll go gently easing you open with my finger, spit and your juice."

"Say cunt juice if you wish Charlie. I was a wild girl when young and a bit of that remains."

* * *

When Fi called Scott to invited him over for the night he'd been watching a TV action movie. It was dated and poorly acted so was delighted Fi was offering a great alternative but he quickly lost his fat smile.

"Bring your laptop. It will be a good opportunity to work on Rocco to reveal more about how Francesca's beneficial influence is gradually exorcising the unsavory side of Rocco. Perhaps it's time for Francesca to announce she's pregnant. Think about it."

"But I don't do pregnancy."

"Oh really? Well that must have been a fatal oversight in your earlier rejected attempts to write a novel."

Fi cut the call and Scott shouted, "Oh shit, who wants a pregnant heroine who loses her interest in sex."

He arrived with his laptop but put it aside and began working on attempting to work up passion in Fi. But she pushed him away and that riled him.

"Scott I'm sorry but there comes times when we all have to be firm. You must accept you owe this time to your novel. Your publisher has paid you generously to establish a firm commitment to you and the possibility of you generating a cash flow from this novel is very real but it won't happen on its own accord. I've noticed you've slackened off a bit and it's time someone cracked the whip. Work till midnight and then you can have all the sex you wish, even go to sleep on me doing it and I won't mind."

"You are offering enticement."

Fi said sweetly that the brains of men were not particularly developed socially and that made men prone to be suckers for the work-and-reward rule.

Scott glared at her and Fi held her sweet smile and his resistance drained. "God Fi, you are something. You have the sense of a forty-year old woman."

"And how would you know that?"

He grinned and said he had no idea. It was just something he knew to say because women were suckers for being praised.

"Why don't you call mom and ask if you can use her laptop. She knows your notebook is in for servicing. You can then review what I've written in recent days when I give you the file instead of waiting for my computer to become free."

"Good idea."

* * *

Fi was highly excited. She'd called Gwen who had just arrived with Charlie at their local Chinese restaurant. Gwen had said go ahead and thanked Fi for asking.

"Well it's your work computer, containing files at the center of your livelihood."

"Oh Christ!"

"What?"

"I have been working on something but left the file open."

"No problem, I'll save and close it without reading it."

"Thanks... no wait. I want you to read it. Please read it but, um, don't take the sex bits personally."

"Okay and have a lovely night."

"Thanks, my lovely evening began at 4:30," Gwen giggled.

Fi told Scott to keep on working. She would be a few minutes reading something his mom had asked her to read before closing the file.

Almost an hour later Scott entered the sunroom his mom used as an office. Fi looked up and he could see she was crying."

"Christ, what has mom written; her will?"

"Of course not. It's just a stretch of very beautiful prose. Gwen is launching back into writing and it's so lovely and will tear at the hearts of some women readers."

"You think it's publishable?"

"Very much so. I'm still to read her later novels but this could be the best thing she's ever written. Well it's streets ahead of her six novels I've read."

"Good old mom. She has a lot to her does my mom. What's the working title?"

Fi spoke carefully. "You must remember this is fiction Scott. You're mom has taken something from real life and created a fiction around it. The working title is 'My Lovely American'.

"So it's about you?"

"Yes, very loosely but it's unmistakably me. She has invented something -- we have sex. Scott you must understand we've never touched in that manner."

"Christ."

"Are you okay Scott?"

"Yeah. Well how is she with the young woman-older woman sex?"

"I went to college for two years Scott and was in a female dorm. All I can say is I could not fault anything she wrote."

"Them mom's had lesbian affairs or at least one?"

"I didn't say that Scott. Your mom has a powerful imagination and in all probability she's consulted with some of her friends."

"Yeah, Patty and Margaret live together and I bet they fuck and Di is outright gay."

"So you see, don't take anything too literally," Fi sniffed, wiping her eyes. "Go and make coffee and we'll take a break. I have two pages to read."

Scott had just resumed writing when Gwen phoned.

"Hi, I'm having a lovely time. Scott, I'm going to ask you something and I don't want it to upset you. If you say no then that's fine."

"Is Charlie moving in?"

"What?"

"Are you telling me you want Charlie to move in with you?"

"Yes, oh how could you guess that?"

"Charlie asked me two weeks ago would I mind if he got serious with you. I said go ahead."

Gwen gurgled in delight and Scott said it was no big deal. Although Charlie was twice his age they were actually quite close pals. She said that was fine and could she talk to Fi.

Scott went out to the kitchen and handed his phone to Fi. "Mom wants to ask you if it's all right by you if Charlie moves in and sleeps with her."

"Hi Gwen, yes that's fine. I like Charlie and you two are proving good for one another. My only thought is why has it taken this long to happen?"

"Oh, thank you darling. Obviously Scott told you what I was about to ask."

"Yes, so we wouldn't run his battery down. I adore your progress so far on your novel. Obviously Charlie has stirred up your hormones. It's great and you ought to find a publisher and submit."

"What?"

"Bye Gwen and don't allow Charlie to wear it out. It's the only one you have."

"What!" Gwen shrieked as the teaser cut the call.

Scott asked when the phone was returned, "Will you cope with Charlie being here?"

"It will be more work for me but really it wouldn't be any different had your father been in residence."

"Oh yeah. But you knew before coming here mom was divorced."

"No I didn't. She told me after I arrived and we were chatting."

"Oh."

"It doesn't matter Scott and I told you I like Charlie. He's courteous and rather likes me teasing him. I bet his daughter used to tease him."

Fi stayed on with Scott, reading the script since her last review when he handed it to her on a USB micro flash drive. They then discussed each chapter after she'd read it. She made suggestions and Scott knew he was to write in any of the changes he accepted but not using her words. She was adamant this was his novel.

It was almost 1:00 when they went to bed, Scott being called 'A very good boy' for his believable way in which Rocco took the heroine Francesca's announcement that she was pregnant and not upsetting her. Scott had written:

- - - - -

Rocco grabbed a handful of his unruly hair and tugged it as if inflicting pain to sharpen his mental state and warning himself to go slowly and treat this disclosure of pregnancy as meaning something precious to Francesca. He and three other guys had just returned from playing golf at the small township of Fitzroy Crossing.

"T-that's wonderful news Fran. God I can't believe it. All that fucking produced a result."

She said she was sorry but she'd gone off the pill five months earlier without telling him and they could split if he didn't want her or the child.

"Fran, that baby makes me part of you. God fancy me being a father."

Rocco dropped to his knees and kissed over Francesca's belly murmuring, "You clever, clever darling."

Rocco went outside the RV after Francesca had fallen asleep and began thinking of baby names. He though Rocco 2 would be a great name for a boy. They were living in a vast region bigger than California and he smiled thinking if the baby were female she should be named after that area with the beautiful name, Kimberley.'

- - - - -

Stretched back on the bed and panting, oozing semen on to the towel, Fi said, "In a couple of years if we are still together Scott I may decide it's time to have a baby. But I shall consult with you before coming off the pill."

"You better do that babe, otherwise I'll kick you ass so hard you'll land somewhere in the Kimberley."

"Oh Scott darling you are so sensitive and understanding. I can see where Rocco's basic character comes from."

The penny dropped, switched Scott on. "Two years? Do you really think we'll be knocking around together in two years' time?"

"I can't see why not Scott. No one I've had fucks as well as you and you appear pleased with me. I have worked to adapt to your way of thinking and living."

Scott left the bed happily and ran a bath for Fi and then brought coffee and an Anzac biscuit for her.

"Oh Scottie, you are so good to me. Here lick these if you wish," Fi said, bunching her tits together and holding them up for them. They were still red-marked and the nipples puffy from very recent sex. Scott went after them with the speed of a hungry wombat not yet weaned.

"Oh god, steady on Rocco," Fi teased.

CHAPTER 6

Fi hadn't wanted to join Scott's cycling club but after two refusals he said, "Fi please. It's not an affiliated club and not a racing club or a big ego club for hotshot riders. It's just a band of professional and business people, some with small kids, who come to a destination at their own speed for a few beers and wines and picnic lunch and sometimes on a Saturday night we meet in a hall with everyone bringing a nominated dish of meat or vegetables or desert and they're all tossed on to the table for a communal feast. We take our own alcohol and one of the guys plays an accordion and those of us who dance dance.