Fidelity Test to Pregnancy Test

Story Info
Wife is tempted by huge cock
2.1k words
3.63
304.1k
125
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
993 Followers

Megan, my buddy Mike's wife, told me that Sarah had been having fantasies about Mike's cock. You see Mike is rather well endowed, perhaps twice as big as me. Sarah had never been with another man and I think she always regretted that fact. Sarah and I were trying to have a baby, but I had this nagging suspicion that she wasn't completely ready to commit to me until death do we part. In a fit of stupidity I asked my friend to 'test' Sarah's fidelity with Megan's permission. Megan was a little annoyed that Sarah had been fantasizing about her husband and was more than willing to play.

So the plan was set. We came over for dinner one night and Megan and I made up an excuse to pick up something from the grocery store leaving Mike and Sarah alone so that he could 'test' her. We didn't realize how far Mike would take the test.

Sarah was standing against the counter when Mike came up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. She was cutting tomatoes and Mike whispered, "You look amazing tonight!" Sarah laughed and returned the compliment. Sarah was wearing a short red dress without panties, something she did frequently when she was feeling naughty. It ALWAYS turns me on when she whispers, "I'm not wearing panties..."

Slightly uncomfortable, but flattered she continued to slice pressed his crotch against her bottom. Sarah turned uncomfortably and tried to escape saying, "Come on, cut it out!"

Mike whispered, "Meagan told me you had a dream about me and about how you have a think for big cocks. Can you feel my penis pressing against you?"

Sarah could feel his penis getting bigger as he pressed it against her. She knew how big he was and she HAD fantasized about holding his cock in her hands, even putting it in her mouth and sucking on it. She regretted telling Meagan about her fantasy. Torn, she knew she should want to escape from his grasp, but she was also curious. Protesting again, Sarah said, "Mike please stop." Sarah put down the knife and put each of her hands on the counter to try to push away. When she did, instead of escaping she merely pressed her ass harder against his engorged penis. Sarah arched her back as she felt the full length of him against her.

Mike leaned forward against Sarah causing her to exhale loudly, pushing her over the counter as he unzipped his pants and freed his massive cock. Fully erect, Mike is almost ten inches long and no one has ever accused him of being a pencil dick. Mike whispered, "Do you want to feel it again?"

Without thinking Sarah softly mumbled, "yes..."

When he pulled Sarah back up she realized Mike's cock was between her legs, she was straddling his cock. Sarah was already wet from feeling Mike's cock against her ass, now her pussy was in direct contact with his massive shaft. Mike hadn't realized Sarah wasn't wearing panties until her pussy was in direct contact with his cock.

Thinking Mike was going to penetrate her she said, "I can't, please stop."

Mike responded, "Don't worry, nothing is going to happen, I'm not going to fuck you. I thought you wanted to know what a real cock felt like?" Mike started rubbing his cock back and forth slowly with Sarah providing the lubricant.

Sarah gasped as her pussy ran up and down his cock. He was so big each stroke lasted forever. She wanted to feel him inside of her, but she convinced herself if it went no further everything would be alright, "Promise me this is it, that you won't go any further."

Mike promised and began picking up the pace, as he did Sarah began to feel herself getting closer and closer to having an orgasm. Spreading her legs and leaning forward Mike kept up the pace rubbing the full length of his penis against her. Sarah finally achieved orgasm and partially collapsed on the countertop exposing her vagina head on to Mike's cock. Mike pressed the tip of his cock against her vagina. Sarah gasped when she felt him against her and secretly wanted him to penetrate her right then. She closed her eyes tightly, spread her legs slightly and pressed back against the tip of his penis. She steadied herself for what she imagined it would feel like to have his massive cock inside of her. Oh, did she want him inside of her she thought to herself. Instead Mike asked, "I know you made me promise, but I know you want to know what it feels like inside of you."

Frustrated, Sarah had wished he had just done it, instead of asking for permission. She had to say no, didn't she? Before she changed her mind she said, "No, we have to stop..." As she said the word stop she felt his penis spasm. Laughing she said, "I guess you were having a good time too." And then she felt it, the tip of his penis was pressed against her vagina and he semen shot inside of her. With the first spasm and her reaction the tip of his penis slid just a little further inside of her. The second pulse was even bigger than the first, filling her womb with his hot semen causing her to scream, "FUCK! You are cuming inside of me! OH GOD, YOU HAVE TO STOP!"

Mike was surprised and stepped back and finished ejaculating on the floor. Sarah grabbed a paper towel and began rubbing the semen off of her vagina. She then ran to the bathroom and used a wash cloth to clean as much of his semen out of her as possible.

By the time Sarah came out of the bathroom Meagan and I were back from the store. Sarah was obviously upset, but we sat down for dinner anyway. Mike had given me the heads up that Sarah had passed the test, she didn't let him fuck her. He didn't share with me ANY of the details of his attempted seduction and I was pleased that Sarah was uncomfortable as it meant she had been faithful. Little did I know the truth.

During dinner Sarah could feel Mike's semen leaking out of her. Not wanting it soil her dress she kept wiping herself off with her fingers throughout dinner. After desert Sarah feigned a headache and we headed home. Mike gave Sarah a hug and whispered, "Sorry." Sarah didn't respond.

Sarah and I didn't have sex for three weeks. Sarah had a feeling Mike's semen had found their mark. She felt the stream of semen fill her and she just knew. Finally the test confirmed it. Ironically, Sarah and I had been trying to have kids for several months. Part of the reason I asked Mike to 'test' her fidelity was due in part to my own insecurity, but mainly because I was about to have children with her and I wanted to make sure I wasn't fooling myself.

Sarah called Mike and arranged to stop by his office just after lunch. Mike had no idea why she was coming over, but he was intrigued. Without realizing it, Sarah put on her sexiest underwear, bra and a stunning black suit and skirt. She turned more than a few heads when she walked through Mike's offices. Upon greeting her with a hug, Mike felt himself becoming aroused. He led her to his office and closed the door behind him.

Sarah seemed nervous as she leaned against his desk. Mike completely misread the situation and turned Sarah around against his desk as he had done three weeks earlier in the kitchen. Sarah didn't stop him as he pressed his crotch against her again and whispered, "I see you came back for more."

Sarah laughed, "Not exactly" as she felt him pressing against her. She didn't move to stop him.

Mike, still clueless, misunderstood again and thinking she wanted him to fuck her pushed her over the desk and lifted her skirt to find her panties. Sarah laid face down on the desk and surrendered to him. Mike pulled her panties down around her ankles, causing Sarah to step out of them as he unzipped his pants freeing his cock.

Mike rubbed the tip of his cock around in her vagina until she was wet enough to lubricate his penis allowing him to penetrate her. As the head of his cock penetrated her, she felt herself stretch farther than she thought possible. Sarah had read that a vagina can expand up-to 200% its normal size if properly aroused and lubricated. She was certain she was 200%+ right now.

Once she was able to relax, her vagina completely stretched, she began to realize that Mike was going twice as deep as I had been able to reach. It really was an entirely different experience, amazing she thought. Pressed helplessly against the desk she was completely in the moment, experiencing what a large penis was like. Suddenly Sarah told Mike to stop, she said it in a stern enough way Mike immediately pulled out.

Standing behind her he watched as she stood up and turned around and said, "I want to watch." Sitting back down on the desk she unbuttoned her suit coat and unclasping her bra, freeing her breasts. Mike didn't hesitate as he lifted Sarah's legs and pressed his penis in her vagina again. With one hand he held her waist and the other he used to grasp her breast. He was going full steam as Sarah leaned on her elbows intently watching him penetrate her. Sarah watched as every inch of his massive cock slid inside of her.

Before long Mike said, "I am about to cum, do I need to pull out?"

Sarah laughed as she collapsed back on the desk and said, "You don't need to worry about that anymore." Sarah felt Mike's semen fill her with each pulse. Sarah relaxed as she felt his hot semen fill her womb once more. Sarah couldn't believe how full she felt with his cock and his semen inside of her. Each time she thought he was spent she felt more semen fill her.

Almost done, Mike almost out of breath said, "I thought you weren't able to use birth control..." and shot his last load inside of Sarah, collapsing next to her on the desk, turning to lay on his back.

Sarah laid on her side and reached over and grasped Mike's soft, but still large penis. She marveled how it dwarfed her hand, being almost twice the size of my average to small sized cock. She then asked, "Have you and Meagan thought about having kids?"

Mike, bothered by the question, answered, "We have talked about it, but she wants to focus on her career at the moment, maybe in a couple years we will talk about it. You guys were talking about having kids, right?"

Sarah sat up and straddled Mike, resting her vagina on his hardening cock. She smiled as she took off her suit coat and bra, fully exposing her chest and asked, "Do you love Megan?" After she asked the question she began grinding back and forth over his partially erect cock.

Mike stuttered as Sarah smiled at him. Leaning down she kissed his lips, his penis lifting its head as if to enter her automatically. Mike grasped her waist and thrust his penis inside of her again. Sitting up on his cock, Sarah said, "...and yes to both of your questions."

Mike, not recalling what she was saying yes to said, "Huh?'

Sarah explained, "Yes, I am not able to use birth control and yes we were trying to have kids."

Mike finally realized the gravity of what she said stuttering, "We... just... Oh God."

Sarah smiled and almost laughed saying, "Don't worry, you didn't get me pregnant today, that happened three weeks ago when you ejaculated inside of me at dinner."

Mike's cock started to shrink as he remembered their first encounter.

Sarah, leaned back and reached around behind her and began massaging Mike's balls saying, "Don't go limp on me now big boy." She started riding him again, finally enjoying being in control of the situation for the first time. She wanted his cock inside of her and she wanted him, at least right now. Sarah managed to have several more orgasms before Mike came again. Sarah got dressed and walked to the door and said, "Call me tonight." And walked out.

Mike sat in his office completely wrecked. He said to himself, over and over, "She's pregnant?"

edmead
edmead
993 Followers