Field Trip

Story Info
Master takes His pet on an outing.
923 words
3.66
33.7k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers

she hears His steps walking up behind her as she kneels in the center of the room... hears Master's small chuckle as He leans in close...

a whimper escapes her as His hand tangles in long tresses, pulling her head back, her mouth assaulted by His kiss, feeling her body's yearnings reaching up from within her belly...

His hand caressing along her neck as it is arched back, feeling the cold kiss of metal as it sends a shiver down her spine, just before the click is heard... a leash attached to her...

the length of leather coiled within Master's hand, as He jerks her to her feet... she can sense the knowing smirk upon His lips, as He reads the reaction to His touch within His pet...

'Come along, my lil slut... let's see how well You behave in public' He says in a low growl, she finds herself quickly standing just behind His left side, ready and eager to please Him however He may wish...

she steps into the heels He has set by the door, the first shoes she has worn since He brought her Home... the excitement racing through her at this new adventure...taut nipples straining against flimsy material...

Master takes His pet to the car, allowing her to crawl into the front seat... she obediently pulls her short skirt even higher, allowing Him full view of His property, thighs spreading widely apart...

she lays back the seat just a bit, at Master's command... a lustful look filling deep blue eyes, as auburn tresses pool about the headrest... His pet doesn't even notice the cars that pass, people that may be staring in the windows at her exposure... only caring that Master is still smiling that smile of His...

His hand absently twists her left nipple as He drives, sending shafts of pleasure racing through her, before she cries out softly... the end of the leash cracking against her exposed belly...at the tops of her thighs... feeling the heat and wetness between creamy thighs...

awoken from the pleasure-filled moments by the yank upon the chain, realizing the car has stopped... looking about with lowered eyes... she sees they are outside a restaurant... her cobalt orbs glinting mischievously...

His pet walks behind Master into the restaurant, heedless of the stares that take in her half-naked form, the leash wrapped in the strong hand that controls her... ushered to the table, His pet takes her spot upon the floor at Master's feet...

she lowers to kiss His feet devotedly, murmuring her thanks... hearing Master's soft growl as He sees her bared ass lifted high, she moans deeply as Master's hand connects with the tender flesh...

rising, she lays her delicate cheek at Master's hip, allowing Him easy reach to the offerings of His slut... as He orders His dinner.. smiling as He asks the flustered waiter for an extra plate...

remaining at His side, fingertips lightly massaging Master's calves as the meal is delivered, thanking Master profusely as He set a plate upon the floor, commanding His pet to eat...

bending at small waist, His pet offers up her ass once more to Master's reach as inviting mouth parts to take in the first morsel, His hand massaging the heated flesh, just grazing along the completely shaved tender treasure, low moans escaping His beast...

her soft pleas... begging Master to use her... to touch her... to take her, feeling her juices begin to drip down her thighs, as He brings His lil slut to such intense feelings, so easily...

the low growl that drives His slut to such levels, is heard... as He commands His pet to the table... ordering her to show everyone what a little dirty whore she is...as He moves the dishes from the clean crisp white cloth...

she rises from her knees, pulling the shirt from her... laying back upon the table... giving anyone that wishes a look at Master's whore... she begs Master to touch her...only to be told to bring herself pleasure...

she places the stillettos to the edge of the table... spreading herself wide open... fingertips sliding between slick petals, as she feels the harden pearl of desire... hips rising and lowering, she begins the dance she was born to be part of...

feral moans crying out to the silenced patrons, His little bitch knowing the look on Master's face if she could look to it... hearing... 'not enough' commanded from Him, just before the knotted ends of the leash begin to rain upon tender breasts...

her blood an inferno as it races through her... her fingers driving deep into her as she feels Master hand her something... ordering her to fuck herself with the bottle... her other hand pinching and pulling upon her clit furiously... as the bottle drives deep into her...

begging Master... whimpering and pleading as her body reaches a point of no return...'please, please Master... let Your dirty whore cum for You... please let her Master'

hearing from Master... 'Yes, my bitch - so all these people just what a lil whore you are, cum for Me, now'

feeling her body pitch and rock upon the table, her wantonness laid open and bare... her reaction intense as she cries out loudly, fingers pulling forth her lust....

finding herself trembling upon the table, as Master pulls the bottle from her cunt... bringing it to her lips, allowing her to lick the sweet juices from its sides...

she purrs happily, laid before Master... eyes hooded in the desire of His slut...

His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers