Field Trip Follies Ch. 04

Story Info
High school teacher digs herself deeper into a hole of sin.
25.1k words
4.76
121.3k
60

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,286 Followers

Notes

This is the fourth installment of Field Trip Follies. Thanks to Literotica author Laurie for lending me her characters Lindsey Foster and her sister Katie.

To read more about Lindsey and her family, read Laurie's stories, "The Sun Felt Good On My Back," and particularly, "While Lindsey Is Away", which takes place back in Jacksonville the very same night as the end of this installment.

Enjoy! All characters in this story are over the age of 18!

And I do NOT endorse Lindsey's teaching methods, just in case anyone is wondering.

*

DAY 3 -- AFTERNOON

PHOENIX, ARIZONA and WESTBOUND

DECEMBER 30

Lindsey was staring at herself in the mirror at the gas station restroom. She said out loud, "You're losing it, Lindsey!" You just fucked another student on the bus... virtually raped him... though he certainly didn't object... but those kids were walking up... what if they'd decided to run the rest of the way? They'd have busted right in on the sight of their cute little English teacher mounting Willie Jones in the aisle of the bus... riding his big black cock up and down while slapping his face like a madwoman. You might as well have kissed your fucking career goodbye.

"You're so fucking lucky," she said, smiling with relief. Then she chided herself, what are you smiling about, Doofus? You're a cheater, Lindsey Foster! You cheated on your husband! Something you swore you'd never do again. I'd hoped you'd gotten it out of your system after you banged that guy at Katie's place. That beautiful black guy... what was his name? Reggie? Yeah... mmmm... fuck, he was hung... bigger than Willie Jones...now that was a cock! I wonder if Katie still has his number?

"Dammit, Lindsey! Stop it!"

She knew she should be disgusted with herself... but she couldn't ignore the crazy look of happiness in her eyes. This is exactly the sort of jam she'd gotten herself in and out of all through high school and college, before meeting Mark, getting pregnant and settling down. She'd loved living on the edge like that... acting on impulse... exploring the boundaries between good and bad, right and wrong. And having uninhibited sex with anyone who caught her fancy... male, female, young or old. All the while, hanging out with friends, going to church and doing her homework like a good girl... juggling both worlds of sin and sanity with ease. Having a child had changed everything... but now... it was like she'd suddenly regressed to those happy days of youthful invulnerability.

"You're a sick, sick woman. You know that don't you?" She smiled wickedly back at herself and nodded.

Her pussy was still contracting and zinging with echoes of her last, hurried orgasm. I need to snuff this damned fire. She sat on the toilet and fished Denny's camera out of her purse. Her hand went immediately to her pussy as she watched the candid movie she'd taken for Denny to buy his silence. She was amazed at the sight of Farinella Ostiago toweling off her amazing Italian body. Fuck... Farinella... you're so beautiful. On the tiny little screen, Farinella dried her bleach-blonde hair, making her generous D's dance delightfully.

As Lindsey masturbated, she felt Willie's cum slowly dripping out onto her fingers. She brought some of it to her lips to taste him again and groaned. Shit, why do I love the taste of cum so much?

She fast-forwarded the movie up to the part where she started kissing and hugging Farinella, before pushing her down on the hotel bed to go for an early morning pussy-dive. Wow... I look so little next to her... like a teenager. As she rubbed her sensitive clit, she felt a growing need to urinate, which only enhanced her sensitivity, causing waves of pleasure to radiate through her pelvis.

This is so wrong. I'm watching myself going down on a fellow teacher on a hidden camera, while an eighteen-year-old student's cum drips out of my pussy. I'm absolutely out of my mind... Wow! My ass looks good!

She couldn't remember the last time she'd watched a sex video of herself... not since she discovered that one of the guys at the Frat had secretly taped her during an orgy, and later on loaded it onto the Internet. She'd masturbated to that video too... a number of times in fact, before losing track of the link. She tried to search for it recenty but couldn't find it.

Wow... my ass hasn't changed a bit since I was in college. Still tight and toned. It oughta' be, I work out hard enough! She also admired the wiggly, wet slit of her pussy, and the way her straight brown hair danced across Farinella's long, shapely legs as she went down on the lovely Band Director. She fingered her clit urgently, working herself up to a powerful, desperate orgasm and the piss started shooting out of her, making it doubly intense.

But when she was finished, she felt no more satisfied than before. She knew what was missing... she fished a cigarette out of her purse and lit up her first of the day. She sucked in the warm smoke, feeling her tension melt away. It was almost like magic.

Okay, Lindsey... no more fucking around. You know what you need to do. She could almost hear Katie's voice in her mind, saying, "You have to destroy that tape, Lindsey!" So she took a deep drag, exhaled it... and erased the file. Then she flushed the flash card, just in case Denny had some clever nerd trick to recover deleted files. I'll get him another. She felt sad to destroy the evidence of that wonderful moment, but she knew it was the first smart thing she'd done in days.

Before leaving the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror again. Okay, Lindsey. Let this be the end of it. No more bad behavior. You're a teacher... a Christian... a mother, for fuck's sake! You need to stop this, now! No more fucking around. You have to tell Brant it was all a terrible mistake... and you're never going to make that mistake again. He'll be disappointed, but he'll just have to deal with it. And leave Farinella alone. I know you made a promise to fool around some more tonight, but don't do it. She's your boss, Lindsey. It can only end badly. You're through with all this craziness. Do you understand that?

She sucked in the last bit of smoke from the cigarette and exhaled it slowly. Then she nodded at herself and said, "Okay. I'm through."

As she walked out of the bathroom the busses were already halfway loaded. Kids were converging on them from every direction. She took a deep breath of the clear Arizona air, and sighed in contentment. It was a sunny day, and everything was finally working out for the best.

Lindsey ran into the nearest fast food joint to grab a quick bite. She was relieved to see that one student was still ordering food. Good. I won't be the only one late for the bus. After she ordered a burger, she waited next to Gary Blunt. She remembered that he was the kid who needed to take a desperate shit in the bus toilet earlier.

She didn't know Gary well, having only had him for one class the previous year. He'd always sat in the back and was as quiet as a mouse. But his work was above average. He had perfect grammar and a wide vocabulary, and when he spoke, which was seldom, his unusually high voice had an educated air, so she assumed he came from a well-to-do family. But actually, she didn't know anything about him except that he was one ugly motherfucker.

Gary was tall, heavily muscled and built like a bulldog, especially around the face. To make things worse, he had scruffy brown hair, pasty skin, and a fleshy face with heavy eyebrows and squinty eyes. He also had big lips and a pronounced under-bite that gave him a perpetual grin. He always looked like he was thinking evil thoughts.

Gary said, in his weirdly high voice, "So, Mrs. Foster... I guess we're the stragglers."

She laughed. "I guess."


"Think they'll leave without us?"

"I hope not."

"That was one long shit I had to take earlier."

She looked at him and smiled oddly. That was a weird thing to say.

"Yeah. It was a looooong shit. I shouldn't have eaten three breakfast burritos. It took ages to shit those fuckers out. Ages. I just finished, in fact." He wiggled his hulking eyebrows knowingly.

Lindsey could almost hear the classic sound effect of a prison door slamming shut.

Holy, fucking Christ... Gary was in the bathroom while I was fucking Willie Jones. Oh, that's just fucking great. Shit. She looked at the passive expression on his hulking face, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Yes, indeed. I spent quite a lot of time in that little shithouse. I could barely fit in there. And it stank. But it's funny the things a guy can find out when he's in the crapper. For instance, I heard somebody say something about a dangerous, muscle-bound Navy man who beat the shit out of some guy for kissing his wife. Interesting coincidence... I've got big muscles too." He lifted his sleeve to reveal his massive bicep, which Lindsey could see was thicker and more defined than Mark's. "And here's another coincidence: my father happens to be the C.O. of that aforementioned fellow's ship."

Shit... Captain Blunt. That's right... He's the C.O. of the ship Mark's helicopter squadron deploys from! Crap.

Gary continued, "I also heard a horrible rumor about a nasty little teacher who's been fucking her students on the bus. Yeah. Funny the things you can learn while you're squirting hot sauce out of your sphincter."

Lindsey didn't say anything. I'm gonna have to have to fuck another student. Perfect. The very idea of Gary Blunt sticking his cock in her made her gorge rise. But she tried to stay calm. Maybe we can work out some kind of deal...

Their orders came up and they carried them back to the bus. As they were walking she said, "So. What's your price?"

"I'm thinking it over. But I'll let you know. I just want to make one thing clear. I'm nobody's bitch."

"Got it."

"Don't worry. This is going to be fun, Mrs. Foster. For me, anyway." He smiled... but it was a weirdly impassive smile. Lindsey couldn't read Gary at all. His eyebrows were so thick and low; she could barely see his eyes at all. It must be weird looking out at the world through two narrow slits like that.

Before getting on the bus, she desperately fished her cell phone out of her purse and dialed her sister. She'll know what to do.

But there was no answer. Damn it, Katie! Where are you?

Miss Ostiago leaned out of the bus door, "Are you coming, Mrs. Foster? It's time to go."

When she sat down next to Brant, she took the window seat, feeling utterly drained and aggravated. Am I ever going to get out of these damned woods? But Brant was smiling and started chatting excitedly about the book she'd given him to read. Brant's eager infatuation was intoxicating and diverting. So she ate her lunch and lost herself in conversation with that beautiful young man, and tried to forget about Gary Blunt.

After a while, Brant whispered, "Oh, I forgot to ask... what about Denny?"

She smiled. "Don't worry about it. He won't say a thing."

"How did you...?"

"You don't want to know."

Brant didn't know what to think. Mrs. Foster couldn't possibly have... done something sexual with Denny. Denny certainly acted strange this morning, but he wasn't acting like he'd had sex. She must have bribed him some other way. I wonder if it had something to do with that camera he lost earlier?

Lindsey looked past Brant over at Denny, who was eating his lunch next to Bitty. She didn't have the heart to tell Denny about deleting the movie... not yet, anyway.

*

Denny had forgotten all about his camera for the moment. All he could think about was the cute girl sitting on the aisle next to him. After Mrs. Foster had told him Bitty Winter had the hots for him, he'd followed her around during lunch break, staring at her goofy, sexy body, wondering the whole time if Mrs. Foster had told him the truth... Does Bitty Winter have a crush on me? Unbelievable. I didn't think any girl alive was capable of having a crush on a scrawny nerd like me.

But it sort of made sense. Bitty Winter was also a scrawny nerd. They both had glasses and bad complexions, freckly faces and frizzy hair... although hers was pinkish blonde, whereas his was brownish black. They were almost exactly the same height and skinny, in a gawky sort of way... except Bitty had two very nice, round breasts sticking out the front of her torso, and a delightfully round little ass that wiggled slightly as she walked. The more he looked at her, the more he wanted to believe it was true.

They ate their meals in silence as the bus pulled out onto the freeway. After a while, Bitty said, "Wanna trade?"

"Trade what?"

"Give you some fries for a bite of your pie."

Ordinarily he hated sharing food. He had six siblings, and eating with them was always a battle. But he was weirdly excited about the idea of sharing his food with Bitty. He handed his fried apple pie to her, figuring she'd probably bite it on the opposite side of where he'd already bitten it. But she chomped a mouthful right off his end. It was a strangely thrilling and intimate sight. She's swallowing my spit! She must really like me!

Without thinking about it, Denny reached over into Bitty's lap and put his hands in the little French fry box she had between her open legs. It was mostly empty, so he had to reach down inside and shuffle around in there to scoop up a handful of fries.

Bitty blushed as Denny pushed the container into her crotch, and moved it around, stimulating her clitoris gently. She was intensely aware that Denny's fingers were only millimeters away from her virgin pussy. She held her breath.

Denny realized only after he had his hand in the container that his fingers were effectively between Bitty's legs... separated from her most private place by nothing more than a thin little bit of cardboard and a few layers of cloth. His cock stirred dramatically in his pants. It was a good thing he'd put a book on his lap to hold his hamburger, or she might have seen it move. His cheeks were hot, and he saw her cheeks flushing red too. He pulled a handful of fries out and ate them in silence, utterly stunned by the unintentional intimacy.

Bitty didn't eat any more fries. She was hoping he'd go in for seconds. And after a while... he did! This time he seemed intent on digging out every last little crumb, and she felt her pussy contracting at the incredible sensations caused by his hand pressing the cardboard clumsily against her clit. Oh, Denny... Her heart ached with longing for him. She'd had a crush on him since kindergarten, but had always been too shy to let him know... but now, finally, something miraculous was happening.

Denny was proud of himself for going in for seconds. He'd almost chickened out... but he just had to put his hand between her skinny little legs again. He intentionally pretended the fries were hard to hold, so his hand could stray there as long as possible. As a result, his cock grew so hard that it was pressing painfully up into the book on his lap. After the fries were gone, he didn't know what to do or say. Girls always made him tongue-tied, even the nerdy ones. So he took out a book and started pretending to read, all the while staring sideways at Bitty's adorable lap, where his hand had been just a few minutes earlier. She was wearing a pair of light blue shorts, and the pale skin of her legs was glowing brilliantly in the afternoon sun.

Bitty started pretending to read too, all the while peeking sideways under her frizzy pinkish-blonde bangs at the book in Denny's lap. She could see that he was holding it funny. She realized that he was trying to hide an erection. Did I give Denny Shannon a boner? Wow... I wish I could see it.

An hour later, the tension between them was still so thick that even Lindsey could feel it on the other side of the aisle. She stared past Brant at Denny until he felt her gaze, and looked her way. She made a kissing motion with her lips, then pointed at Bitty and mouthed, "kiss her." She did it subtly, so Brant wouldn't notice.

Denny was terrified. He'd never kissed a girl before. He had no idea how to initiate a thing like that. But Mrs. Foster was looking at him intensely. They'd be pulling into their hotel in about four hours, but after that they'd all be busy preparing for the parade. Who knows if I'll get the same seat on the ride back to Florida? This might be my last chance to be really, truly alone with Bitty. He looked at Mrs. Foster, and she smiled at him compassionately. Something in her beautiful doll-like eyes calmed him... gave him courage. She nodded, and silently told him that it was time to man up and make his move. He took a deep breath.

He looked at Bitty. She was staring down into her book, her glasses on the end of her nose, and one finger between her lips, idly fiddling with her braces. The sight of her finger rubbing around her lips was weirdly exciting. Fuck... Mrs. Foster is right. It's now or never. He reached over and put his hand under Bitty's chin. She almost jumped out of her skin with surprise. He nearly chickened out, but she turned to look at him, her eyes wide and gleaming with excitement, her smiling lips parted slightly in hopeful anticipation. Oh shit. She really wants me to kiss her! Okay... I'm going in. He hooked his left hand around her neck, and pulled her clumsily toward his puckering lips.

Lindsey wanted to shout hooray when she saw Denny pull Bitty in for an awkward kiss. That geeky girl absolutely melted in his hands. She wrapped her skinny arms around Denny's waist and they uncomfortably squeezed themselves together with the armrest poking up between them as their lips mashed together. The book fell out of Denny's lap, revealing a big erection in his pants. Lindsey was impressed. Wow, that kid is packing some heat. Apparently Denny was too excited to notice, because he didn't try to cover it.

Lindsey watched in fascination as Denny and Bitty kissed their little asses off, slurping and sucking each other's lips like crazy, and dueling with their tongues, probably a first for both of them. It wasn't pretty, but it was fucking adorable. Lindsey felt tears welling up in her eyes. I don't remember ever being as innocent as these two sweet kids. It made her feel a little envious, to tell the truth. I wish I was eighteen again.

Denny couldn't believe he was actually kissing a girl. My tongue is in her mouth! Holy shit! He'd always wondered why people enjoyed kissing... it looked so unsanitary. But now he knew what he'd been missing all these years. He loved everything about it... Bitty's hot little whimpers of happiness in his mouth... their tongues sliding wetly all over each other... his nose sliding around on hers... their glasses clunking together... he even enjoyed the feel of her sharp little braces on his tongue.

Lindsey was engaged in a quiet conversation with Brant about the book, and since he was on the aisle seat, she had plenty of opportunity to look past him at the young lovers. They kissed and kissed and kissed, as the sun lowered to the horizon and set the sky ablaze. Lindsey felt a flush of pride. Denny has a girlfriend! Good for you, Denny!

About three hours after Denny and Bitty started making out, Lindsey saw Bitty swing her left leg over Denny's right one, and now her kneecap was pressing purposefully into the underside of Denny's monster erection. And then she started moving her knee up and down, clumsily stroking it. You go girl!

Denny was amazed. O.M.G. She's touching my boner with her knee! Oh, shit that feels good! His left arm was wrapped around her neck and he decided to make a move he'd been considering for the last hour. He let his hand slide slowly down, until he was cupping her wonderful breast. He gave it a squeeze and she gasped in his mouth. Then she stuck her tongue deeper into his mouth than before and pushed her knee into his crotch so hard she squashed his balls painfully. But he ignored the pain, lost in the exploration of her virgin breasts. His hand moved back and forth between them, studying the feel of her nipples growing harder and harder under his pinching fingers. This is, without doubt, the greatest moment of my life!

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,286 Followers
123456...8