Fieldwork

Story Info
Work can be fun too.
1.4k words
17.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a good deal of fieldwork involved in my job. It is made easier by having someone to hare the work with. Her name is Terri.

We had been working together for several years and had become friends. We both worked well together and presented a very polished and professional appearance. However, when we were alone we would joke around. Eventually this led to teasing of a sexual nature that led to our first kiss.

We were out in the woods and she was balancing on a log, this brought her up to my height and I cautiously stepped in and touched my lips to hers. She did not resist and so I kissed her more aggressively and at last pushed my tongue past her lips and as we clasped each other. We were riding a 4 wheeler and the rest of the day we would kiss and I would touch and tease.

At one point I stood behind her and pulled her into me. As I kissed her neck, I felt her hands move out from her stomach. My hands were free and I slowly pulled her shirt out of her pants and trailed my fingers across her stomach. I lifted her bra and she took in a sharp breath, and as I took her breasts in my hands she melted. I wanted more, but the location was not hospitable and I was not sure I wanted to screw up our friendship. We were both married, but not to each other, another complication. She was stronger than I though and finally said "No, Seriously No".

We finished the work, still teasing when we were sure no one could see and then returned to the truck. We had driven my truck and the trailer for the 4 wheeler off the road and into an area that was surround by thick woods. Once the trailer was loaded we got into the truck. I looked at her and then I moved the arm rest up out of the way. She did not say a word nor did she move as I slid closer. I unhooked her seat belt and she smiled and lifted her arm out of the way. I reached across her and pulled the lever that lowered her seat back. I drive and extended cab. I leaned across her and with most of my weight on her we started to kiss.

We kissed for several minutes and then I sat up some, took her hands and placed them on her shirt just above the waistband on her pants. " I want to kiss your belly", I said, and I waited. She smiled and ever so slowly pulled the shirt out until a small amount of skin showed. I kissed the skin she had given me and then I asked for more. She pulled the shirt up some more and I kissed and licked her again. Once again I asked for more and was rewarded. When this had continued long enough I asked her to give me her breasts and she pulled the bra and shirt up to reveal two wonderful tits. The nipples were pink, just a little darker than the skin and the tiny nipples were hard. I fell on them and licked and sucked them with great joy.

Hormones were raging in me so I pushed on. I sat up again and I placed her hands at the waistband of her jeans, on either side of the button and I asked for more. I had felt both of our hands trembling when I had moved them the last time. She just stared at me then slowly smiled. I smiled back then she nodded down toward her pants. The button was undone and top inch was laid back. I bent forward and my lips touched the newly exposed flesh. As I kissed this new gift I felt her hands move and heard the zipper.

Terri slowly unzipped her pants and pulled them open to reveal her thong underwear. I worked the area over and then moved her hands to her sides and slopped her thumbs into the waist band hooking both the pants and the thong, then I asked, "More Please".


I rubbed her stomach and chest, and bided my time. I felt her lift her body and watched as she slid the pants down over her hips and her neatly trimmed pussy appeared. I took over and slid the pants down to her ankles, I spread her knees and placed my head between her thighs.

Terri's pussy smelled wonderful. I started by licking the outside of the two lips and wetting the whole thing down, the I licked gently at her slit probing gently until I parted them enough so that her juices flowed out onto my tongue. I worked my way up to her clit and felt her tense as I dug at it, then I went back down and attempted to put my tongue as far into her pussy as I had into her mouth. She shook with an orgasm and as she calmed down she said, "OK, now fuck me"

I sat up and scooted closer to her side of the car, then I picked up her legs and started removing her shoes and socks. Next I pulled the jeans off one leg at a time. By the time I had stripped her thong from her she was shaking. I told her to crawl over me to the drivers’ side. As she crossed my lap I unhooked her bra through her shirt and then swatted her butt to keep her moving.

Se turned to face me and smiled. I smiled back and used my hands to spread her knees apart. I traced the line up her inner thigh and pushed my finger up inside of her wet pussy. She asked, "Now"? I said not yet, and then I lifted the front of her shirt and rubbed the wet finger all around one of her nipples, then traced a line down her stomach back to her warm wet spot. I dipped my finger again and coated the other nipple with her own juices. She asked again, "Now"? but I said one more time first. This time my wet finger went to her lips and coated her mouth and chin with juice.

I had pity on her and undid my pants and slipped them down. My dick was already hard and stood up at once. I said, "Now", and she swung over me. I felt her legs on either side of my hips and her pussy touching my member. I held it still while she rocked back and forth wetting it with her self and then letting it part the lips. As she slid down I held her hips and slowed the descent. I wanted to feel it as the muscles of her vagina squeezed around me. At last she settled down and her hips sat on mine and my dick was buried inside of her.

She started to rock back and forth and up and down. We were both excited and as I reached the edge I stopped her by pulling her down hard and holding her for a moment. I pulled her to me, lifted her shirt and tasted her juice on her right breast. She had an orgasm, mine backed off and then I let her start again. We went through this several times, the next time I sucked the flavor from her left breast and the third time I licked her lips. She surprised me when she licked them a little too. We kept this up until I could not stand no more. I held her up a little with my hands, shifted my feet and started fucking her as hard as I could.

When I reach the point that I was ready to cum I pushed up and pulled down driving my dick as far into her as I could and then I exploded. She shook at the same time and I could feel her spasms slow down as I felt my own slow to a stop.

At last I pulled her down on top of me and kissed her forehead gently. We savored one last kiss while I softened inside of her.

With our fieldwork done for the day we dressed and headed home. I know that I was satisfied with that days work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

She Fantasizes about Cowboys Her fantasies come true.in Erotic Couplings
Ranch Girl Ch. 01 This is Laila's last summer working on Dan's farm.in BDSM
The State Agricultural Fair The mating ritual at the State Fair.in First Time
Bad Sportsmanship Football players seek revenge on cheerleader after big loss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Saturday Ride Saturday ride with my girlfriend, back in my youth.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories