Fifi La Femme: A Pansy at Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pris69696
pris69696
16 Followers

I was being prepared for a fucking from the Sheikh who used servants to perform the necessary task of foreplay ensuring that the sissy's sphincter was open; her fuck tunnel well greased; nipples and pansy-pricklet fully erect and was lying there sexed up and begging for his Arabian prick.

"Please Sir; FUCK ME!" I sobbed.

Buggered

'I am about to. Are you ready enough for me, little one!' the Sheikh crowed. "YES; YES; PLEASE DO ME MY LORD!" 'Time to take a real man's cock, pussy-boy!' Sir Roger jeered.

I opened my legs and as I looked up the Sheikh lifted his robe and draped it over the biggest prick I had ever seen even on the internet. "I have 14-inches for you little one!" 'No! No! Pleeeeeease its toooooooo big!' I shrieked. "You will not deny me. Hold her down!"

Four Arab men then held me down as the Sheikh's heavy hairy body fell on top of me. I sobbed as I felt the pressure of his huge knob and instinctively squeezed my sphincter to deny it entry as he pushed his bulbous helmet against my puckered and well-lubed orifice.

I moaned as Sir Roger deftly opened a bottle of poppers under my nose and forced me to inhale the amyl nitrate. 'Oooooooooooooh!' I squeaked as the heady rush of delirious homosexual aroma swept through me making my heart race and head spin and then...'Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!' I screamed as the Sheikh thrust his cockhead in to my defenceless anal-vagina, my rubbery ring forced apart brutally and my sphincter almost ruptured as he plunged into me

.

The pain was agonising and I felt that I was being ripped apart by his huge throbbing phallus.

Sir Roger forced me to inhale more from the little bottle and the Sheikh grunted as he pushed his pulsating cock deeper inside my outraged bum-cunt inch by agonising inch. The Arab rapist groaned with pleasure as he felt my slippery fleshy pussy lips grip his massive cock-shaft and he relished my squeals as he ruthlessly buggered my pretty bottom.

'No! No! Pleeeeeease its toooooooo big!' I shrieked as more of the old man's ginormous throbber was thrust even deeper inside my violated cunt. But slowly the pain began to subside and I began to feel a warm glow of sexual pleasure.

I looked up at my hairy masculine Arab and saw just how feminine and sexy my lovely legs looked astride his wide shoulders ...so slender my tapering nyloned calves and elegantly pointed high heels pointing up at the ceiling. "This is how a girl feels when she is being fucked by a real man." I thought and that made me blush suddenly.

"She is now broken in." "You may release her to me now so that she may ride my phallic club more freely." the Arab said. The pain-memory was still there, but my fear was subsiding and I felt that I could take his thick 14-inch length deep inside me ...and that this was something I had always dreamt of happening, the fulfilment of all my sexual fantasies.

The Sheikh groaned with pleasure as he bore his cock deep inside my hot now willing tush, my slippery rectal flesh gripping his shaft like a wet glove. He sank his weight down onto me so that his weapon impaled his whimpering panty-waist up to the hilt, his wiry pubic hairs tickling the soft cleft of my buttocks.

Levering himself up from my prostrate body, he slowly extracted his massive member from my clinging cunt stopping just at the lip of my orifice. I closed my eyes apprehensively, then the virile Arab simply slammed his thick phallus hard inside my slippery rectal-vagina lifting me off the bed with the sheer power of his fucking. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes; take me my Lord; FUCK MY HOMO CUNT!"

He swore obscenely as he ploughed his pulsating cock in and out of his pansy's pouting pussy and the bedsprings sang as he thrust harder, deeper and faster. His heavy hairy belly slapped against me as he gripped my trim ankles, thrusting them wider apart and bore down on his helpless lady-man, pistoning his cock in and out of my tight gay juicy snatch.

How he relished seeing his thick shaft emerging from my ravished ring, glistening with lube and precum ....how obscene it looked in contrast with my deliciously pretty bottom, stretched suspenders and arching stocking tops. To his glee, he saw that the previously outraged victim was now flushed, eyes closed and flicking her erect pink nipples; sighing and gasping with effeminate pleasure.

'I am fucking you, pretty boy - tell me that!' he roared as he ground his hungry phallus up into my colon. 'Oh God! Yes! You - you are FUCKING meeeeeeeeeeeee!' I wailed as I held onto him while he pounded my ass-pussy relentlessly. 'I am fucking your gay cunt; pretty pansy-boy – tell me!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes; you are FUCKING MY GAY CUNT! FUCK ME MY LORD; FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I felt that I was being stretched beyond anything I had ever believed possible ...and his cock flange was now rhythmically rasping against my hidden gland. The pace of his phallic thrusts grew faster and with each belly slapping contact, the old man was stretching the walls of his panty-boy's pussy and delving deeper and higher up inside my tummy.

I felt I was drowning in a tidal wave of sublime ecstasy as his cock flange rubbed my prostate. I pulled at my teats and felt I was about to burst so ripe and juicy did I feel. 'I'm buggering your arse-hole; you pansy little prick!" "Tell me that!'" he snarled as he grabbed my stiff little penis and crushed it hard in his palm. "Oooooo YES.......YOU'RE BUGGERING MY ARSE-HOLE YOU BIG HAIRY MAN; BUGGERING YOUR MINCING HOMOSEXUAL LADY-MAN! FUCK MY GAY CUNT!

The Sheikh redoubled his fuck-frenzy repeatedly slamming his prick deep up inside my hot clenching pussy, hard fast and furious as if demented, intent on goring his pretty victim to insensibility.

The randy Arab Bull roared, grunted then rose up and lifted his cream-puff up on his impaled cock and tossed his slender sissy up and down. His strong fingers squeezed the tip of my peeny and I squealed. I convulsed and ejaculated into his hand deliriously, squirting jet after jet of girly cum-juice into his leathery palm. As I climaxed, I convulsed and my bum-cunt flesh spasmed and contracted around his thrusting 14-inch cock.

His eyes bulged, he gasped then swore as my pussy gripped and squeezed his cock-shaft and then erupted inside me hosing his sperm deep inside my bowel-womb. Grasping hold of my silky body he held me close while his massive Arab prick spat wad after wad of thick potent hot spunk deep inside my womb. I squealed and shook in the ecstasy of an internal orgasm aware that my man was sperming me, fertilising me, impregnating me.

I had never felt more like a woman. I wanted to have his baby to be his wife; his Queen. But the night had barely started and 11 other men were awaiting there turn too.

pris69696
pris69696
16 Followers
12