Fifteen Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I tell you about wearing the devil's paint on your face…. Only whore's and wicked women do such things…What's wrong with you child."

" Daddy pleeeease…. Stop your hurting me," I mumble into his hands.

He then began trying to smear the little bit of lipstick that I had on. It wasn't even real lipstick it was more like lip-gloss.

When he placed his hand over my mouth His hand brushed against my breast, against my still hard little nipples. His eyes seemed to get wider as I could see his face turning red.

" Where is you brassiere…how come your not wearing a bra Sarah…Have you been fornicating with the devil…you're just like your Mother, you little whore."

"I'm not a whore and neither is my mother," I said softly, not trying to make him angry but I just had to defend my mother.

It seemed like everything that came out my mouth angered him even more. I tried to get up and my father pushed me onto the bed. I tried to scramble across the bed but my father grabbed me by the ankle. He looked so evil. I could feel my whole body trembling. I was terrified. At that moment I wish I had gone with my mother. My father then pushed me on my back with his left hand and he stared into my eyes and said.

" You're wicked, just like you're whore mother…She left me so she could go and sin."….

My father had one of his knees between my legs. For a second I thought I felt his balls resting on my thigh. Then me moved and I felt something hairy and soft going back and forth on my thigh.

" Where you with a boy tonight Sarah…Don't you lie to me." He whispered. The anger tone had left his voice he sounded totally different now.

" NO …NO…. daddy I was at the movies…. I swear daddy…please let me go…. I'm sorry if I made you mad daddy."

I was trying my best to plead with my drunken father who was almost lying on top of me. I could feel his balls resting on my thigh much more deliberately.

"Stop lying to me you little cunt… you're just like your mother…. you're a wanton whore."

My father then placed his hand on my stomach and slid his hand down to my still moist pussy. I tried to move but he had me pinned. His palmed my pussy and I knew he could feel how wet my panties where. Then he looked down between my legs and I am sure he could see the evidence from my activities with Malik from just a few short moment ago, which now seemed like hours ago. I knew that he would know that I was with a boy.

" Why must you continue to lie to me Sarah…. Satan's, liquid is pouring out of your vagina…. Is this how I raised you?"

"NO…Daddy…. please stop…. don't touch me there please daddy…I'm sorry I won't be late again."

It was like my pussy had a mind of its own. My father started moving his hand atop my panty cover pussy mound. When his hands passed by my clit, it sent of jolt threw my whole body. And I came…hard for the third time in one night.

" Aggggghghgghgggg…" I moaned, looking my father in the eye.

"Stop daddy…. don't touch me there…." I pleaded, on drunken ears. I could feel something hard rubbing against my leg. I knew my fathers cock was starting to get hard. Everything was happening so fast that I didn't know what to do. I wanted to scream but I knew if I screamed my father would slap me again. He might even punch me. With all of theses things going threw my mind I could feel my pussy getting juicer as my father rubbed it.

I was scared and I also felt ashamed that my father found my pussy wet, even though it was a place that a fathers hands where never meant to be. I then felt a quick tug and then a loud tearing sound. My father had ripped my panties right off my body. My eyes flew open. My father was looking right at my exposed pussy.

" Daddy what are you doing. …Please daddy stop…" I cried out.

" Shut Up…Sarah you have sinned against God and your father… I must punish you."

I didn't understand what he was talking about. I haven't committed any sins. Why was he doing this to me? Did he forget that I was his daughter? Was it the alcohol? Or was it the fact that he was just a nasty old man.

I soon found out there is a thin line between fear and lust. I hated my father for touching me. But my pussy did care who he was. He took his left had and placed his finger on my clit and started rubbing it hard. My hips bucked and another orgasm ripped through my body.

"Aggggghhh…stop…please daddy stop…Aggghhhhh…. Aghgggghhhhh."

My father started rubbing my clit. My juices where flowing…I was so ashamed…I hated the fact that my body was reacting to his touch and there was nothing I could do about it.

" The Devils inside you my daughter I must save you from him." he whispered.

Then he shoved his finger deep into my cunt.

" No….daddy…No…please stop….I'm your daughter….Stop it …please," I begged.

His finger slid right into the knuckle. He started dipping his finger in and out of my dripping pussy. I went numb at this point. I guess I just went into shock, cause my body became stiff. My father must have fingered my cunt for about ten minutes. I didn't say a word. While he was fingering my cunt he was rocking his hips forward rubbing his cock and balls on my thigh. He started preaching from the bible. He was reciting scriptures from the bible and fingering my cunt at the same time. My pussy was drooling at this point. I could feel my juices running down the crack of my ass. Before I even realized it my hips where moving. I was lifting my ass of the bed. I even spread my legs wider so his finger can go deeper onto my body. It was at that point I felt like a whore. The thought hurt and excited me at the same time. I could here my pussy making slushy sounds.

My father then suddenly stopped fingering my hungry cunt. He stood up and took off his robe. My father stood there naked. His cock was rock hard.

" The devil is resting deep inside you my daughter…don't worry I will save you Sarah."

When he said that, I knew that he was going to fuck me. He climbed on the bed between my legs. He pushed my legs back and before I could say a word, he slammed his thick white cock into my pussy.

"Aggggggghhhhhhh…..," he grunted loudly.

He stopped when his balls hit my ass. My pussy contracted and started squeezing his cock. My father's cock was deep in my pussy. I couldn't believe it. He looked like he was transported to another world when he entered me. I just closed my eyes. Looking at him disgusted me. I wished I were with Malik. If I knew that this was going to happen to me, I would have stayed with Malik, and let him fuck me all night.

My father started pumping his cock in me. He went slowly at first but soon he was thrusting hard into my pussy. There was nothing I could do. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine it was Malik fucking me with his thick black cock. Then my father pulled my blouse up and grabbed my tits. He immediately started sucking on my nipples. He sucked on my nipples and pounded his cock in and out of my pussy.

I tried my best to block him out of my mind. I tried to imagine it was Malik who was pounding my cunt and sucking on my breast.

" Oh…Oh… NO…. no…. I'm cumming Daddy…O…. Aghgghghghhhhhh," I moaned, as I came on my father's cock, who was raping me for coming home 15 minutes late.

" That's the Devil talking Child…. I will save you…." He said, as he started to fuck me harder.

The bed was rocking and squeaking. It felt like he was trying to slam his entire body in my cunt. I then opened my eyes. I knew he was about to cum, his face looked like he was straining. I wasn't on the pill and I didn't want to get pregnant.

" Please daddy…please don't cum in me…Please daddy I don't want to get pregnant."

He looked down at me but this time he looked differently. He looked like a person, who was doing something then suddenly realized that what they where doing, was wrong. But he was at the point of no return.

" No daddy ……no. …Please don't cum in me." I pleaded.

I guess the reality of what he was about to do hit him. He then pulled his cock out of me and jumped up to my face. Then his cock exploded, the first blast of cum hit my right eye.

" Agggghhhh…. yes…. Aggghhhh…Yes" He shouted as another blast of cum hit me in the face. I tried to push his cum spitting cock away from my face. My father grabbed my hand and shouted,

" Open your mouth…. open your mouth and drink my seed…. that's it Sarah take communion from your father …this will kill the devil inside you…Open your mouth Sarah."

I did as I was told I opened my mouth and thick hot cum poured out of my fathers cock into my mouth. Thick globs of hot sperm drenched the back of my throat. My father was moaning and grunting and shaking while he unleashed his so-called communion down my throat.

"That's it Sarah drink it up… Drink…drink from a righteous man…I will save your soul."

My father had completely lost his mind. I just wanted it to be over. I drank and licked his cock clean. I could feel his cum all over my face and neck. I felt like a whore. For the second time tonight I was drinking and swallowing a man's cum. My father didn't take his cock out of my mouth right away. He kept humping my face until his cock went limp.

My father then collapsed and fell off my bed onto the floor. I laid there staring at the ceiling-taking inventory of what just happened to me. I just rolled over on my side and started crying. I was so ashamed. My father didn't say a word. He just got up put his robe on and walked out the door. The only question that I wanted answered was, " why?"

After about an hour I stopped crying. I felt disgusting. My fathers cum and my tears had dried up my face. My raped pussy was stinging. I got up and headed for the shower. As I passed my fathers bedroom I saw him on his knees crying. He had his bible in his hands and he was praying."

" Dear Lord, please forgive me for what I have done. I don't know what possessed me…"

He looked pitiful. My father, the man who had given birth to me was now on his knees praying for forgiveness. "Where was my forgiveness for coming home late? Why was I brutally raped and forced to drink his cum," I asked the lord….

I used to believe in God, but now I don't. If there is a God out there, where was he when my father was raping my cunt, where was he when my father forced me to drink his cum.

The next morning I woke up early and called my mother. I told her I got in a big fight with daddy and he hit me. She told me to pack up what ever I could and that she'll be there in 3 hours. I packed up everything I could fit in a couple of suitcases. My dad was sleeping soundly in his room. When my mother arrived I just ran to the car and gave her a big hug. She asked me if I was ok.

" Yes mom…. I'm fine…. lets just go…please lets get out of here before he wakes up…. please mom I never want to see him again."

We got in the car and took off. I didn't tell my mother what happened. How could I tell her daddy raped me for coming home 15 minutes late?

We didn't say a word during the entire 3-hour drive to where my mom was living. When she left a few months back she told me she would let me visit her when she got a place and her things together. When we pulled into the driveway of this huge house my mom stopped the car and shut off the engine.

" This is where you live mom…this house is huge…. how could you afford it." I said excitedly.

My mother then took a deep breath and she said,

" Sarah I have something to tell you honey."

I didn't know what to expect. Then my mother smiled and said,

" Sarah I live here. …But this isn't my house…. Sarah I have been seeing a wonderful man…. He is kind, caring and he loves me Sarah…. He is the type of man I have wanted to be with my entire life…I love him dearly Sarah."

" Oh…. Mom, I'm so happy for you… Daddy has lost his mind, I'm so glad that you found someone that loves you"

I gave her a big huge hug and we both started crying. This time my tears were happy tears.

I sat back in my seat, I was really excited now and I couldn't wait to meet the man that was making my mother happy.

" Come on mom, Lets go inside I can't wait to meet him." I said, as I reached for the door.

My mom grabbed me by the hand and said, " Hold on Sarah, not so fast…. I have one more thing to tell you.

" Oh yeah… What's his name?" Thinking, that's what my mother wanted to tell me.

My mother looked me in the eye and said, " Sarah he is a little younger then me."

" That's no big deal Mom… I don't care how old he is."

My mother started laughing then she said,

" Ok ….His name is Wilson…and by the way he is also Black"

My mouth dropped to the floor when she said that he was black.

" Sarah I love Him…and he loves me… He treats me like a Queen, Sarah… I have never felt so happy in my life."

Before she could say anther word, I told her that I was happy for her and it didn't matter what color he was. After we got ourselves together we went inside the house. I was introduced to the nicest man I have ever met in my life. Wilson treated me as if I was his own daughter. My mother and Wilson got married the following year. Life is good for my mother and I now. I never saw or spoke to my father again. The last thing I heard, he was a full-blown alcoholic and he lost his job. Fuck him; I hope he dies a lonely man. I never saw or heard from Malik again. That's my only regret. I wonder what happened to him. To this day I wonder if he still remembers me.

The story I just told you happened 10 years ago. Today I am married to a beautiful black man. I'm currently pregnant, expecting our second child. Ten years is a long time, but for the rest of my life I will remember those 15 minutes.

The end.

* Remember this is just a story*

"Life ain't easy, and shit happens"

Peace and love from Blackzilla and the entire Zilla Network

Please send all of your comments regarding this story to me.

As always I will respond personally to all E-mails.

12