Fifty Cent Piece Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her foot and ankle and stroked, tickling her, making her giggle more. Her ankle wasn't quite as slender as Anna's, but it was still very pretty and I encircled it with my thumb and second finger, rubbing all around, then up and down her calf. "Very sexy ankles, Sara," I said, playing along with their game. "All you need is a little jewellery to top it off."

Predictably the girls found this highly amusing and I was treated to a good deal more wriggling of feet and waving of legs, much to my enjoyment. Each movement they made allowed their hems to ride up a little higher and I could clearly see right up each of their dresses to the point that I could see that Anna was wearing knickers to match her bra, and Sara was wearing nothing at all. Kneeling, I held one ankle in each hand and kissed my way from toe to calf, eliciting howls of girly laughter and an even more blatant display of underwear, or the lack thereof.

"Has Anna told you where she got it?" Sara asked, her own foot now joining Anna's in my clearly responding groin.

"No, go on," I said. Something told me it wasn't going to be a case of her having bought it online, or chosen it from a selection in a jeweller's.

Sara looked to Anna, perhaps checking that she didn't mind the beans being spilled. From the look on Anna's face I didn't think she minded at all.

"No, you'll think she's bad," she said.

I laughed. "I already know she's bad. Did she tell you about the clothes shop?"

Sara's hand was running up and down Anna's body, stroking her through the thin cotton of her dress. "She told me just now." Sara's hand slid round to squeeze Anna's bum. "I think it's hot, being able to play with men like that. You're all so easily pleased!" she laughed, applying a little more pressure to my cock and revealing a little more of her upper thighs and the beautifully neat blonde pussy nestling between them.

I groaned quietly at the sensation, slightly annoyed by my realisation that what she had said was so true.

I looked at Anna. "So let me guess. You seduced some poor guy in a shop and he let you have it?" I asked, my hands still toying with their ankles.

Anna looked me in the eye as Sara continued to stroke her bum and thighs. Her dress was now bunched right up, her lacy white knickers on full show.

"No, Sam. I have more than one trick up my sleeve you know," she said, a hint of pride in her voice. "It belonged to the mother of a boy at high school. I simply told him that if he got me the bracelet he could watch me get changed for my gymnastics class."

My mind reeled at the devastation a teenaged Anna must have caused to the boys around her. "And he did, I suppose?"

Anna grinned and wiggled her foot. I kissed her ankle and licked the chain. "So how did it happen? He stole it from his poor mum, handed it to you and you stripped for him?"

"Pretty much," Anna smiled. "He passed it to me during a philosophy class on ethics and I passed him a note telling him to come to my house after school. I was already wearing it by the time he arrived and I've never taken it off since."

"And did you keep your side of the bargain? I mean, it would have been unethical not to, right?"

"Of course!" Anna giggled.

The wicked grin on Sara's face grew even wider. "Mmm, that's so hot, isn't it Sam?" leaning in to kiss Anna.

I had to admit I was finding it extremely arousing. The thought of Anna as a teenage temptress using her delectable body to wrap poor, drooling males around her little finger was affecting my ability to think. My conscience was no match for the power of hormones, Kiwi grass, warm white wine and the dynamic duo currently swapping saliva and teasing my pulsating erection. The heat in the van was rising and, yet again, my morals were taking a back seat when confronted with the situation before me.

Anna broke their kiss and glanced in my direction, perhaps to gauge my reaction to her latest tale of depravity. I don't know what she read in my expression -- lust, probably - but she turned her attention to Sara, pulling down the narrow straps of her dress and exposing her wonderfully round tits. She gently rubbed her palm across each one, pausing to cup them and squeeze gently before she lowered her mouth the large brown nipples standing proud of the supple tanned flesh. I gazed in wonder as Anna began to suckle on Sara's breast, holding her tit in her hand and wetly sucking and lapping at her nipple, occasionally running her teeth over the sensitive skin, causing Sara to gasp.

"God you're bad, Anna," she whispered, pulling Anna closer to her, almost smothering her in the fabulous pillowy softness of her chest.

Anna lifted her head, disengaging her wet lips from Sara's boob. A single string of silvery saliva stretched out between the two girls' bodies, from mouth to breast. She looked over to me. "Don't you think Sara has the best tits you've ever seen?" she asked. All I could do was nod.

Sara had shifted position and her dress was now almost round her waist. With the top pulled down to free her tits she was completely exposed but did nothing to hide herself. Her golden legs were slightly parted and as Anna's hand slipped between her thighs, easing them apart further, I saw droplets of moisture on Sara's labia glint in the light. Anna went back to sucking Sara's tits and now, slowly and teasingly, began to stroke her inner thighs, the little line of soft pubic hair and, very delicately, Sara's exposed pink lips and the glistening opening they protected.

Although the view was something to be savoured I felt the need to become an active part of the ménage. I pulled my t shirt over my head and shuffled over to join the girls. Sara gave me the kind of wanton look she had when we first met in the forest and I had to hold myself back from pushing Anna aside and fucking Sara right there. As hard as I was, as turned on as I was, I knew that I had to pace myself if I wasn't going to become over excited and spoil the fun.

Anna was now fully occupied, lavishing attention on Sara's tits and gently stimulating her nether regions. I held one of Sara's spread legs and stroked up and down, paying extra attention to her ankle -- it seemed the right thing to do under the circumstances. She stroked my chest with her toe, pressing against my nipples as her own were sucked and teased by her Norwegian lover. I caressed her leg, up to her thigh and onto her tummy, tracing shapes and touching, showering her contoured body with attention before leaning down to add kisses and licks to the strokes. Her skin tasted divine; womanly yet fresh, the slightest hint of salt with the flowery scent she was wearing. I kissed her thighs and tummy, up to her breasts, her neck and throat, her wet mouth with her almost lasciviously pouting lips.

Four hands and two mouths were beginning to take their toll on Sara and her breathing was becoming ragged. The pink folds of her pussy had opened, revealing her hot, wet centre and Anna was increasing the speed of her attentions on Sara's clitoris. Sara's hips began to twitch and buck as her pleasure began to rise. Anna's rapidly moving fingers were visibly wet and I couldn't resist tasting the source of the moisture.

I ran my hands up Anna's legs now, and onto her bum. Her own dress had ridden right up, and her supposedly innocent underwear was in plain sight.

"Take your dress off," I ordered.

Anna immediately responded, moving away from Sara to wriggle out of her dress. As soon as she had moved I dived between Sara's thighs, pushing them wide apart and taking in the delicious sight of her eager, shimmering cunt, and her tight, puckered arsehole. I settled down, my face only an inch from Sara's core, and inhaled the musky, heady aroma, before I firmly licked, from the bottom of her lips to the top, then quickly again and again, slipping my tongue inside her, tasting her, lapping at her. Sara squealed, her thighs clamping around my head and I savoured the suffocating heat of her cunt against my mouth, her legs tight around me, making breathing impossible. After a few seconds to recover from the surprise of the new sensations she released me and I continued my oral exploration, sucking and licking, gently blowing and nibbling, my hands underneath her buttocks, easing them apart to open her up even more. I looked up to see Anna had undressed completely, her attempt at decency through actually wearing underwear utterly abandoned. She was watching the show, fondling her own breasts and between her legs, preparing herself for whatever might come next.

Sara whimpered and squealed as I devoted myself to her clitoris. If it was possible I thought she exuded even more sexuality than Anna and I couldn't wait to satisfy her and make her come.

"Fuck, Sam, that's good," she panted, her fingers grabbing handfuls of my hair, her fingernails digging into my scalp. You like us dirty girls don't you?" she asked.

Any chance of me responding coherently was snuffed out by her once again closing her thighs tight around me as a new wave of pleasure raced through her. I nodded my head as best as I could and sucked her clit harder. Glancing up I could see Anna was back sucking Sara's tits, alternating between the two. I didn't think Sara could take much more of the two-pronged assault but she showed no sign of wanting us to stop or slow down.

"Turn round, baby. I want you at both ends of me," I heard Sara say, and I peered up, over her pubic mound to see Anna swing one leg over Sara's face and settle down, facing me, to have her own cunt licked. Anna's eyes met mine and as I grinned at the thought of what was happening Anna's eyes rolled up as Sara's bee-stung lips made contact with her friend's vulva.

With Anna squirming away on top of Sara's face I was keen to get in on the receiving end myself but I felt I should finish what I started. Sara was sopping wet from my saliva and her own lubricants and I was almost drinking from her as I steadily licked and sucked at her clitoris and pussy. I wondered if her taking care of Anna would distract her from her own rising climax but the muffled cries coming from beneath Anna suggested not. Indeed, Sara's twitching and rearing was increasing and she reached out to find my hands to pinch her nipples as she reached her orgasm. I concentrated on the hard little button of her clit and my tongue slipped and slid its way across and around, maintaining contact and rhythm but now pressing harder and harder, taking Sara to the heights of ecstasy. I squeezed her nipples hard and squashed her beautiful tits against her ribcage and as her orgasm flooded over her I could feel Sara's body contract and stiffen as the pleasure washed through her body.

I sat up between her splayed legs as Sara's orgasm eventually subsided and her muffled whimpers were replaced by the wonderful sound of her working away at Anna's nether regions. Anna seemed lost to the outside world as she writhed and wriggled, her pussy and, I guessed from the angle Sara was at, bottom being well and truly adored by the beautiful creature underneath her. I kissed Anna and she opened her eyes, perhaps suddenly remembering she and Sara weren't alone. She paused for a split second before holding my face between her hands and devouring my mouth with hers, her tongue greedily seeking out Sara's juices which were all over my face and chin.

As we kissed I used one hand to hold and squeeze Anna's tits and the other to scrabble at my zip and buttons to undo my shorts and free my aching cock. As soon as they were loose Anna's hand yanked my throbbing cock out and began furiously wanking me. Electricity shot through my groin as soon as her hand enclosed me and I groaned gently, enjoying the sensation but alive to the reality that I had two livewire women with me who wouldn't be impressed if I allowed my pleasure to come before theirs. I reluctantly left her tits and put my hand on Anna's to slow her down and she looked sheepishly at me, as if in her haste to feel me she'd forgotten what was going on. I loved seeing that expression. It told me that this perfect specimen of the female form perhaps was capable of losing her cool, after all.

Anna had come round from her trancelike state and she gently lifted herself off Sara, giving her space to breathe. Sara obviously had other plans, though, as she grabbed Anna's thighs and pulled her back, not letting her go until she'd reached her goal.

"Oh you beautiful bitch," she hissed as Sara resumed her attentions. "Make me come baby, make me come."

It didn't take long. As Anna and I kissed and played with her tits she began breathing hard and whimpering loudly. I pulledaway and she allowed herself to fall forward, her head on Sara's thigh, her bum thrust back as Sara licked and fingered her from below. Suddenly Anna yelped and quivered, her teeth grazing the soft skin of Sara's thigh as she came, her rump rising and falling, Sara's tongue darting in and out, expertly prolonging Anna's pleasure.

When the sensations became too much she rolled off Sara and lay, panting on the bed. A beatific smile spread across her face.

Sara sat up. She smiled and leaned forward to kiss me, her hand automatically closing around my hard shaft as it waved around in front of her. She tasted of Anna. "That was so good, Sam," she said appreciatively. I couldn't help but feel a little surge of pride at the compliment. She looked at Anna, stroking her sweaty hair away from her face, whilst Anna gazed up at Sara, still lost for words.

"You two blow my fucking mind," I said, "That was amazing."

"Your turn soon," Sara grinned. I couldn't wait.

*

The girls had decided I'd have to, however, as they insisted on another smoke to give themselves time to recover before anything else happened. Sara had removed the dress that had gathered round her waist and the three of us were naked, my needy cock bouncing around ridiculously every time I moved, desperate for some attention. As the girls lay draped over one another and smoked the joint I had to resist the strong temptation to just wank myself off over the sight before me. I was pretty sure they'd enjoy watching -- I knew Anna would, anyway -- but as tempting as it was to help myself and add to the stickiness coating their exquisite forms I decided it would be a waste. Besides, when the dominant me had come to the fore in the cinema foyer I'd made a little arrangement with Anna that I was eager to fulfil.

It was hot in the van. I'd opened the door a crack to let out some of the smoke but the last thing any of us wanted was a mossie bite in an awkward spot. Along with the heat and the smoke was the unmistakeable smell of sex; an intensely personal, almost overpowering perfume that added to the sensual cocktail swirling around, filling my nostrils. I realised that no matter how much I liked to think I'd redressed the dominance balance in the relationship, it was the pouting blonde beauties that still held the power.

Anna dropped the butt of the joint into an empty bottle and straightened her leg and ankle, encouraging me to admire the little chain once again.

"So what is it about ankles, Sam?" Sara asked, first regarding her own then Anna's.

I thought for a few seconds, trying to think of an intelligent response but she wasn't really interested in my reply.

"Do you like it more because of what our slutty little friend did to get it?" As she spoke she ran her finger nail up Anna's thigh. "I do. I think it's horny."

She was right, it was horny. I couldn't dislodge the image of the eighteen year old Anna and the way she exploited her overt sexuality. She knew exactly what she was doing then and she did now and it turned me on, big time.

"I have to admit it's pretty sexy," I said. My cock was still throbbing and was demanding attention, at the tip a little drop of natural lubricant shone in the light.

"Why do you like it?" Sara asked.

A minor ripple of panic flitted across my mind. What if I said the wrong thing here? I couldn't miss out; if I didn't come soon my balls would never forgive me. I thought about it for a second and answered honestly. "Cos it's dirty as hell! Using sex to get what you want -- I dunno, it's just horny. I mean, it's a bit wrong but that makes it even better." I looked at Anna, her face impossible to read. "And the fact that you're so pretty just makes it so much naughtier. I mean, I'm sure you don't have to flirt and seduce and flaunt yourself..."

Anna interrupted me, laughing as she did. "But I like it, Sam. It makes me so fucking wet," she breathed, opening her legs lewdly.

I groaned audibly at this. She really was a dirty bitch. Both girls grinned naughtily and kissed, their hands beginning to explore one another again. They broke their kiss and looked at me. It didn't take a genius to work out something was going on here even my hormone-addled, intoxicated brain had established that.

"Your cock looks lonely," Sara said, spreading her own thighs wide. "I think you'd better come here and fuck us."

I wasn't going to wait to be asked twice. With my aching, dripping cock leading the way I shuffled over to the other side of the bed to where Anna and Sara were. As Sara had made the suggestion I made for her first, reminding myself that no matter what happened I couldn't get carried away and forget I had two partners to see to. Sara was slowly touching herself, looking me in the eye as she did.

"How badly do you want to be in here?" she asked, her middle finger disappearing inside.

"Fuck. A lot," I muttered, positioning myself between her knees.

"Good boy," she said.

She felt incredible. The soft, wet walls of her pussy seemed to mould around me like they had been designed specifically for me. I slid deep inside and Sara gasped as my cock filled her. I knew I had to take it easy and I wasn't sure I would be able to make both girls come again but I was going to do my best. I held myself up on my arms and began to fuck her slowly and deeply. Anna, playing with her own pussy, leaned in to kiss me, then Sara. Each thrust of my hips made Sara squeak quietly and she shifted herself so that I could slide in further. Her movement encouraged me and I felt Anna's hand on my bum, helping me fuck her friend's perfect little pussy.

"How does she feel, Sam?" Anna asked. "Does her pretty little cunt feel good around your big cock?"

I nodded and grinned, leaning in to kiss Anna. "Fucking amazing," I grunted.

Anna's face had that glassy, wanton look again as she watched me fuck her friend. For a second, just as in the forest, my brain struggled to deal with the reality of what was going on, but the sensations in my groin dispelled the doubts instantly.

Somehow I'd managed not to come as soon as I felt her vagina enclose my cock and having settled down I felt able to pick up the pace a little. Within a few seconds we were fucking steadily. My balls slapped against Sara's bum and she was breathing heavily as I thrust in and out. As Anna kissed me her fingers tickled my bum, meaning I needed to concentrate hard not to come but Sara's sensitive pussy was obviously still fired up from the licking I'd given earlier and at the deepest point of each of my thrusts she swore breathlessly. She wrapped her legs around my back, drawing me in deeper. Anna was encouraging me, telling me to fuck Sara harder and deeper and as I dared myself to do so I was quickly rewarded with the start of Sara's orgasm as the tip of my cock stimulated the pleasure centre deep inside her. She held my arms and begged me to fuck harder and harder. She went quiet then suddenly squealed loudly as she finally reached the top of her sensory mountain, before the pleasure waves broke and flooded across her body as she writhed beneath me, her words now pure sounds of sexual pleasure.

Sara's eyes opened and she kissed me deeply. I slipped out of her slowly, leaving her panting, her pink pussy wide open, her tummy muscles twitching as the orgasm faded. She narrowed her eyes and shook her head slowly, perhaps in a state of disbelief. "I love your cock, Sam."