Fifty Dollar Facials Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny finds out that a boy from her college was at the "spa".
3.2k words
4.09
28k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at school, Jenny walked around in a daze. The day before felt like a dream—the men, their laughter, and their heavy, warm ejaculate all over her face and body. But the scariest part was that she wasn't sure she'd woken up from the nightmare.

Her sex was still smooth, which they had done without her knowledge. It was also rubbed raw and aching from the abuse. The soft satiny fabric of her panties rubbed right up against her bare skin as she walked around. The contact sent unexplained tingles through her body and soon her panties were damp at the crotch. She thought it was her period, but no—not blood, some other dampness she couldn't explain.

All over, her pale skin was marred with blue-black bruises and bright red cuts. She hadn't been able to put her bra on because the straps rubbed right against the lash marks on her back. That had turned out to be a mistake, because her white uniform shirt rubbed against her nipples, turning them into points.

Miserable, she sat in the corner of the private university's cafeteria. There were a few friends she had made since she'd arrived this semester as a freshman, but she didn't want them to see her like this. She wasn't hungry either—hadn't been since swallowing what the men had forced down her throat.

"What's got you down?" came a voice from above.

She looked up, blinking in surprise. It was a boy she recognized from her classes. What was his name? Nathan. He'd never spoken to her before, but she'd noticed him a few times. He was cute and friendly with the people he knew.

He gave her a small smile and sat down beside her. "What's your name?"

"Jenny," she stammered.

"I'm Nathan." He paused, looked away. "Listen, Jenny. I've noticed you around. You look real pretty."

"Oh, I—"

"I was even thinking of asking you out sometime, but now... Well, this isn't how I wanted to meet you."

She was puzzled. "I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about."

He gestured to across the rows of student-filled tables. One boy leaned against the wall near the door, staring directly at her. Recognition sent a shock through her bruised body. He was one of the men at the spa. He had been the one to come on her cheek, kneeling over her.

A hot flush spread over her chest and face. Her eyes watered with humiliation.

"Yeah," Nathan said sympathetically. "He told me all about it."

"He told you?" She choked on the words.

"He's just..." He seemed to cast about for the right words. "He's not great at keeping secrets, if you know what I mean. He told me about it already. I'm afraid he's going to tell everyone."

"Oh God," she whispered.

"I understand this must be hard." He put a hand on her back, rubbing circles across the bruises. She restrained her wince. He was only trying to help.

"Please," she said. "Can't you talk to him? Convince him not to tell?"

"Look, I tried talking to him, but it didn't get through. He doesn't understand what this would do to you. No one would talk to you, Jenny." He laughed a little, looking embarrassed. "Certainly no one would date you. I don't want that to happen to you."

Desperation clawed at her insides. "What should I do?"

"You've put yourself in a tough spot, that's for sure. I suggest you talk to him face-to-face. If he sees how upset this is making you, he might be willing to keep it quiet."

She swallowed, staring at the dark form across the cafeteria. His arms were crossed, his face set in a dark scowl. He didn't look particularly receptive to a request. But she had to try. She had no choice. She started to stand, but Nathan stopped her with a hand on her thigh.

"Not here," he said lowly. "Anyone could hear, and then it would all be over."

Slowly, she sat back down, but he kept his hand on her thigh.

"When, then?" she asked.

"I'll set up a meeting. Someplace private. How about the boy's bathrooms on the third floor?"

The third floor was rarely used after some pipes had burst and ruined most of the carpeting and furniture. "I don't know," she said. "Does it have to be the boy's bathroom?"

"Well, do you want to ask him to go into the girl's bathroom? After all, he's doing you a favor by even meeting with you. It seems like you should be willing to inconvenience yourself a little."

Nathan seemed a little colder, more distant, and she hated that. He was the only person on her side right now. "It's okay," she said quickly. "The boys bathroom will be fine."

He smiled and squeezed her thigh. "That's a good girl. I think this will all work out for the best."

* * *

At the proper time, Jenny climbed the stairs to the third floor. She passed no one and heard nothing. Had the boy not agreed to meet her? She needed to convince him not to tell, but she wasn't sure what she could say, what would convince him that she really was a good girl. She'd been the valedictorian at her school, though that wasn't a huge achievement considering how small it was out in the country. But it had been enough to earn her a scholarship to go here. This was her shot to make something out of her life. She couldn't mess it up.

The door to the boy's bathroom looked just like the ones downstairs, except that the hall lights weren't even on up here, so it was in shadows. She opened the door an inch, relieved to see a faint light spill out.

Nathan was sitting on the counter. Beside him, leaning against the tiled wall, was the man from yesterday.

Nathan smiled. "Told you she would come."

He nodded to her to speak.

She stepped forward hesitantly, staring at the floor. "Listen, I'm really... sorry about what happened yesterday. I never meant for it to happen. I didn't even know until... Well, I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anyone.

"What's in it for me?" the boy asked.

She looked up. "What?"

"What do I get if I don't tell anyone? Will you suck me off?"

Horrified, she turned to Nathan. He raised his eyebrow, clearly waiting for an answer.

"I—No, I don't think—"

Nathan hopped off the counter and came to stand behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders. "Look, it's not a big deal. I heard you did it loads of times yesterday. Just suck Fred off and you'll be free."

Tears fell down her cheeks, staining her white shirt. "Please don't make me do this."

"No one's making you do anything," Nathan said soothingly, running his hands up and down her arms. His fingertips brushed the sides of her breasts through her shirt. "I'm trying to help you, so this doesn't have to ruin your life here."

A sob escaped her. "No, no, no."

He sighed. "Well, I tried." He released her and stepped back. "I can't stop you, Fred. Have at it."

"No," she shouted. "I'll do it, okay? I'll do it."

Nathan's hands enclosed her from behind, one hand grasping her breast as he hugged her. "That's good, sweetie. I'm proud of you."

Through her tears, she saw Fred smirking at them, watching as Nathan's fingers unbuttoned her shirt. She was confused about Nathan. Wasn't he on her side? Didn't he try to help her? Maybe he wanted to see her naked because he liked her... he'd said he was thinking of asking her out. But it didn't seem right here in the bathroom.

"Why are you doing this?" she whispered.

"If you're going to give him a proper blowjob, you need to be naked. How else is he going to come on you? It would get in your clothes."

Nathan tugged the shirt down her arms and tossed it by the door.

He said it in such a reasonable tone, that she felt stupid for asking. She had been naked yesterday when they men had made her do those things, when Fred had come on her. And Nathan's hands were kind, much more gentle than the other men had been. He rubbed her nipple between his fingers and trailed a hand down her tummy as the shirt opened. This was what she had always imagined a boyfriend would do. But not in a bathroom and definitely not under the leering gaze of a person like Fred.

Her hands trembled as she kept them still at her side. He parted the front of her shirt completely, baring to Fred. The cool air from the bathroom brushed over her breasts.

"She's not wearing a bra," Fred said, chuckling.

Nathan made a tsking sound. "Where is your bra, sweetie? You know they're part of the uniform."

"I... it was rubbing on the... the bruises."

The same bruises Fred was reaching out to feel and poke. She winced, but Nathan's body against her back kept her from moving away.

"Look." Nathan sighed. "I don't want to have to turn you into the headmaster for not following protocol like this."

"No, please. Please don't." She couldn't even imagine talking to the grey-haired, stern-faced Headmaster about her lack of bra or why she wasn't wearing it.

"It seems like you're always doing things wrong," Nathan said with reproach in his voice.

"I'll be better. I swear."

Fred pinched her nipple, and she whimpered.

"That's good," Nathan said. "We're up here where no one can hear you. You make all the noise you need to. If it hurts, go ahead and cry out. I know Fred will appreciate the music."

Her plaid skirt went next, along with her panties, her stockings and her shoes. She stood completely naked in the center of the small dingy bathroom, the tile cold beneath her feet. She shivered, clutching her hands to her chest. Both boys stared at her body, and it struck her that Nathan wasn't so different from Fred. He too had a bulge in his pants.

They exchanged a look, though Jenny couldn't tell what it meant.

"You know," Fred said. "I like to see a girl with some cum on her face before I'll face-fuck her."

She stared, shocked his bluntness and also confused by what he meant. He was going to come on her, that much she knew. Would he come on her first and then put his penis in her mouth?

"No way," said Nathan. "I'm not going to make her suck me."

Fred rubbed the bulge through his pants. "Come on. I like to watch. That's what's so great about the spa. I get to watch a few guys come on her, and then I get to. That's what I want now or no deal."

Nathan turned to her, a pleading look on her face. "Shit. I had no idea he was going to ask for this. I don't think we have a choice."

Shock rendered her silent.

Nathan unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. "Come on," he said, gesturing at the ground in front of him. "I'm so sorry, sweetie."

He seemed so solicitous of her. She understood that it was Fred who was making this happen. Nathan didn't even want to. He'd said as much.

She knelt down and placed her lips to the tip. The salty taste was a shock to her—at once both mildly disgusting and familiar. She'd tasted it on her tongue the rest of the day yesterday, even after brushing her teeth. Strangely, she had missed the flavor when it was finally gone this morning. But it was back now; the whole bulbous head of his penis was glistening with it. She lapped at it gently.

Nathan sighed. "Here's what we're going to do. I want to make this as easy for you as possible, so we're going to do it fast, okay? I just want you to be prepared before I start."

She looked up at him, her mouth spread wide with his penis. She nodded without removing it from his mouth. He was so thoughtful.

His hands came around to the base of her neck, lacing firmly. He pushed forward—and forward and forward until her breached the back of her throat. She had forgotten how much it hurt as it popped through the ring of muscles there. In only one day, she'd forgotten the fear and panic that assailed her as she couldn't breathe. She fought him, pushing back, and slowly, so slowly he pulled away enough for her to breathe.

"Remember, sweetie. Fast now."

He pushed back in, much quicker this time, slamming all the way in and shoving her nose into the fabric of his uniform shirt. He pulled back and then in again, plowing her mouth and throat until she gagged around him. She choked on him, feeling salvia spill between her lips and out of her chin. The sounds coming from her were ugly, the sound of an animal in pain and hopeless.

Finally he pulled out of her mouth completely, and she hung, suspended by only his hands behind her neck. A warm spray hit her nose, her chin—and a final spurt on her neck. Her mouth hung open, shocked and abused. Even her arms had fallen by her side, too tired to push futilely at his thighs anymore.

Nathan laid her down on the tile gently. "I'm so proud. You took it really well."

A shadow crossed her vision as Fred stood over her. "Make her clean herself up for me."

Something nudged at her arm. "You heard him. Get cleaned up for him now."

She started to turn over to crawl to the bathroom stalls and look for toilet paper. Suddenly she was shoved back down with a knee on her chest. She gasped, struggling to breathe. She assumed it was Fred treating her so roughly, but as her eyes cleared she saw that it was Nathan.

"No," he said implacably. "You'll clean with what God gave you."

His knee felt like huge and heavy on her chest. She looked around wildly, not understand what he wanted her to do.

"Lick it up," he said gently. "With your finger."

Desperate to get him off her, she scooped the globs of ejaculate off her face and sucked them off her fingers. Tears streamed down her face, dampening her hair. When it was all gone, he got off her, and the pain of his withdrawal was almost worse. She heaved painful breaths, curled onto her side.

When she could finally sit up again, she saw that Fred had removed his pants and underwear completely, standing by the counter in only his white uniform shirt. She expected him to call her over or maybe to kneel over her and put his thick penis in her mouth, but instead he turned over, bracing himself on the edge of the counter and exposing the pale-moon globes of his bottom to her.

"Rim me," he said.

Still breathing heavily, she turned to Nathan in confusion.

He looked at her with something like pity. "You need help, don't you? I can see I'm going to be doing a lot of this."

He grabbed the hair at the back of her head and led her on her knees. She watched in shock as he actually reached out and touched Fred right on his behind. Not shy or squeamish, Nathan pulled the white flesh aside, revealing a pink-brown puckered hole framed with black hairs.

"Lick," Nathan said sternly, before shoving her face in the small space between Fred's buttcheeks.

She couldn't breathe, her face suffused with flesh and an acrid scent. She was in too much shock to follow his orders. His hand tightened on her hair painfully. She cried out, and as her mouth opened, he jammed her farther into the crack. Finally her body seemed to take her over, and she stuck her tongue out blindly. She felt the crinkling of hair and a tiny ridges as her wet tongue found its goal. The taste was so much worse than any of the men's penises had been, even the more unwashed. This was bitter and turned her stomach. She twisted in Nathan's grip, trying to pull back for air, but he let her back only long enough to force her back in.

Fred was making noises on every swipe of her tongue, groans and grunts. He started rocking back every time Nathan pushed her in. He seemed to be getting more excited, almost frantic. The impact of her face against his buttcheeks felt bruising, like getting slapped over and over.

He turned around and in a sudden rush, she was pushed with her back against the wall, sitting on the floor. Fred stood right in front of her, clumsily sticking his penis inside her mouth and rutting against her. Her head knocked against the tile every time he jammed his penis all the way inside her. She thought she would die there—was already dying—except that she heard Nathan. He must have been crouched right beside her, whispering faint words of encouragement into her ear.That's right, sweetheart. You're so good like this. This is how you're supposed to be.

With a roar she felt in her trembling stomach, Fred went rigid and sprayed warm liquid in her mouth, pulling back in time to coat her nose and cheeks with the sticky ejaculate. Her nostrils filled with the musky salty scent as tears slid over the deposits he left on her face.

She lay unmoving as Fred stepped away from her and dressed. Nathan stood, straightening his pants.

"Shit," Fred said. Suddenly he started laughing. "Now that's a slut right there."

Nathan stared down at her, looking thoughtful and a little sad. "It would be a shame for her to do anything but this. She's meant for it."

Jenny blinked up, praying it was all over and they would love her alone but knowing it wasn't. Fred pushed out of the bathroom, still chuckling.

Nathan pent and placed a kiss on her forehead, slowly, as if making sure he didn't touch any of the mess on her face.

"Don't worry," he said. "There's plenty of protein if you eat what he's left you. And of course there's water and facilities for you to wash."

She blinked up at him, confused.

With one last slightly regretful look, he strode out of the bathroom, stooping to pick up her clothes on the way out. The door shut behind him. He'd taken her clothes! Despite the pain and humiliation, she stood and raced to the doorway—it didn't budge. She pushed and banged. It rattled but didn't open.

"Please. Let me out. Open this door. Oh God, please."

On the other side of the door, she heard Nathan said, "It's okay, sweetheart. I'll be back tomorrow to feed you breakfast."

She heard Fred laugh in the background.

The lights flickered off in the bathroom, and she figured out he must have turned them off from outside. Must have locked the door from there too.

Nathan's voice came quieter then. "No, I don't think you'll be too lonely up here at all. Plenty of visitors. You'll see."

His footsteps echoed in the large empty hallway as he left her. She sank to the floor, curling her knees up and huddling in the corner. Almost absently, she scooped the stickiness that Fred had left on her face and swallowed it down.