Fifty Hours per Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights dimmed; the two naked lovers slept. In the morning Brad showed Helen how to sit up on him and guide his cock into her cunt. She was now an active partner, not just a receptacle; she reveled in the sexual shocks coursing through her body, shocks that she had never experienced before. Becoming uncharacteristically aggressive she scratched his broad chest with her fingernails. She lifted his hands to her boobs to get fondled while she fucked him. He cooperated. In their erotic intoxication she stared into his eyes, something a submissive shouldn't do, and he stared back. Still coupled, they both stopped pumping and continued to stare for hours, or was it seconds? Everything else fell away - Harold, the agreement, their asymmetrical relationship. She peered into Brad's soul, and he into hers.

Eventually the spell broke, but it left both of them changed. Never again would Helen address her lover as sir or master, and never again would he expect it. The lovers got up and showered together, laughing, while Harold was sent off to prepare breakfast. Later Brad and his new lover went shopping for a few more items. Brad explained that he had liked the look of Helen's boobs when they were tied; he wanted to get a pair of steel rings of just the right size that would be held by a chain around her neck. He promised to expose her and force her boobs through the rings at parties and other occasions, making them swell and drawing attention to them. Helen burned with embarrassment at the thought of doing that in front of others, but she burned with something else too, something that made her nipples stiffen.

At the mall Helen had to wear a dress that was all transparent, like black stockings made into a dress. It had hand-width solid bands behind her torso and her hips for modesty, but the bands ended at the side, leaving her boobs and her crotch visible. The dress ended in a tight skirt at mid-thigh. She was of course without panties. When she saw the dress she asked her master if maybe she should at least wear a bra with that dress in public; Brad consented, but the bra he chose was the lacy frame, leaving her nipples exposed. It only drew more attention to her sexuality. Helen blushed when she saw it but of course she had to wear it. In the end she was thrilled at the wanton display she would provide for her beloved master.

At the mall several men offered to walk beside her and Brad, and he gave them permission. When their shopping was nearly finished a uniformed policeman briskly walked up to the group and informed Helen that he was citing her for indecent exposure. Brad stepped up inches from his face to emphasize his greater height, asking how he knew about her exposure - after all, she was wearing a dress, wasn't she? The policeman said there had been a complaint. Had he verified the complaint? Yes, he had. Brad lit into the poor man, telling him that he had no business ogling his wife's body. His job was to protect the public from purse-snatchers and shoplifters, not to snoop around women's bodies like a perverted voyeur and take complaints from other perverted voyeurs. Brad knew the police chief personally. He never raised his voice, but he soon had the hapless enforcer of the law stammering, apologizing, wishing he had never gotten involved. When Brad finally dismissed him he scampered away, head bowed.

Helen was impressed. Later when she told the story to Branwyn, she replied that he can do that to almost anyone: "That's what makes him so wealthy and so successful in business, and in sex. Negotiation with him is always one-sided. And for him, wife is a flexible concept."

Back in his living room Brad had Helen strip and put on a tiny transparent g-string. Getting used to near-nudity, she found that she liked it, she liked its effect on men and on herself. Brad showed the new rings to Harold, getting them out of their box, draping the chain around Helen's neck and forcing her boobs through them. It was a tight fit, and took some squeezing and pulling while Helen winced and bit her lip. The effect was immediate, drawing attention to the petite wife's large boobs, making them rounder, fuller, bouncier. Her nipples swelled and hardened. Brad taught his new mistress how to swing her shoulders to make those boobs bounce and sway, how to walk proudly displaying her body. He got the nipple clips out, the ones that had tormented her the previous week, and pinched her nipples hard before he applied them. He told her that she would be displaying herself to other men that way; she should have been humiliated, as Harold was, but she found herself excited and actually looking forward to it despite the discomfort, or maybe partly because of it. Displaying herself to other men would be dangerous if her beloved master weren't protecting her. She had already done it at the party last night but she sensed that it could be harder, more extreme.

That afternoon Harold was given the task of planting bulbs in the side flower bed. Brad explained that the bulbs were for flowers called naked ladies - he thought that appropriate for his lifestyle. The bulbs produce leaves that die back, leaving bare ground. Then a stalk shoots up with no leaves at all, hence naked, and a lily-like pink flower blooms. It's just the sex organ of another species. Harold would be a naked man, though, while he planted Brad's naked ladies.

The master and his new lover took a well-earned nap; Helen stripped and spread her legs on her back, hoping to be ravished again. She begged Brad to take her, but he held back, without an explanation. He left it at that. Why should he explain? She'll do anything he asks in any case. But secretly he marveled at her perfect, round curves. They curled up together and slept.

That evening Harold served as chauffer for his wife and her new lover, driving them to a small club in a larger town about half an hour away. As they neared the location Brad explained so that her husband could also hear that Helen would be his companion inside the club. "Helen, this is a club where some of the patrons indulge in sexual foreplay and fucking on a stage while the others watch. I want you to see it. Several couples will do this, one after the other - they will be the ones that you see with exposed breasts when we go inside. Harold will enter by a different entrance where he must sit in the back and watch."

Helen squirmed, but no questions were allowed. Just before they arrived Brad pulled apart the sides of her V-neck dress, exposing her boobs and squeezing them together. It looked as though the dress was made for that, and it was. Helen knew then - she would be one of the ones to fuck in public, and her husband would see the whole thing. A rushing feeling ran up her spine, different from what she had felt before, anticipation and terror mixed. She squeezed Brad's hand and practically jumped out of her seat, hugging Brad and kissing his face.

"Oh Brad, that's so scary, but I want to do it, for you, for me. I'll show everyone how far I've come, how far you've brought me. Everybody there will see my naked boobs when we go in, and they'll know what will happen to me. I'll spread my legs and show everyone my cunt. Don't hold back, do everything to me, fuck me hard, really hard."

They identified themselves at the door, Helen's short dress flapping open at the front slit as she walked, her boobs bouncing. All the men turned to watch, knowing what they would see later. Helen found herself turning left and right, giving a little extra bounce just for the thrill of it, her nipples swelling. Inside the club, not much bigger than a large living room, they found a simple table in the center, about one body length wide and two body lengths long. No one was more than four seats from the stage except for those at a bar in the back where Harold was exiled; Brad and Helen were seated in the front row. Helen saw the other women with exposed breasts, but even so she felt self-conscious and a little tingly at her own exposure. She was discovering the thrill of exposing herself to strange men. If Brad had given her a choice she still would have preferred to show her boobs. She recognized a couple from their party the night before; they had come to watch her debauchery.

A slim, very young waitress with short hair and puffy nipples on impossibly high breasts, wearing just a transparent thong, served them drinks. She seemed to set up an erotic atmosphere single-handed. As she turned around Brad squeezed her tight ass cheeks with both hands, saying "Nice ass, babe." She flounced away, obviously pleased with his attentions, her cheeks glowing.

Soon after sitting down they engaged in conversation with the couple next to them, a big affable man, slightly overweight, and a tiny woman wearing a tight red mesh dress with her nipples poking through. Her black hair, combed to the front, wasn't quite long enough to cover them. The man introduced himself: "Hi. Yoshi Honda, like the car. Jane just couldn't wait to come here after I described what goes on. I like the erotic atmosphere, all these beautiful women and their beautiful bodies."

Jane added, "It's such a thrill to let other men see my boobs. And Yosh loves it when other men touch me. I let them because he likes it, but mostly I let them because I like it, my nipples are so sensitive. Is that too weird? This isn't done in our culture, you just can't, but we do it anyway."

They assured her that it's beautiful, not weird - boobs are made to be seen, not hidden, Brad pronounced. And why refrain from touching when it's such a thrill for both toucher and touchee? A few giggles, interrupted by the start of the evening's entertainment. From the other side of the stage a couple stepped up, a statuesque woman with dark swept-up hair, exaggerated makeup and a simple strapless tube dress with teacup-sized cutouts for the tips of her breasts, accompanied by a slim ordinary-looking man who didn't look as though he was in her league. He came up behind her and stroked her sides; she raised her arms behind her and around his neck, turning her head for a kiss as his hands reached her breasts. Helen was pretty sure that she had tinted her nipples to make them stand out. They weren't huge, but her man was showing everyone how flexible they were, pulling and twisting and demonstrating their softness by stroking and squeezing in the right places.

Brad sat back, crossed his legs, and put one arm around Helen and another around their new acquaintance. Without asking he lowered Jane's top to feel her bare breasts, cupped nicely and held firmly. A little thrill coursed through Helen, enjoying Brad's attentions even if they were shared - or perhaps the sharing made it more edgy, more erotic. It never occurred to Yoshi to protest against this larger-than-life man's liberties with his wife.

Onstage the man had lowered his wife's dress to her hips as she twisted to display her upper body. With her man behind her lifting up her skirt to fondle her perfect ass, she walked around the perimeter of the small stage to give everyone a close look. She turned, knelt, and gently pulled down her husband's pants - a long semi-erect cock sprang into view but was covered almost immediately by the elegant woman's hands and mouth. It sprang to full erection. The wanton woman moved behind her man, stroking his penis with her hands so that everyone could see what she was doing.

Fascinated, Helen leaned into Brad's shoulder and whispered how unexpectedly beautiful this erotic activity was. "Last week it would have shocked me, it still does in a way, her body is so perfect and so exposed, I feel that tingle again."

He brushed his hand across her erect nipple, adding shocks to the tingles. On the other side he felt Jane's nipple stiffen in his hand.

Just an arm's length from the front row the woman had stripped her man. He was on top of her licking her pussy while she sucked his cock, both moaning their pleasure. She had lost her dress and exposed her pussy while they weren't paying attention. Eventually the man stood, his stiff cock glistening, and sat on the floor at center stage. He sat his woman on his lap, spread her legs, and pulled her nether lips to show everyone her erect pink clit and all the sensitive flesh around it. They even looked into her gaping hole, ready for his cock. She pushed back. Lifting her he entered smoothly, to groans from both and scattered applause from the audience.

"Brad, I can't believe they're doing that in front of everyone. But it's wonderful, it's the ultimate intimacy, you can see the pleasure in both of them. I'm so grateful you brought me here to see it. I love doing that with you. And last night - I had no idea it could be so wonderful, all-consuming. I discovered something I'd been missing all my life. I feel like attacking you right now."

Jane overheard and whispered, "You'll get your wish. After the couple up there finishes fucking for us it will be your turn. All the women with exposed breasts are going to get laid right there on the stage, where everybody can see it."

Brad responded, "I intend to do just that, my little fuckmuffin. You've come a long way fast. There's something about you that's infinitely attractive. But look, now, on stage."

The couple had moved; the woman reclined on her side right in front of Brad as her man moved in behind and entered her. She raised a leg so that both couples could witness the penetration close up. She looked at each of them in turn, biting her lower lip while her body jerked with each stroke. Her breath came in short pants, her face and torso glowed pink. Jane leaned forward, fascinated. "That's so beautiful, the climax of life and the start of life, there's nothing better, it's awesome, thank you for showing it to us."

The woman on stage stiffened and cried out, spasmodically jerking. Her man pulled out; when she was ready, he moved her to the center of the stage for the last act, his long cock swinging as he walked. Reclining on his back, he let his woman straddle his hips and lower herself onto him. Now she was in charge, squeezing her tits as she undulated up and down. On the down strokes she raised her head, half-closed her eyes and moaned, a low guttural sound. A few strokes later he lifted her with his hips and began spasmodically releasing into her. She took the first few strokes inside herself, then pulled off and aimed her man's white release onto her tits, the last bits onto her face. They sat panting for a while, then the man lifted his woman from behind by her thighs with her legs spread and her raw sex exposed. He didn't look strong enough but he had no difficulty carrying her around the stage to show everyone the white goo oozing from her still-spasming cunt. They sat back in their original seats; their show was over.

Now it was Brad and Helen's turn. She was so excited that she couldn't sit still. "Brad, you're going to strip me naked in front of all these people, and fondle me, and fuck me right here. They'll see everything, it's so..."

"Time to stop talking and start doing. One step at a time. But when we're up there, I want you to explain your feelings to the audience."

Brad stood, stripped to the waist, and helped a trembling Helen onto the stage. "Hi everybody, I'm already hot showing you all my boobs. I love letting you see them swing and bounce."

Without being asked, the new performer walked around the stage leaning over to give everyone a good look at her trembling boobs and her pulsating nipples. A bemused Brad stood aside, admiring her new-found sexual confidence and initiative. He walked her to center stage, asking the audience, "Do you want to see her naked?"

A chorus of "Yes!" and "Do it!" came back.

Gently Brad lifted Helen's dress over her head. Since that was the only thing she was wearing, her body was completely exposed. Holding her hands above her head he twirled her to show everyone, easing her hips forward and back, showing the men her fucking muscles as her cunt squeezed back and forth between her legs. The thrill of the forbidden added to her feelings, and she exploited that. "It's so exciting to be naked for you. My body is ready for sex, and you're all going to watch him fuck me."

Producing a length of cord from his pocket, Brad came up behind his posturing partner and wrapped a coil around her left breast. Surprised, she looked down at it. He pulled it tight, squeezing her generous flesh into a ball. The ball swelled; her tit hardened. He wrapped the other breast with the same cord, pulled tight, and asked the object of his attentions to describe her sensations.

"Ah, it's really tight, I can feel my tits swelling for you, I feel even more naked. That cord draws attention to them, it hurts a bit but it's worth it."

Helen's tormentor tied the cord behind her back, reached forward and slapped the bottoms of her tied breasts. They bounced and jiggled. She gasped. He forced them up, left and right, down, around in circles.

"Oh, wow, they bounce even more than usual. I love how they look, you're all watching me display myself, they're so big and round and..."

Brad brought her back to the task at hand. "Take off my pants and suck my cock."

Dutifully she did just that, taking the tip of his swelling member into her mouth and working the rest with both hands. She came up for air exclaiming, "I love his cock when it's big and hard and ready to fuck me. You can all see how wet I am, how ready."

There wasn't a dry crotch in the house. Brad took his time, leaning Helen back and kissing her neck, her pendulous tied breasts, her soft belly, and finally her pussy, while she squirmed and squealed. Lying her on her back he pulled her legs up and back in a V to stretch and display her pussy, turning her so that everyone could see everything. He came up to her ear and whispered, "Look at your husband while you describe what's happening to you now."

She looked, her humiliated husband looked back briefly, and staring at him she breathed, "He's kissing my pussy, he's flipping my clit with his tongue, now he's got it up my hole, halfway to paradise, it feels so good. It's such a thrill to let you watch."

Brad stood with his erection pointing up and turned Helen by her hips to face the bar, whispering again, "Look down at my cock and up at your husband."

Words were no longer necessary or even possible after that. Brad spread his lover's legs wide; everyone could see her quivering pink gash. A thrill ran through her - this was it. Looking straight at her husband, who betrayed a deer-in-the-headlights look, she leaned forward, delicately took Brad's cock and inserted it in her soaked cunt. She moaned, he grunted, and they began the ancient dance.

Jane looked up at them, gushing, "That's just so beautiful. There's nothing more beautiful, more emotional, omygod, those tits shaking, her pussy lips, it's so wonderful..." Jane had more enthusiasm than skill with words.

Helen was lifted up and down, up and down, each new penetration a voyage of discovery, of fulfilled lust, of overwhelming raw feel. That living thing inside her was the most important thing in the world, the only thing in the world. She felt her lover's cock beginning to twitch, his balls to tighten. He pulled out just in time, stood his partner up and walking to one side of the stage had her lean over, her tits flopping and bouncing. "Now we're going to give your audience a bonus. Invite anyone in the audience to stand and fondle your tits while I fuck you from behind. Let them feel the vibration in your body with each stroke. If someone wants to kiss you on the mouth, kiss them back."

Helen wasn't expecting this. She looked back at Brad, shivered and hesitated but turned, lifting her tits toward her rapt onlookers. He entered her again, sliding easily into her gaping soaked pussy. A man in front of her stood and reached forward, handling her boobs and distended nipples. Brad grabbed his partner's hips and shoved himself savagely all the way in, making her whole body shake. The man squeezed her boobs, pulled her nipples down and released, adding to the shaking they got from each of Brad's thrusts. Brad pulled out slowly and exploded forward again. "Look at your husband."