Fifty Shades of Love and Regret

Story Info
Chloe and Zeke get a grip on their respective inner demons.
2.9k words
4.36
7.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Otis_from_Helotes

Copyright 2014

"The strong give up and move on. The weak give up and stay"

--Hall and Oates song

______________________________________________

The social scene had changed dramatically by the advent of the 2020's. Eighty percent of new marriages were now between same sex couples. Cohabiting heterosexuals were largely opting out of matrimony altogether. The single payer version of universal health care was firmly rooted once and for all with the unexpected result that a sizable percentage of the working age population could no longer afford to be gainfully employed as the loss of premium subsidies greatly outweighed whatever meager wages they could secure at what few jobs there were.

The up and coming eighteen to thirty year olds, now known as the "Draconian" generation had eschewed the crushing expense of onerous student loans, foregoing four years of a formal college education, opting for on-line certifications instead.

Accurate metrics reflecting the true rate of unemployment were nowhere to be found though some academics estimated that somewhere between a quarter to a third of the working age population would never find sustained meaningful employment.

With the growing underclass of idle hands threatening to draw unfunded entitlement benefits an elegant solution presented itself. Slavery was revived as an institution integral to the sustenance and survival of a no growth economy that could no longer generate a rising tide to lift all boats.

Slavery, as reconstituted, was something of a win-win proposition for all parties concerned. By having those inducted into sexual servitude reclassified as mere livestock, they were stripped of their right to vote and were easily removed from the welfare roles while the government took in desperately needed revenues from the auctions.

Those who purchased the slaves were further rewarded by a legislated formula that equated each sexual slave to be four tenths of a human thereby enhancing the voting franchise of slave owners by an additional four tenths of a vote for every slave they owned. Thus, a slave owner with five slaves bought both himself and his spouse, if he had one, an extra two votes by proxy at the ballot box in addition to the windfall of free sexual services and unpaid labor. As for the slaves, they were free in a manner of speaking to explore their submissive tendencies assuming they actually had said tendencies.

Chloe was an accomplished slaver, having joined the ranks of one of the few professions that were still flourishing. A smart and seductive mixed race woman 28 years of age, she was possessed by a smoldering sexuality that at once confused and seduced many a young man trying to navigate the current singles scene. A wolf in sheep's clothing, she was the consummate cock whisperer, ensnaring careless prey lacking sufficient self-control or a moral compass to guide them away from entanglement in her web.

As part of her continuing career development and required professional education, she attended two to three munches a week across Houston which were generally held at upscale hotels and exclusive clubs. She was no longer shocked by the sight of rude genitalia, no longer shocked by the seemingly endless procession of nude men and women, collared and leashed, on exhibit for the benefit of the privileged few who could not only look but touch with impunity.

One of the prime directives governing the lawful conduct of slavers was never to get emotionally involved with a subject that had already been enslaved.

The literature and regulations stated that a male slave necessarily lacked the assertiveness to initiate sexual intercourse with a Slaver. Therefore, a tryst between slaver and slave was sufficient evidence that the malfeasant slaver was even more submissive than the slave, and that she was to be enslaved herself on account of her no longer being legally competent to enslave others.

Chloe was mindful that there was a special place in "slave hell" for slavers who had intercourse with their "inventory".

A slave's semen was considered dirty and penetration irreparably sullied a slaver's authority and dominance. She shuddered as her memory recollected former sister slavers, some of whom she had even slept with at far flung training conferences, sister slavers who were subsequently out-ed in the workplace and formally collared by their former supervisors at collaring ceremonies at the Rothko chapel.

She had painfully encountered some of them, now laboring as collared cocktail waitresses and pole dancers in the downtown watering holes and as servants and concubines in River Oaks mc-mansions.

And so on this Thursday afternoon, she pulled her BMW into the club's parking lot to make another professional appearance that was becoming more contractual obligation than professional development.

Chloe estimated that there were about twenty-five "free agents" congregating for the libations and networking, and maybe twelve slaves between twenty and thirty years of age, consisting of nine or so males, and maybe three females.

One of the many perks of slaving was that the liquor at these events was free for slavers and their human free agent guests, the bar tab being picked up by the state. An additional amenity was that if a slaver should later be stopped by the HPD for impaired driving, they would not be cited but given a free ride home.

As her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit smoky entrails of the club, she saw her friend, Eva, approach her with a male slave in tow. Eva was known by her colleagues an accomplished seductress and masturbatrix. Tall, tan, and blonde, she projected an air of confident dominance, and elegance further accentuated by a revealing black cocktail dress pushing up generous breasts and a sparkling diamond necklace.

Chloe recognized the tethered male following her as zeke. He was wearing a green leather collar and tethered to a leash wrapped around Eva's wrist. The green leather collar signified that he had been employed as an enslavement professional in an earlier life. Chloe had remembered him as an intake counselor, processing and counseling the latest recruits who had just been shipped to the regional slave induction campus.

She had always found herself attracted to his boyish looks and his gentle, reassuring sense of humor whenever she brought him new "inventory". She had always been aware of a bubbling sexual tension between them and often fantasized about going out with him. And now, here he was, one more piece of inventory, as she viewed his finely toned abs, his robust athletic body and turgid cock for the first time.

Chloe reflected on the irony that a steady source of newly inducted slaves now seemed to be coming from the working pool of slavers themselves and their support staff, the very people the State had deputized to administer and manage the conspicuously profitable slave trade.

She surmised that Eva must have relentlessly pursued him at work, plying him with liquor and increasing traces of sexual enhancement drugs on their dates, gradually breaking down his will and resolve.

After several nights of progressive role play and submissive debauchery, she would have confiscated his clothes and personal effects never to give them back. As their relationship deepened she no doubt would have trained him to walk through her gated community at the submissive end of his very own leash, learning by trial and error to respond to every verbal and nonverbal command.

Ever the consummate trainer, Eva would have taken him riding on public transit as a collared service animal, publicly exhibiting him among other naked slaves at the dog parks downtown.

Chloe could imagine Eva's guilty pleasure as her naked captive withered under the taunts, the ridicule, and the rude stares of passing spectators watching them training together. After all, this was the established protocol.

"Hi, Chloe," Eva chortled. "Have you seen our latest recruit, zeke?

"As an experienced counselor for the incoming recruits, he's taken to his new life style like a fish to water.

"Turn around, zeke. Show Chloe your latest adornment."

Chloe felt her heart sinking with sadness as she stared at the bar code tattooed on his left buttock, informing one and all that he had been registered with the state and that Eva was his registered owner for the time being.

Chloe felt a sudden pang of empathy as she saw him look down at the floor. In the course of his extensive submissiveness training he must have lost the ability to look a superior in the eyes as this would now be considered an act of assertiveness forbidden a slave.

She felt so bad for him, she suddenly felt an unexpected maternal urge tugging at her to hug him and somehow reassure him that he hadn't completely lost every shred of his humanity.

"I'm going to schmooze with some of our guests, Chloe," announced Eva.

"Why don't you take his leash and make sure he doesn't go running off unattended?

"I'm sure you two have a lot to catch up on."

As Eva disappeared, Chloe tugged on zeke's leash and led him outside to the fountain and courtyard. They sat side by side at the fountain. Zeke shuddered as he felt the cool concrete come into contact with his exposed buttocks.

"zeke, how could you let this happen to you?" queried Chloe.

" I don't know how to answer you, Mistress Chloe.

"For a long time I had been feeling an urgent and unmet need, deep inside of me.

"I had been fighting this nagging kink deep inside me to submit to someone.

"For a long time, I had been drawn to the idea that the only way I could be complete was to be enslaved to another human being for the rest of my life.

"But now I know I was sorely mistaken. In fact, I know I have made the biggest mistake of my life."

"Whatever do you mean, zeke?" whispered Chloe, somewhat baffled.

"I thought I was a closet submissive until I met Eva. After she steered me into this lifestyle and forced me to do things that were abhorrent to me, I came to realize that what was driving me was not submissiveness but my failure of courage to find someone I could give my love to.

"You see, I'm not really a submissive, Chloe. I am a man trapped in a slave's collar.

"Chloe, if I knew that I could ever have worked up the nerve to ask you out, I would have never made this terrible mistake.

"I know that now, being here with you. I know that there is something very strong and compelling between us.

"You might have been meant to be a slaver but I was not meant to be a slave.

"I know it sounds crazy but something deep within me makes me think I was meant to love you and make love to you for the rest of our days."

"I don't know what to say, zeke, other than to say I have always felt strongly attracted to you."

"Then rescue me, Chloe. Let's give you and me a chance.

"Help me escape from my enslavement while I still have the will. We could run away, go somewhere far away where we could learn to love each other.

"Eva has been training me to suck the cocks of her male friends, and I just know she is going to auction me off to some gay couple. I know I've made a serious mistake but I can't live the rest of my life this way.

"Chloe, even though you see me wearing this collar, even though you hold my leash, I am not an animal. I am a man who very much wants to get to know you like the equal I could be, should be.

"There has been a serious mistake. I don't belong here. If you give me a chance I can show you we can make it as a couple.

"Please, Chloe, help me," he pleaded.

Chloe felt herself overcome with uncharacteristic compassion and something else, something she hadn't felt in a long time-an unleashed attraction and arousal for a former man who was now reduced to being an animal.

Slowly, cautiously, her lips approached his and they began to kiss. Her tongue searched to find his. She was aware that his saliva could impart to her a residue of Viagra which could further cloud her judgment but she didn't care.

She felt her heart pounding as she put her arms around his waist, tentatively reaching for forbidden fruit. As her fingers slipped beneath his collar, she could not ignore the raging eight inch erection straining from his groin, screaming to be touched.

Gently, her fingertips rubbed soft circles around his nipples. She could feel his heart insistently beating through his chest. His breathing became shallow and ragged. His body was like a race car accelerating, redlining to high rpm without upshifting. He was out of control. He was naked next to her. He was surrendering control to her and she still had his leash in her hand.

As a highly trained, highly professional slaver, Chloe's well honed instincts to regain control kicked in. Maintaining control was not only the cornerstone of her profession, it was her very reason for being.

The sympathy she felt for him began to evaporate as she contemplated his confessions and self disclosures.

He wanted her to trust him and believe in him but she knew now that he was just another weak, watered down facsimile of a man with nothing to offer like all the others she had already enslaved. Whatever gifts he could lay at her hearth and home would be ephemeral, transient at best.

Moments like this served to remind her that she could never hope to sustain a long term relationship with another human being because she could never give herself fully and unconditionally to another. Moreover, she would eventually find herself overcome with contempt for anyone weak enough to hand over control to her. The die had been cast a long time ago. There was nothing she could do to change it now.

Chloe had made a lucrative career for herself enslaving others and she was not going to throw everything away for the likes of zeke. He was too weak to fight off the likes of Eva and Chloe was certainly not going to jeopardize everything she had worked for so long and so hard for just to undo what he had done to himself. There was something in the natural order of things that made one's enslavement irreversible.

Catching herself, she began to suck on his neck alternately using her tongue and her teeth. He moaned uncontrollably as her hands brushed against his inner thighs.

"I love you, Chloe. Please take me out of here," he whispered.

"Oh, zeke, you're such a beautiful puppy dog and you have such a beautiful cock. Just relax and let me give you the pleasure you crave," she whispered in his ear.

Her fingernails began stroking soft circles in his testicles. Her fingertips could feel the veins rising out of his engorged cock.

He sighed with a boundless pleasure as her fingers began to twist around the mushroom head of his manhood. She knew that once she took him beyond the point of no return, his emotional ardor for her would be sated, misplaced and eventually lost in the regimen of sensations his trainers would continue to impose upon him. Locked together in this maniacal embrace like two dogs in heat, his climax in her hands would exhaust once and for all any hope for him to escape the fate others had designed for him.

He would be what he always was, a dog, naked, collared, leashed, groveling at the feet of his ultimate Owners, living to serve, never being served.

"Does that feel nice, pet?" she asked, flashing him an evil smile.

"Don't cum just yet. Tell me what you need and want from me, darling."

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Would you serve me as your Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress yes!,yes!"

"Would you walk the beaches of the world with me naked for all to see what a pathetic dog you really are?"

"Yes, Mistress yes, yes!"

Chloe began to quicken her stroking action of his cock.

"Would you renounce all your worldly goods just to sleep at the foot of my bed?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes!"

"Could you accept me insulting you in front of my friends and the strangers we meet?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Do you accept the fact that you are nothing but a bad dog who needs to be trained?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!"

By now he was rocking his hips toward her hands. He was ready to ejaculate.

"OK, my pet. Show me how much you can spurt for me."

She stroked him with vigor and urgency as he spurted his passionate essence all over his chest and her hands and her designer suit. It would be one of the most powerful orgasms he would ever experience in his life.

They looked intently at each other for several minutes. She tenderly caressed his cheeks, smearing some of his discharge onto his face as she affectionately gazed into his eyes. Gradually, his afterglow soured into regret and resignation as she knew it would.

The silence between them was suddenly broken as Eva came outside looking for them, accompanied by another elegantly dressed high maintenance woman, who could have easily been a professional model.

"So, there you are! I'm glad you two had some time together," she chuckled, observing the pools of still wet semen on his chest and legs..

"He will make a very obedient slave, Eva.

"I'm very happy for you both to have found each other, and I love the collar you chose for him," volunteered Chloe.

"I know he will fetch you a handsome profit at auction."

Eva flashed a smile of gratitude to Chloe, grabbed his leash and gave it a jerk leading him back inside the club, his head once again cast downward.