Fight Club- Fuck Club? Ch. 02

Story Info
Part Deux.
850 words
3.28
11.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another monotonous Tuesday at work" she thought as her hips slammed into the cash register. Colin wasn't as skilled as he boasted but, desperate for a quick fix, Erica allowed him to penetrate her from time to time, hoping for her earth-shattering orgasm.

It had become a routine. Every Tuesday, Erica and Colin, her manager, would close up the grocers after the last customer had rushed out, and as soon as the shutters were down Colins pants were on the floor and he held his throbbing penis in his hand.

She was immediately on her knees, taking the shaft into her mouth and back out again, watching Colin squirm above her. She took his balls into the palm of her hand and squeezed gently as his penis slid down her throat.

He loved to see her gag- this she knew. He would grab onto her hair and force himself further down her little throat until her eyes watered. She exploited this to her benefit, knowing that the more innocent and doe-eyed she appeared, the harder he'd fuck her afterwards.

And she was right. Like clockwork, Colin pulled her head off his dick and told her to stand facing the register. She obliged as he pulled her skirt up over her ass. He demanded she spread her legs and spread her labia with her fingers- and again she obeyed, playing the subservient.

She waited as he rubbed his wet dick across her pussy before thrusting it in deep. She felt herself widen, taking in his length and she quivered with every thrust- tearing her apart. She moaned in pleasure mixed with a tinge of pain.

His hands slowly traveled up the inside of her blouse and underneath her bra- cupping her breasts with his hands, teasing the nipples as he pounded her tight pussy rhythmically. He started to tighten his grip as the thrusting quickened. She could feel him ready to explode, and once again, like clockwork, he was done, leaving her dripping with his cum- dissatisfied.

Fuck Club couldn't come sooner.

***

She grew wetter with anticipation walking to the address the good doctor had scrawled on the back of his business card, eager to find out what awaited her. She imagined a huge group orgy- how would she get in on all that action without knowing anyone? Just jump in?

She became nervous as she rounded the corner and saw a large mansion with roman-esque columns flanking the entrance. Her jaw dropped. This did not look like the right address. Beautifully manicured lawn, ornate decorations. She walked anxiously to the front door and rang the bell.

"Erica!" A beautiful woman in her late 30's exclaimed as she opened the door, "So glad you could make it!". She handed her a glass of champagne and led her inside. She glided across the hallways in a stunning floor length glittering red dress. Erica immediately felt underdressed in her tight black jeans and corsetted top.

"Ironic seeing as we're supposed to be getting undressed later" she thought as the woman led her into a sophisticated marble parlor. A quick scan of the room made her more comfortable as she realised she wasn't the only one sporting jeans.

"Right ladies," the woman announced "we have fresh blood, I would like you to meet: Erica." She scanned the room, "Erica, meet the girls," she started to introduce everyone around the room individually, the names becoming a blur as soon as Erica tried to commit them to memory, she only remembered the final name: "and Erica, I'm Kate."

***

There were drinks and hor d'oeuvres, and when the food was gone the girls formed a circle in the parlor. Kate stood in the middle. She was glamarous in her dress, grazing her in all the right places, sophisticated yet sexy. Erica wondered what she looked like underneath the sheath of red silk and wondered how long she would have to wait. Her nipples were hard under the fabric and she could just imagine her pussy was wet too.

"Right girls, a quick repeat of the rules, just like in the movie: Number 1 is whatever happens in our Fuck Club, stays in Fuck Club; we all have reasons for being here, we all have people we would rather not know. Understood?" There was a mutual nodding of acceptance around the room.

"Second and final rule is that if you receive an orgasm, you must also give an orgasm- its only fair. Every girl here will receive an orgasm tonight and every night they attend." Erica was doubtful as Kate's speech continued. She eyed the girls in the room, of every ethnicity, size, age, everything. Girls who were seductively skinny with large breasts protruding from their tight blouses, and curvy women with long black hair- perfect for holding onto. Kate's speech became hazy until she said: "And with that, time to double up, triple up and fuck whoever you want. Erica..." she turned to Erica with a devilish glint in her eye, "you're with me."

This time Erica really was a doe caught in headlights.