Fight For It

Story Info
Her first threesome takes violently passionate turn.
952 words
3.61
38.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at Shane as he poured me another drink. My feet were in Meg's lap, her hands absently moving over my legs. Shane's fingers touched mine when he gave me the drink, and his smile widened when he saw the slight fluttering of my eyelids that I couldn't quite hide.

This sexual tension had been building for an hour and a half, ever since I'd come over for 'a few drinks.' It had started with subtle flirting and moved onto this long drawn out anticipation. I'd discussed the threesome idea with Meg before, and each of us knew it was going to happen. Meg and I were shivering every time we touched each other, or he touched us, and had slowly moved into that submissive headspace where we hung on his every movement and word, anticipated his needs.. When he wanted a fresh drink, we would both jump up to get it for him.

After what felt like forever, Shane stood, and came around to the back of my chair. He leaned down so that his mouth was against my ear and murmured "You and my wife are going to go into the bedroom now. When I come in, you're both going to be naked, and sitting on the bed. Go."

We walked up the hallway, holding hands, stopping once when she pressed me against the wall and kissed me hard, her hands roaming my body, my fingers tangled in the incredible mass of her black hair, pulling her mouth against mine. Our thighs were rubbing against each others when we heard Shane laughing from the other end of the hallway: "I can't trust you two for a second. Bedroom. Now. Go."

We went. When we were in the bedroom, the lamp dim in the corner, we undressed each other almost chastely... almost. Her fingers brushed my nipple, the palm of my hand cupped her ass for a moment... but we behaved rather well. We sat on the bed with our hands touching... waiting.

When he came in, it was as though the room had filled with a static charge. It wasn't so much him, as what he signified. We both straightened and he smiled. He sat in the armchair in the corner and spoke quietly.

"Lisa, kiss my wife."

I did. My mouth was feeding from hers and she was kissing me back so hard I could barely breathe. His quiet orders were heard and acted on without breaking the kiss, without once losing that focus on each other.

"Lisa, finger her cunt." "Meg, fuck yourself with her hand." "Bite her nipples, Lise." "Both of you, pinch you own nipples hard."

One after another, these carefully chosen commands, designed to increase our arousal and make us crazy. We were panting, aching, so fucking turned on when we heard "Stop."

We broke apart, looking at each other. He stood up and came to the edge of the bed. He put his hands on our faces, cupping our cheeks. His soft voice and warm smile completely belied his words. "I want to see you damned near kill each other. Whichever of you two nasty bitches makes the other come first gets my cock in her throat and her cunt eaten by the other whore."

The next hour was a blur of kissing and biting, scratching, fighting, pain and pleasure. We fought to get the other pinned and held, so gone in lust she couldn't fight anymore. At one point I almost won it; I had her on her knees, her head pulled back hard by her hair, kneeling on her calves and reaching around her to finger her cunt and rub her clit... her hips were bucking hard before she threw herself back, pinning my under her, and turning onto her stomach beside me.. Pinning my throat with her arm as her teeth ravaged my nipples. Her thigh was sprawled across both of mine and her long perfect fingers were making me writhe in pleasure, even as I clawed at her back and arms. When I came, it was fucking explosive... trying to hold off for so long will do that.

The moment my spasms and writhing subsided, he was there... pulling her off me by her hair, making her kneel on the bed. He had his cock in her throat in three seconds, holding her face against him, thrusting into her mouth as he looked at me, his eyes dark and hot.

"You know what your fucking job is, you nasty little animal... eat her cunt like your life depends on it."

I was on my back with my hands on her ass before he'd finished speaking, lifting my head so that my mouth was tight and hot against her cunt. Lapping at her clit, sucking on it, before tongue fucking her as deeply as I could, the taste of her strong and musky... her juices on my face and in my mouth, giving her as much pleasure as I knew how... I could hear her moaning around his cock as she ground her cunt onto my mouth.

She came before he did... He held her there as she exploded in pleasure until he came into her mouth, then pulled out and told me to lick him clean.

I spent the night there... we slept in the same bed. At one point, I woke with him inside me... at another, I was woken by her kissing me as he fucked her. Sometime before morning, he fucked me from behind while grinding my face into her cunt.

And that was it. One time, one night, three people and countless orgasms... as far as first threesomes go, it wasn't bad at all.