Fighter Ch. 03

Story Info
The number of victories build; the passion builds more.
19.4k words
4.82
21.4k
24
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

I have to apologize for the length in between the chapters. I was halfway done when I hit the proverbial "Wall goin' 90." It took me some time, but i got back into it and got the story hammered out. Thank you Pepper for being amazing as always and thank you the people reading this for being patient. There is more to come from this so remember patience is normally rewarded and I thank you for yours. Read, enjoy, tell a friend, and above all have fun with this! Enjoy the show kids!

Anna's eyes slowly opened. She felt pain between her legs, but more than that she felt invigorated. Never once had her fingers done what Marcus had done to her body. Never once did her fantasies come even close to what they had done. She slowly lifted her head off his chest and looked at his sleeping face, her eyes fluttered as she felt a tingling in her belly. The after effect of the love they had made shot through her and she had a small orgasm as she sat up straight, his cock still buried in her. She opened her eyes after it settled and saw that he was awake.

Marcus felt the spasming on his member which snapped him awake. His eyes opened to see Anna sitting fully on him with his morning erection buried deep inside her. He felt her inner walls clenching him softly in indication of her recent orgasm. Her beautiful brown eyes opened, slightly hooded by sleep and passion. She gazed down on him, her smile lit up the room as she began to slowly rock back and forth.

"Morning coach," she said happily as she began to pick up the rhythm in her hips.

Marcus tried to reply but she silenced him as she fell flush along his length, allowing her lips to meet his as she kissed him furiously. Her hips did not stop their frantic bucking as they kissed and Marcus again felt himself being engulfed by her wants and desires. He wasn't complaining, though, as last night had made him feel better than he had felt in years. He flipped Anna to her back and continued to slide in and out of her. Anna moaned as she felt him slip in deep and slide out in slow strong motions. Her eyes clenched shut as he located a spot inside of her that made her whimper as he repeatedly hit it. Now that Marcus had found the spot he used it to his benefit.

He entwined his fingers in hers and raised her hands over her head as he continued while her moans and whimpers became more desperate. He continued his pumping until she was crying out as another orgasm ripped through her. He let her ride it out then he slowly leaned down and kissed her lips softly. She whimpered into his mouth while her legs wrapped around his back softly. She didn't want him to go anywhere but where he already was and she let him know it by the bucking of her hips as she met his thrusts. Marcus felt the velvety softness of her snug hole and he continued to pump his hips faster and faster. Anna cried out under him and he realized he'd found her core.

"Harder coach!" she begged him as he thrust deeper into her while she angled her hips for him.

Marcus gave in to her whimpers and began to go harder. Anna felt so alive when he did. He was hitting all the right spots inside of her and it felt so damn good she couldn't do more than to whimper and softly beg for more. She felt his impending melt down and locked her legs tightly around him as he surged deeper and deeper into her. She felt the top of her head hitting the head board as his thrusts began to move her upwards. Her smile became nearly feral and lust-filled as she reached up and roughly nipped his neck. He groaned loudly and began to slam his hips against hers.

Marcus knew he wouldn't last much longer, but it felt so good that he didn't care. He knew what he wanted and his heart wanted Anna. He kept his fingers locked in hers while she gripped his tightly as another orgasm built up in her like a tidal wave. It crashed into her and with one last buck her hips went flush against his body. She threw her head back as a long throaty moan escaped her lips and she exploded into tremors. Her stomach spasmed violently while he continued to surge into her, riding through her orgasm. He felt his own building and threw his head back, shouting her name as he came.

"Anna!" he exclaimed as he spurt inside of her.

Anna's hips locked in place as he flooded her depths. She moaned loudly as she rode out her orgasms, their fingers tightly intertwined. Marcus lowered his face to meet hers and they kissed sweetly for a long time. He rolled to his side and she kept her legs around his waist. They smiled into each other's eyes and Anna was the happiest she had ever been.

"Morning Marcus," she purred at him as he smiled warmly at her.

He took his hands away from hers and placed them around her back pulling her tight to him. She sighed and cuddled against the man she loved and then her giggles overtook her.

"What?" he asked as she giggled.

"Nothing," she replied.

"Anna, what's so funny?" he asked a smile on his face. He looked down at her and she was smiling up at him sheepishly.

"Umm...I think I gave you a hickey." she said softly.

Marcus sighed and laughed a bit. He remembered the bite she gave him, but didn't think too much of it as he had enjoyed it immensely. However, he had a hickey on his neck and she was unmarked. He looked down at her and smiled devilishly.

"Turn-about is fair play, after all..." he lowered his mouth to her neck.

"NO!" she squeaked and tried to fight him off as he made biting nips at her neck that amounted to little more than tickles to her. They laughed and played in the bed for a while, but he never did give her one.

Marcus looked at the clock and it was just after nine. He felt nature give him the warning and mournfully got out of bed. He made it to the bathroom and saw his chest had indent marks on it from where she had gripped him the night before. The hickey was where his neck and collarbone joined. His face however was bright and shining as he looked into the mirror. He finished up and let Anna use the toilet while he gathered up his papers. He knew today she had a tough fight ahead of her and wanted her to be ready for it. Marcus ordered room service and got her a high protein egg omelet with vegetables. He also got her a fruit salad and himself steak and eggs. He made sure to get her a bottle of Gatorade as well. He was finishing up with his order when he saw the sheets. He knew Anna was a virgin and it showed. He took the sheets off the bed and replaced them with clean ones from the closet. He heard the water running in the shower and knew it would be a good idea for him as well. He knocked on the door and Anna piped up.

"Yeah coach?"

"I ordered breakfast honey, I need a shower too so don't take too long," he said through the door.

Almost as if by magic the door opened and Anna yanked him into the bathroom with her. He was about to protest when she yanked his boxers off and shoved him into the shower where she immediately joined him, looking up at him with an impish smile.

"Wash my hair coach?" she asked as she wet her long hair and turned to him.

Marcus smiled and grabbed the shampoo. He lathered her long hair and scrubbed her head for what felt like hours. Anna enjoyed the feeling immensely, evidenced by her moans of pleasure. She leaned her back against his chest as he continued and the softness of her body felt so nice against him. He tried to contain himself, but the feeling of her luscious butt against his waist was playing hell on his self control. He kept himself in check as long as he could and rinsed her hair. He wanted her to have some energy for the fights ahead of her today so he backed off. While he rinsed her hair she giggled as he used the shower nozzle to tease her. Anna laughed as he turned it to jet and sprayed water into her face as she put her hands up to avoid the water. He reached over and hit the cold switch and she screamed when the cold water splayed over her body. He held her tight as she struggled to keep the cold water away from her body. It wasn't until she begged for mercy that he relented.

Anna was freezing and her nipples stood out like pinpoints on a map. She huddled against his body for warmth and gave him a dirty look. He laughed at her and hugged her to him. She sighed and giggled as he hugged her. What she didn't realize was he used the cold water to control his urges. He took up a cloth lathered it up then soaped her back and shoulders for her. She sighed as he did then arched forwards so he could get her lower back. Marcus' control was put to the ultimate test as her ass was there and begging for his touch. He felt his erection rise yet again and this time he knew it was futile to try to hold it back. Anna felt the erection poke at her and gasped. He was close, but not where she wanted him. Feeling suddenly brave, she reached back to grab him. He felt her soft hand grab his throbbing member, pulling her towards her entrance.

Marcus felt the hot warmth of her snug pussy as she pushed back to meet him and he pushed forward. Anna stayed bent forward, allowing him access to bury himself deeper into her. As he did she was stretched from a new angle and her gasps became loud whimpers. After what seemed like a lifetime he settled deep in her. She felt her ass against his waist as his rod was imbedded deep in her. She gripped the towel bar and looked back over her shoulder. With pleading eyes she mouthed "please," to him and his eyes melted. Marcus lost his resolve and pulled slowly out of her then slowly pushed back in. Her hips gripped firmly in his hands kept her steady as he began to pump in and out of her.

Marcus' pumps began to go deeper and harder after a short while. Anna's whimpers became loud grunts and moans as he hit a deep spot in her that made her body come alive. She felt the tingling begin in her stomach that sent a jolt of fire to her clit. She reached down and frantically diddled it as he slammed in her deeper and harder. She felt the strength in his pumps that soon caused her to cry out as she felt her body explode. Her hot hole gushed along his length. Repeatedly he slammed deep inside her, holding himself there as she whimpered and groaned while her orgasm ripped through her. Anna felt his hands go around her, pulling her up and against his chest, supporting her while she came because it soon became evident that she could no longer support herself on her own legs. Marcus slowly pulled out of her and she tried to catch her breath.

Marcus gently leaned her against the wall and washed himself off. Marcus finished his task quickly and looked at her as she sat back trying to collect her breath. He turned off the water and hoisted her into his arms. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body then he grabbed one for himself. He walked them from the bathroom to the bed and laid her down. She shuddered as he did then he took a third towel for her hair, gently twisting it as he had done for Bridgette, until he got it all encased in the towel. She sighed and tried to sit up, but she was just too worn out from the orgasm, and collapsed back to the bed glassy eyed.

Marcus dried himself off then pulled on shorts. He was just putting on his shirt when he heard a knock on the door. Checking the peephole, he saw a man with the room service. He walked to Anna and pulled the blanket over her before answering the door. He signed the check as the trolley was brought in. The young man smiled when he saw a still glassy-eyed Anna under the covers but Marcus' warning look told him not to stare too hard. He sheepishly left the room and Marcus wheeled the tray over to the bed. When Anna smelled the food her stomach growled loudly.

"Wow I'm hungry!" she exclaimed when Marcus chuckled at the sound that her stomach made.

When he removed the lid from one of the trays she saw her omelet and scrambled to her knees. Anna wasted no time as she snatched up her fork and ravaged it. She ate it quickly and gulped down the Gatorade that came with it. She was famished from the night before and the morning after and it showed. The eggs were cooked perfectly and the vegetables were sautéed just right, making the omelet delicious. Marcus shook his head and smiled he ate and ate his own breakfast. He picked up the newspaper and saw that the fights had made the local sports page along with a picture of Anna slamming her opponent, which had actually made the headline of the sports page.

"Wow...you made an impact it seems," he said as he showed her the picture.

She looked up with a mouthful of omelet and saw the slam which caused her to smile broadly. Her smile reminded him of a cute chipmunk that had a mouthful of nuts like in the cartoons. He laughed a bit and she sheepishly swallowed her food and giggled. He couldn't help the smile on his face. It seemed that he smiled a lot these days.

"You're too cute some times," he chuckled and she tilted her head and smiled brightly.

He turned his head to eat and said little more. They ate their breakfast in silence but the energy in the room was positive. After breakfast he had her get ready. She dressed in her typical tee and yoga pants. This time she put on some low cut tennis shoes. They shared a moment when they were dressed and he pulled her into a hug. She accepted it and then grew serious. She had the look in her eyes that showed she was ready to go to war. He grinned and led her out of the room. He put his arm around her shoulders and they walked to the car. She was not so nervous yet, but he had a plan to counter it before it happened.

They drove to the sounds of Karnivool and their song "All I know" in comfortable silence. When they got to the arena he took her right to the back and had her get worked up. She did a series of drills to stretch along with a few sparring drills with him. He pushed her hard and showed her a few tricks for close in work. She took it all in stride as he worked her relentlessly. Christian showed up and he found Anna was breathing like coach had made her run a marathon. He got his pads out and went to work with her. They worked for another hour before Marcus saw the time. He had her go shower and told Christian to get the tape for the wraps.

He and Christian sat alone as Anna showered and the young man looked to his mentor curiously.

"Coach, I know it's not my business, but are you and Anna...you know?" he asked meekly.

Marcus inhaled a deep breath at the subject that could no longer be avoided. He knew Christian was a smart guy and to lie to him would go against everything he had taught him about discipline and honor. He nodded his head and that was all the response he would give. Christian's eyes got wide as he pictured his mentor and his bratty little sister kissing and he shook his head laughing.

"Robbing the cradle coach?" he joked and Marcus laughed at that.

"She mugged the old folk's home," he retorted.

They shared a heartfelt laugh, but Christian had to speak his mind.

"She loves you coach. I can see it in her eyes. I see how she watches you sir. It's scary at times how intense she gets about you." he said in Portuguese wanting his implications to be properly understood.

"I know. Believe me I know." Marcus replied in Portuguese as well. He looked at the young man he could call his son and said further, "Would it shock you to know I love her just as much?"

"No sir, not at all." Christian replied and stood up.

Marcus stood up as well and patted the young man's arm. He knew after this tournament they would be spending a lot of time together getting him ready for the title fight in five months. He would make sure that he and Anna trained hard for both their upcoming events. With a determined look he had Christian leave to give the documents to the officials.

Anna finished her shower and turned off the water. She stood naked for a while and smiled at herself. She felt so alive and ready for the fights. She was nervous about the skill her opponent had, but she knew coach had trained her well. Anna wanted nothing more than to go through this girl in order to get to the finals, not for the shopping trip, but just to make him proud of her. She cracked her neck loudly and grabbed her towel. She dried her body off and slipped into her trunks and athletic bra. She wrapped the towel around her head and walked out to the room. She saw Marcus sitting at his trainer's chair waiting for her with the tape. She hopped up on the table and wrapped her legs around his body to pull him close to her. She leaned forward and kissed his lips then let him go.

Marcus wrapped her ankles and hands like he always did. Once they were tight he had her hop down from the table. He took the towel off and tied her hair into a tight ponytail. She shook her head and it stayed in place. She was ready for this and showed it in the warm up drills he did with her. She was blistering fast with her snap kicks and jabs. She did the reflex drills like a champ and when she looked up to him she noted he was wearing his game face.

"Listen up honey. She has a nasty habit of telegraphing her moves. Watch her left shoulder, when it dips she's going after your body. If she twitches she is going to strike high. Keep that in mind. If she dips low expect a rising knee strike at any chance. Now get out there and fuck her up!" he said with a growl.

"Yes sir!" she barked out and slapped her hands together.

Marcus slipped the gloves on and tied them tight. Anna bounced from foot to foot to get loose. When she was ready she saw the door open and she was led down the way to the ring. This time they were allowed to come to the ring with music. It didn't take but a second for Anna to think about a song that was appropriate for her to walk to the ring to. She asked them to play "Find the Real" by Alterbridge. Marcus smiled at that song and knew it was one of her favorites. She waited patiently and when she heard the lyrics kick in she felt her soul come alive. She walked down the ring and jumped from foot to foot as she did. The crowd let their pleasure at seeing her again known by the loud cheer that went up. Anna raised her arms proudly as she headed to the ring.

Marcus kept his focus on talking to her as she walked to the ring, her breath coming out shallowly as she focused. The song came to a close as she finally reached the ring and the officials checked her to make sure she was in proper form. A trainer wiped ointment on her face to help with swelling issues and after a pre-fight by the ref she climbed into the ring. She did a circle hop around the ring to get her footing under her and to find her distance. She went through these motions automatically as she was taught before finally going to her corner. Marcus climbed into the cage with her to get her pre-fight ready. He spoke to her the whole time and she listened to his warnings and advice, nodding her head in acknowledgement as she sipped her water.

Anna's opponent came to the ring to the sounds of "Only girl in the world" by Rhianna. Anna sat back and watched as she arrogantly showboated to the crowd. Anna knew the level of talent she had as she had seen several of her fights. But to see her acting like that caused Anna to lose a small measure of respect for her. To the crowd she was a showman, but to Anna she looked ridiculous. Her opponent was a tall white girl with bottle blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked very imposing when she finally got to the ring, which only caused Anna to hold onto her contempt. She was able to see through her tough-girl facade that obviously fooled the crowd but not her. And by the time the announcer did his job she was more than ready to rumble. The fans were clamoring for a good show and Anna was going to give them one. Marcus climbed over the cage to get out and as he did he barked out last minute words to her to which she nodded her head. As she walked to the center of the ring she and the woman had a nasty stare down.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers