Fighting

Story Info
I'm not finished with you yet.
1.3k words
4.27
60.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hclay84
hclay84
37 Followers

We've been arguing for fun all night long. We drove everyone at the bar crazy. At one point, when the spirit in your eyes was too much to leave alone, I took you in the bathroom and fucked you over the sink. You loved it. When we left, you pulled me into a dark alley and blew me like a corner whore. I loved it.

When we get home, you saunter through the doorway ahead of me. I know you want some more. So do I.

"So, was that what you wanted?" you ask.

I shake my head, pushing the door closed behind me.

"You must be pretty tired," you say, posing in the bathroom doorway, hands behind your back, lashes batting, a come-and-get-me smile on your lips. All demure and fuckable. . .

I shake my head again. "Not even close."

Then I put on my most most serious face.

"I'm not finished with you yet."

I lock the door behind me with a loud click.

I hear your breath deepen, and the smile melts off your face, your eyes flashing darkly.

My back is still against the door. Slowly, deliberately, I undo my belt and open my jeans, pulling my semi-hard dick out through the boxers underneath. Your eyes fall to it.

My hands are busy, pleasing my shaft to full erection under your watchful eyes. I see your bottom lip curving anxiously, your waist moving in ways that tell me you're getting wet beneath your skirt. I pull it out toward you, breathing heavily, and when I catch your eye I tell you to suck it.

Your breath catches, but you stay where you are. I see you staring at it as you shake your head, refusing.

"In my house, good girls do as they're told," I say, my eyebrows rising with the threat.

You continue to stare heavily, your hands idly toying with the bottom of your skirt.

"If you don't suck it, I'm going to fuck you."

Your eyes are burning when they meet mine. When I take a step toward you, you back away, sliding sideways against the bathroom door. I take another step, and you run from me some more, your ass sliding softly against the mirror on the door. I can see myself stalking you, my prick angling out from open jeans. One more long step, and you're backed into the corner, breathing heavily. The mirrors framing your body multiply me as I come, my hand reaching out to touch you.

A hand flashes out, slapping it away. I feel the slight heat on my skin. I reach out again, catching your wrist when your hand flies. My other hand goes to your bare thigh, sliding up and around.

"Spread your legs."

I can feel the heat from your pussy, tightly clutched between your thighs. I leave it there for now. My eyes watch your breasts rising and falling heavily with your breath, and I want them. I reach for them, but your other hand pushes mine away. I grab it and force it up to grip both your hands in one of mine, stretching your arms over our head and pinning you in the corner.

My cock throbs for you. I try to force my hand between your legs, but you turn your waist to the side with a naughty smile. I lift your skirt from behind, folding it up into your waistline. Then I smack, fast and hard. The smile falls off your face with a gasp, your body going rigid from the sting of my palm on your ass.

"Bad girl," I breath in your ear, feeling your skin prickle against my lips. I spank you again, once for every word I whisper in your ear.

"Spread. . .your. . .legs. . ."

You whimper beautifully, and I feel your thighs relaxing. I immediately hook my hand around and pull your legs apart, plunging my fingers deep into your cunt.

"This is my pussy," I say, stroking your tightness from the inside, making you wet, making you loose, making you ready for my cock.

You moan loudly. Shhhh, I breath to your neck, twirling my fingers between your legs. When you moan again, I pull them out and let your hands go. I turn and walk away, leaving you panting in the corner. I step out of my shoes as I go, pulling my shirt over my head and stopping when I get to the edge of the couch, where I sit.

"Come here."

You take a tentative step, your skirt still tucked up over your ass, my hand marks glowing redly on your bare skin.

"Now," I say, and your eyes flash a little with defiance as you step boldly between me and the bed, crossing your arms. Our eyes meet deeply.

"Show me your tits."

You raise your eyebrows haughtily, shaking your head. I take a deep breath, then reach for your arms.

You slap me. Lightly across the face. My cheek tingles with the sting of it. Adrenaline leaves the base of my brain, draining into my bloodstream. Then, without warning, you grab my face and kiss me hard. My hands start to grope your body hungrily, when suddenly you put your hands on my shoulders and push me roughly back onto the couch.

"How does it feel, huh?" you ask, stripping off your shirt without ceremony. Your tits bounce slightly as you climb on top of me, pinning me to the cushions with your legs. My dick answers with a twitch, and you wrap your fingers around it from above, pulling it between your legs.

"This is my cock," you say, slipping the tip into your hungry slit.

"My big. . .hard. . .beautiful. . .cock. . ." you chant, rolling your hips after every word, then sinking down the full length of me with a sigh.

I moan a little with the pleasure of it.

"Shut up," you say, flicking your fingers across my face again. I sit up with a growl, crushing your body against my chest, my mouth finding yours, drinking up the breath I squeeze out of you with my arms. My hips thrust up strongly between your legs, and you wrap them around me tightly, your fingernails etching pleasure on my neck and back.

"Stop," I tell you, but you won't, your waist pushing even harder into my lap, your fingers pinching tightly into the scruff of my neck.

I grip your face with a firm hand, pursing your lips out toward me.

"Stop...fucking...me..." I gasp. I feel your nails cutting into me, and it drives me crazy.

With a yell, I lift us up, peeling you off my body and spinning you around to push you facefirst down onto the bed, where I mount you with my full weight. You spread your legs for my cock when you feel it pushing past your ass.

"Mmm, yeah...that's my little pussy..." I sigh as I slide it into you, my hips fucking circles into your naked ass.

You groan, burying your head in my sheets before I pull it back by the hair.

"Do you like the way I fuck you?" I ask, thrusting harder. You whimper in response. I pull your head back further and tap the side of your face with my other hand.

"Answer me."

"Yess," you whisper softly, your body rocking with my humps. When I hear it, I curl my body down over you to whisper back into your ear.

"Good."

And then I plunge myself to full length into your cunt, my pelvic muscles thumping against your ass with mighty strokes. My hand hooks between your lips, fingering your mouth, slipping down your throat...

I'm fucking you with vicious thrusts, stuffing your mouth, mauling your tits, chanting obscenities in your ear...

I'm calling you my precious cunt, my little slut, my baby fuck. . .my bitch, my love, my little whore. . .

When I finally cum, I'm riding you straight up, squeezing incoherent messages on your ass, and my seed fills you to overflowing, running out around my shaft, drenching your clit, blessing my sheets. . .

And then, of course, we sleep.

hclay84
hclay84
37 Followers