Fighting Love

Story Info
A fight that ends up in the bedroom.
1.1k words
3.59
21.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary wiped her brow, looking around her half finished bedroom. A sigh pushed through her lips and came out in a loud sound in the large room.

“I’ll never be done cleaning” she grunted under her breath. She stood up from her perch on the windowsill and stretched her weary body. Her shirt strained as her ample breasts pushed against the thin fabric. Mary adjusted her shorts and looked in the mirror. Her tight black shorts accented her curves and long legs. The tank top she wore cut low to show her cleavage pouring out from the top of the shirt. Her dark chocolate colored hair hung in long silky waves down past her breast.

Mary sighed again and turned back to her room. Grudgingly she began cleaning again. She had just finished and was about to get out of her cleaning clothes when she heard someone knocking at the door. She rushed down the stairs and stopped short at the back door. Mary let out a groan. It was Will, her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend. She opened the door and glared angrily at him.

“What do you want?” Mary spit out. Her eyes were flashing with fire in their depths, but Will just smiled sweetly at her, his own eyes roaming her body.

“I came to talk.” Will replied, his voice sliding over her like silk, making her shiver. Mary shook her head trying to get his charm out of her head. She kept repeating all the things he had done to her to keep herself mad at him. “Aren’t you going to invite me in?” his blue eyes flashing with desire.

“No, I’m not. You disappear for months and then expect me to welcome you back with open arms? I don’t think so! Now leave me alone.” Mary attempted to close the door, but Will stopped her and came in. He shut the door behind him and turned to Mary.

“I know that I was gone a long time, but there was nothing I could do about it. I love you. Trust me.” Hot tears filled Mary’s eyes, threatening to spill over. She blinked a couple times, trying to banish them from her eyes.

“How can I trust you when you are never around? You’re never here for me when I need you. You only come around when you need me. Well, not anymore. Please leave.” Mary turned and went back upstairs to her room. She threw herself face down onto her bed and let the tears flow freely from her eyes. She flipped onto her back when she heard her door close. She looked up to see Will standing over hr.

“I’m not going to leave. I love you and refuse to let you go without a fight.” Will came down upon her, covering her body with his. His hot lips pressed against hers, sending the message of his need and love.

His mouth opened allowing his tongue to caress her lower lip. She lay still beneath him, letting his mouth caress hers. She let a sigh escape her lips and as she did, his tongue swept into her mouth, tasting her. Mary began fighting the feelings he was stirring within her. But as his hands began roaming her body, Mary could not let the feelings go, and became pliant under his loving hands.

Mary sighed as Will slowly pushed hr top up, revealing her white lace bra. She sat up as he pulled the top over her head. His lips returned to hers as he reached around her to undue the clasps of her bra. As he unclasped the last one, he heard Mary suck in her breath. Her breasts were released from their confinement and Will led a trail of wet kisses down to her hard nipples. Mary cradled his head as he licked, sucked and nipped at her breasts.

Mary stood up and kneeled in front of Will. She quickly removed his belt and pants, pulling them down and off his legs. She could see his member bulging in his boxers. Mary leaned forward and kissed and licked the flesh just above his boxers. She could hear his frustrated groan, but continued to elude giving him the satisfaction he wanted so badly. Mary slowly removed his boxers, as Will removed his shirt. Mary bent forward and allowed her hot breath to tease the sensitive skin on the top of his member. Will placed his hands deep into her hair trying to tug her closer. She laughed at his discomfort and leaned forward placing a hot, wet kiss on the tip. Mary smiled up at Will and brought her head down, taking him into her mouth.

Will let his breath out quickly, Mary began moving rhythmically over his member. Will groaned and pulled Mary to her feet. He pushed Mary down on the bed and pulled her shorts and thong off hurriedly. He covered her body with his own and kissed Mary. He gently slid into her hot, tight, slick sheath. Mary groaned deep in her throat as he glided in and out of her, creating a mind-numbing friction. Mary moved her hips trying to take more of him into her.

Will began to pick up the pace, moving faster within her, as Mary lifted her hips up and wrapped her legs around Will. Mary yelled and moaned, begging for more. Will moved faster, slamming into her, making her scream out in pleasure. Mary arched her back, writhing beneath him. Mary took in a deep breath as her climax hit her and let out a scream.

“Stop!” Mary yelled. Will stopped and pulled out of her. Mary moved down and took him back into her mouth. She moved her lips quickly over his iron hard member. Will moaned loudly as he shuddered and climaxed, Mary felt the hot, sticky liquid pour into her mouth. Mary looked up at Will and smiled.

“You still taste good.” Mary purred to Will, getting up to lie upon the bed next to him.

“And you still amaze me. But we’re not done yet.” Will pushed Mary back and moved down her body. He gently spread her legs, his lips kissing their way down her thighs. He blew hot air from his mouth onto her wet core. Mary squirmed under his gaze. Will lowered his head and ran his tongue up and down her core. She brought her hips up as he tugged at her sensitive button. Will placed his hands on her hips holding her still as he continued his assault on her velvety button. His tongue was working its magic upon her body as Mary felt herself come to a shuddering climax, his name ripped from her lips in a scream.

Will looked up and smiled. “Again?” Mary smiled and rolled her eyes. She shook her head took a deep breath.

“Give me a couple minutes to regroup then you can do that again.” Will laughed at her disheveled look and smiled. He couldn’t wait to taste her again.