Fighting the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes, Chris. You better be FUCKING ready. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...nnnaaahhhhhhhhh!"

One of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had bursts its way out of my pulsating shaft and down Chris' hot, wet throat. I hold him in my vice like grip until I'm slowly humping his upside down face, then I pull my semi hard dick out of his mouth.

Gasping for air; with red, teary eyes, Chris sits up choking.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I quietly plead with him. He looks terrible.

"It's fine." He says in a hoarse whisper. "I actually enjoyed it."

Grinning like the Cheshire cat he pulls me onto the bed and kisses me. I can taste my own cum on his tongue and we swirl both of our ejaculate covered tongues around one another's.

"This isn't getting too much for you is it?" I ask. "I don't want to force you to do something you don't want."

"It's totally ok." He replies, smiling and stroking my hair. "With you it all feels... normal."

I dive back onto his face and run my hands over his chest and abs, my dick starts getting hard again and I move Chris' hand back to it so he can masturbate me. Touching my hardening shaft I can feel him smiling while we make out. He rubs his thumb over my head while jacking me off which feels amazing.

I move round so I'm kneeling, but sitting on my ass, with my feet either side. I pull Chris nearer getting him to straddle me but I don't let him sit in my lap. Grabbing my hard once again cock, I gently rub it across his inner thighs and ass cheeks while he massages my shoulders and arms.

He sighs and groans, closing his eyes.

"Gary, you make me feel so good. I love feeling you run your naked body over mine."

"I want to do something with you Chris, but I'm scared you'll hate me if I try."

"I can never hate you." He says, grinding his crotch against my stomach and his dick stroking itself up and down my chest.

"I want to slide my cock up your asshole and cum inside you. I want you to feel me fucking you."

"Mmmmnn, Gary. Just do it. Talking about it is making me horny. I want to feel you inside me."

He's thrown his head back and he's subconsciously pushing down onto my shaft. I hold myself steady and carefully rub my cockhead against his soft puckered hole.

"Ahhh, mmmmnnnn. Oh yeahhhhh." He says softly.

I gather a load of saliva in my free hand slather it all over my dick, repeating the process and coating my tip so it's all wet and slick.

"Sit down on my cock." I growl lustfully.

Biting his lip Chris lowers himself onto my waiting erection. I help steady him and his asshole pushes down on me, my dick popping its head past his sphincter. He gasps and tenses up and I tell him to take his time.

Inch by inch he slowly sinks into my lap, his face twisting in discomfort. Finally he's sitting on my thighs, impaled on my hard pole. I grab his hips and rock him back and forth; his tight ring and ass have an unyielding grip on me and all I want to do is fuck him hard.

Eventually taking control, he starts riding my dick. Pulling it almost all the way out then sitting back down on it quickly, his powerful erection rubbing between us, he starts moaning loudly and I have to once again hold his mouth shut before he starts screaming and shouting obscenities.

"Promise me you won't make any noise." I pant, fucking his ass rhythmically, matching the same speed he's humping back onto my cock with.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." He says rolling back his eyes and nodding. He bites his lip, sweat running down his perfect chest.

I hold his hips, making sure I have a good grip then slam my violently hard cock into his ass. I piston myself in and out of his hole, which still has a steely grip on me. Beads of sweat roll down my forehead and I have to stop myself from moaning and Chris' face is distorted with the need to scream from the cock ramming in and out of his backside.

"Oh my God this feels so good." He whispers.

"You love having a fat cock up your arse don't you, huh?"

"Oh yeahhh."

Fucking my dick in and out of Chris' asshole I can feel the cum boiling up inside my tight balls. I get Chris to masturbate himself and watching him jerk off is getting me to ejaculate quicker.

"Ahh urgh, Chris. You ready for this?" I moan.

"Cum inside me, Gary. I want you to fill me up."

"I'm cumminnnnggggggg!"

I explode inside him, fucking my cock deep into his ass, feeling the added warmth from my spunk coat his insides and cover my dick. My cock continues throbbing up inside his tight hole while Chris cums and he jizzes all over both of our chests. I can't explain how good it felt when his ass squeezed my meat.

I keep humping myself into him, letting my cock go soft and it eventually plops out.

I find a towel and we clean up silently. My hearts still racing and I feel like a furnace. We lie back down on the bed, pulling the covers over or legs and leaving our naked chests and arms exposed. I pull Chris into my arms and hold him tight. Drifting off to sleep I whisper in his ear.

"I won't let them get us again."

12