Figure Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Drake and I had become lovers. He came to my house that evening after his evening classes for the day were over. We eagerly turned the pages of the second book, marveling how our love for each other was so clearly expressed in all the images of us fucking on that brass bed.

We made wonderful love that night, and Drake asked me to repeat some of the poses and actions that were captured in the pictures in the book. I suggested that we ask Bill if he would agree to another session sometime.

"I'm sure he would welcome that, sweetheart," Drake replied, as his fingers gently teased my open pussy lips. "Something that always looks erotic on film are two women making love together. Would you consider that?"

I kissed Drake on the lips. "That would be a new experience for me, doing it with another woman. I think that I'm ready to expand my sexual memories. Who do you think would make a good partner?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
Mom's Best Friend: A Virginity Lost Nerd gets lucky when MILF seduces him after seeing his cock.in Mature
Fantasia On a Nympho Theme Sexual escapades of mature older women who love to fuck.in Mature
Jack His Girlfriend and Her Mum Ch. 01 Jack likes his girlfriend's Mum.in Mature
Off Broadway Public Theater Pt. 01 Mature woman actress needed in play with mature theme.in Mature
More Stories