Figures in the Big Easy, Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARTG
ARTG
47 Followers

"Mary Beth was a theater major in college and loves this kind of stuff," Bonnie smiled.

After a minute or two, Mary Beth emerged into the sitting room in a white terry cloth bathrobe. There was a bed sheet under it, made to look like a flowing gown. On her head was a tiara and she had the blue vibrator, 'Mr. Happy,' holding it like a scepter. In her other hand was a shopping bag. She placed it on a cabinet by the doors. She flitted about the room adjusting lights, leaving only the lamps on, and giving the room a theater atmosphere.

"Once upon a time," she began, "In a land not so far away, there lived a queen. She was a good queen and her subjects did love her sooo." She curtsied and flourished her hands to each side. She reminded Sue of the good witch in the Wizard of Oz, and, because of her flight attendant days on the Atlanta to London route, her British accent was not bad. Her acting was theater-worthy, though children's theater, Sue thought.

"Alas, the good queen had a flaw. Sometimes, when her subjects displeased her, she became very, very angry. One day it came to her attention that two of her chambermaids had had a..." Mary Beth, the good queen, scratched the corner of her mouth with her little finger, "...'stroll through the flowers' with the king. This made the good queen very, very angry indeed. She summoned them to her chambers, and then she became the not-so-good queen..."

She took off the robe and sheet and tossed them to the side. Under them she had on a leather corset and black stiletto heeled boots that came to just over her knees. The corset was so tight that her small breasts spilled over the top. She slipped on a black mask, which framed her blue eyes. Her tiara remained perched on top of her head.

Bonnie and Sue shrieked with laughter. Mary Beth almost giggled, but managed to remain in character. From the bag she produced a black leather riding crop and she bent it between her hands as she eyed the girls. Suddenly she used it to strike the arm of the sofa as she shouted, "Silence! You two tarts have had your fun with the king, now I shall have mine with you!"

Somewhat awkwardly she stepped out of the leather thong that matched the corset, exposing her trim blonde bush. Then she reached into the shopping bag and took out a flesh colored dildo. She put it in Bonnie's face.

"Did his majesty make you suck it?" Queen Mary Beth demanded. "Show me how!"

Bonnie played along, first pretending to be afraid and not opening her lips as the dildo nudged against them. But as Mary Beth held Bonnie's head still with one hand and used the other to push the dildo harder, Bonnie opened her mouth and enthusiastically sucked it. Then Mary Beth withdrew the dildo from Bonnie's lips and pointed it at Sue.

"And you, he fucked you with it, didn't he? Show me how. Take off your knickers."

Sue gave a confused face, not knowing what knickers were, so Bonnie whispered, "Panties."

Sue removed the new lacy red bikini panties that she and Bonnie had bought. She took the cock from the not-so-good queen and positioned it at her opening. She was so wet that the dildo easily slid into her. Mary Beth took it and worked it rather roughly back and forth with a twisting motion. Suddenly she withdrew it from Sue and wheeled around to Bonnie. She accusingly pointed the dick at Bonnie and said, "Or did he fuck you with it and she sucked it?" It was wet from Sue as it plunged into Bonnie.

As she stroked Bonnie's pussy with the dildo, she turned to Sue and said, "You there, trollop, lick my pussy. Do it, or it's the dungeon for you." Mary Beth put one boot clad leg on the back of the sofa to open her legs wide so that Sue could eat her from behind. Sue ran her tongue up and down Mary Beth's slit. After several strokes, Mary Beth rocked her hips back and forth to match Sue's pace.

"Oooh, that's good," Mary Beth murmured, out of character for a moment, then she repeated, "Oh, that's good," this time with the accent. Then she abruptly stood up and said, "You two are far from bad girls. In fact, you are very, very good indeed." She smiled mischievously. "Therefore, I sentence you to a tribbing!"

"Not a tribbing, your majesty," Bonnie complained facetiously with her hands clasped in a praying gesture.

"Yes, do as I say," Mary Beth replied emphatically. She smacked the riding crop on the arm of the sofa and said, "Assume the position!"

Bonnie took Sue's hand and whispered, "Here, get like this." She directed them into position on the floor so that their legs were scissored and their pussies were touching. Sue felt the sublime feel of their bare lips on each other, sliding back and forth. After just a short time, Bonnie could tell that Sue was getting close, so she held still as Sue thrust herself in small movements, feeling her clit and lips pass over Bonnie's engorged sex.

Sue knew what she needed. "Give me your pussy to lick..." she whispered breathlessly to Mary Beth, then she added, "Your majesty." Mary Beth sat gently down onto Sue's face, and Sue pointed her tongue to flick Mary Beth's clit. But Sue's orgasm was building, and she stopped licking long enough to climax, pushing her pussy into Bonnie's, and grimacing as her face flushed from her excitement.

When it had passed, she returned her attention to Mary Beth's little blonde pussy. Working her tongue over Mary Beth's rigid, wet folds, Sue said quietly, "Come all over my face, my queen." She increased her pace as Mary Beth scooped under Sue's head to press her face into her pussy, then she felt Mary Beth's fingers clinch in her hair as she came.

Bonnie, who had been patiently waiting, began to move her pussy across Sue's. But Sue was just too sensitive for any more contact, so she directed Bonnie to sit on the couch. Sue pulled her shoulder length copper hair into a ponytail and began licking Bonnie's pussy. Bonnie's eyes were closed as she savored the feel of Sue's lips and tongue on her pussy. When Mary Beth took the blue vibrator and probed Bonnie's ass, Bonnie's smile turned into pursed lips as she gave a small exclamation, "Ooh!" Bonnie twirled her own nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Mary Beth kept lightly touching Bonnie's ass with the vibrator, occasionally leaning in to add her tongue to Sue's on Bonnie's clit.

Bonnie's hips began to thrust, and she quietly announced, "This is it. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum." With that, she dug her fingernails into Sue's back, and didn't stop until her pussy stopped quivering. She gently pushed Sue's face away when she became too sensitive.

Mary Beth took the dildo from the chair and said, "Very well, you may go, but if I catch you with the king again, heads will roll." She held the dildo with one hand and made a chopping gesture with the other, and let the dildo fall to the floor. "The king's, that is."

Then, as an afterthought, she closed her eyes, smiled and said, "And they all lived happily ever after."

Bonnie and Sue had collapsed onto the sofa, but chuckled. Then Mary Beth took the dildo from where it had fallen, and added, "The end...literally." Curtly she took a bow, and Bonnie and Sue erupted into tear-filled laughter as they clapped exhaustedly.

"Bravo!" Bonnie added. Mary Beth bowed again, exited the 'stage,' and slipped into the bedroom. She returned to the sitting area for a curtain call with the mask pulled up over her head, and bowed once again.

Sue fell asleep that night with Bonnie spooned behind her, stroking her back and planting random soft kisses. They fell asleep to the sound of a horn down on the street. Sue couldn't tell if it was a saxophone or a trumpet. She felt drained, relaxed, sore, alive.

The next morning after breakfast, they checked out. As they pulled up in front of her house, Sue felt like the trip back home had lasted no time. Sue gathered her bags, thinking how odd it felt to be falling back into her regular life. She turned to say good bye to the girls, and Mary Beth called from behind the wheel through the open passenger window, "See you at the gym on Tuesday?"

"Of course," Sue responded.

"You know, you owe us a story," Bonnie added with a smile.

"I know," Sue said. They waived, and as the Navigator pulled away, Sue was concerned that she would never think of a story to match the girls'. Then she remembered an encounter she'd had when she was younger.

ARTG
ARTG
47 Followers
12