Filipina Sandwich

Story Info
Filipina wife enjoys porn and wants to try thressome.
7.2k words
4.05
102.6k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Mutual Enjoyment

Alma and I have been happily married for five years now. I met Alma on an internet dating site for Asian women looking to for a western husband called Filipina Heart. I had actually been looking for a Thai girl as I had visited Thailand and fallen in love with the country, its language, its culture and of course it's slender hipped highly sexed women. From experience I knew that Thai girls were very servile and enjoyed sex very much but I found problems with their language skills. I soon found out that many Filipina girls actually were very beautiful and erotic and looked very similar to Thai girls; even dressing in those short tight sexy clothes and that they speak English. In addition to being very sexy and good in bed, Filipina girls are practicing Catholic and as people they are very caring and loving towards their man and family for their man and enjoy doing all the cooking and housework. Fortunately for me, her former boyfriends had all turned out to be unfaithful and her friend had introduced her to internet dating site. She had posted some good sexy pictures and under the guidance of her friend she had started chatting with other men.

Alma is a thirty years old Filipina beauty. She is 5ft5 and twenty years younger than me. She has a beautiful well-proportioned brown skinned body and lovely long flowing sexy black hair that reaches down to her back right down to her tight little ass. I was instantly attracted to her and we spend many hours chatting online until eventually we married and I brought my bride back to the UK to live with me. I thought myself very lucky to have found her.

My wife enjoyed living in the UK and our marriage was doing okay in spite of everyone warning me that marrying a young Asian girl would never work out. Sorry to disappoint guys but she spoilt me, fed me delicious food, did all the housework and I found her generally better in bed than most western girls. In fact like most Filipina and Thai girls she enjoyed sex and could not help cumming on a man's cock once it in in her tight pussy.

Sex was not a taboo subject in our household and whenever my wife wanted to have sex she would tell me that "she wanted to rape me" and she would then proceed to take the initiative. I found my wife well versed in the art of lovemaking. When one day early in our marriage I enquired where she had learned the Lotus position she told me she had seen it in an adult porno film. Surprised, I had asked her if she had watched many. She told me she had seen a couple and that she had found them interesting. Especially for watching and learning from them. I told her that I liked watching them too and that I kept some on the computer. I did not tell her that I liked to beat off to Thai and Filipina whores regularly. She seemed interested at the time. A few days later when we had gone to bed my wife had turned to me and asked if I had a movie we could watch.

"You know, a horny one..." She added.

It took a few minutes to register as I caressed her intimately then I remembered that I had mentioned to her that I had some hardcore movie clips.

"Another time, Babe." I replied. "I want to focus on making love with you." I replied.

"Honey I want to see it please." She insisted. "You promised we could."

I sighed and reluctantly fetched the laptop.

I chose an asian video of a bald guy fucking Thai street whore. Baldy had a long cock and soon the lovely slut was groaning as he ploughed steadily into her pussy. I glanced at my Alma. She was mesmerised. She watching the screen intensely as if memorizing it. I saw her pupils were dilated, her breathing broken. She was definitely affected. The idea that she could be aroused by watching another man fucking made me both angry at first. I wanted to stop the movie but instead I thrust my finger inside of her and rubbed her clitoris. Her pussy was sopping wet with lewd stimulation and she could not take her eyes off the screen. Her body responded mechanically. All her attention was focused on the couple on the screen, on the man thrusting at his partner. She was watching his cock, fascinated. It was longer and thicker than mine of course.

When her body moved I noticed that her response was not to me, but to the man on the film. She was imitating the whore on the film, moving like she did, holding me the same way, her eyes glued to the film. I saw she was acting out the part, imagining she was the woman being screwed in the porno.

I tried to distract her, move away the screen but she pushed me back saying:

"No honey. I'm watching. I want to look and learn."

As the man roughly shoved his cock into the woman on the screen, my wife thrust her fingers into her wet pussy and moved her hips to the rhythm of the woman being fucked in the movie. The Thai bargirl was laying on her stomach now. She did the same directing me to enter her from behind as the other girl was doing. She rubbed her clit while I thrust in and out. Her eyes were dilated but her pleasure. She was not with me, but in imagining the other bald guy's cock doing her in the film.

"His cock is so big," she groaned rubbing her clitoris furiously. It was obvious to me that seeing his large cock in action made her wet and horny. I guess she was wondering how it would feel like inside of her, imaging its long thrusting motions in her wet pussy.

Since she was eighteen Alma had told me that she had been in involved in several relationships and that she had enjoyed having sex with other of men in the Philippines. My dick had not been the first and only cock in enter her womanhood. Other men had made love to my lovely wife and I knew for a fact that they had fucked her pussy and had made her experience a number of orgasms on their cocks. Although mostly her male friends had worn condoms, she had made love barebacked occassionally and risked intermingling sexual juices and even taken their spunk inside of her tight little pussy. The tought made me hard and I liked to fuck her there where they had come too.

My wife was so hot. I was finally able to distract her and slip my hard cock into her pussy. I was disappointed however as she was totally absorbed and fascinated by the adult movie. It was as if I was not even there as she enacted it in her mind, thrusting her hips mechanically at my hard cock, her mind elsewhere. This worried me but at the same time as it made me so horny. I suddenly thought about showing her some threesome clips I had downloaded as well. I wondered where that would lead and I knew that even if I resisted the idea now I would certainly do it eventually because I knew we would both cum like crazy watching it. I had done threesome and even double vaginal, but never with my own partner but as the third man.

We were both making love now watching the film. She was so wild and horny. I guess she was imagining having the guy screw her like that for money.

"I want you to come together with him. Fuck me and make me cum when he comes!"

The pace picked up and soon we were both moaning and groaning. We both reached a loud climax together at the same time as baldy. It was certainly the most intense orgasms I had ever witnessed in my wife.

"Did you like that?" I asked her after.

"Yes honey," she replied. "We can watch more like that later." She said licking her lips.

Chapter Two: Desires

I guess that it was after that incident that I had began to fantasize about my lovely wife enjoying sex with another man. I had become a regular and avid reader of all the cuckold and slut wife stories on the internet, savoring them with delight and arousal and when we would make love I would imagine I was someone else as I came in her pussy.

Dont's get me wrong. This was purely a fantasy. The thought of my wife actually doing this for real at the time filled me with horror and dread. It was was unthinkable. I was jealous about letting another man touch what belonged to me even though the thought of her having sex with another man turned me on.

I didn't think anymore about watching sex movies together with my wife until about two months ago. In fact to be truthful it was my wife's idea again. I was on Second Life and I was streaming adult films onto my site when Alma declared that she wanted to watch it. So we got onto the bed, stripped down naked and I began to touch her moist pussy and finger fuck her while she masturbated and licked my cock as we watched.

On the film as I remember it, a repairman had turned up and two horny roommates had decided to seduce him and share his cock. He was very well endowed and as he fucked the first girl she began to lick the pussy of the second. Alma had always said to me that she did not like lesbians and that what they did was disgusted. As for myself on the other hand, it turned me on. My wife seemed fascinated and I was quite surprised to see her watching this as she had told me she disapproved. The fact was I decided she liked watching adult films.

Probing, I said: "Do you see the way she is eating her pussy," I said, finger fucking her.

"Yes, she is a lesbian." She replied uncommitted.

This was already better than the previous disgust, I thought with some surprise and satisfaction. It was strange how she had shifted her position and was a little more tolerant and accepting so quickly.

"See how the girl likes it..." I said, pointing out the obvious. She watched intensely.

"Yes, that is disgusting." She said, unconvinced.

"It's okay when the lesbian have sex with both a man and a girl." I replied. "I like that..."

She reluctantly said nothing and continued to watch. I rubbed her clit as I finger fucked her pussy to make sure she experienced some pleasure associated with watching the woman. I guess the idea of a woman making sex at the same time as licking the pussy of another did arouse her as she pulled my hand into her deeper and with more strength.

The guy had taken his cock out of her pussy and was slowly pushing it into the second girl's anus. She watched on, staring intently, her eyes wide with horror and fascination. This was obviously a first for her...

"I could not do that," she said. "Not in the ass. That is disgusting with the pooh. No..."

"Actually, lots women really enjoy anal sex." I replied. "You see. If you wear a condom it's okay. I've done it and she really liked it." I replied.

"I would not. I don't like it." She said.

"I would only do that with you if you wanted too." I said.

I was quite aroused by now and so I moved around to slide my cock into her open pussy.

Looking at that guy's young cock sliding in and out the woman made me horny. I was pretending that it was the other man who was fucking her pussy. It made hot with desire imagining his cock in her married pussy. I went in deep and impaled her with ecstasy filling her beautiful pussy for the other man. As for Alma, she was certainly captivated and effected by the video as her sleeve was soaked and slutty. She had turned her head to watch the screen as I fucked her and her eyes wide and expressionless face, her pupils dilated and her cheeks flushed. It was very strange. She did not seem to notice me. It was as if she was totally disassociated or disconnected from reality and what was going on. She was wet watching the people having sex but when my cock entered her pussy her expression was blank and indifferent. I was in her way for a moment and she pulled me aside as I began to move in and out between her thighs so that she could continue watching the screen uninterrupted.

It was not so much that she was impassive or unresponsive to me. Her body actually responded and moved automatically as I began fucking her. It was more an indifference to how her body was used. It could have been the postman fucking her instead of me and she would not have noticed it. I felt jealous and ignored.

We had sex three times in a row and each time we came as she followed the action on screen. I was exhausted but my wife was still glued to it. I went to the bathroom. As I came out I could hear my wife call out in surprise from the bedroom:

"Honey, she has two "titi" ("cocks" in Filipino language) inside her pussy."

I smiled and replied:

"Yes, some girls really like that. Are you coming yet?"

"No, I want to watch some more...." She responded.

I grunted and went out into the garden. An hour later I returned and I realized that she is still in the bedroom watching the sex movie.

"Have you finished yet?" I called out.

"Not yet. I'm watching still." She called back, her voice slightly annoyed at being disturbed.

Finally she appeared, flushed and tired yet another hour later.

"You liked it?" I asked.

"Yes, she had two cocks in her, you know." This was the first time she had seen that. Her expression was a mix of wonder and aroused excitement. I know she had watched the movie for a long time with fascination and pleasure. Knowing Alma she must have cum many more times by pleasuring herself as she watched it after I had left.

"You enjoyed it?" I asked giving her a kiss on the lips. She kissed me back briefly and responded, her voice quivering slightly:

"Yes. We watch more again soon, Honey?"

I smiled and said:

"Of course, Babe. We can watch some more tomorrow with my cock in your pussy."

Her face was aglow with avid desire and anticipated pleasure that reminded me of a craving. I realized with wonder that after she had watched these hard core sex films things that once had seemed unthinkable, impossible and even disgusting slowly seemed more normal and began to form into possibilities that had perhaps been incorrectly rejected and needed to be revisited. To these images had been associated feelings of sexual desire and multiple carnal gratification. I was proud and impressed. My wife had watched and fucked for three whole hours.

We didn't get the opportunity the next day to have sex and work took me off to Malaysia where the whole incident had slipped my mind until I was in my hotel room one night watching porn and the episode came back to me.

I remembered how Alma had watched with intense fascination, and even eager lust that could be taken for a the beginnings of an addiction to watching these men and women having sex. I was also a little fearful and apprehensive of where this might be going.

Her eyes had been wide open with awe and sexual curiosity at first, followed by a morbid and lubricious fascination. Her concentration could not be broken throughout; even when I finger fucked her fast and came in her pussy several times. It was as if she was in a dazed drugged state, just absorbing the images like a sponge. Slowly concepts that had been so shocking to her conception before became more common place as they were repeated as many people did it in front of her and she could see their enjoyment. Slowly and by proxy she was able to share and enjoy sex in their pleasure of anal sex, lesbian love and a threesome.

I had been there while she had watched in sinful and unchaste pleasure, her body lubricating at the thought of someone else's cock screwing her pussy. I had never understood the toxic power of sex to corrupt and effect so quickly before until now. Hard core sex was like a drug: it was easy to get into and impossible to give up. It was fantastic, overwhelming, very addictive and destructive of the soul at the same time. Once a girl had tried it fully there was no turning back ever. Even at this stage my wife was permently effected and on a path on the border of what was compatible with a normal relationship. Already in today's society models and loose women that used sex to get ahead were made into role models and looked up to. It was not difficult for Alma to project herself into these whores who got all the money and enjoyment they wanted as well as independance through promiscuous copulation and to worship them. She appeared to aspire to use and abuse her body like these whores did and experience the pleasure and reap the same benefits. The paid sex no longer seemed a vice or dishonourable for them but as a practical means to an end something that could coexist in a normal relationship.

There was something in those sex movies that hard sinfully corrupted her soul from the inside like a worm in a rotten apple. She longed to watch those movies and to experience other men fucking her by proxy. As she watched the porn movies, the debauchery became normal to her. Anal sex no longer was disgusting or humiliating but a source of extra pleasure. She was willing to consider experiencing being sodomized now and even toyed with the idea of taking a guy up the ass while I made love to her. She no longer felt this as a filthy desecration of her body. The idea of being married and having sex with another man in a threesome was acceptable to both of us, not unchaste. And having committed adultery and experienced another man's cock in her married pussy with her husband watching no longer made her soiled and impure by sluttish desirable. The speed at which she accepted and embraced this perversion amazed me. There must have been a predisposition. Perhaps even she had not been totally honest with me about her past in Philippines and she might have supplemented her income by occasionally in a bar providing sexual companionship to passing foreign sex tourists but I had no real proof. Come what may, her moral outlook had changed and she was open about her desire to enjoy these movies of fornicating couple fucking in many ways. In a very short time she too had become immoral and sexually perverse in her outlook and I admired and loved her for that.

If I wanted anything to really happen, if I really wanted my fantasy of a threesome with my spouse to come true, then I had to realize that the longer she watched this type of porn the more often she saw women engaged in sex with two male partners at once the more likely she would be able to imagine it really happening to herself and the more she would consider it for real and want it. Somehow the whole thing already was starting to seem much more acceptable and enjoyable already even now.

By showing her multiple different video of women engaged in threesomes, I was training her for the day when she would be tempted to do it with someone else. If I was there to encourage her darkest thoughts and desire to come to light, to be perceived as acceptable and to grow in intensity, then she would be more and more likely to fuck another man. Although I did not want to share or lose my lovely wife, I knew that even in the short time this was going on she was becoming addicted to the strong sexual enjoyment that with this type of experience and in fantasy already for her body had started to long for to experience the sinful reality of it.

Furthermore, if instead of waiting for things to develop naturally I encouraged her in this direction by giving her the opportunity to watch these movies often and enjoying them together this would develop faster. Especially if we took repeated pleasure with this porn then it would become even more addictive and desirable and the idea of doing it for real would become possible. The thought of another man fucking my wife tortured my mind but at the same time I could see how she was being rapidly drawn in and attracted to it, her mind and body trained to accept it and want it. The more she watched and enjoyed it, the more addicted she would become and crave another cock in her pussy. It would not be long before she would be the one telling me she wanted to try it out and experiment in our marriage

If she knew that I desired it, that I wanted her to take a lover, then a big barrier would be removed and she would move closer to doing it for real. I decided that I wanted her to know that I would accept and encourage this as part of our marriage for her intense sexual enjoyment without it effecting our. If I did not support this and if we continued to watch and the desire became stronger and stronger without her seeing my support, then she might be tempted to satisfy her sexual lust by taking a male lover, perhaps even someone from work. After all, I was getting older and she needed a fresh new and vigorous cock to continuously service her increasingly horny pussy.

12